Please and Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in my passion and was surprised when she suddenly reached down and grabbed my hand. I had several fingers in her, and was worried that I had hurt her or that perhaps I had gone too far. Instead, she pulled my hand away from her pussy and drew it up to her mouth. Looking at me as she slowly licked my fingers. When she was done, she grabbed my head and pulled me inward for a deep kiss. The tang of her pussy was obvious. I must be dreaming -- the first taste I get of her is from her own mouth. What followed was equally mind blowing. The kiss was broken by her muttering two words- "eat me." Two simple words that nearly killed me in that moment.

I sat up on my knees and then eased downward on the bed. Her legs were still somewhat spread, so I pulled them inward before grabbing a string on each side of her tiny panties before sliding them down and off of her legs. I pulled the fabric to my nose and inhaled her scent. I looked down at her -- naked from the waist down looking up at me. I decided that it was my turn to catch up, so I stood and undressed before her, but not before lightly tossing her damp panties toward her face. I figured that someone so willing to taste herself would not be offended by this blatant move. At first I was concerned -- she quickly pulled them from her face and sat up. She peeled her her top and threw it beside the bed. And then, knowing that I was watching, she picked the wet silk back up and placed her panties loosely in her mouth.

I had trouble being subtle as I slowly moved my mouth toward her pussy. I painfully kissed my way higher and higher down the inside of her thighs, but by the time I reached their juncture, I couldn't resist burying my face in her wetness. She responded with a muffled moan. I wanted to drown in her. My nostrils were filled with her wetness and when she pulled her legs together, I actually wondered for a moment if these would be my last breaths. My tongue dove into her wet hole. My nose rubbing at her clit. My hands holding her ass firmly as she writhed against my face. She slowly lifted herself higher and higher -- I wasn't sure if this was simply an uncontrolled response or whether she wanted me to lick lower. I quickly decided that it must be the latter and my tongue started to poke at the tight muscle of her ass. I had touched many women there and had plunged into such places with my manhood, but this was my first time with my mouth exploring such a forbidden place. The scent of perfume was suddenly stronger, and I began to wonder if this had been her ultimate desire as she readied herself earlier in the day. Her moans were now closer to screams as she pushed her crotch up and down against my face and mouth. Then she dropped herself to the bed and used both of her hands to press my face against her pussy. I began to rub the tip of my tongue back and forth against her clit, as her moans grew, I slowly licked harder and harder until she exploded. Her orgasm was overwhelming. My ears were filled with screams and moans and exclamations, my face was covered in a new flood of her wetness, my mouth filled with her flavor, my nose with her wetness. I felt as though I had plunged my head into the warm bath of her pussy. My hair was matted with her wetness and my face, neck, and ears slick. As I pulled my face from it's nest between her legs, I could feel just how much of me was covered in her as the spinning ceiling fan cooled the moisture.

Once again, she placed both of her hands on my head, but this time, she drew me upward for a kiss. For the second time that night, I was sharing this woman's cum with her. She began to lap at my face, cleaning me as if she were a cat. I worried about what was to come. This was a different level of passion, and I worried that it could kill me. Moreover, I was so hard and turned on, that I feared that I wouldn't be able to meet her expectations.

We exchanged few words that night. But words could have only harmed what we were each feeling and thinking. We kissed each other for quite a while, the smell of sex like a fog in the room. Our hands continued to roam as we lay beside each other on the bed. Soon, she was again stroking at my hardness with her hand. She pulled her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Your turn." Then she parted her legs, reaching between. She used her hand on to slather my cock with her lubrication. She repeated this a few more times until I was thoroughly coated in her wetness. Sensing how turned on I was, she looked at me and said "not yet."

Then she sat up and moved toward my legs. She sat on her knees, her wet pussy straddling my left leg, with one hand still stroking my cock. We looked at each other as she continued to pleasure me. Then she bent down and kissed my mouth before slowly draping her hair down my chest. Then I felt the overwhelming warmth of her mouth on my cock. She licked and sucked at me and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to follow her instruction not to cum.

One hand rubbed my balls as the other stroked my cock, her tongue never leaving me. Her wet pussy ground against my leg. She clearly had no idea what she was doing to me -- after just a short while, I rushed to stop her, grabbing her head and warning her that I was close to cumming. She just looked up at me smiling and responded, "Good boy."

