Pleasant Moo Farms Ch. 05

Story Info
Consumed by the cow suit, Alex's body's changes mount.
2k words
4.31
73.2k
29

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
347 Followers

Chapter 5 - Selfie

Up to this point in his mind the suit had been the invading other. Something devouring him. Something that wasn't shaping him so much as shaping itself over him. But the suit no longer existed. To think of his body as costumed was absurd. He could only feel himself, the volume of his body in the coolness of his apartment hallway. His round features, buxom curves, and every slight move confirmed what he was and the space his body occupied. A shift of balance to his right leg sent the firm right cheek of his plump ass upward, corresponding with a slight move of his breasts to the left. It was all gravity. Physics. Once skinny, he now felt his body as scoops of round flesh that protruded in every direction. Chest. Ass. Thighs. Lips. A veil of long hair framed his eyes on either side, running over his shoulders, the small of his back, tickling his round ass. Dainty fingers traced the curves of his breasts. He reached his hands behind his head and pulled his long hair over his shoulders. The tresses fell like a blanket over his breasts. His thick nipples poked through.

Enrobed in his long hair he staggered for his bedroom. Slowly. Every step brought a series of foreign bounces and sways. A draft of air chilled his nipples. They were once flat against his chest, but now they enjoyed the ride swinging back and forth at the tips of his massive breasts. His balls felt compressed and horribly sore. He took on a bow-legged walk so his rounded thighs would only brush them slightly. A butt cheek bounced. Then another. Every step was a lesson in balance.

He pulled himself into his room and past the sign, past the box that once contained the suit, to his bedside stand, and yanked his cellphone off of the cord. Sitting on the floor of his room, tail sweeping back and forth, he keyed his password with his index finger. His long nail tapped the glass. It was difficult.

PASSWORD INCORRECT. TRY AGAIN.

He rolled his eyes and tsk-ed. He tried again with a sigh. He focused his tiny finger to the task, bending its tip upward slightly like he had seen girls with long nails do. His long nail clicked softly on the glass. It worked! He giggled to himself. He was so smart. The screen opened. He pressed the camera icon with a tap. A shot of the hair surrounding the contours of his breasts appeared on the screen. His dick stiffened. He took a breath and brought the long nail of his index finger above the icon that flipped the camera. He positioned the phone and curtly pressed the small pad of his finger down on the icon. Click.

The screen flipped and he was met with a face. A face whose feminine expression instantly went wide-eyed, full lips in an pink O of shock. He stared in shock into her sensitive brown eyes for what seemed like forever. Her expression didn't change. Surprised. Mesmerized by what she saw. He searched her face and she searched his. After a long while, the woman blinked. Her eyelashes were long. Her eyes and lips relaxed into a neutral but interested expression that looked almost familiar-an uncanny resemblance to every female in his family, yet different. Her eyebrows were shaped, defined. The eyes were arresting. The sum of her parts was beauty. He rolled the phone around slightly, taking in how the her hair framed her face, her cheek bones. All of it, so beautiful. Her nose was pink at the base, slightly wet, an improvisation-the most lovely configuration of cow and woman his body could create. He pulled the phone farther from his face and was met with the sight of his ears, covered in soft white hair and poking through brown tresses. The girl on the phone gasped. Her ears flicked in curiosity. She grabbed an ear with one hand, rolling it slightly.

Three thoughts entered Alex's mind.

What the fuck?

What did you expect?

Beautiful.

Finally he gathered the nerve and pushed the phone forward. The image in the phone was arresting. A beautiful woman with slight cow-like features, flowing hair, and arms outward, her sizeable tits pushed together between them. The hottest most inviting breasts he had ever seen. Their round flesh billowed over his arms. His areoles had expanded a few inches in size and surrounded perfectly pink, firm nipples. His dick grew rock hard. The cowgirl's lips pouted forward and then curled into the slightest smile. He gazed in her eyes. He felt her boobs mashed between his arms, her nipples in the cool air in front of him, and the smile on her lips. It was too much. He shook. His dick convulsed and he dropped the phone on the floor. It fell on it's back, showing a view of the ceiling above on it's screen. A burst of cum shot from his dick to the floor next to the phone. A feminine moan poured from his lips. The orgasm was the most intense he had ever experienced and it wasn't stopping. Ribbon after ribbon of hot cum poured from him to the floor. Each shot was met by a moan. "AH! AH! AH!" which he midway switched to "Yes...Yes...Yeeesss!" because it sounded sexier. His boobs bounced in the light of his bedside lamp. He bucked on his plump ass, cum still pouring out of him but each spasm producing less and less until the spasms became dry and tighter. Still Alex moaned. His body continued to jerk. All of his sperm had to be vacated. Every last drop expelled.

In a few minutes the orgasm subsided, left only by an afterglow of ecstasy paired with a pained, drought-like feeling in his balls. Oh, how they ached! His penis stayed hard-harder than he ever remembered-it was engorged with blood and pumping with his heartbeat. With each beat his dick felt harder and more compact. With each beat the ache in his balls intensified. He arched forward and pulled his breasts against him with one hand and felt for his balls with the other. Once in his grip they filled his hand, but he knew they were smaller, because his hands were smaller. He gazed at the large amount of cum on the floor and felt the drought within and knew he was empty. It hurt to cup his balls. His long nails bruised their edges in his grip and he wished they would fill again to ease the pain.

