Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 04

Story Info
Marni goes a little further.
4.4k words
4.35
57.7k
21
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3

Rob and Marni got up and cuddled for a while. Rob thanked Marni for the great blow job the night before. As they cuddled, Rob could see that Marni was getting hot and he went down on her eating her pussy. Marni thoroughly enjoyed it, fighting off thoughts of Mark relatively successfully to concentrate on her husband's activity. He did a great job licking her pussy. In her rational moments, she knew she had no reason to want Mark. Her husband was loving and kind. He was good in bed and loved to eat her pussy. He was relatively well endowed. He was in great shape for a man his age. But, the devil side of her came out, he still is his age, and Mark is a hot young stud. She quickly removed that thought from her mind. It was easier when she wasn't worked up and Mark present.

They went off to the gym and did a hard workout. It got out a lot of tension as well as frustration for Marni. She didn't think at all about Mark. That was a pleasant surprise, although, wait, she was thinking about not thinking about Mark. This was so confusing.

Marni and Rob had a healthy breakfast. Marni was thankful that Rob didn't bring up the subject of Mark or her having sex with someone else. They focused on their plans for the day as well as another land investment that they'd been considering.

As they were talking, Mark walked by their table with his parents and said hello and introduced them. They were going dancing that night and invited Rob and Marni. Mark's parents were Ed and Sally. They were a little younger than Rob and Marni, but not nearly in as good of shape. Neither was out of shape necessarily, but they were pretty average, a little overweight, so while they were probably in their mid-forties, they looked as old as or perhaps even older than Rob and Marni.

Marni again thought that Mark probably had engineered this and was stalking her. No matter where she went, Mark seemed to turn up. She also noticed that Mark was holding his mom's hand.

Rob accepted the invitation to go dancing before Marni could express her anxiety about being close to Mark. Mark gave Marni a wink, and Marni thought that Sally might have been eyeing Rob. Ed certainly was eyeing Marni and then gave a nod and a smile to Mark. Well, I guess Mark has told his dad about her and their activities, she assumed.

After breakfast, Marni and Rob went out by the pool to read and enjoy the sun. Marni wore her bikini and she was feeling very sexy in it. She enjoyed the looks of men her own age and older, but she especially enjoyed it when younger men, even some of the teen boys, took an extra glance in her direction. She caught a group of three boys who could only have been between 13 and 16 staring for a while. When she caught their eyes, they quickly looked away, but one of them smiled at her first. She was enjoying being attractive. Her husband always told her she was sexy and attractive, but seeing men stare and being out in the open with more skin showing the past few days than she had shown ever was quite exhilarating. She noticed her body feeling fuzzy again and that warm feeling in her pussy and thoughts of Mark came into her head. He was standing over her staring her body up and down. He crouched down and began rubbing her mound. Why? She thought. I haven't thought about him all morning. She also realized that she had her hand on her mound rubbing gently.

"Thinking of Mark again." Rob said.

"What? You're crazy." But she knew he was right and he knew he was right. He didn't push it, so she went back to reading without saying anything further.

"I'm going in the pool," Rob said. "Wanna go get some lunch soon, then head off for some sightseeing?"

Marni agreed. Rob walked to the pool and jumped in. Her husband was the perfect specimen for a 57-year-old man. He is a personal trainer. 8% body fat. Very athletic. When he flexes his six pack it's impressive. His ass is tight and firm. She loved to hold onto it when they were in the missionary position and squeeze it. No. She had nothing to complain about. He took care of her. She began to fantasize about her husband and what she was going to do to him once he got out of the pool, and they got back to their room. She imagined pulling his swim suit of him even before the door was closed and kneeling to suck his cock right there with the door slightly open so that someone might even be able to see her beautiful husband and of course her beautiful body in her bikini. She imagined lowering her top so that her husband could view her tits while she took every squirt of his cum into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Hi," Mark said, waking Marni from her day dream.

Marni sat up, knowing that voice. It was the first time she had seen him without his shirt. He was not as fit as her husband. He didn't have a six pack. He wasn't ripped, but he was athletic and he was young. He was also about five inches taller than her husband, so he was a more imposing figure in that way. And he was young. Oh yeah, she had already thought that.

