Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 02

Story Info
Marni meets an interested young man.
3.4k words
4.14
60.1k
25
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day they explored the beaches and enjoyed the sun. They spent most of the day teasing each other and talking about another balcony performance. Both being readers, they took books with them and laid out. They took turns putting sunscreen on each other. Marni took extra time on Rob's legs. She loved his rock-hard legs, especially his calves. He had naturally strong calves, but the past year and a half he'd been playing volleyball again on a relatively competitive team and had been doing some jump training and reducing his body fat. He was currently at about 8% body fat. She knew because he measured it once a month. She worked her way inside of his swim suit leg and rubbed the tip of his cock. He wasn't hard, but it was still sensitive. He jerked a little as he lay on his stomach trying to read.

"Hey, if you keep that up, sex might get a lot more public than our balcony, lady."

"Oh, sorry about that. I didn't realize that he was sneaking out."

She continued with Rob's lower back and up to his muscular scapula and shoulders. Rob had always been a little weak in his back and biceps relative to the rest of his body until about a year ago when he hired a trainer to work with him. He had gone from only being able to do about six pull ups to being able to do a set of 20 on a good day. She pushed into his muscles as she rubbed in the lotion.

"OK, my turn," she said as she finished with his neck.

"What about my front," Rob said turning over.

"No. You can do your front and I need you to do my back first anyway."

Marni plopped down on her towel face first.

Rob picked up the lotion and started the same way his wife did. Marni loved her feet rubbed, so Rob took extra time massaging into them. She had an issue with her left foot for a long time, so he spent even more time on her left heal, squeezing her heal. He positioned himself between her legs to put the lotion on her legs. This had nothing to do with any advantage in putting on the lotion, but everything to do with the fact that he could look at his wife's camel toe and ass while he rubbed the lotion in. He spread her legs as he moved closer to her crotch.

He took his time, but he also figured that turnabout was fair play and when he got to her crotch, Rob lightly but without mistake brushed his hand against Marni's pussy lips.

"Now, who is walking on the edge."

"As if you'd get naked out here," Rob said with a challenging tone.

They were not on a clothing option or nude beach, but Rob was hoping that he could get her to one. He had always wanted to at least see what if felt like. Marni had always been adamant that she was not interested. The clothing optional beach was just a bit farther down and required you to walk through an opening and behind a large hedge.

"Fine, let's do over there," Marni pointed to the clothing optional section.

Rob couldn't believe his ears. He wasn't sure yet. It was their first day here. This was moving fast, but he wasn't going to give up this chance.

Because they were all set up, it took a few moments to collect their things. Fortunately, besides their books, they mostly just had their cover ups, sunscreen a few snacks and their water.

They walked the short distance. Rob didn't know what to say. He was literally speechless trying to figure out why his wife would change her mind.

"So, what made you change your mind?" Rob asked.

"Well, being here, realizing how relaxing it is, being with you and realizing how sexy you made me feel last night, and your challenge. You know I'm competitive."

"OK, so I should get on your competitive side more often?"

"Maybe," Marni answered with a sly mile and a flip of her head.

They reached an open spot. This was pretty calm. In fact, a lot of people had all of their clothes on. It was mostly just women who were without tops. The number of fully nude sun bathers was high, but clearly wasn't everyone. No sooner had they reached their spot than Marni dumped beach bag and towel. She didn't even spread out the towel yet when she reached behind her and slid her swim suit shoulder straps off. She pulled the one piece down to her waist. Her 36c fifty-five-year-old tits popped free. They didn't have near the spring they did thirty-four years ago when Rob married her, but he still loved them, and so did others that saw her. This was the first time any man besides Rob had seen them in the flesh. Marni never had sex before their marriage. She didn't even play much with her dates besides kissing. Marni hesitated for a moment, then wiggled the suit over her middle aged, but healthy hips to her ankles. This revealed her lightly trimmed brown bush. Many of the other ladies on the beach and either bald or only lightly covered mounds. "Oh, well." She thought and that was that.

Again this surprised Rob, as he spread out his towel. Marni then spread out her towel as if nothing had happened.

"OK, wise guy. Get those shorts off," she said.

Rob didn't hesitate, but he was a little unsure all of a sudden. He wasn't all that concerned about people looking at him. He knew he wasn't small or had anything to be ashamed of. The funny thing is that the first that came to mind was "What if my dick gets sunburned?"

Once his swimsuit was off, he figured a benefit of this is that he'd get his wife to rub lotion on his manhood. He took the lotion and resumed between her legs. Marni always got hot when Rob touched her between her thighs near her labia and now he had to touch her, not only on the thighs, but on her tender parts to keep the sun from burning her. Both of them were plenty horny now and the thought of letting those parts burn would not fit in either of their plans for the day or evening.

Once he had moved up her back and shoulders, he rolled her over and massages her stomach. Rob left Marni's breasts for last. Not only did he put the lotion on her, but he began to tease her tits. He rubbed a finger around the whole breast, then circled around the areola, then pinched the nipples. When he finished, Marni didn't hesitate to move into position to reciprocate.

