Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter, Rob and Marni look at pics and more.
17k words
4.42
40.5k
39
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I decided to publish the rest of the story all at once, so this is long. Sorry to all of you who don't like Loving Wives stories. I do wonder if you don't like them why you read them. Seems quite odd to me. I don't have time to waste with stuff that I know I'm going to criticize before I start. Oh, well. Your choice. Consider yourself ignored.

*****

Day 4

"You sure you still love me?" Marni said as Rob woke.

"Yes."

"I'm not sure I can resist Mark if he does something like that again."

Rob shocked her. "I'm not sure if I want you to."

"What the hell does that mean?" Marni asked. "I mean I keep telling you that I don't want to have sex with him. I don't want to break our marriage vows. You are a great husband. I love you."

"I know you do. Maybe that's why I'm not all that worried about it. We're on vacation. Mark seems like a nice guy. OK, he doesn't seem to respect our marriage vows, but he also hasn't outright raped you yet. I'm guessing he won't. I'm guessing that he won't do anything you don't let him do. I'm also guessing from what I've seen so far that if you really don't want to be alone with him and really don't want to go any further, you won't."

"But I just told you that I'm not sure that I can resist him."

"Well, then just stick close to me and I'll protect you." Rob said with a smile. "I'm just saying that I'm not worried. I want you to enjoy yourself. I wish I knew whether you going further would really bother me or not. I do know that whatever happens, I'll know that Mark initiated it and that you simply responded the way you felt best. AND I'll forgive whatever you do, even if I end up feeling it's wrong or bad about it. It might take some time to get over, but it might also be the most hot and sexy thing we do for each other. I don't think it will ruin us."

"That doesn't help much."

"So, let's go back to you. Do you want to fuck him?"

Marni and Rob usually didn't use language like that.

She thought for a moment. "Honestly, I've been telling myself no and in my rational mind I don't, but when I think about desire, I guess I do honestly desire to fuck him. He makes me feel special and he's attractive and he makes me feel attractive and he knows how to kiss and touch a woman. My body says I want to fuck him."

"I guess we're done." Rob said.

"Wait. No we aren't. You are part of this too. You're my husband. I committed myself to you."

"Yes and I asked you what you wanted. I'm willing to give you at least this one time what you want to see if it helps us or hurts us. Sort of as a test."

Marni thought again. "I'm still not sure that answers my question. I'm not sure I'm willing to take that test. I don't want to end up back in counseling and I don't want to feel guilty the rest of my life and I don't want to get a divorce. We've been married for 34 years and we've worked really hard to get to a good spot."

"See." Rob said. "You're thinking about all of the right things. So, I guess what I am saying is that you have my permission. I'm not sure if I prefer if you do or don't, but you have my permission to make your choice. I don't think we'll end up in counseling or getting divorced. I can't promise that, but I think I'll be fine with it, in fact I think I'll like it. In fact, I think I'd like to watch you with him."

"OK." Marni said. "I still need to think about it. I think I want to avoid him. I'm not sure you will like it and I'm not even positive I will once it was over. I mean, I think I'd love the fucking. I'm not sure I'll like the consequences."

"Then resist until you are ready is my best advice," Rob said.

They took off to workout again, then back to the room for their morning shower together. Rob got Marni worked up again and rubbed her clit to orgasm.

Marni remained in the shower relaxing as Rob got out to dry off. Then Rob had an idea. He ran and grabbed his phone that was charging off of the dresser. He came into the bathroom and got his phone ready. He moved toward the walk in shower and began snapping pics of his wife with her eyes closed under the shower. He took full length. He zoomed in to get just her tits. Then he zoomed out a little to get her face and tits. He admired her wonderful smooth wet body with just the right curves and her slightly sagging, but still nice breasts with C cups and medium sized areolas. His eyes roamed down her curvy waist to her full but manicured brown bush. He could just make out her pussy lips below her bush and he crouched and zoomed in to get a close up of her nether lips.

"What the hell are you doing?" Marni exclaimed as she opened her eyes.

"I'm taking pictures of my beautiful wife," Rob answered.

"What for?"

"Because I want to have them as a memory of this wonderful vacation."

