Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 03

Story Info
Marni is tempted.
2.6k words
4.33
42.5k
18
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they finished resting from a great fucking and the thought of Marni fucking Mark was out in the open, Rob headed off to the gym to work out. Marni had a deadline to finish. It wasn't much but she had to get it done. She wanted a little bit of space from the room though, so she headed off to the resort coffee bar.

Marni was sipping on her almond milk latte and working on the final edits for her project, when who should appear but that handsome young man, Mark.

"It's as if you are spying on me?" Marni said as he sat down next to her to see what she was doing.

"What if I am?" he answered. "I think you like the attention, and I certainly like looking at you."

"Now, why would you like that? There are plenty of nice looking women around, most of them a lot younger than I am."

"I like a mature woman, especially one who keeps herself in shape like you do. You know I saw you nude at the beach yesterday? That was pretty hot."

Marni wasn't sure what to think. This young hot boy had already seen her naked and liked what he saw. She felt her temperature rising and her heart beating a little faster. She was getting turned on. Thoughts of a nude Mark passed through her head.

"I need to finish this project, then meet Rob for dinner," she said, trying to fight her body's reaction.

"OK. How about another kiss, just for old time's sake," he said.

Marni's body told her yes, but she said, "No way. Now get out of here. I have to finish."

"What if I just sit and watch?" he asked.

"OK. Fine," she said. "But don't bother me."

Mark went to get something to drink. Marni went back to work and finished her final edits while Mark was waiting for his iced latte, but she couldn't get the file to attach to the email.

Mark returned to her and sat down.

"Something wrong?" he asked, noticing the look of frustration on her face.

"Yes. I finished the edits and now the document won't attach to the email."

"Let me see," He said, not waiting for her to agree. Mark slid her laptop away from her and began looking at a couple of things.

"There. That fixed it," he said.

"Wow, you saved my life. That gets me a big paycheck. Now, I can send the invoice."

Marni took her laptop back and opened her accounting app. She typed in the invoice information and sent the invoice for $5,000. Mark leaned into her as she typed. Marni was focused on the invoice and hadn't noticed Mark's hand on her bare thigh.

"Well, I just earned you $5,000," he said, now gliding his hand up and down her thigh. "And I saved your life. That must be worth a real kiss."

"OK. Fine, but not here," she said.

Marni folded up her laptop and placed it in her carry bag. She rearranged her back, while Mark continued to massage her thigh. He moved a bit higher to the edge of her shorts and even under the hem. Marni realized that her pussy was getting warm, maybe even wet. As she got up, she looked into Mark's eyes that were staring into hers. She saw his desire. The tingling between her legs increased.

Fortunately for Marni, when she stood up, Mark released her thigh. That calmed her tingling at least a little. The two made their way out of the coffee bar and around the corner. Marni walked around the side of the building. It wasn't private, but at least it wasn't in the middle of the coffee bar. Mark followed close behind.

Marni stopped suddenly without thinking about Mark, and he ran into her. His body was against hers and that tingling returned. She turned and he kept his body against hers. Her now erect nipples were pressed against Mark's chest. His crotch was not pressed against her, but she could feel the tip of his bulge resting against her bare stomach as she still only had her bikini top on.

Mark looked down at her cleavage now and Marni's wetness increased. This boy wanted her tits and that excited her. She didn't want to feel like this, but her body betrayed her mind.

"Here," she said, and she kissed him quickly on the lips, but he held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"That's not really fair. I wasn't ready," he said. Mark leaned into Marni for another kiss.

"Oh, no," she thought. Her devil body reacted to Mark's soft lips lingering on hers. At first she thought that would be it and she could walk away, but she felt Mark's tongue trying to get into her mouth. His lips were so soft. Her body was so hot. Her husband said she could.

Marni knew she needed to get back to Rob, but she also felt like a teenage girl getting her first real kiss. Her whole body went mushy on her. Her knees were weak. Her pussy was now clearly wet.

