Pleasantly Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a matter of minutes, Mike grasped Trina’s hips in his hands and gripped them tightly. His semen was racing up the shaft of his cock when he heard Trina groan loudly that she was Cumming. Mike let out a loud long grunt as the white hot cum shot from the tip of his cock and spewed deep inside of her clamping and spasmodic twat. His first three spurts were quick in succession, then the other four were a bit slower and more exaggerated as his balls strained against his body, high and tight.

Trina fell forward and so did Mike laying on top of her back, his rigid cock still inside of her. After a few minutes, he became more flaccid and his cock slipped out of her. Then he rolled off of her and she rolled over long enough to roll onto her side and drape a leg over his legs. They relaxed this way for about fifteen minutes without so much as a word. Just a coo and a pleasurable moan. Finally Trina spoke.

“Damn, that was HOT! Any more surprises?”

All Mike could do was smile and ask, “Whatcha doing tomorrow?”

12