Playtime for Avery and Cassie

Story Info
A dungeon play session between Domme Avery and slave cassie.
3k words
4.21
31.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery first noticed the cute redhead at a local community munch about two months earlier. The two, twenty-somethings exchanged screen names and later that night, both checked out the others profiles. Domme Avery was first to move, posting a comment on sub Cassie's wall. Cassie soon followed up with a friend request.

Over the next few days there was quite a bit of private messaging and wall posting with just the proper amount of sexual innuendo. After another public meeting the decision was made to go together to the next shindig.

There was very little urging needed to convince the pair to provide an entertaining demonstration for the crowd at the shindig.

Cassie, wearing only a cup-less red bustier and matching heels and black collar, knelt with arms crossed behind her as Avery snapped the leash onto the slaves collar. Continuing to kneel before her mistress, slave kept her eyes down.

Mistress stepped close to the slave and opened her robe. With her left hand she pulled her thong aside baring her pussy, inches from slaves down-turned face. Tugging the leash with her right hand she signaled the slave to look up.

Before the slaves eyes as she looked forward was mistresses wonderful pussy. Slave dared not lick, kiss or even touch until told to do so.

For what seemed an eternity, slave knelt only an inch away but not allowed to devour her Mistresses body.

Finally Mistress spoke to her. "Kiss my pussy slave."

Cassie responded by gently placing her lips on the Mons Venus of her Mistress and holding them there. Then moving ever so slightly downward inching closer to the upper folds of the labia, but still not using her tongue because she had not been instructed to.

Having reached a point where she could move no further downward because of Mistresses stance, slave slowly moved back upward with her kisses along the same path back to Mistresses Mons.

Feeling the moisture building, Mistress decided it was time to begin the more serious portion of the demonstration. "Rise." she said adding a tug on the leash, and the slave stood as Mistress turned and slave followed her to the suspension frame.

The slave was led directly to the center of the device. The frame had a series of pulleys and cables that were obviously designed to suspend a human body in mid air.

Removing the leash Mistress turned the slave around to face her as she began to fasten large leather cuffs to the wrists of the slave. "These cuffs are designed for suspension, Cassie." She said. "they distribute the weight evenly throughout your hand and if you need it there is a bar in the palm to grab on to. This makes them safer."

Cassie nodded that she understood.

As she attached the other cuff she gave the slave one last admonition, "This is still suspension though and its an arm suspension. If you feel too much pain in your shoulders or elbows use the safe word. Say red and I'll lower you immediately."

With wrist and ankle cuffs in place and all the cables connected Avery was ready to suspend her slave.

This was the first time she was suspending Cassie and she was a bit nervous. She had done this dozens of times and was always true to the first paradigm of BDSM, above all she was safe.

In front of her slave and ready to press the button to lift, she took one final opportunity. "Remember, red if it hurts" She said

"I'll be fine. I love you! Please, make me fly!" implored the slave.

As she pressed the button Avery kissed her slave, her tongue darting between the slaves lips as her arms were lifted over her head, then the kiss was broken as she was lifted by her arms off the ground.

Her arms were pulled toward separate upper corners with the lifting being stopped when her feet were just off the ground. Another button then took out the slack on the leg cables and they were pulled apart, each toward a lower corner of the frame. When she was finished Avery had successfully placed the slave in a suspended spread eagle. "Are you comfortable slave?" asked the Mistress.

"Yes Mistress." replied the slave.

Standing close behind her slave, Mistress reached around her with both hand and fondled her breasts roughly eliciting moans from the slave. The moans of enjoyment quickly turned to sounds of pain as the fondling turned to aggressive pinching of her nipples.

One hand slid down across her firm abdomen and with a familiar ease a middle finger slipped between the labia too find ample moisture to lubricate an invasion of the helpless slaves pussy. First one finger then a second and soon a third stretched the opening, and bringing a glistening to the mistresses hand from the slaves arousal.

Lifting the drenched fingers to the slaves mouth, Mistress had the slave lick her own juices from her fingers.

Continuing with the theme of assaulting the slaves pussy, Mistress was positioned again in back of the slave, this time with a flogger in hand.

Without warning, the flogger's lashes were brought up between slaves outstretched legs, wrapping around her crotch and landing with their ends around the slaves navel. A second blow, then a third each blow increasing in intensity and beginning to leave their marks on the belly of the slave.

Moving in front of the slave but continuing to use the flogger, the blows were now directed more at the pussy of the slave, but also having every third or fourth blow landing on the breasts.

Soon the belly, breasts and the pussy were reddened and marked by the flogger. Then came time for the cane, a more targeted attack is possible with a cane. Not just the breast as a whole but the nipples can be targeted as well and the clitoral hood, the Mons Venus or the labia. All would feel the cane before Mistress put it down.