Instead, defying his wish, they immediately seized out his hand and retracted into his pelvis, pulling his empty sac flat against him. "WHAT THE? Oh my god!" His mind tried to understand. He pawed frantically but his touch was only met the smooth contours of his crotch framed between thick, womanly thighs. If it weren't for his throbbing, ever-condensing cock, his crotch would look like a toy doll. "Come back! Please come back!" the female voice pleaded. They didn't listen.

A catastrophic cramp shot through his pelvis. He doubled over the phone, grasping his tummy. His breasts fell heavily into the cum on the floor, becoming wet with the last of his masculine juices. He caught a glimpse of the woman's face on the screen before it went black. Her pained expression resonated in his head. He frantically grabbed his right nipple with one hand to stave off the pain like before but playing with a nipple was no longer helping. He clamped it firmly between two fingers and held on. A small bead of milk white liquid formed at its tip. His dick became even more stout, flushed and pink. 

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck...I feel something..."

The pain was building to a breaking point. He felt like his pelvis was about to split in half.

"OH...OH FUCK! FUUUUUCKK! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP!"

In frustration, his neighbor turned up the television even louder. The soundtrack echoed ominously through the apartment. It was the March from Funeral of Queen Mary by Purcell. It was getting late. The channel on Alex's television had switched to paid advertising selling cosmetics. Two women were painting their nails while discussing the various lipsticks the cosmetic line offered. One had fake blonde hair and had obviously had a lip job-they were over-filled, ridiculous. She had huge hoop earrings, fake breasts, and a wrist full of silver bracelets. The other woman had curly, dark brown hair, bumped slightly at the front. Her cleavage loomed large in her black dress. Her breasts were real. A natural beauty, she was well endowed, thanks to her mother's genes. Tonight, under her dress, she was wearing wearing her favorite red bra and thong. She felt confident and ready. She would be going home with the producer tonight. He looked on from behind the cameras. Occasionally she would catch his eye. She grew wetter and wetter. He would fuck his brains out tonight, and she would return the favor. She giggled at the fake blondes inane joke. Her eyes glistened. She felt flirty and irresistible. They broke for a station announcement. A weather girl with red hair and creamy skin announced a severe thunderstorm warning. She rested a hand on her stomach. She was three months pregnant and beginning to show. Her breasts were growing every day and she looked forward to nursing her baby.

The images flickered from the television in Alex and Nick's empty living room. A half open pizza box lay in the entryway, a cold pizza half outside of it. The march played on in the neighbor's living room.

Down the hall in his bedroom Alex squeezed his breast like a pillow into him and moaned, pinching his nipple until it hurt. His face, though clenched in pain, was still beautiful. Beads of sweat formed on his nose. His lips tightened into an O. His breathing becoming fast and rhythmic. Short breaths. In-out. In-out. In-out.

What was this feeling? Breathing in. This feeling of being on the edge. At a threshold. Exhaling. Air in. Air out. Small lungs. Huge breasts. Plump lips. Wide hips. Hair in face. Cool breeze under tail. Balls gone. Thick legs. Butt in air. Breasts wet with cum. Cock shrinking. Time stopping. Hourglass. Everything a fog. And such pain. At a threshold. A door being opened.

Alex opened his eyes wide. Stars filled his vision. "Oh fuck! IT'S COMING!!" They rolled upwards. He grabbed the edge of his duvet and held on. His tail stiffened straight behind him.

A volcano erupted. 

A tight pink slit burst open at the base of Alex's taut ball sac. Ribbon after ribbon of fluid liquid shot from the hole onto Alex's firm furry thighs, the floor, and the wall behind him. The pain of the tear subsided quickly and he was immediately overwhelmed with pleasure. He clenched the wall and let out a long moan of unhinged feminine pleasure. With each squirt his body quaked. He bucked wildly at his hips, head back, mouth wide open, hair in his face, breasts and ass bouncing up-and-down, moans resonating rom the back of his tightened throat punctuated by gasps for air, every part of him pulsing and complicit in the birth to his new femininity. Alex's new pink opening continued to cut triumphantly up his pelvis like a fault line in an earthquake. The tight crevice was soon lined in warm folds of wet, sensitive, pink flesh. It spread onward towards his diminutive dick that was shrinking to meet it, becoming a pink throbbing orb of concentrated pleasure. A fold of flesh wove its way around the pink nub that was once his dick, gently caressing it. It had been six inches long but his tower had fallen in an earthquake. What remained was infinitely more powerful, throbbing proudly from under a hood of soft, pink flesh.

The eruption continued on, aftershock following aftershock. Alex moved his tail to the side impatiently and hurried his hand behind him to delicately finger the growing mouth of the erupting volcano. Hot fluid flowed gingerly from it. It was soft. Tender. His fingers were immediately covered in the thick juices. They continued their frantic exploration before moving upward to find his penis, and then...

Connection. Eyes wide. Nipples hard. Tail tense.

Time stopped.

--

This is from my published book Pleasant Moo Farms by me, BL Quick (BQNK)