Pleasantly Kidnapped

Story Info
Walk home becomes a trip to Paradise.
1.5k words
3.76
42.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bginner
bginner
1 Followers

The bar was packed tonight. It was full of smoke, talk and loud music. I really wasn't up to it. At least not tonight. It had been a long, boring day at the office and I was feeling tired. My colleagues had asked me to join them for a drink and now one drink had already become three or four.

I was between relationships a.k.a. horny as hell but too lazy to do anything about it. I'm an OK looking, 29 year old guy. I usually get girls but also manage to keep them for awhile. I've got a nice amount of money and good manners. That really wasn't the problem. For me, it's hard to find women who interest me. Airheads and bimbos just don't have that affect on me. I like someone who has courage – balls, if you want to put it that way – someone who isn't stuck on one place but ready to try new things. Actually women like that got me into that bar. I had broken up with a French woman named Monique and she wasn't ready to leave my head just yet. I guess needed a couple of drinks to do that.

My friends were getting drunk a lot quicker than me so I thought it was time to call it a night. I left that laughing and yelling pack and headed back home. It was a warm and clear night so I decided to walk. It was the best decision I have ever made.

The bar's music still banging in the background I started to walk through the empty street. My mood had improved and for the first time in a long time I wasn't thinking about Monique. I was humming some old song when I heard giggling. From behind a corner walked three women towards me holding hands and therefor blocking the whole sidewalk. I had to go through them. Just when I was passing them, the ones right beside me grabbed my hands and the third one put a knife on my throat. At first I thought I was been mugged and got scared. The women made me walk into a corridor leading to another building's backyard. They opened a door in front of me and shoved me inside. It was some kind of garage but there was nothing in it except a chair. The women forced me to sit onto it and taped me with duck tape. Now I was really scared. I kept thinking which one of the women I knew I had pissed so badly. Then one of the women, a dark one with a miniskirt and boots, took the knife and placed it back onto my throat.

'Well girls. It looks like we have some company. At last. (laughing) This one didn't put up much of a fight. Too bad. Because you know what, mister? We like a good fight' she whispered into my ear.

'What should we do with it? Hmm. Should we... kill him?' the dark one continued. 'Maybe not quite. We'll just toy with it a little.'

She slipped her hand firmly into my crotch. I trembled. The women laughed at me. Then they all came around me and put their hands on my chest. They moved them around and before I noticed they had torn my shirt off. The blond woman in a tight red skirt kissed my stomach. I got immediately aroused. I wanted to touch her but I couldn't because of the tapes. Then the other brunette with a black dress sat on my lap and ripped the tape off of my mouth. She licked my lips and sank her tongue into my mouth. You couldn't hear me complaining. The blonde rubbed my thighs and I felt like I was bursting. Then the one with the black dress got off of me and opened my trousers. They loosened the tapes on my feet enough to get my pants and boxers off. I was sitting there naked in front of three beautiful women. I was living a dream but couldn't do anything about it.

The black dressed woman took my cock into her hands. She looked at it like a price object.

'You would like me to take it into my mouth, wouldn't you?' she said in a soft voice. I nodded.

'Well, I won't do it then. And I suppose you wouldn't want me to put it inside me, either?' I was starting to get the hang of this so I shook my head.

'Good boy!'

She raised her dress revealing the sweetest black cunt I have ever seen. She sat down facing me and let my hard cock slide into her. At the same time the blond one took off her top. She didn't have any bra. Her big breasts with perky nipples were no more than two inches away from my mouth – yet unavailable for my hands to touch. The blond bent over me and placed one of her nipples onto my lips. She grabbed my head and pushed it against that wonderful thing. I sucked it like a baby! The third woman stood aside watching and touching herself. She had already removed her miniskirt and was now standing there with only a top, black thongs and boots on. Her other hand wondered inside her panties while the other one took turns touching my chest and the other brunettes bare skin.

The brunette rocked and brushed herself against my cock. She pressed her long painted fingernails into my chest like she was ripping the orgasm out of me. I was ready to come and she could feel it. She rocked herself even more rapidly and reached her pleasure point just before I did. She climbed off of me and let me shoot against an empty wall.

The brunette who had been watching approached me. She looked at my cock. I got anxious. There was no way I could do it a second time this fast. She saw my expression and gave me a malicious smile. She kneeled down in front of me and put her finger into her mouth. Then she touched the tip of my cock with it. My tender organ felt alive again. Still smiling she bent down to lick it. Gently she sucked it a couple of times until she thought I was ready. She then turned around and sat onto me facing the wall. She was all wet from the fingering and didn't have any trouble putting mine into her cunt. She had a beautiful ass. I loved watching it go up and down on me. Her heals banged against my legs and her hands were on my thighs to maintain her balance.

I was brutally interrupted watching the woman when the blond flipped my head backwards to kiss me. She seemed to try to suck the life out of me. At the same time her hands traveled on my body. My hands were tied to the handcuffing style. The woman took advantage of that and lift them a little so she could slip the fingers into her cunt. This was uncomfortable but I was in no position to complain. She made me finger her and seemed to be liking it because her tongue drilled my mouth even deeper. Simultaneously the woman I was in came moaning loudly. She left me with my cock still in a full salute towards the sky. I wasn't nice, but again who was I to complain?

Suddenly all three women stood around me again. They had a funny look in their eyes. Being a sex slave had worn me down and fucking didn't seem like a good idea any more. But the women smiled that mean smile of theirs again. Then the blond one still standing behind me, the women grabbed the chair I was tied in and knocked me over. The blond woman stepped to stand over my head. I could easily spot that she had no panties. The woman kneeled down and I smelled her pussy. The others, standing behind me, raised my head against it. I licked the juices but the blond wasn't satisfied.

'What's wrong, baby? Can't you do even that right? We have to do it all the time, go down on men like you. We're not looking for your enjoinment so start eating it before we have to hurt you.'

And I did anything she wanted. I licked, ate, kissed and sucked that cunt until her moaning grew into a scream.

All too soon it got quiet. I was still laying on the floor when I opened my eyes and saw the women gather their clothes and leave. I moved my hands and noticed I had been released. I jumped up and hastily put some clothes on and took my things. I ran out of the garage and into the nightly street looking around me but neither saw nor heard anything. There was just an empty street. I ran around the corner only to find a group of drunk men returning from the pub.

The next morning I was sure I had dreamed the whole thing. But when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw the four read scratch marks on my chest. Oddly enough, the bar I had been in the night before would become my favorite. Still I would always be the first one to leave.

bginner
bginner
1 Followers