Being satisfied by the markings her slave now bore and the requisite pain inflicted Mistress turned to the application of pleasure for the slave. She reached from behind and slid her fingers down through the tiny strip of pubic hair and opened the slaves labia. Sliding a finger inside, she used her other hand to press the head of a Hitachi against the clitoral hood.

Sliding her fingers along the labia and constantly moving the Hitachi, Mistress was working the slave into a frenzy.

As she pushed closer and closer to orgasm the struggling and bucking of the slave caused the frame of the suspension device to creak and and the chains and cables to rattle. The slaves moans became louder and her breathing more erratic as pleasure filled all the welts left by cane or flogger.

Mistress would not remind her slave that it was mandatory that she ask permission to have an orgasm. The slave should have that rule permanently in her mind by now. As the application of the Hitachi continued, slaves pulse quickened and as she approached the point of orgasm, she cried out "May I cum, Mistress?"

Mistress immediately removed the Hitachi and quickly stopped fingering her slave "You may NOT cum slave!"

Slave was shocked, but the impetus was gone, there was no Hitachi generating waves of joy, her Mistresses fingers no longer elevated her pleasure, there was no stimulation at all and she was helpless to stimulate herself so she descended into a whimpering mass of raw nerve endings unable to gather that one morsel of stimulus needed to press over the edge and fall into glorious orgasm.

All she could do is whimper, "Please Mistress," she pleaded, crying helplessly. "Please make me cum Mistress."

When Mistress felt slave had suffered enough she flipped the Hitachi on again and as she touched the vibrating head to the slaves clitoris, she said the words her slave longed for "Cum for me, slave."

As she heard the words, it was as if her body were being controlled by Mistresses mind. The waves of orgasmic pleasure flooded into her very being.

Knowing that the withholding of the first orgasm would elevate the possibility of multiples Mistress continued to press the Hitachi against slaves pussy, but she also invaded her pussy with her middle finger, turning it so she could bend it forward toward slaves Grafenberg nerve bundle.

When a recognizable shudder coursed through slaves body she knew she had found the spot and whispered to the slave, "Now, cum for me again."

Within seconds the slave again tensed and bucked as another orgasm washed over her, this time causing her to squirt copious amounts of her juices all over the floor and to convulse almost uncontrollably.

It took three or four minutes for the slave to return to her senses, stop convulsing and making animal like sounds.

The first thing slave realized as she came back to her senses was that Mistress had released her right leg and that she was now securing a rope around the ankle replacing the leather cuff.

"Welcome back to the living." Said Mistress, when she recognized that her slave was somewhat coherent now. With that she stood and bent slaves knee pulling the bound ankle up to the slaves thigh. With a couple of double wraps the completed the frog tie on the right leg before continuing to the left.

Next she silently released the tension on the left leg lowering it. In a repeat of the actions taken on the right leg, she doubled the length of soft cotton rope and wrapped it around slaves ankle twice before anchoring the wrap with a knot. She then folded the leg as before and secured the frog tie of the left leg.

Standing on front of the slave with the winch control, she lowered slave just a few inches until their faces were level with each other.

Stepping close to slave and placing her arms around her waist she kissed slave passionately before asking her "did you enjoy your orgasms, dear?"

"Oh, yes Mistress, thank you for making me cum." she said "Mistress, how many times did I cum, I think I completely passed out and I have no idea what happened then." she continued.

"You had your share, slave," said Mistress with a laugh. But now it's going to be my turn slave.

"Yes Mistress, please let me give you pleasure," said Cassie.

With that, mistress pressed the button lowering the bound slave to the floor. When the slave was kneeling on the floor, one arm winch was released while the other was kept taunt. The leather cuff was removed from the loosened arm. The second arm was then released and the cuff removed.

With her arms free but her legs frog tied slave could do nothing but kneel with her arms folded as Mistress retrieved a forty foot length of cotton rope.

Centering the rope, she formed a double coin knot and pulled two loops from it. Pulling the slaves arms behind her she slid one loop up each arm and tightened them at the level of the lower shoulder.

About four inches below the double coin, she created a double loop and pulled enough slack in the loops to pass them over the slaves hands. Then the slack was taken up to tighten the loops just below the original loops.

This step was then repeated and loops tightened just above the elbows. Twice more double loops were added, passed over the slaves hands and positioned just before the previous loops. The result was the classic dragonfly sleeve, which immobilized the slaves arms in a artistic tie.

The loose ends of the rope were passed between the slaves legs. Mistress determined the position and tire a square knot in the pairs that lay on top of the clit of the slave when the rope was pulled tight. The ends were then tied off to each shoulder loop and tightened effecting the crotch rope so that any movement would cause the square knot to arouse the clit.