Mark squatted down to talk to her.

"So, your husband is a stud."

"Yes. He is quite a man."

"I can see why you can resist me." Mark said. "I'll bet you have great sex. I mean, him in such great physical condition and then having you to look at."

Marni accepted the compliment on behalf of her husband. She was beginning to feel those feelings again and she realized she needed to be careful. She looked at Mark's body as he squatted. She inadvertently looked at his crotch.

"See anything you like?" he laughed.

She told him it was an accident due to the angle at which he was squatting.

"When was the last time you put on sunscreen?" Mark asked.

"I'm not really sure," Marni said, not having looked at her phone to check the time.

Mark grabbed the tube of sunscreen, but she took it back from him, knowing it was a bad idea to let him put it on her. He watched as she rubbed the lotion into her chest and under the cups of her bikini top and under the waist of her bottoms as well as under the legs of the bikini bottoms.

Mark could feel some movement in his shorts from watching this beautiful creature rubbing the cream into her soft skin. He imagined cumming all over her and watching her rub his cum into her. He felt pressure against his bathing suit.

Mark offered to help. Marni finished her front, but realized it was also time she should probably turn over, so while still sitting, began to rub lotion into the bottom of her legs and as far back on her shoulders as she could reach while talking with Mark about his parents and the plans for dancing. She also tried to get more information about his parents and their hobbies and occupations.

Rob had struck up a conversation with some other people in the pool. He was so social. He could talk with anyone.

Marni reached around her lower back to get lotion as far back as possible.

"I need to turn over now and finish this chapter before Rob gets out," she said trying to politely get Mark to go away.

However, Mark was becoming hornier by the minute and watching her tits while she stretched and strained to get her back wasn't making it any easier on his young virile shaft.

"You didn't get the middle of your back," Mark said.

"Fine." Marni said, knowing there was some slight danger in this, but thinking that it's just the middle of my back and we are out in the open. He won't do anything here. I'm safe.

Mark took the tube and Marni rolled onto her stomach. Marni had not thought of all the possibilities though as Mark put the lotion directly onto her back. He put about twice as much as he needed.

He rubbed the lotion into the middle of her back as harmlessly as Marni expected. He was a gentleman, but her skin was loving it and those feeling started again. Then came a surprise.

"Oh, well. It looks like I have all this extra lotion. I guess I'll need to spread it out further." said Mark with a wicked tone.

He began rubbing harmlessly toward her shoulders and neck. It felt so good and she figured no harm in this, but those darn thoughts kept growing and the warmth in her pussy increased. Then she felt Mark's cock against her hip and her desire increased another notch. If she took her hands off of her book and slid them down her sides, she could feel that cock.

Then Mark went back to the middle of her back and got more lotion. He began rubbing lower and lower underneath her bikini waistline. She was in heaven. He squeezed her ass cheeks. She knew she should stop him and that her husband could be looking, but she couldn't get the words out before he pulled his hands out on his own either knowing that he could be caught or knowing that his hands had done their job in getting her worked up.

Marni managed to keep her hands on her book, but thoughts of Mark's cock pressing against her couldn't be ignored. Marni thought Mark was finished and would get up, but then Mark began putting the remainder of the lotion on her thighs. He's going to touch my pussy she thought as he inched closer. She didn't want him to, but she wanted him to at the same time. She was so hot now that she couldn't believe it. She didn't stop him as she continued to try to fight the desire for him to touch her magic parts. Mark stopped short of her bikini bottoms.

"That's it. All of the lotion is in."

Marni lay there speechless. She had just let this young man touch her all over her back and thighs and wanted him to touch her pussy. All she said was, "OK. Thank you. You can go now."

Whether she intended it or not, Mark heard something sexy in the "thank you." He knew she wanted more.

Marni finished reading her chapter.

Rob came up and said that he thought Mark was a perfect gentleman in the way he helped her with the lotion.

She wasn't really surprised that he saw. He was very observant. She didn't tell him how close she was to letting Mark finger her or that she wanted him to and that she very well might have let him and that she very well might have rubbed his cock if he had touched her pussy.

