Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving couple vacation in Jamaica.
1.9k words
4.11
117.1k
55
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JAMAICA -- Day 1

"I almost forgot to pack my bathing suit," laughed Marni as she was throwing some final things into her suitcase.

"I guess we'd just have to stick to the clothing optional beaches then," her husband joked in return, with some wishful thinking, but little real hope.

"That's not going to happen," Marni responded relatively seriously.

"I suppose they have places where you could buy a bathing suit there," said Rob. "In fact, you need a new one to go along with your new body. You haven't bought a new suit since you lost weight. I'll bet that one won't even fit your beautiful new curves."

Staring at his fifty-five-year-old wife who had lost thirty pounds in the past six months always got Rob's heart racing. She was almost back to her weight when they married thirty-four years ago when she had a killer body, just like she has now. She is probably even stronger due to the workout program she has been on. Her ass is definitely as tight or tighter, he observed. He stared at her ass as she packed her final items.

"Almost ready?" he asked.

"Yep. Ready. Thank you again for planning this. I can't believe we're really going."

Arranging their schedules was the hardest part. Both being self employed, it was tough to work things out to take a week off, really just five days, but still. They would probably have to take a few calls or submit a few items to meet some deadlines, but all in all, it should be a relaxing week. The first in a while now that the kids were gone.

They arrived in Jamaica in the midafternoon. They checked in and unpacked their bags. Rob had picked up a bottle of wine on the way to the resort and was pulling the cork as Marni opened the balcony doors that overlooked the ocean.

"Wow, Rob, come look at this view."

"I am," he said, eyeing his wife.

"Silly, I meant the ocean."

"I knew what you meant, but I like the view of my wife, even better," he said as he handed her a glass of pinot noir and joined her in looking at the beautiful afternoon sun causing the sea to sparkle. He put an arm around his wife. They stood quietly drinking in the view and sipping their wine.

When Marni finished her glass first (a rarity as she didn't drink much), she said, "How about I reward you for planning this great vacation, then we go for a walk on that lovely beach?" As she finished her question, she approached her husband and placed her hand firmly on his crotch.

Rob's fifty-seven-year-old cock began to move. "Sounds like a great idea to me," answered.

Marni wrapped her arms around Rob's neck and placed a kiss on his lips. Rob pulled her in and kissed Marni again, this time pushing his tongue into her mouth as the two explored each other's tongues and felt the warmth of their bodies against each other. Both being about 5' 8", Marni's 36c breasts pressed directly against Rob's chest.

Rob put his hands to his wife's rear end and pressed his crotch against hers. They remained kissing for quite some time.

When they broke the kiss, Marni stared an evil grin into her husband's eyes and he wondered what was up. While their sex life wasn't terrible, it was unusual for Marni to initiate. In fact, Rob thought, they had pretty much devolved into about twenty minutes or so of foreplay, then a quick fuck and then done. Marni hadn't even wanted Rob to bring her to orgasm with his hand. They hadn't had oral sex in years.

As he was thinking this, Marni began unzipping his shorts and fishing his dick out. She massaged it gently as they stood, still on the balcony.

"Shouldn't we take this inside?" he said.

"Why would we do that with such a great breeze and view out here," she teased as she kissed him again while now stroking his shaft with more pressure, bringing him to almost full hardness. Marni kissed Rob's neck and then slid to her knees.

Rob couldn't believe what was happening, but he didn't complain. He felt a bit awkward, standing on the balcony staring at his wife's head. She'd look up occasionally to see the look on her husband's face, but her main focus was on his now rock hard member. She worked fast now getting in a rhythm and Rob remembered this feeling from long ago. He was enjoying the feeling and also wanted to be in his wife's pussy. He realized that the likelihood of cumming twice in one love making session was low and that what he really wanted was that nice warm pussy.

As if reading his mind, Marni stopped sucking on his cock and stood up, still stroking him.

"How was that?"

"Great," Rob said. "Amazing, but now I want to be inside of you."

Marni began a slot striptease there on the balcony. The neighbors weren't out. Rob liked the idea of public or at least semi-public sex, but it wasn't that late and it wasn't dark. If the neighbors came out on their balcony, they'd see his now topless wife.

Rob now found himself massaging his wife's breasts and bending his head down to kiss them, no longer thinking about the neighbors. He loved his wife's breasts which were definitely large enough to get his head between. He kissed all around the insides and moved to each breast and kissed the outside of each, then the underside, then the areolas, then the nipples. At the same time, he had slid his hand up one of the legs of her shorts and was now moving her panties aside so that he could finger her pussy. It was wet and he was ready.

