Playtime with Friends

Story Info
Two friends begin a journey...
3.6k words
4.22
44.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18

This is a work of artistic fiction. It is centered around the themes of masturbation and incest.


"So we will do it at the same time?"

"Yeah, at the same time... ready?"

"...ready."

"One, two, three, now."

With an anxious rush, I jerk my boxers down and pull them out from under my sleeping bag. My friend does the same. We throw our underwear at the same spot on the wall. I am naked now, and so is he. My head is spinning, full to the brim with contradictory emotions. I am thrilled to be naked, but I am embarrassed of the erection that is tenting my sleeping bag. I am pleased we are already naked and his parents only just sent us off to bed 30 minutes ago, but I also am terrified at how quickly things are moving.

This our third sleepover this summer, and each one has had its own exciting narrative. The first one, after we had talked for hours, we had both reached a place of comfort and ease I had never known in my young life. This in and of itself was exciting, for I did not have many friends. At the second one, we talked the whole time about secrets. The night culminated with us admitting to each other a number of important facts: we both were hard for most of the conversation; we both had enormous crushes on practically every woman in our families; and neither of us knew what to do about it. After these shared revelations, we both drifted off to sleep. Tonight, as we lay there naked and aroused, we talk about the times we caught glimpses of our family in various states of undress, what our sisters look like in their bathing suits, and the noises we sometimes hear emanating from our parents' bedrooms before we both trail off and I fall asleep. Some time later, I do not remember when, I awoke to find my friends bed empty. I rose from my spot on the floor and scanned the room. I saw a shaft of light raying out from the bathroom door down the hall. I crept up to the ajar door, for some reason terrified of being caught.

Inside the bathroom, my friend was kneeling on the floor facing away from me, completely naked, and his hands were worrying with something in front of him. For no clear reason, my penis began to thicken and rise. I did not notice this until my hand brushed the sticky, wet tip, which sent a shock wave up my spine. I realized that I was naked and exposed. With my erection bouncing, I quickly and quietly made my way back to my spot on the floor and covered myself. The contact of the sleeping bag made my penis weep more fluid, but somehow I manged to fall asleep. The next morning, though I was burning with curiosity about the event from the night before, I made no mention of my voyeuristic escapade. We went swimming and generally shuffled around the neighborhood, which was a massive network of suburbs deep in the Mid-Atlantic. As the day wore on, my friend casually asked me if I wanted to spend the night again tonight. I agreed immediately. We cleared everything with the parents and then had dinner at my house.

As is traditional, the majority of dinner was spent idly watching my friend ogle my sister Lily. His attraction made perfect sense. My sister was two years older than me, and she was the very picture of sexuality in full bloom. Her jaunty, angular frame had given way to an adequately curved shape. Her small breasts seemed to be in a constant state of perkiness. Her athletic rump was complemented by anything she wore. One could only imagine the sight of her butt unencumbered, and this my friend was doing, and with gusto. A number of times I caught myself doing the same.

After dinner was cleaned up, we said our goodbyes and made our way over to his place. On the way we talked about my sister and her friends. As we walked, I notice my friend kept shifting his penis around. The more I looked, the more my own thickened with excitement. When we were only a minute or so away, my friend turned a street early and said he wanted to show me something. We dashed across a lawn in the falling light and crept under a row of bushes until we were behind the house that was to the right of my friend's place. We were both kneeling down next to each other. Without a comment or warning, my friend unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect dick and gripped it tightly, causing his head to swell. With two fingers circling the crown, he pulled it straight down as far as it would go, then released. It flopped upward and bounced. He did this a few times, then gripped his veiny shaft and began rubbing it up and down.