They rushed back to their room, and Marni decided to live her fantasy. She opened the door to their room, pulled Rob's swimsuit down to his knees and gave him her best blowjob with the door half open. No one came by and as far as they knew no one saw, but they could have. Mark knew better. He had followed them and was on the walkway of the building next to theirs. He saw exactly what happened, and he wanted one of those too. Mark watched as Rob's knees got weak and he began to buck. He watched as Marni hungrily drank the cum from her husband's cock. Mark rubbed his own cock and closed his eyes, imagining that was his cock as he came inside of his bathing suit. He had jumped into the pool to get completely wet so that no one could detect the wetness of his cum in his shorts.

Marni closed the door and led Rob to the shower.

"Thanks, Babe," Rob said. "You were amazing. I guess I'm really glad that Mark's around."

"I'm glad you're around," Marni replied. "I want you. I love sucking your cock."

"That's a welcome change, I must admit," Rob said. "I'm not complaining. I just wonder how much influence Mark has."

"So, honestly, I had thought of doing that before Mark came by. Mark did get me hot. I won't lie about that, but my plan was to suck you even before."

All of this happened as Rob was washing Marni's entire body slowly and gently. He loved the way the soap slid over her body, especially her tits and ass. He rubbed his pelvis against her slippery ass as he washed her back with the loofa. Then he turned her around and washed her breasts as they kissed deeply.

Before they exited the shower, Rob reached down and massaged Marni's clit. To her disappointment, thoughts of Mark's hands on her thighs and approaching her pussy came back into her head. As her husband pleasured her, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to imagine it was Mark's hand on her pussy.

"Oh, yes, Mark, Yes, Mark," escaped involuntarily from her mouth.

"Well, well," said Rob as he finished off his wife and her orgasm subsided.

Marni looked sheepishly at Rob. She knew she had to be on her guard. She knew that Mark turned her on and that she wasn't sure she could or would stop him if they were alone for any length of time in private. She wasn't sure what to say to her husband. So, she just smiled her sheepish smile. He didn't look angry.

Rob enjoyed his wife's look of guilt. He didn't push it. He just let her enjoy her orgasm as they dried off. He also enjoyed the thought that maybe, just maybe, he would get to see her wife with this boy. Even if it were just a blow job, he thought. She wouldn't have to fuck him.

Sightseeing was uneventful, but nice. They held hands as often as they could. Marni was glad to be distracted from Mark, but even more excited to see Jamaica. It relaxed her knowing that her deadlines were met and that she could really just be with her husband. This hadn't happened in so long.

Rob felt much the same. He enjoyed being new places and meeting the locals. He asked them all sorts of questions about the Jamaican history he had studied before the trip. He always researched their trips and enjoyed finding out if what he read matched with what he learned from the locals.

After dinner, they went dancing with Sally, Ed, and Mark as they had promised. All of them took turns with each other. Of course, one man always ended up sitting out. Sally and Ed were nice people. Ed was a little overweight, but not a bad looking man of about 48 years old. Sally was 47 and also a little over weight and probably average in attractiveness. Rob certainly didn't see her as especially attractive. He thought to himself in typical man fashion, I guess I'd fuck her if she really wanted to, but he didn't feel a general sexual attraction.

Marni noticed that Ed held her a little too close on some dances and seemed to be flirting, but not obviously. Rob noticed the same thing about Sally. On the other hand, Mark almost always held Marni too close and she noticed him pressing his erection against her once when they danced two slow dances back to back. Fortunately, her husband had given her that orgasm earlier otherwise, she would have felt even more horny for Mark than now. She did manage to keep her feelings in check due to the fact that Mark was not trying to seduce her and was keeping his hands to himself as well as the fact that it was a public place and she was focused on dancing, but she was aware of the tingling in pussy again. Mark asked if she would have let him touch her pussy earlier.

She was shocked and said, "no." She wasn't really sure though. Knowing now for sure that Mark had thought about it make her tingle even more.

It was a hot evening, so Rob went to get more drinks. Ed went with him. Sally and Mark were dancing. Rob thought perhaps a little close for son and mom as he walked away. Marni went outside to get some fresh air.