Marni also left the best for last and after teasing Rob's nipples, moved to do a thorough job massaging lotion up and down his cock and balls. She took his sac into both hands and slowly rubbed the lotion in.

Rob lay back watching his wife's face as she focused on getting every millimeter of his sac covered in lotion at least a few times. He also watched her swaying tits and then as she grabbed his now mostly erect manhood, she turned so that he was looking at her magnificent round and only slightly large ass.

Marni didn't even pretend that she was only making sure he didn't get burnt. Her devil side came out again and she looked around as she began stroking Rob without any shame. She knew her husband wall enough that especially at his age, he might not even cum at this slow pace, but she also knew that she was pleasing him.

"That feels so nice," he said, and Marni looked at him and stared into his eyes as she continued to slowly stroke, up and down all the way from the base of his shaft to the top of his cock head. She smiled as he looked at her.

Without thinking, Rob reached down and could reach Marni's right butt cheek and massaged it. Marni scooted around just a little more to give him better access. Marni had never liked the thought of anal play, but Rob now took a chance and rubbed a finger against her ass bud.

Marni could now see that a few people were watching. Others would glance over, and try to pretend they weren't looking. Others were clearly trying to ignore them.

Marni wanted to make her man cum, but she knew it wasn't appropriate. She also wanted him to cum in her mouth or her pussy, which was now burning hot and ready for his cock. She thought about even straddling him right there, but thought better of it and stopped complete. She decided to lay on top of her husband. Other couples were kissing on the beach and cuddling, so that was OK.

Neither Marni or Rob had noticed the young man on the beach watching them. He was lying on his stomach trying to hide his hard on. He enjoyed older women and had noticed Marni's ass first and then her tits. He hoped she was a swinger and he wanted to find out.

Rob and Marni went into the water after sunbathing for a while. They splashed around and mostly just cooled off. The water was beautiful and they stood and talked about the coming days and what they'd do.

"I'm not sure I want to leave the water. It feels so good." Marni said.

"I know what you mean, but there are other things to do and see." Rob answered.

"I know. I'm not really going to stay here. It's just so nice. The sun is nice. The water is clear and such a nice temperature, not cold. I'm so relaxed. It's like a fantasy movie. It's like anything could happen."

Rob thought of their sex already and even had a vision of the fantasy of another man penetrating his wife. "Yes," he said. "It is like a fantasy, like anything could happen."

"Yeah," she said again. "Like I've already given you a blowjob, we almost had sex on the beach and now we are walking around naked in front of hundreds of people. I liked your finger on my bottom hole. If felt good. Maybe we could even try anal."

"Maybe," Rob responded with a smile at her.

Marni cuddled up to Rob again as they stood in the water. She pressed her chest against his and gave him a wet kiss and stuck her tongue in his mouth. He responded immediately and forcefully, placing his hands on her ass and squeezing her more tightly. They remained like this for a few minutes.

All the while the young man watched from his beach chair thinking that he had to get a piece of that woman.

After it got too hot for the sun and they had done a little snorkeling, Marni and Rob headed off for a late lunch. Very hungry by that time, they piled on the food. Marni had some work to do so she brought her laptop to the outdoor bar and grill. As they were eating, Marni had a problem connecting to the wifi. She tried her normal troubleshooting issues. When that didn't work, she asked Rob to help her. He was finishing his second beer, but was usually pretty good at solving computer issues. He tried for about ten minutes as Marni sucked down her second daquiri. She usually didn't drink much at all, maybe a glass of wine a week, but these were so good and it was such a beautiful day. Besides, she figured she was on vacation so she'd treat herself.

"I can't figure it out," said Rob. "I have to pee, but I can try again when I get back."

The young man from the beach saw his chance.

"Hi, I'm Mark. I saw you having problems with your computer. I hate to be forward, but I'm somewhat of an expert, may I help?"

"Oh, thank you, yes," said Marni. "My husband, Rob, is usually a big help, but for some reason he can't figure this one out."

"No problem," said Mark. "I'm stuck here with my parents and it's my pleasure to help a beautiful lady in distress."

Marni didn't really feel in distress, but she did like looking at Mark. Her husband was in better shape for his age, but Mark must only have been about 21 or 22 years old. He was about six feet tall and tan. He was in good shape. He wasn't super athletic, but was on the athletic side. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He had an average waist, but broad shoulders. He was no greek god, but a greek hero maybe.

"There you go. Online." Mark said.

"Oh, thank you," Marni said. She didn't bother asking what he did as she didn't care much. She did notice that he had a nice ass and was that a bit of an erection pressing against the front of his pants as he got out of the chair?

"That's OK. No charge," Mark laughed. Then he saw an opening. "Well, perhaps a kiss from a beautiful woman."

Marni thought twice, but the two drinks, the hot weather, the relaxed atmosphere and the beautiful young man in front of her calling her a beautiful woman made the decision for her. She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Mark turned for another kiss, this time on the mouth, but Marni waved her finger.