Again, Rob suggested they move inside, but Marni simply raised Rob up and sat him in one of the patio chairs. She then shimmied her shorts and panties down to her ankles and kicked them off. She laughed as her shorts ended up in the corner of the balcony, but her panties flew over the railing and down to the ground below.

It didn't spoil the mood for long. Marni approached Rob and squatted to put her pussy lips against the head of his now throbbing member.

"You sure you want this?" she teased.

"I'm very sure," he answered.

Marni eased herself down. She felt his hardness separate her lips and then push against her vaginal walls. She squeezed against the shaft as hard as she good. Then she felt the head of his cock against her g-spot.

"Oh," she moaned.

"That feels great," Rob said.

Marni began moving against him, rubbing her pelvis forward and back against his.

"Oh, this feels so good," she said. "We should do this more often."

It had been at least a year since she had wanted to be on top, Rob thought.

"Yes, we should." Rob answered, feeling his own pleasure as Marni's movements both squeezed his shaft as well as put firm pressure on the underside of his cock head.

For now, Marni was content to go slow and rhythmically, enjoying every little twinge of pleasure she could. She allowed her tension to build. Unlike when Rob is on top, it's much easier for her to have an orgasm when she is on top and she knew that she would if she was patient enough.

Rob, on the other hand, always loved being in his woman. He only wished it happened more often and that Marni was this turned on every time they made love. They both new that several things about their marriage had caused Marni to be skeptical about sex, not that she ever really loved it. A strict upbringing and a misogynist father also contributed to a deep-seated issue with men and the idea of sex that was hard for her to battle.

But tonight, as was often the case when they vacationed, she was relaxed and sexy. It was almost as if she was a new woman on vacations. This vacation was huge and so Rob had cautiously high expectation. Tonight was wonderful.

As he was enjoying allowing his wife to take things slow and to look into her eyes, which was harder than expected as she was now becoming highly aroused and would close her eyes and tilt her head back and smile as her pleasure rose, he watched her pleasure. When she opened her eyes, she smiled at him, enjoying the fact that she was pleasuring him as well.

She was moving faster now and he could tell that she would have her orgasm soon. He had come to match her grinding with his own as best he could while sitting in the chair.

He also found that he might cum soon and was hoping that he could hold off till she finished.

"Oh, Rob, why don't I do this more often?" she expressed.

"I'm just enjoying this," he said.

"Oh, Oh, that's so good," she said.

"Yes, I'm going to cum," he said.

"Me too. Me too."

"Oh, hon, that's so good."

Marni was usually very quiet during sex. The only clue that she was about to cum was her face went a bit flush. Then all of a sudden her hips would jerk. As she sped up yet again, Rob saw her face begin to flush. He was now ready to release when she was. He just needed to hold off another minute or so.

He was trying so hard to hold off as the pleasure increased from the now frantic grinding of his wife. He knew it was soon.

"Oh," was all that came out of her mouth as her hips bucked violently against Rob's.

Rob released with an "Arghh." He shot five or six times into his wife's love hole.

Marni's pelvis continued to buck into Rob's, but more slowly now. She continued her rocking with her head leaning back again with eyes closed.

Rob enjoyed looking at her and seeing her pleasure. Her breasts were also flushed. He also realized that they were still on their balcony with his wife completely naked riding him. Anyone looking from below probably couldn't see what was going on, at least very easily, but if the neighbors came out, they would definitely see that Rob's normally shy wife wasn't so shy tonight.

Coming to her senses, Marni got off of her husband. Marni's pussy was dripping cum.

"I'd better get a towel," she said and walked back into the room.

Rob followed and poured another glass of wine.

Marni came out with nothing but a hand towel. Rob decided it was a little too late for him to get naked. They sipped their wine and cuddled on the sofa, Marni with a towel between her legs.

"That was nice," Marni said. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Rob said. "It seems like that was your idea."

"I meant for making us go on the vacation," she said. "If you didn't just set the dates and tell me we were going, I probably would have procrastinated forever and this wouldn't have happened."

"Yeah, but the sex was great too," Rob joked.

Marni hit him in the shoulder.

"Put on some clothes. Let's go for that walk," Rob said.

"Why can't I go like this?" Marni asked playfully as she stood up, wiping her crotch with the towel.