Please, Daddy? Ch. 04

Story Info
Bradley surrenders to Jack and Brittany tries something new.
7.8k words
4.74
29.8k
22
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, I highly recommend reading the previous chapters before continuing on with this one.

Many thanks to those who rate, comment, and leave feedback. All are very much appreciated.

Special thanks to my editor, Nick J. Bella, for everything!

******************

"Beth, I thought you would've left by now," Jack mumbles in a half-asleep induced daze. He feels a hot mouth on his cock and he hasn't even opened his eyes yet. There's no better way to wake up in the morning than having a blowjob to start the day. Especially after an amazing fuck session like the one he and Beth had last night. He peeks through the tiny slits in his eyes as he continues to wake up. He can see her head bobbing up and down underneath the sheet. He moans as she grasps his nuts and gives them a light squeeze. He closes his eyes again as the kisses make their way from his cock over his stomach and finally his chest.

"Good morning, Daddy," Brittany giggles as she pops out from under the sheet.

"Brittany?!" Jack says as his eyes spring open. "Where is your mother?"

"It's almost ten o'clock. She left over an hour ago but there was a note on her pillow. She's hoping your ass hurts all weekend so you'll constantly be reminded of her. Whatever that means," Brittany says with a raised eyebrow.

Jack lets out a laugh. "Your mom fucked me good last night. With enough practice, you'll be just as good as her," he says with a seductive hint in his tone.

"I loved wearing her strap on for Bradley. The bigger dick scares me, though," she says as she straddles his hips. She's wearing a nightgown but he can feel her hot, naked pussy lips against his cock.

"Where's Bradley?" He asks.

"I have no idea. He went downstairs a while ago. He's probably watching TV."

"I need to have a little chat with the two of you in a bit."

"Ok, daddy," she says as she reaches down and caresses his chest.

"Why don't you be a good girl and finish sucking my cock?"

She plants a kiss on his lips and he wraps his arms around her. As she kisses his chest and focuses on his nipples, he spreads his legs for her. She kneels between them and takes his cock into her mouth again. He watches her lips slide up and down his shaft making it glisten with each wet pass she makes.

"That's it. Suck Daddy's cock like the little slut that you are," he hisses at her. She lets out a moan; she loves it when he talks dirty to her. When he looks down at her, he can see her round ass sticking up behind her. As much as he would love to plow his cock into her, he just can't muster the energy to do it.

"Hey, dad; have you seen Bri...?" Bradley asks as he peeks into the bedroom. The sight of Brittany and Jack cuts his question off cold. Jack looks over at Bradley and smiles. Brittany doesn't stop what she's doing. She's enjoying Daddy's cock too much to be bothered.

"When do I get my turn?" Bradley asks with extreme curiosity. His dick is hard at the sight of his sister's lips stretched around Jack's cock and her pretty ass high in the air. Her nightgown has slid down baring her backside completely.

Jack immediately thinks about sucking on the big toy Beth used on him last night. He remembers wondering what Bradley's cock would feel like in his mouth. As if Bradley could read his mind, he walks over to the side of the bed towards Jack. Jack wasn't aware that he was looking at Bradley's cock with the same look as a dog eyeing over the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner. Bradley reaches into the front of his pajama pants and whips his cock out. It points straight at Jack as Bradley climbs on the bed to kneel by his head.

"Come on, old man. Lick it, suck it, and swallow it. You and I both know you want to," Bradley says as he wiggles his cock near Jack's lips. Jack sits up on his elbows and Brittany looks up to watch what is taking place between the two of them. Jack sticks his tongue out and licks the tip while looking into Bradley's eyes. He teases the tiny hole with quick flicks of the tip of his tongue. He places his lips around the head and sucks. He can taste the faint saltiness of Bradley's sweat. Bradley can't believe he's looking down sees his cock in Jack's mouth. The sight sends a chill through him and he shivers.

