Pleasant Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sowmya
Sowmya
78 Followers

Mother started laughing aloud and I joined in her laughter. She took Dad's hand and lifted him up and said, "My dear Joe, I know you very well, it was only my concern for my daughter's future I had kept aloof myself from the family, but when you came to me and made me to see through the future and assured me that you have only the best of interest for my daughter I changed myself, you have helped her financially for her education, but I am not going to thank you for that as it becomes too formal, as you had told me earlier that Sue is also your daughter and it's father's responsibility to see that his child is properly educated. I don't want to dishonor that sentiment. But all said and done, Joe, like how you did to my daughter, are you going to fuck me too or after all these years should I go in search of some hard cock to fill me up?" I think it was a perfect ending for her second speech!

Immediately Dad took both of us in his hand on either side and hugged us tight, first he kissed Mom on her lips then he kissed me on my lips, but then suddenly the doorbell rang and the food was delivered.

Dad took us to his dining table and silently we ate as our mind was elsewhere.

The moment we finished eating, we almost ran to his bedroom and found a very large bed covered in a satin bedspread. We tore at each other's clothes and jumped on to the bed.

"Mom, let me tell you another secret, I call Uncle Joe as Dad, as you know I missed my Dad at a very young age and I have fond my Dad in uncle Joe. Hope you are not annoyed at me." But I was feeling guilty as I spoke to her.

"Not at all baby, not at all. He is as good as your father and I have no problem at all in you calling him as Daddy. Actually after all these years, I am very happy that you have finally found your Daddy." She confessed.

Now it was my turn to be magnanimous. I said, "Dad, for my sake please fuck Mom now, she has starved herself for a hard cock for all these years, I am afraid, she hasn't had a cock in her for almost 8 years and now her pussy must be as good as a virgin pussy, and so, please be careful when you fuck Mom."

Both of them laughed at me, and started kissing each other. I took a vantage corner on the bed and sat watching both Mom and Dad starting the game of love.

I could see the hunger in Mom's eyes as she took Dad's hard cock in her mouth and giving him a professional head. Dad turned Mom around to 69 positions and started to lick her wet, moist pussy with vigor. I heard mom moaning through Dad's cock in her mouth, and Dad was moaning through the pussy that was pressing his mouth.

I saw Mom, humping Dad's face with her pussy and the way she clutched Dad's cock, I could make out she was having her first of many orgasms.

Since Dad had already cum when he fucked my mouth, he was not in a big hurry. He turned mom around and made her to lie on her back, then he said to me, "Baby, be a good girl and help Dad, hold Mom's pussy wide and guide Dad's hard cock in her."

I jumped at the opportunity. With my one hand I held Mom's pussy wide and with the other I held Dad's cock and guided it to Mom's wide-open pussy, which was glistening with her earlier cum. Dad started to push his hard cock inside Mom. I helped him by fondling his balls in my hand!

He was deliciously slow when he fucked Mom, sometime in between I used to insert my hand between their bodies and feel both of their Pussy and cock fucking each other, and my fingers would become wet which I used to lick it dry.

They were increasing their tempo of fucking, Dad was becoming very powerful in his strokes on Mom, and mom crossed her legs on Dad's back and pulled him more for his cock.

I was mesmerized and unknowingly I was finger fucking my pussy as I watched these glorious couple of a Mom and Dad of mine fucking each other.

Mom yelled, "Joe, fuck me harder, I have been waiting for this since ages, fuck me darling, fuck me like how you fucked our daughter, yes man yes..."

"Yes Jane, ask me anything I will do it for you darling, I just want you and Sue to be happy."

"I have confidence on you darling, you will have only the best of everything for us. Now you fuck me harder darling, still harder... Sue baby, Dad is fucking me so beautiful baby, he is making me to cum for the nth time..." she was so happy.

When Mom was moaning aloud through her cum, I think Dad started to cum too... but as both of them were Cumming together, suddenly Dad asked Mom, "Jane will you be my wife?"

I just could not believe my ears, but Mom answered, " Joe, I thought you were never going to ask," through her moan she continued, "Yes Joe, I will be your wife."

Dad gave a hard push through Mom's pussy and came as never before making Mom to cum again.

I don't know when I started to moan, but I was moaning aloud now as I finger fucked my pussy and came as both my Dad and Mom watched.

Later as we hugged each other on the bed, I said, "Dad, now I think I can wish Happy re-union."

Both of them agreed without any further argument.

P.S.: I lived with them till I married another Tall, Dark and Handsome guy and Dad was the matchmaker!

*

And the happy news to all my readers: -- this will be my last story!

Sowmya
Sowmya
78 Followers
12