"What are you going to do with them?"

"I thought I'd post them on some picture sharing sites for wives and girlfriends," Rob said, intending it as somewhat as a joke, but also testing his wife and how relaxed she might be on this vacation given what had already happened.

"No, you aren't," she retorted, now exiting the shower in haste and wrapping a towel around herself as Rob continued his photographic assault.

"OK. So, I was mostly joking, but you did show your body on the beach the other day. I mean hundreds of people saw you naked. So, what if I did put them on the internet. Besides, I could always block out your face."

"You obviously know a lot about these sites," she said. "So, which sites would you put them on?"

"I'm not sure. I just had the idea and I haven't thought that far ahead."

"So, these are sites with other wives on vacation?"

"They can be," Rob answered. "There are a variety of sites with vacation pics, sharing pics, swinging pics, swapping pics and just about everything you could imagine."

Marni surprised Rob with her next question. "So, if you are going to do that, which I'm sure you will, then can I at least pick the site?"

"Sure," Rob said. "Sometimes once a pic is up, it gets shared around on other blogs or tumblrs."

"What do you mean?" Marni asked, genuinely having to clue about this kind of stuff.

"I mean that once a picture is on the internet, it could go virtually anywhere."

Marni got an evil glint in her eye. "So, I could be anywhere?"

"Yeah, I guess that's right," Rob said.

Marni again surprised Rob, "Show me some of the sites."

Marni was still in her towel and Rob was still nude as they walked from the bathroom to the bedroom of their suite. She hopped up on the bed and sat against the head board as Rob picked up his laptop off the dresser in the main room.

When Rob came back, he set down his laptop on the dresser and pulled out his DSLR, which was lying there. He shot a few pics of his wife with a towel on the bed.

"Stop," she said, "I want to see where you are going to post those."

"Open your towel first," Rob said.

"Fine," Marni responded, throwing open the bottom half of the towel exposing her bush.

Rob shot a number of pics.

"Open your legs," he instructed.

"OK, then can we see the sites?"

"Yes. I promise," answered her husband.

Marni opened her legs just enough for Rob to get a shot of her beauty full length on the bed with a big smile along with her open legs. Her pussy lips remained shut, but it was a great shot. He zoomed in for a few close ups of her pussy before putting down the camera and picking up his laptop again.

Rob made his way to the bed and sat as close to his towel covered wife as possible.

"I feel a little overdressed," he said.

"No. I'm keeping my towel on for now," Marni said. "I don't want any more nude pictures until I know where they are going."

Rob did a search for amateur wives on vacation nude to start. Of course, the number of results was huge and Rob chose sites that he knew would include a lot of different types of pictures. He had visited these enough to know pretty much what he'd find.

He began as best he could with galleries that had solo shots. He didn't want to spook his wife.

As they went through the different galleries, Marni would comment as they went through. She was comparing herself to the women in the pictures.

"She's a lot younger than I am."

"But you're still as good looking and have a better body," Rob said.

"I guess I look pretty good. Let me see your phone."

Rob handed over his phone from the nightstand, so that Marni could look at herself as she compared to the other wives and girlfriends. Of course, how many were truly real and how many were fake or professional, who knew, but they appeared to all be amateur pics.

Marni continued to compare, especially to women her own age.

"I guess I do look pretty good for my age," she said, looking at the shots Rob had taken of her in the shower and getting out. "I even look as good as lots of those girls who are probably in their early twenties."

"That's what I've been telling you, Hon. It's also probably why Mark likes you so much."

"Wow, that girl has a great ass, but she's probably like eighteen or something. What does my ass look like?"

"Your ass is great, Hon. I always tell you that. Your ass is almost as nice as hers and she's almost forty years younger."

Marni got up off the bed. "Here's your phone," she said. "Take a few pics of me now."

Marni slowly seductively wiggled and danced next to the bed as Rob shot. Then she lowered her towel, first to show the tops of her full round breasts, then her nipples, then her mid section, then her pussy. After wiggling like this for a few minutes, she turned to stick her ass out toward Rob. He shot as fast as his phone would let him.

"Here, give me that," she said. She took his camera, now wearing nothing by the skin she was born in, and headed off to the bathroom.