When Jack realizes Brittany has stopped what she was doing, he reaches down and shakes his cock at her to silently beg her for more. He doesn't want to take his mouth off from Bradley until it is full of his thick cum. She starts orally fucking him once again but her pussy is begging to be pounded and she can feel wetness gathering between her lips.

Jack opens his mouth wider and slides along Bradley's shaft. His tongue can feel each and every bump in the texture of his cock. He lets the head hit the back of his throat and, amazingly, he doesn't gag.

Brittany is getting frustrated. She wants Jack to fill her mouth but she wants to see him sucking off Bradly. She wants to be fucked and she wants to cum with them. She glances at the nightstand and notices one of the condoms he and Beth had gotten out last night. It's one of the items that didn't get put away this morning when Beth cleaned up. She quickly reaches over, rips the package open, and rolls the condom onto Jack. She slides her pussy down onto him and gently starts riding him. She watches as Jack takes Bradley into his mouth further and further. She can hear Bradley moaning as he thrusts his cock at Jack. Jack's senses are all over the place. He's tasting the saltiness of Bradley's skin and smelling his masculine scent emitting from his groin. He's feeling Brittany's pussy sliding up and down his shaft while hearing both of them making noises of passion.

"You're about to get a mouthful, Jack," Bradley says with squinted eyes. He's close but he's trying so hard to hold off as long as he can. He's enjoying watching Jack explore. Amazingly, Jack hasn't grazed his cock much with his teeth; not bad for his first time. Jack lets out a moan of acceptance. Bradley's body tenses and he lets out a loud sigh as he empties into Jack's mouth. Jack lets out a small gag but manages to swallow it all down. He squeezes Bradley's cock and licks off the last drop. He can't believe he just swallowed another man's seed. And he likes it! He loves the taste of his own and, while Bradley tastes a little different, he loves the feeling of it flooding his mouth; coating his tongue and teeth. He turns his attention to Brittany.

Brittany leans forward and puts her hands near Jack's head. She starts grinding her clit on him in hopes of getting off. Bradley moves to the foot of the bed where he can watch his step-dad's cock sliding in and out of his sister. Jack puts his hands on her hips and helps grind her against him even harder. She lets out a scream and throws her head back as her orgasm ripples throughout her body. Watching Jack suck Bradley was something she never guessed she would enjoy but she loved the sight of the two men in sexual bliss with each other. The sight of Jack swallowing cum is stuck in her mind as she comes down from her orgasmic high.

"Turn her around so I can see her," Bradley instructs. Jack lifts her off from him and she straddles him backward, now facing Bradley. She spreads her legs wide with a foot on each side of Jack, leans her hands back and places them near Jack's shoulders and lowers her pussy down onto him. Bradley can see every little detail. He can see her pussy being stretched by Jack's cock, her pussy lips are wide open and her tiny clit just as erect as can possibly be. Jack puts his hands on her hips and lifts her up and down along the entire length of his dick. Bradley watches as her pussy lips pull and stretch each time she slides up and down.

"Harder!" She begs Jack and he starts bucking underneath her. Bradley is getting just as much excitement from watching Jack's balls bouncing around as he is watching her getting rammed hard. Jack's toes curl as he finally lets himself go. He slams her down into his hips and holds her there as his cock pumps inside her. She climbs off his dick and lies next to him as he removes the condom. She snuggles into his side as soon as he has a knot tied in the end of it. Bradley lies down next to his sister and puts an arm around her from behind.

"Daddy, what did you want to talk to us about?" Brittany asks him.

"I know you two are smart enough to be having safe sex while away at school but I want to make appointments for you both to get tested just to be safe. This is something that should've happened before we all got involved with each other but I think it's a good idea to do it now. I'm sick of using rubbers. I just need you to promise me that if we start going bareback that neither of you will be sleeping with anyone else this summer. You can fuck your brains out with whoever you want when you go back to school; just not until then," Jack explains. "I'm guessing you're on some kind of birth control, Brittany?"