Up to this point, my only masturbatory activity was to hump my pillow until I emptied myself. Seeing him grip it was exciting and arousing. I pulled mine out so I could play too. Our penises were quite similar: about the same length and thick with fat, purplish heads. After playing for a few seconds, he pulled his pants down even more and lifted his balls up and over his fly. When you haven't been exposed to pornography or many pool changing rooms, the tendency is to believe your own penis is how they all look. He and I were so similar that it reinforced this delusion. I would learn later that summer we were both of average length and above average thickness. I pulled my pants down to my knees so my balls could feel the open air. I noticed that his testicles were less downy than mine, but of a similar size. Later in life we would find out that we both had very large balls. We kept looking at each other, from face to penis and back. There was absolutely no guilt or embarrassment. We had created a safe space to be free with our mutual pleasure. When he broke the silence my penis jumped in my hands and spewed a long stream of crystal clear fluid.

"This is why I do it here."

I looked up, following his gaze towards his neighbor's house. Elegantly framed in the window was the neighbor girl. She was a few years older with extremely large breasts. Her name was Patty and she put forth a fairly conservative image to the world at large, always wearing constricting sports bras and modest clothes. The girl in the window was a harsh counterpoint to that portrait. She was completely nude, standing in front of a mirror with her knees bent and legs spread wide. We could see her large vaginal lips and thick, brunette curls between her legs while she mercilessly rubbed her hand up and down. The motion caused her large breasts to bounce wildly, exposing them to us sporadically. Her head was thrown back when she wasn't staring at herself.

I heard him start to grunt. When I looked over I saw his engorged dick begin to pour out a pearly white cream, running from his slit and down his knuckles and over his balls to coat the pine needles in front of him. Due to the way I had previously masturbated, I did not have a very clear idea of what my penis looked like when I poured out my stuff. The sight of his orgasm pushed me over the edge and I moaned, louder than I should have. A huge stream of clear fluid squirted from my dick, followed by what looked like thin ropes of pure, white jism. My friends eyes went wide at the sight. I could not stop myself; I felt like I was peeing after holding it in for too long. I must have sprayed five or six jets of my cream, sending them more than a foot in front of me. As he was watching his penis spurted out more of the pearly substance. We both continued to rub ourselves. The show had ended, as Patty had made her hairy little vagina give her the pleasure she worked so hard for and had moved away from the mirror.

"We should probably get going."

He was right, but I did not want to leave our little hideout, our stop playing with myself. Reluctantly I pulled my pants up, trapping my erection against my stomach with my fat head above my pant line a bit uncomfortably. I tried pinning it downwards, but that was even more painful as well as making my pants stick out obscenely. I pulled it back up and absentmindedly tugged at my shirt, out and down, to hide my arousal. My penis flagged a little as we walked around the block to his house, but not by much. From what I could tell, his penis had not softened one bit.

When we got inside he hollered hello to his folks as we stole down to his room, barely hearing the mumbled response of his parents as they sat reading quietly. As we passed by his sister Jessie's room we could her the throb of her girlie pop music through her closed door. Once we were in the safety of his bedroom, which was at the end of the hallway and underneath the stairwell, we both looked at each other awkwardly. Without a word, we stripped naked and sat next to each other on the floor, our backs against the bed. Our penises jutted out proudly from our loins. I could not take my eyes off of his member.

"Do you like looking at it?"

He didn't seem nervous so much as tentative about my response. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I like looking at yours, too. Does your stuff always shoot out like it did?"

"I don't know. I have never done it like that before."

"Was that your first time?"

"No, I usually hump my pillow then throw the case in the laundry. I always make a really big wet spot."

"I pour my stuff onto a towel. It feels best when I am on my knees."

" Yeah I liked that. It felt really good."

We had both begun rubbing ourselves again, staring at each other's groins in fascination. He got up and turned towards me, on his knees with his legs somewhat spread. His balls were bouncing up and down as he jerked his stiffy. I followed along so we were now facing each other, our penises sitting next to each other.

"Do you want to go all the way again?" he asked.

"I don't think I could stop if I wanted to. I want to watch it come out."

"Me too! I'm getting my towel, hold on."