She also realized that Mark's hands were now massaging her back and shoulders. She knew this was dangerous ground, but she wanted to kiss him. Her whole body screamed, "Yes," even if her mind was telling her "no."

She tried to say, "no." She tried to give Mark a look that said this has to stop. Instead she looked into his eyes with a look that said, "This is hot. My pussy is wet. Kiss me."

Her tongue met Mark's. The wetness and warmth of another man, no boy, was amazing. Her pussy wanted a cock. Mark was a great kisser. She was melting.

"Stop," Marni said, her mind finally taking control back. "This has to stop. I'm married. I appreciate your help and you are attractive. You are a great kisser, but I need to stop."

She could feel his hard on now pressed against her stomach. He was pressing it hard against her.

"I can tell you want to though. It wasn't bad was it? And now I've got this." He says pointing to his bulge.

"It wasn't bad at all, and you are a good kisser. That's the problem. You are an attractive young man and I'm married. Yes, I could be seduced by you." Did she really just say that? "That's why I need to leave now and you need to go take care of that yourself. You started this. Not me."

She was firm in her resolve. Mark wasn't a bad guy. He wasn't going to force her, both because he didn't want to ruin his chances for later and he wanted much more than for her to feel his dick. He wanted it inside of her. He wanted to fuck her brains out. He wanted to drive her wild and make her want more.

"Okay." He said, "But you are beautiful and sexy and I want you. You need to know that."

"I get it." She said.

She walked away and Mark went to his room to get off thinking about Marni.

Marni felt guilty. She also was scared because she knew Mark wouldn't quit and she was afraid of what she might do if put in the wrong situation. What if they had been in a more private area? Would she have gone further? She realized that she had to do her best to stay away from Mark, and if she couldn't to at least make sure they weren't alone together, especially some place where they might...and then she began thinking about what that "might" might look like. She began to visualize what Mark's cock might look like. It felt like it might be at least as big as her husband's 8 inch cock. She had definitely never complained about size. She imagined the touch of the younger man and what his body might look like and what it might feel like to have him on top of her or her on top of him. She shut those thoughts down as she got to her room to meet her husband for dinner.

He was dressed and ready to go, but she threw him on the bed.

"I need you now," she said, practically ripping off his clothes. She immediate put her mouth around his hard member. She sucked on it fast and wet. She sucked him deep into her throat. She pleasured the tip of his cock with her tongue until he was rock hard, then she jumped on top of him and rode him as if on a fast horse racing for the Kentucky Derby. She usually didn't even like being on top, but this time she rubbed her clit against his pelvis. She savored the feel of his growing cock inside of her, pressing again the walls of her love box. She squeezed the walls of her box against him as tightly as she could.

"Oh, Babe," Rob said as he got close to orgasm. "This is amazing. I love it."

Marni was too focused to talk or even moan. She was about to get off, trying to get the thoughts of Mark to stop entering her mind as she tried to focus on fucking her husband and enjoying her husband. She knew she had a good thing here. Her husband loved her and she didn't need more, but thoughts of that young boy kept fighting with her thoughts about her husband who was pushing back into her from underneath.

"Oh, my, oh," she said as she went over the edge. Rob grunted as he felt four or was it five spasms shooting into his wife. He looked up at her still heaving breasts and her face that was flushed and full of pleasure. She laughed. "That was great. Wasn't it?" she said.

"Oh, baby, yes. That was amazing," he answered.

At dinner, Marni's guilt still overwhelmed her and she told Rob about kissing Mark. She didn't tell him about the second kiss or Mark's hard on. She didn't tell him about how much she wanted Mark or how afraid she was that something more might happen.

"Hmm. That's why you attacked me before dinner?" Rob said.

Marni had not thought ahead that Rob might put 2 and 2 together, but of course he would. He was a man. He thought about sex all the time. He was also smart, very little got by him.