"Yeah, I'm on the shot."

"Perfect! How do you guys feel about this?" Jack asks.

"I like the idea," Bradley says and Brittany is quick to agree.

"We'll still need them if we're going from back to front if you know what I mean. But that's it," Jack says. "I want you to both have your appointments done as soon as possible; promise?

"I promise, Dad; I won't sleep around this summer," Bradley says as he climbs off the bed. "Now, I'm getting dressed and I'm going to have some friends over for a swim."

"Very nice chat Daddy, I promise, too. I hope you enjoyed your wake-up call this morning," Brittany says while placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Nice talking with you kids. We have a long weekend ahead of us and I have to go into town for a bit."

"I'm going to see if any friends are around so I can get out of the house for a while," Brittany says. "If I stay here much longer with you two, I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

The three of them go their separate ways. Brittany gets ahold of a couple of girls and they're going to go shopping. She gets ready and waits downstairs for them to pick her up. Bradley's friend Jason just happens to be one of the friends that he has invited over. As soon as Brittany sees him arrive at the house, she tries desperately to quickly run upstairs but he barges into the house before she can make it to the stairs.

"Brittany, how have you been? You haven't been answering my texts or calls lately," Jason says as he approaches her.

"Sorry. I've been busy," she lies.

"Sure you have. I know better than that," Jason says with disappointment in his voice.

"Jason, I told you that it was just going to be sex between us. That was it."

"I was hoping for it to happen more the once. Was it not good for you?" He asks. She says nothing; her facial expression does the talking for her. He grits his teeth and shakes her head at her. "Well, I guess I should have known that I'd be no comparison to the amount of dick you've had anyway. Trust me; your pussy isn't that great either, you whore" he says and he stomps towards the doors facing the pool to join Bradley and another friend outside.

"Needle dick," she mutters under her breath as the door closes behind him. She's thankful that he should no longer be bothering her but his words did sting a bit. Is she ashamed of the number of men she's been with? Yes. But she loves it! She tries to not let it bother her about what others think. She's careful, she's not hurting anyone, and it's really no one's business.

"It's about time you got here," Bradley says as Jason makes his way over to him and Chad. All three greet each other and Jason sits in a chair next to them.

"I'll be back in a little while, Bradley!" Brittany calls from the French doors as soon as she sees her friends pull their car into the driveway.

"Ok, sis," Bradley responds. When he turns his attention back to Chad, he laughs at the expression on his face.

"Wow! She's really blossomed, hasn't she?" Chad asks with a giggle.

"Yeah, she sure has," Bradley agrees with him. 'And she's learned a few tricks while away,' he thinks and a smile appears on his face.

"She's not that great," Jason mutters.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Chad asks.

"Don't talk about my sister that way, Jason. Just because you were a lousy fuck for her doesn't mean it's all her to blame," Bradley snaps.

"You fucked Brittany?" Chad is in complete shock.

"She was a terrible lay; that's all I'm saying," Jason retorts.

"You were giving her all you've got and she just wasn't impressed," Bradley says with a smirk.

"How do you know? Did she tell you?" Jason is starting to get upset.

"No, I saw your poor performance myself. I looked outside my bedroom window and saw you two going at it down here on the lawn. You looked like you were ready to conquer the world and she looked like she was ready to call it a night even before you finished."

"That's bullshit, but whatever," Jason says with irritation. That was his hint for everyone to drop it and move on. Bradley, on the other hand, knows exactly what kind of lay his sister is and he couldn't be more impressed with her. The three of them spend the next couple of hours with slight tension but they manage to part on good terms that afternoon.

Jack arrives home before Brittany and he's happy that she isn't home yet. He takes a small package up to her room and puts it on her bed. It's a simple white box with a pink bow and a card on it. Jack smiles to himself as he leaves it there for her.