Rob wondered what she was doing in there, but loaded a few more galleries, with more risqué photos. He wanted to see how far Marni could be pushed. Who knew when he'd have another opportunity like this. He had her going and finally proud of her body.

Marni ran back into the bedroom naked and jumped on the bed next to Rob with her tits bouncing high. Rob wished he had video.

"OK, ready for more?" he asked.

"Yes, but first check out the pics I took in the bathroom."

So, that's what she was doing in there.

Rob had one hand on his cock and slid his laptop to his thighs as he examined pics of his wife's ass, not just her ass in the mirror, but his wife spreading her ass to show her pussy lips and her cute little butt hole. Then he got to ones of his wife facing the mirror and spreading her pussy lips to show her clit and the pink wet inside of the folds.

He looked at his wife in disbelief. She looked at him with an air of confidence that he had never seen before.

"OK, I'm ready to see more," she said. "I'm guessing you won't find much better than what's on your phone though. I just want to make sure you appreciate what you've got. I bet you'd have sex with just about every woman we've seen so far, and I just want to make sure you know what you have right here."

"Oh, I know what I have right here," he said. "I'm not worried about that."

He went on to more of the vacation pics of wives and girlfriends. Many were of women solo in their hotel rooms, but every once in a while a gallery would have a woman on her knees in a POV shot sucking a cock or straddling a guy or playing with a large dildo.

"Wow, they really post those from their vacations?"

"I don't know," Rob said. "I suppose they could be fake or pros, but they look real, and I know there are people who do this stuff."

Marni pushed the laptop off of Rob's thighs and grabbed his semi-rigid cock. "Here shoot this." Marni moved near Rob's feet so that he could get all of her and his cock. Then she moved back next to him. She saw a pic of a woman masturbating with a large fake cock.

"It's too bad we don't have toys like that," Marni said, now slowly massaging her pussy mound and occasionally dropping her fingers to her wet labia and clit.

Without a word, Rob reached into the nightstand and pulled out a dark black veined rubber cock. It was about 8 or 9 inches long, but it was about half again or bigger the circumference of Rob's cock.

"Wow," she said. "Where'd you get that?"

"I've had it for a while. I bought it after Valentine's Day. You got so hot that night that I began to hope that we could experiment more."

"Experiment with my fucking a black cock?" Marni asked.

"Well, experimenting with toys. I didn't really have hoped that you'd really want to fuck a black cock, but I thought that at least a fantasy would be fun. You've never said anything about a big cock fantasy, but I sort of wondered what you'd feel with something that big in you."

She put the rubber cock next to Rob's now mostly hard cock. It was about an inch longer, but it was much bigger around.

"My god, "Marni said. "It's even bigger than Mark's. I'm not sure I could get that inside me."

"That's what I wondered," Rob answered. "But in porn, at least, a woman's pussy opens to fit the cock, but I don't know how real that is or how easy that is."

Marni continued to stare at the black monster cock. It was safe. It wasn't cheating. It was fake and her husband bought it for her. One hand held the large cock and the other was now massaging her clit. She brought the cock up to her mouth and opened wide.

"Take some pictures," she said, perhaps too excitedly.

Rob began shooting as Marni held the cock outside of her mouth with her orifice wide open. She then licked the head of the fake cock. The taste wasn't so great. Next time she'd need to remember some sort of lotion to flavor it. She decided to see how much of it she could get into her mouth. She managed just about the first three inches. She had to stretch her mouth about as wide as she could to get it in. It was uncomfortable, but not terrible.

After a few sexy shots, Marni moved the big black monster toward her waist and rubbing it around her neatly trimmed brown bush. She stared mesmerized by its size. "It's beautiful," she thought. Still working her pussy with one hand, she was plenty wet. She just wondered if her cunt would stretch that wide. Did she just think "cunt?"

Slowly she placed the huge device at her opening and began firmly massaging her opening and her clit. She now had both hands on the cock, enjoying the pressure on her opening. Up and down she moved the head against herself. A low moan came from her deep insides. She watched herself masturbate as if she were watching a video. She as outside herself now.

