Pleasant Street Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie sensed his confusion, leaned over, and covered his lips with hers. They fell into a torrid kiss.

"It's all right, really," she told him once the kiss ended. "It really is."

"I-I guess so," Larry said. "I-I guess I ought to get you home. It's...it's getting pretty late."

"I know," Debbie said. Suddenly, she wished this night would never end. What would happen now? Would she ever experience ecstasy like this again? She wriggled her bottom against him, and was startled to feel his cock growing hard again.

Larry, too, was surprised by the reinvigoration of his cock. God! He couldn't remember the last time he'd been able to fuck more than once a night!

"You...you're getting hard again!" Debbie whispered. His swelling organ was turning her on all over again. She had no idea you could do it more than once a night.

"I...Oh, God, Debbie!" Larry moaned, "You really are special!"

"I-I want you again!" Debbie said, her motions becoming more urgent. "Please! Do me again!" She reached between them, grasped his growing, sticky pole, and put it back in her.

"God! I don't believe this!" Larry groaned as his shaft slid once more into Debbie's willing young body. "I...this has never...Ahhhh!"

Debbie began bouncing up and down on him. Larry watched her lovely breasts dance as she moved then captured them with his hands. God! She was incredible! Wild feelings once again coursed through him as passion exploded within him. If she wanted him again, she'd get him!

Debbie loved the way Mr. Tilton was squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples while they fucked. Shocks of joy raced into her from the two globes, which met other delightful impulses radiating up from her pussy and joined in a wild, churning bundle of ecstasy deep inside her.

"Gonna come!" she crooned. "Oh, God, Mr. Tilton! I'm gonna come again!"

"Yes, baby!" Larry cried, gripping her breasts even tighter, thrusting his hips up off the seat of the car. "Do it! Come for me!"

"Ahhh! Yes! Yes! I'm coming again, Mr. Tilton, I'm coming again! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! It feels so good! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Debbie squealed as her body jolted and shook from the force of her second - or was it her third or fourth - orgasm.

"Uhhhh!" Larry groaned, spurting into her again as he joined her in ecstasy.

When they finished, they knew they'd shared all the sex they could for that night. Debbie kissed Larry, then slid off his lap. They struggled into their clothes and sat there, necking. Finally he slid over behind the steering wheel.

Debbie, sitting up against the door on the other side of the car, felt his gaze, then felt his hand on her arm, tugging her to him. His lips covered hers and his tongue dove into her mouth. Debbie wrapped her arms around him and returned the kiss. Maybe it wasn't over. Maybe tonight wouldn't be the last time she'd be with him!

The kiss over, Larry started the car, backed out of the grove, and headed for the main road. He knew it couldn't end here for him. He wanted to make love to her again, in a bed, where he could do all the things he wanted to do with her. He wanted to teach her delights she hadn't dreamed of yet, to initiate her into all the joys of sex. As far as he was concerned, this had to be more than just a quick fuck in a car in the woods.

"If...if I called for you to come babysit some night," he asked, "would you come?"

Debbie was confused. "I-I'm not sure..." she murmured. Then she looked at him and saw the smile on his face. "You mean...?"

Larry smiled and nodded.

"Oh yes!" Debbie said, thrilled at the prospect of being with him again. Tonight had been fantastic! God, she couldn't wait until she had him in her again! "Yes, yes, yes!" She clutched his arm, pressed against him, and kissed him on the cheek.

Too quickly, they were at her house. Debbie slid over and opened the door.

"Debbie?" he said.

"Yes?" Debbie asked.

"Soon," he said, "I'll be calling real soon."

"I'll be waiting." Smiling, she closed the door and walked to her house. She shivered a little when she thought about how wonderful what she'd just done with him had been.

Larry watched until she was inside, loving the way her pretty bottom swayed when she walked. He'd call her again very soon. He put the car in gear and drove off, whistling.

12