As she was outside, she noticed the music had stopped briefly. She guessed the band was taking a break. She leaned over the railing on the balcony and felt hands on her hips. She knew immediately they were not her husband's. Then she felt Mark's bulge pressing against her ass. She looked around to make sure no one else was out there.

'What are you doing? Someone might see you?" she said.

"Is that your only objection?" he countered, looking around and seeing no one in sight.

Marni wasn't sure what to say because part of her wanted to say "yes." But she still wasn't sure she wanted anything to happen. Her pussy did, but she did not want to cheat on her husband and her will held up.

"No." she said. "Look. I told you that I'm married. I like you. You are handsome. You are young. You probably have a big cock, but I love my husband and he has a plenty big cock. Thank you."

"It sounds as if you are trying to argue yourself out of what you are feeling," Mark said, too wise for his years perhaps.

Marni froze. "Look. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that your kisses feel good and your hands on my body don't feel good. Even your cock on my ass feels good. OK? Happy?"

Mark smiled at her. He was happy, so happy that he pushed his cock firmly against her ass. She told him she liked him and that liked his touch.

Marni turned to face Mark and realized her mistake. Now his cock was pressing against her mound. Oh, shit, she thought. That feels good.

He pressed his lips onto hers. He pressed his hard member into her. He put his arms around her being careful that no one was looking.

She couldn't resist. She kissed him back. She let his tongue invade her mouth and suddenly she was letting hers invade his as if it was controlling itself. Mark's hands squeezed her ass and lifted her off the ground pressing her covered vaginal lips onto the bulge in the front of his pants. His bulge was pressing against her slit beneath her dress.

"Oh, my god. That feels so good," she thought. "Stop. We can't do this." She said.

Mark pulled back still with his hands resting on her ass and dropping her to the ground.

"Look what you've done now." Mark said. "And this time it wasn't all my fault."

Marni realized he was right. They had been kissing for at least five minutes or so. She had led him on.

"What do you want me to do? I can't give you a blow job here or pull your cock out and whack it and you don't want me making you cum in your pants. Everyone will notice."

"So, you want to give me a blow job?" Mark asked.

This took Marni aback. Did she say that? What had she said? She couldn't even remember. She was so flustered. "I didn't say that," she insisted.

"you implied it," Mark retorted.

"No, I did not," she said.

Mark took his drink that he had set on the railing and splashed it on his pants. "No one will notice if I cum in my pants."

"Oh, god," Marni said, but she was so worked up that the devil part of her wanted to do this. She wanted to squeeze his cock, to feel it and to make this young man cum. She wanted to feel that power of knowing she still has it.

She reached forward reluctantly and almost pulled away at the last minute, but finally she did it, she touched the front of Mark's pants and slowly massaged up and down his length. She reached down and squeezed his balls, and Mark moaned.

"I've got to make this quick," she said. "we need to get back in there."

She found the head of his cock through his pants and began working him furiously. Marni was feeling guilty and hot at the same time. She wanted him to cum quickly so this would be over, but she wanted it to last forever too. She loved the feel of his big cock in her hand. Should could tell it was big now, probably as long or slightly longer than Rob's, but definitely thicker. She began imagining what it would be like to have his cock in her. She closed her eyes as she worked his cock as hard and fast as she could.

Mark began massaging her tits through her dress. She kept her head back and eyes closed enjoying the sensation, but knowing this was wrong. He leaned in and tilted her head back toward him and began tongue kissing her again, and she was so hot she could not resist. She kissed him with passion. She wanted his tongue in her mouth. Hell, she wanted his cock in her mouth, but just then Mark stopped kissing her and began grunting. His hips bucked and she knew she had satisfied him. At least for now.

Her pussy was burning, but she knew this was wrong and that she had to get back to her husband. Mark wanted to satisfy her too, but she had at least a little sense left and practically sprinted away from him to the door of the ballroom.

Marni reached the group as the band was starting up again with a slow song. She grabbed her husband and held him tight. She ground against him without thinking.

"Wow, Hon. Someone worked you up. Been playing with Mark again?"

12