"Nope. I'm a married woman," she said, unintentionally she added a sly wink. She wasn't really sure why or what that was for. Had she just led him on? Was she flirting? Was two drinks really too many? She didn't feel drunk, but she definitely felt relaxed.

"OK, married woman, for now," said Mark as he walked away.

Rob had seen the kiss and asked her about it, thinking about his fantasies of sharing and not really sure if he wanted them to happen. The kiss did lean him in that direction though. It was hot, even if it was a peck on the cheek.

Marni said, "It was just a peck on the cheek for him helping me get online so I could get some stuff finished."

Rob let the conversation drop.

After lunch Rob and Marni went through some shops to see what souvenirs and other stuff was available. Even though they'd been on the nude beach, Rob knew that they'd be spending at least some time on the clothed beach and that Marni would have to wear a swim suit at least some time so, he suggested that they shop for a bikini to show off Marni's new body. Marni had lost 30 pounds over the past six months and was back to her wedding day weight. She was an absolutely stunning 55-year-old, who looked as if she was no more than 45 or even younger.

With Rob's encouragement, she had also been doing a body transformation workout for the past six months and her ass was as firm as it was when she was 21. At about 36-26-38, she had a nice firm round butt, a flat stomach and relatively large 36C breasts. Rob had already noticed every man over 40 staring at his wife and almost every man younger than that as well.

Marni began browsing through bikinis, not sure if she wanted to get one. She hadn't worn a two piece in over twenty years, what with kids and putting on weight. As she browsed, she thought about pleasing her husband. She also imagined the looks of the men at the resort. Hell, she even imagined the jealous looks of other women as their men stared at her. Then there was Mark. Why did that come to mind? She began to look at suits wondering what Mark would think. Would she be sexy enough? Would he be aroused? Would he want to kiss her again?

Finally, she picked out a suit. It was conservative by resort standards, but more risqué than anything she'd ever worn before. It wasn't much more than some sexy underwear she had. It did have boy short bottoms, but the top allowed a lot of cleavage to show. "Surely, Mark, I mean, Rob would like it," she thought. She imagined Mark putting his arm around her. She imagined what it would have been like if she had kissed him deeply on the mouth or felt his cock. She began to imagine what his cock might look like and even playing with it, then sucking it into her mouth and drinking the young man's cum and the power that she'd have over the young boy. She began to imagine Mark touching her arm and leading her to the bed to fuck her brains out, but it was Rob's arm that touched her shoulders. "Hey, Hon. Did you find something?"

Marni bought the suit and they went back to their room. Marni was all worked up from her day dreaming in the store. She modeled the suit for Rob and danced around alternating thoughts of her husband with thoughts of Mark watching her dance. She knew she shouldn't but she couldn't keep Mark out of her head. Rob got up to dance with her and they began bumping their butts together and pressing their chests together. Soon they were grinding into each other's pubic bones. Rob had his hands on Marni's butt cheeks pulling her pelvis into his. Marni draped her arms around her husband's neck and interlocked her fingers.

Marni slowly moved them to the bed, still trying to get thoughts of Mark out of her head, but when she pulled her husband on top of her, it was Mark's face that came into her eyes as she closed them. It was Mark's cock pressing against her pussy. She was burning for Mark.

Marni opened her eyes and it was her husband pulling his cock out of his shorts and pulling the boys shorts of her bikini off of her. He didn't bother with her top. They were both so hot. Rob plunged into his wife's pussy. Marni struggled to keep Mark out of their bed room, but the thoughts just came flooding.

"How is Mark doing," Rob asked as he pounded his wife.

"He's great," she said, playing to the fantasy. At this point, she figured if her husband was into the fantasy, then the fantasy couldn't hurt.

"You pussy feels so hot," Rob said. "Mark must really be turning you on."

"Oh, yes, I'm so hot. Fuck me, Mark," Marni played along, although part of her wished she wasn't just playing.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck your married pussy," Rob said. "How is that?" He was really grinding now, getting as deep into his wife as he could, but also making sure his pelvis hit her clit.

"Oh, Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. Mark, Yes." Marni screamed as she hit her orgasm.

"I'm going to pump my cum deep into you. OH." Rob said as he released into his wife.

They looked at each other, knowing that some sort of line had been crossed, even if it was just fantasy.

"So, you do want him," Rob said.

"He's good looking young man and he wants me," said Marni. "It's a nice fantasy."

"Maybe you want it to be more than a fantasy?" Rob asked.

"Do you want it to be?" Marni said. "I wouldn't cheat on you."

"I don't know," said Rob. "I won't lie. I've thought about what it would be like to watch you with another man, especially a young guy, like Mark. I think I could handle it, but I'm not sure I'd say that I want it to happen. It's hard to say. Sometimes I think I do want it to happen, even to watch."

"Well. I don't want to mess up our marriage," Marni said. "Besides, it's wrong. I'm yours."

Things weren't resolved, but Rob didn't know what else to say. He liked his wife's new sexuality and he did really believe that even if she did give in, he could deal with it, maybe even like it, maybe even love it.