Playtime at Dawn

Story Info
A story of masturbation and adultery.
1.5k words
3.39
63.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to my husband revving his V8 engine, readying it for the long drive to work. We had just spent half the night screwing each other, and now at 4am, I was feeling a little sore, but still not satiated. Oh don't get me wrong, he's a great fuck, just that I crave a little more than he can give me all the time. I love sex. Hard, deep, filling sex.

As the sound of his car driving away reaches my ears, I run to the kitchen and grab a drink; I am going to need it, because I am about to fuck myself silly and will get very thirsty.

Slinking back to the bedroom I stop along the way to get a towel. Thinking harder I get several. I know this is going to feel great. I am going to masturbate and cum loudly, with my husbands best friend asleep in the next room. Oh boy. I suppose I can fantasize that it's him. He's a great looker, and by the bulge in his shorts the size of his cock looks great, just right for fulfilling me.

Putting a video in the machine, I lay back on the bed and slowly stroke my already dripping pussy. My clit is already quivering in anticipation of what is yet to come. On the TV screen a hot looking guy is stroking his cock, readying it for the pouting slit poised just in front of him. Mmmm. I am getting soo wet watching this. I get so turned on watching explicit stuff, and they say it is only the guys that get turned on.

I lean over to our "toy box" and reach inside to pull out the small silver bullet dildo. It is sleek and cold, but not for long. My cunt will soon heat it up. I turn it on and stroke it over and round my clit; my god the little thing packs a punch.

Throwing my head back and arching my body I can feel the beginnings of an orgasm. The constant vibration on my clit is beginning to do its work. I need o wait for the big climax - I don't want it over yet so I take it easy and let myself calm down, turn it off, and just stroke and dip it into my slice. I can hear the moans of the luscious redhead on the TV and turn my head to look. I have been so wrapped up in myself that I forgot all about what was happening on screen. Oh my, there she is with the biggest cock I have ever seen slowly pumping in and out of her. Pushing in deep – all the way, then tormenting her by pulling it out just to the tip then slowly in again… OOOOhhhh god I can only imagine. My muscles clench and I feel the need of release now.

I grab the lubricant and spread it around the entrance to my swollen tunnel. Then I rub it along the shaft of my new 8-inch long and 3 inch thick purple twirling dong…. Slowly I spread pussy lips with my right hand and push it slowly in. It's been a while since taking something big, so I need to twist as I am pushing. Oh my that feels soooo goood. Moaning I give it a hard shove and it slips all the way in. AHH!! I shout out as it hits the g spot. Some say that spot's a myth, but I know better. Gets me bucking every time.

My cries match the girls on the screen, and I turn my head to watch… She is taking it from behind and the cock pounding away at her gets so deep.

I turn over to my stomach, reach under me and continue fucking myself. When I switch on the moving part and turn it up full speed, the thrusting, swirling shaft drives me wild. Flipping back over, I use my finger to press hard on my love button that has become so sensitive. OH CHRIST!!! My cunt muscles start contracting and the shivers of pleasure run all around and through my body. My clit is quivering madly. Geeze I can feel this is going to be a big one. Deep inside my body I feel the tightening and each time I clench, the feeling grows more intense. No words can describe this feeling of utter ecstasy. As I feel it building in intensity I turn off the grinding dong and push it till it can go no further.

My body arches from the bed and I throw my head back as I cry out. My cunt goes into spasms gripping the huge pleasure shaft tightly and I feel my body release all my juices. The feeling just goes on and on. I never realised I could cum so hard or with so much liquid.

Finally as the video ends and the screen goes snowy, my muscles slowly release and a feeling of utter satisfaction washes over me. Tingly from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

WOW. That was the best orgasm I have EVER had. Maybe it was knowing that my husband's mate was in the next room, and could probably hear everything going on. Oh no, how can I face him this morning. I heard a soft click nearby. Oh shit, I think he saw me.

Grabbing up the towels I opened the door, peeked out and then sprinted to the bathroom. Turned on the shower full blast and let the water heal me. A knock on the door. "Who is it?" I yell. No answer. Through the glass I see the door handle turn and in popped a face. "Quite a show!" "Oh no!!" I said, "How embarrassing" "Don't be embarrassed, I'm impressed, you want to see if I can make you feel like that?"

Well I've never cheated on my husband before, but what the hell, I thought. I opened up the shower door, and watched as he stripped down. The bulge in his pants obvious. Well, well, I thought. This looks rather interesting. I reach over, grab him, and pull him to me. I looked into his eyes and sensuously traced my hands over his arms, shoulders, chest, and finally down to the elastic of his jocks. Slipping my fingers underneath I slowly ease them down.

HOLY!! His rod springs to attention as I release it from its prison. My eyes open wide at the sheer size of it.

"Suck it," he commands as he places his hands on my head. My tongue slowly teases around the ridge of his engorged head, but as I hover over the top, he pushes my head down and I have no option but to let it in my mouth. My mouth stretches to its limit. I never realised it was THIS thick. Oh boy!! As I get used to it, it is easier to accommodate. The shower water is running into my eyes so I close them and my tongue goes to work, twisting and teasing. This man is you, and you are really here with me now.

As your hands on my head ease off, I slip your cock from my mouth and flicker along the side. I reach your balls and slowly take one into my mouth. I lightly suck on it and I see it is driving you wild. I release it and then slip the other one in. Groaning you try to push my head away, "Not yet!" you say. I let go, and slide my tongue back along your shaft, my hand kneads away at your balls and you swell even more. I reach the end and hover over your swollen dick with my lips poised ready to engulf you in one swift motion. Slowly then I tease sliding up and down all the while with my tongue working and sucking. You are ready to cum and I feel you begin to throb. You thrust forward and I feel the first spurt of your silken hot liquid shoot down my throat. Then you continue thrusting until the last. I have swallowed every bit, and am hungry for more. I slip my mouth from you and catch the final drips with a flick of my tongue. Then slowly trace down to your balls and suckle them to ease your tension. It tickles, but it is a good tickle.

Finished now, I stand and wash my face under the now cold spray. Your hands are upon me. Turning me around you begin to massage my neck, back and shoulders ever so gently… "Mmmmm that's good!" I roll my head back and you kiss me on the side of the neck. I start to feel all tingly. Your hands trail along my arms softly till you reach my hips, then you lower yourself to your knees, spinning me around your lips find my belly button and kisses me gently. Little kisses raining down on my stomach going lower, and lower until you reach my softly curled mound. And just before your tongue finds my hidden bud you say…….

"Your turn"