Mistress was now ready to use her slave to her own benefit. Standing in front of slave, she removed her robe and slipped her thong down her legs and tossed it aside. Stepping closer she pulled slaves face into her crotch. The slave began to explore Mistresses familiar labia with her tongue, slipping it between the ridges and tasting her familiar juice. She savored the scent and reveled in her submissiveness to the woman she loved with all her heart.

As the practiced tongue located the Mistresses clit, a sigh of pleasure escaped her lips and she urged the slave on. "mmm yes right there, suck it." She demanded and slave responded by closing her lips around the tiny bundle of nerve endings and suckling them much as a hungry baby would suckle its mothers breast. But slave wasn't hungry for mothers milk, instead she was hungry for the sounds of pleasure emanating from Mistresses mouth.

The slave had been so thoroughly pleasured by her Mistress just minutes before that she felt compelled to provide pleasure to Mistress.

The feeling of fulfillment that comes from pleasing their Domme is as addictive for the slave as heroin or cocaine is for the drug addict. Just like the addict will do anything to feed their habit, a truly submissive slave will do anything necessary to please their Mistress.

Cassie was doing just that, serving her Mistress with abandon, as she probed and sucked, making every effort to bring her Mistress to an explosive orgasm.

Reaching for a nearby table, Avery grabbed a gag harness with a dildo gag attached. The short side went into the slave mouth and an 8 inch dildo protruded from the other side. She quickly pushed the gag into Cassie's mouth and fastened it in place with its three straps.

Mistress lay back with a sofa cushion under her hips as the slave leaned forward. With the dildo poised at the entrance to her pussy Avery pulled the slave closer. With the dildo fully inside her mistress, the slave moved her head back to withdraw it then forward to enter again. The slave knelt shamelessly between her mistresses legs.

Even though she was helplessly bound she somehow found a way to thrust the dildo in her mouth into and out of her Mistresses pussy. It was her duty in life at this moment to fuck her Mistress as best she could. Soon her Mistress began to hunch back, meeting her thrusts, she continued bob her head up and down almost as though giving a blow job as she was burning with the desire to bring an orgasm out of her mistress.

Wanting another approach, Mistress pulled away from her slave and lifting her to her knees, she turned to present her ass to the slave. On her hands and knees, she guided the dildo into her pussy and slave continued her thrusting from behind. With this entry, mistress was able to then reach between her legs and manipulate her clit as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

The new position also afforded the slave the means to vary the angle of entry and the speed of her thrusts. She tried anything she could imagine to increase Avery's pleasure. Mistresses moans of pleasure were like words of encouragement egging her on as she pummeled her pussy without slowing.

Soon Mistress was on the verge of orgasm as she vigorously rubbed her clit and humped the dildo as her slave tirelessly fucked her with a passion.

"I'm cumming," she moaned as she pushed back firmly and Cassie pressed forward with all her strength.

The orgasm that flooded over her was only the beginning however as she fully intended to ride her slave to another.

Mistress quickly pushed her slave onto her back and grabbed the Hitachi she had used on the slave before. Straddling her slaves face, she slid the dildo into its familiar home then leaning back and holding herself up by her arms Cassie began fucking her again this time using a nodding motion.

With the slave between her knees, she had much more ability to move now and took advantage by riding the cock and thrusting forward and back. The slave matched her movements to add to the effectiveness. Cassie was pushing harder and harder to bring her Mistress to a climax. Every motion she could create would bring an increase to her Mistresses arousal.

Wanting to help her mistress support herself, Cassie put her bound legs together and pulled then up as far as she could so that her mistress could lean on them and leave her arms free. This enabled Mistress to pick up the Hitachi and employ it again to bring her closer to an orgasm.

Soon the moans and the increased pace of the thrusts and the more vigorous use of the Hitachi signaled that Mistress was reaching her peak.

She urged her slave more directly now bidding her to "Fuck me, harder slut, Fuck me" she hissed through gritted teeth and slave obliged by quickening her pace and pumping harder and herder with every movement.

Soon, guttural almost demonic sounds were coming from some hidden recess of mistresses throat and as she shifted forward, pinning her slaves head between her crotch and the floor, she buried the dildo in her pussy. Her moans were transformed to high pitch shrieks as again and again she was rocked by multiple violent orgasms, at one point almost losing consciousness, just as her slave had done earlier.

Her next recollection was lying on the floor of the dungeon in a quivering heap with her hand on her still convulsing pussy. She opened her eyes to see that she was beside her slave, still bound and gagged, her head turned toward her Mistress.

It was all she could do to reach out to the buckle holding the gag in place. Somehow she was able to loosen it and pull the harness from around Cassie's head.

"Damn," said Cassie not being able to find the words to describe the session they had just had.

"Yeah, damn" replied Avery.

It took several minutes for Avery to regain her composure and strength enough to pull the knots on the dragonfly so that Cassie could wiggle out of it. With her arms free, the slave set about freeing her legs as her Mistress still lay in a heap on the floor.