Then she let the rubber cock pass into her vagina. She pressed it through even though there was some slight pain as her cunt muscles adapted to the huge head. The head was even wider than the shaft. She continued to slowly insert the monster, now three inches into her pussy.

"Oh, god. I should have tried this years ago," she said as her body loved the feeling of being stretched. She tried to swallow it into her pussy with her vaginal muscles.

"Oh, god." She said again.

Soon she had the entire thing inside herself. Rob had been shooting the whole time and adding some video from his phone while he shot stills with his DSLR. His wife's expression was that of a woman possessed. It was the face that she made in only their best sex sessions together.

"Oh, this is so new. So big. Oh, it's so big." Marni said, now stroking the cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, shit, I can get my G-spot with the right angle. Oh, Oh, Oh," she began to chant as she stroked it faster in and out and against the roof of her cunt, hitting her G-spot with every insertion.

The bed began rocking with her movements. Her hips began meeting the thrusts of the imaginary black man. She began imagining some of the black Jamaican waiters that she had admired around the resort. She thought of that guy by the pool who had brought them drinks the other day. She thought of the guy at the front desk at night that she had to ask for some local information.

"Oh, Cameron," she called out as she began cumming. "Oh, Cameron, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeee." Her body writhed with pleasure as she imagined the front desk clerk plowing her white married pussy at her husband's request and approval.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, that was unbelievable," she said as she tried to recover from one of the biggest orgasms she had ever felt. "He, I mean, it was amazing. It is so big and it hits all the right spots. You hit my G-spot quite often too, but not with that kind of pressure. Wow. Just Wow."

"I'm glad you like it," Rob said as he put down the camera and crawled back into bed next to his wife to cuddle.

"Let's see more," she said after just a few minutes of recovery.

"Can I at least call room service," Rob said. "I'm really getting hungry."

Marni gave in, and Rob called room service. He placed their breakfast order and they went back to their viewing.

Now the galleries were getting even more wild.

Pretty soon Marni was looking at women on all fours showing their ass and pussies, sucking cock, and getting fucked, sometimes on the beach in public.

Then it hit her. "Some of these are full pics of the guy and the woman. That means someone else was taking the shots."

"Yep," was all Rob said. Marni's eyes got wide.

Rob continued to show Marni galleries. Soon some pics popped up of women with two men, then three men, then five or more, pics of women with cum on their faces, tits, pussies and asses, pics of white women with black men, sometimes lots of black men. Rob showed her just about every possible combination. There was one series of a woman starting with her on a nude beach and then with a POV sucking a cock, and the spit roasted by two black men. Another pic that Marni paused on for a few extra seconds was of an attractive woman with a cock in her ass lying on her stomach with a man cumming in her hair and a ton of cum on her back and ass, apparently from multiple men spewing their loads all over her. Yet another gallery was women from about forty years old to about sixty years old fucking guys between about eighteen and twenty-five. She took an extra-long time in this gallery as well, perhaps thinking about Mark, Rob thought.

"My god. People do amazing things," she said.

"Amazing?" Rob said, eyeing her with some hope that he had her.

Marni realized where Rob was going with this. "Well, I'm still committed to you, but this is hotter than I ever imagined," she said as she unconsciously had begun massaging her cunt again. She now had her index finger rubbing the insides of her labia. She hadn't reached her clit yet.

"Yes, and are some of those cocks real? I mean some of them are huge."

"I don't know that either," said Rob.

"Those women look like they are enjoying them, even in their anus. Then the ones with multiple men. I've heard of it, but never really thought about that. I mean three or four cocks at the same time. The one woman with one in her butt, one in her vagina and one in her mouth and whacking two other guys at the same time." Her eyes were getting wider as she spoke, and Rob was pretty sure she had found her clit as well.

"So, does this make you want to try Mark?" Rob asked.

"I don't know," she said, "But it does make me want to take more pictures with you. Can we take our own sex pics and maybe even a video?"

"Of course," Rob said.

"That would be so hot."

Rob continued to scroll through pictures as Marni talked. He stumbled on a few that had wife sharing captions-things like "every wife deserves to be shared," and "sharing is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength."

The pictures associated with these captions all had pictures of women thoroughly enjoying a dick or two or three.