She moved up my body until she straddled my stomach. It was clear what was coming. Slowly she drug her wet pussy toward my cock and then started grinding up and down, her my cock nestled in the folds of her pussy. My hands held her hips as I imagined what it was going to feel like to plunge inside of her. But once again I was worried that if she didn't stop teasing me, I might not get the chance to know that pleasure. Sensing my tightening grip, she stopped and lifted off of my cock. She grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head. It quickly became clear why as she moved her hips up my body. Soon, I was once again breathing her, dripping in her, and plunging my tongue into her as she rode my face. But this time she didn't come and instead pulled quickly off of me.

"This time I was the one that almost came," she laughed before quickly moving back down. I almost wasn't prepared as she rammed herself down onto me. Her steaming cunt took the full length of my member with little resistance. She was clearly fucking me with purpose as she rode up and down on my cock. As I began to worry about how long I could actually last, she reached down with one hand and started to rub herself. Her other hand reached behind and grabbed my balls. "Now!," she screamed. As if a programmed response, my orgasm exploded inside of her. At the same time, she had another huge orgasm. She continued riding my slick member as my dick became more sensitive. I could feel liquid dripping down my cock and to my ass. Her hand never left my balls as she now gently milked them. Then she finally let go and slowly laid her body down on mine, keeping me inside of her. She rested her head on my shoulder and we each relished the feeling of coming down from our mutual climax.

After a short while, she lifted her head and kissed me. We looked lovingly into each others' eyes, appreciating the other. I softly stroked my hands over her sweaty back. She lifted her chest from mine and carefully pulled my now exhausted dick from her pussy. It made a soft plop as it came to rest on my stomach. I could feel a few drops leak onto it from her pussy. I'd never felt so fulfilled. She pulled her legs together, rolled to her side, and then slowly kissed her way down my body toward my hip. Then, she grabbed my hip and urged me to roll toward her, so that we were each laying on our sides facing each other. Her head at my cock, she began to clean me has she had before, licking every crevice and each inch of skin. When she was finished, she lay there for a moment content with her work, and then slid up to face me. Casually, she started to kiss me. This time, the taste of each of us was on her tongue. I'd never shared my taste with before and she seemed to understand. She pulled back and looked me in my eyes and smiled knowingly before kissing me again. As if to test me further, she reached between her legs and brought them to her mouth before kissing me again, the shared flavor not as strong this time. Then she pulled away and simply said, "Please." I looked at her questioningly and not understanding asked her, "Please what?" Without a word, she took my hand, touched it to my mouth, and then slowly drug it down her body to her nipples, wandered lazily down her stomach, until my hand once again felt the wetness of her pussy. I anxiously realized what she wanted. I had never done what she was asking of me before and even in that moment didn't know if I could. The burning lust I had just moments before had been replaced with tranquil solace when I had exploded inside of her. She was now asking me to taste that lust. She again said "Please." I responded this time with a nod. She moaned and rolled over on her back.

I moved down her body, first suckling at her nipples, then kissing her belly. I knew what lay below, and my hesitancy was mixed equally with desire to fulfill her wants. I kissed lower and lower until I was licking at the top of her cleft. Her clit was again pressing against my tongue. I started licking at it with an obvious reaction. She moaned louder and louder. I wanted to make her cum once more. But then I again heard the word "please." She raised her hips from the bed and my mouth found what she wanted. I stretched my tongue into her, giving her the pleasure she demanded of me, and I could now subtly taste what she wanted me to taste. She was now rubbing her lips up and down against my face. She continued lifting her hips to the air as my mouth followed. Then she dropped to the bed and pulled one ankle to her hips and then did the same with the other. I continued pleasuring her, unaware of what she was doing. Then she began lifting her pussy once more, but this time, she was lifting her whole body from the bed. Soon, she was towering over my uplifted face. My tongue was soon flooded with the bitter remnants of me from inside of her pussy and my ears heard the sounds of her third orgasm as she collapsed backwards on the bed.

Unsure what to do, I lay there looking up her body at the sight that was before me. Scared to swallow and having nowhere to spit, I lay there dumbfounded at by this glorious woman. Then she told me to come to her. I crawled up her body and she pulled my mouth to her own for a kiss. She as she tasted my mouth. The tastes of pure desire and passion shared in a kiss. She looked at me, "Thank you."

12