Pleasant Street Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Mr. Connery...Bud? Are you there?" a feminine voice called.

Fran! I struggled to my feet, slipped on my shorts, and went to the door.

She looked at my bare chest, blushed a little, then she looked at the floor. "Uh...look, if...if I'm bothering you, ah, I can come back some other time," she stammered.

"Ah, no, it's OK," I said. I stepped back and held the door open for her. "I dozed off a while ago, that's all. Come on in."

Fran moved past me, into the cabin,, and looked around. "I-I shouldn't be bothering you," she murmured. "I better go." She started for the door.

I put my hand on her bare arm and she stopped. "Don't leave," I said.

Fran turned to face me, her arm still in my grip. The soft warmth of her stirred me. Apparently my sessions with Amy hadn't exhausted me as much as I thought they had.

"I, ah, I'm not sure, um, why I came over," she said softly. "Amy's, um, sound asleep. It gets, you know, kind of lonely...up here...sometimes." Her voice sounded strained and her chest was heaving.

"I know," I said. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. Her lips were so red, her flushed face so lovely! I bent, pulled her to me, and covered her lips with mine.

My hands slid down her back, cupped her full bottom, and pulled her against me. Our tongues dueled.

Finally, breathing hard, she leaned back in my embrace and looked at me. "My God! What's wrong with me?" she murmured. "What are we doing? I better leave."

Despite her protestations, Fran made no attempt to get out my embrace, and offered no resistance as I lead her to the bedroom. I pulled the T-shirt over her head, then I began caressing her gorgeous, swollen breasts. She moaned softly and pulled me against her. I opened her jeans and pushed them down. She was a natural blonde, just like her daughter.

Fran's breasts were incredible! Full, huge, and firm, with fantastic nipples! Considering their size, they sagged very little. I sucked a rigid nipple into my mouth.

"This is wrong!" Fran protested weakly, clutching my head tightly with her hands. "We shouldn't..."

I pulled her down on the bed and began to kiss my way across her softly rounded belly. Her skin was silken and warm. I kept moving, delving between her firm thighs, exploring her vagina with my tongue, finding it quite tasty.

"So good! Oh! That feels so good!" she cried. "Don't stop! Oh, God! Please don't stop! I love it! I love it!"

Her body was quaking by the time I finished my oral investigation of her marvelous middle. I moved between her splayed legs and slid my rock-hard cock into her. She was as tight and wet as her daughter had been!

When I began to pump my rigid pole into Fran, she groaned and began to writhe and strain against me. Her hands beat at the bed and pulled at my arms. Her legs locked behind mine.

With a vibration that shook both of us, she came, exploding with a high wail of pleasure. "Ayyee! Ayyee! Ayyeee!"

Her pulsing vagina sucked the fluids from my cock, drawing me with her to heights of bliss. We rocked together, sharing wave after wave of intense pleasure.

Afterward, Fran lay in my arms, crying. "I-I don't know what came over me," she sobbed. "I've never acted like that before."

"You have a woman's needs," I whispered as I softly stroked her arm. "I am honored I was able to share this with you."

She turned in my arms to face me. "You don't think I'm awful?" she asked.

"No," I said and began stroking the soft surface of one of her firm, glorious breasts, watching the nipple again become erect, hearing her soft gasp of passion. "Not at all." I bent, drew the rigid peak of flesh between my lips, and felt a tremor go through her.

Fran pushed me over on my back, grabbed my rejuvenated cock, and took it into her mouth. In no time, she had it rock hard again. Holding it in her soft hand, she climbed atop me, impaled herself on it, and groaned with delight.

"Oh! Yes!" she hissed. "I don't care if it's wrong! I love this!" She began to move her hips, her face once again a mask of lust, her bountiful breasts bouncing and jiggling. I reached up, grasped the swollen orbs, and began to torture the rigid tips with my thumbs.

"Yes! Yes! Ayyee! Yes!" she shrieked as once more she exploded in a kaleidoscope of bliss. I moaned, too, spurting into her, as our bodies strained and ground against each other, our juices mixing.

Afterward, as we cuddled, sated, in each other's arms, I knew it was going to be a wonderful summer.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12