He jumped up and bent over his bed, rummaging around for it. He erection bounced around and left a thin trail of fluid on his blanket, and as he was looking I stared at his member as it hung between his legs. I found his penis fascinating. After digging out his towel from between the bed and the wall, he came back to rest on his knees and spread the towel in front of us. As he was smoothing it out, his arm brushed my head. A stream of the clear stuff spurted out, some of it making his arm slick and shiny. I nearly lost control.

"Oops! Sorry!"

"It's OK. Actually, it felt really good!"

"...would it be OK if I touched your thingy?"

This was something that had been playing at the corners of my mind. I wanted to grip his hardness and see how similar it felt to mine. I shyly nodded, then added:

"If you let me touch yours."

"OK!

On an unspoken count of three, we released ourselves and palmed each other. How to describe a familiar thing that feels so different? The angle was all wrong, but the contours and curve were eerily familiar. We both inspected each other freely, softly pinching and squeezing the shaft and head. He reached under and cupped my swollen nuts.

"That, mmm, that feels really good...", I stuttered out as I returned the favor.

"Sometimes I do it like this..."

I felt a twinge of regret when I released his penis to make room for his hand. He stroked his thick shaft with one hand while scooping his ball tightly up with the other. I was not prepared for my own reaction when I copied his motions. With no warning I began to spray first clear then milky fluid all over his penis, stomach, and legs. Shock and abandon registered on his face as his cream began to run out. Without thinking, I moved my still shooting dick directly under the stream running from inside him. We covered each other's erections with the sticky stuff we both were beginning to worship. We grunted and moaned as we emptied our testicles together.

As we came back to earth, we heard a soft sound from the doorway.

"...I know I closed my door.", he whispered frightfully, our stuff still weeping out of our slits and dripping silently down onto the coated towel.

We both stopped rubbing and took turns cleaning ourselves off. We were at a complete loss. Maybe the air currents of the house pushed it open? But he said he closed it. Had someone seen us playing together? Jessica's music had not slowed or paused, but for the briefest of moments the volume increased then resettled. We both regarded each other, the blood draining from our penises and faces. In silence we hurriedly dressed.

"Let's go for a walk."

I nodded my assent and we bolted upstairs. His parents were rather free with their restrictions, firmly a part of the camp that believes their children can be trusted to be wise with crossing the road and staying safe in the dark. We walked in silence for a while, content to worry alone in our own heads. Watching Patty play the same game we were had subconsciously affected me, and this effect burbled into my thoughts. With sudden clarity, and a thickening of my member, I told my friend what I was thinking.

"It was Jessie. She was watching us play together."

"What?! How do you know? Did you see her?"

"No, but if it was your parents, I am pretty sure there would have been a commotion as well as some yelling..."

"Yeah, I guess you are right? But why would she spy on us?"

"Maybe your sister likes to play too..."

By this time, we were both erect and idly rubbing ourselves through our pants.

"Let's play again!"

I needed to see his penis cream. The pressure in my balls was intense, even if I had just emptied them twice. I pulled out my penis and started masturbating right there on the path that ran around and through the park near his house.

"Wait... let's go home and do it in my room. Maybe she will come back and watch again."

Jessie was a sporty girl that loved to dance and be physically active. She had large breasts for a jock, but not nearly so big as the neighbor girl's. She was pretty good friends with Patty as well as my sister Lily. Patty's endowment was mostly confined to her chest, but both of our sisters sported large, firm butts. Instead of putting my penis away, I buttoned my pants and left the fly open so my dick could lead me home. Something was happening to me, and I could not really figure it out. Later in life I would look back on this summer as when I first began to blossom as a freak. Halfway home, my friend pulled out his dick too. We even walked back in the house with our penises out, but we both wilted to half hard.