Marni admitted that Mark had worked her up a little bit and then admitted about the hug and that it turned her on. She admitted that she felt Mark's dick against her and that it was probably a pretty decent size. She also admitted how wet she had become.

Rob understood, but did not let on that he was also secretly excited about this development. He still wasn't positive about wanting to share his wife or have her cheat, but he was feeling pretty aroused. Thoughts of his porn watching and story reading about wife sharing came into his head. He thought about what it would be like to watch a young big dicked man, boy really for them, fuck his wife.

After dinner, Rob and Marni went back to their room. Rob got a blanket and they went for a walk on the beach. They found a relative secluded spot in the darkness and talked for a while. They talked about their kids, now married or in college. They talked about their coming semi-retirement. Rob rubbed Marni's back from behind her and kissed her neck. Marni enjoyed the feeling when again thoughts of Mark kissing her neck jumped into her head. "Stop it," she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and saw Mark kissing her neck and feeling her breasts.

Rob kept kissing and moved his hands to her breasts. She enjoyed the way her husband touched her breasts and knew exactly what she liked, but again thoughts of what Mark's would hands feel like entered her head. Would they be gentle or rough? Would he squeeze to hard? Would he know what a woman really wanted? She again snuffed those thoughts out, but she could feel herself getting horny as her husband began to caress and pinch her nipples.

Rob then began playing with her pussy from outside of her shorts. My god she thought. We can't fuck right here, but I want to, and suddenly thoughts of Mark stroking her pussy, then removing her shorts and getting on top of her right there on the beach came into her head. Rob put his hand in her shorts and under her panties. She was wet now, perhaps too wet for how long he'd been playing with her. She was going to cum quickly, she could tell. Rob's hand expertly massaged her clit and at the same time in her mind Mark was fucking her brains out, right there on the beach. She tried to get the picture out of her head and focus on her husband's hand, but she was beyond that. Her fantasy took control.

"Yes, fuck me." She said. She managed to not say, "Mark."

She hit her release and she stifled a scream.

"So, was Mark good?" Rob asked.

"What?" Marni said coming down from her ultimate pleasure.

"You said, "fuck me." "You've never said that when I've rubbed your pussy before, so I can only conclude that something has changed. The only thing that's changed that I know of is Mark."

Why did her husband have to be so logical? Why did she have to say, "fuck me" out loud. Did she secretly want him to know?

"No. It's just being on this vacation with you and it being so peaceful. I did suck your dick for the first time in a year, you know. You make me hot too."

"Too?" why did she say "too?" Damn it, she thought.

Rob thought for a moment, but both partners knew the truth. Rob now knew that he wanted Marni to fuck Mark or at least play with him more, perhaps at least give him a hand job and let him do the same for her.

Marni knew that Rob knew she was lying, but she wasn't going to admit it now. She was hoping against hope that at least for now he was convinced. She did love Rob. She wasn't dissatisfied. It was her body defying her mind, she reasoned. She couldn't help it. She wouldn't fuck Mark. She wouldn't let it go further, but a fantasy would be OK, right? Mark was hot and Rob liked it. Rob liked the fantasy. Why else would he tease her about it? Mark was just a boy. A boy wanted her. Yes, he was technically a man, an adult, but he was over forty years younger than she was. She forced her thoughts back to her husband.

"I can't suck your cock out here, but I want to do it right now. Let's get back to the room."

The two made their way back to the room quickly in silence. Both wondering what the other was thinking.

When they got back to the room they took a shower and Marni sucked Rob's cock furiously, even with more vigor than their first night. Rob thought of Marni sucking Mark's cock as he exploded into her mouth. Marni realized that there was a lot more cum from her 57-year-old husband than normal. He was really excited. Could it also have been about Mark?

They went to sleep with Marni afraid that she would not be able to stay away from Mark, and Rob hoping she wouldn't.