We rounded the corner, heading towards his room, when Jessie's door suddenly opened and she was standing in front of us in a long T-shirt. Whether she had panties on or not wasn't readily apparent, but her breasts were free beneath the fabric and her nipples jutted through noticeably. All three of us froze, each exposed in our own way. My friend's cock wilted in fear, but I hardened almost immediately. Taken by a wild urge, I began to stroke my shaft right there in the hallway, staring at Jessie's boobs. Some of that silky, clear fluid dripped from me, my hand motion causing it to swing around before pulling free to soak into the carpet. Jessie stared at my bouncing penis as a feral grin spread across her face. She looked over at her brother:

"Has your friend always been a little pervert, or did you make him play in front of you?"

He was speechless, but his dick started to inflate again, though I think he was too scared to touch it. I couldn't stop; I frantically jerked off as she casually watched. After a few moments, she slowly lifted her shirt up, exposing her full breasts and tiny, pointed nipples. They were very small but very dark. She was wearing very sheer pink panties. I leaked more clear stuff, and my friend finally came to his sense and started to rub himself. She smiled at him as milky fluid began to drip from his hole. She moved closer and knelt down suddenly, her butt resting on her heels, legs spread wide, and her breasts right under my penis. I felt light headed. My friend was grunting like a rutting dog. She never took her eyes off of our dripping erections.

" That's it. Good boys. Such good boys with your, hard, sloppy cocks. Stroke out that precum for me. Give this little slut all of that fucking boy cum. You too, brother. I need you and your perverted friend's cum on my slutty tits. Empty those big balls. Now, you horny little fucks. Give me your hot semen!"

I didn't know half of the words she was using, but each dirty word brought more clear fluid dripping out. When she said, "Now" I began to spurt wildly. It got all over her face, shirt, and breasts. She started to bounce up and down, making her tits dance as I showered them with my stuff. One long, deep moan was escaping from the pit of my stomach as I sprayed for the third time that day. Seeing me coat his sister pushed my friend over the edge and he unleashed another river of cream. She didn't notice at first, but when she did she let go of her raised shirt and cradled her breasts, moving them under his fleshy faucet. The shirt fell a little but stuck to the goo she had demanded from me. My friend had his eyes closed and his head thrown back as he poured out his stuff onto his sister. I just kept stroking.

"Good boy, good boy, oh yes, good boy. Give me that fucking cum. Give your big sister your creamy seed. Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, good boy, uh, uh uh, mmm..."

She kept up the litany of curses as she released one boob and jammed her hand into her panties. I noticed that she rubbed her vagina much the same way the neighbor girl did, but her two middle fingers seemed to be curling around and poking into her, between the barely visible folds of glistening, pink skin I could just make out. Wanting to see more I leaned closer. My penis head bumped into her flesh, and she nearly screamed. I heard a gushing sound as she withdrew her hand and began slapping the top of her opening through her panties. Her words had become barely restrained moans as her fluid sprayed around and through her panties. Once the spurts had slowed to a dribble, she jumped up, ran into her room, and came back out with a towel. She had shed her T-shirt and sodden underwear. She hurriedly cleaned up the puddle, her body jiggling. She finished and disappeared into her room without a word. After a flabbergasted look at each other, we did the same into his room. We stripped naked in silence and lay down on his bed next to each other. At no point did we stop masturbating. I don't remember when, but we switched so that I had his penis in my hand as he stroked mine.

Jessie appeared out of nowhere next to the bed, still naked and pumping her fingers in and out of her vagina. I could see all of the folds of her lips. We both sped up.

"You too are such good boys. Come for big sister again. Make each other spray hot cum for me! Oh fuck yes!"

She sprayed again, though not as much, as we milked each other's cocks of the last bit of cum we had left in our abused balls. Without even bothering to clean up, she bent over and kissed each of us on the forehead in turn.

"Big sister needs to give these good little boys a lesson. Next time you have a slumber party we will have a little class on how to treat such hard penises and big balls right. And I will teach you all about sister's warm pussy."

She wiped her open palm through the pooled stuff on our chests and rubbed it on her nipples.

"Good night, boys."