Brittany arrives a short while later. When she walks into the house, it appears to be empty. There isn't any noise of anyone stirring anywhere. She peeks out at the pool and sees Bradley out lying in the sun. He appears to be sleeping so she walks out to check on him.

"Hey! Are you awake?" She asks as she kicks the leg of his chair.

"Yes, I'm awake. What do you want?" He asks.

"I just got home and I thought everyone was gone. Where's Dad? Is he home yet?"

"I don't know. I've been out here the whole time."

She walks back into the house and goes upstairs. The closer she gets to her mom's room, she can hear Jack in there snoring; he has decided to take a nap. The poor guy; he has been pulled in three different sexual directions. Brittany can't imagine where he has gotten half of his energy lately. Not only is he tending to her and Bradley, but he also has to keep up his normal stamina for their mother so she doesn't suspect anything.

She turns to head back downstairs but she catches something out of the corner of her eye as she walks past her bedroom door. She stops in her tracks and goes in to check it out. When she reaches her bed, she sits down and picks up the small box. It's not terribly heavy and it makes no sound when she shakes it. She takes the card off and removes it from the envelope. It's written in Jack's handwriting.

Brit,

I bought you this so we can take things to the next level. Please feel free to have Bradley help you if you need it. I'm sure he would love to!

-Daddy

Brittany can't think of what this could possibly be. She places the card down and slowly unties the pretty bow. The lid slides off revealing a set of three butt plugs ranging from small, medium, and large. The large one intimidates her. She picks one out of the box and feels it in her hand. It's black, hard, and velvety soft. There are buttons on all three of them and she pushes the one in her hand; it starts vibrating. She runs her thumb along it and a small smile appears on her face. Apparently, Jack's next level is invading her ass and she's actually getting excited about it; especially after pegging Bradley. She loved the way he seemed to be enjoying it and she can only hope she enjoys it just as much. She picks up her phone and texts Bradley telling him to come upstairs. A few minutes pass and he makes his way through her door.

"What's the matter?" He asks her.

"Jack bought me a present but he thought you might like using it with me," she says as she hands the small, unmarked box to him. He slides the lid off and his eyes go wide.

"He wants you to stretch your ass, huh? He's hoping I'll help you?"

"I'd like it if you did," Jack says from her doorway. He has awakened from his nap and heard them talking in her room. "I think you'll both enjoy using those on her since I enjoyed doing the same to your mother. Besides, we have plenty of time since your ass is first, Bradley." Jack has a seductive grin on his face.

"I'm ready when you are, Jack," Bradley returns the same grin. "It'll just take some prep time to take that massive dick of yours."

"Well, then. Maybe the three of us need to reserve my bedroom for the entire night."

"I'm all for that," Brittany says with glee. They can see the excitement in her eyes. "I want to see Bradley get fucked hard." She starts thinking about how much of a turn-on it was to see Jack sucking Bradley's cock and she can't imagine how exciting it will be to see two men fucking. One strong, mature man taking on a younger man. Oh, my!

"Just one thing; my ass is off limits. Your mother did one hell of a number on it last night," Jack laughs. He walks out of the room leaving Bradley and Brittany to stare at each other wide-eyed.

Bradley has spent the past couple of hours by the pool thinking about finally letting Jack take his ass. He's excited yet intimidated. He's never been with a man as big as Jack. Well, close; but not quite. He's been with men whose dicks are the same size as his own. Jack really isn't that much bigger, is he? An inch longer and a little more girth. He's got this. Having Brittany there will definitely help. He's sure she will make him extra horny and even more willing to surrender to Jack.

Brittany has been eying over the gift Jack has given her. She's taken the plugs out of the box and looked them over. She's tempted to try them especially since they are vibrating ones. She's amazed at how powerful the littlest one is. It isn't much bigger around than her finger. She knows that Jack is downstairs and Bradley is outside. This would be the perfect chance for her to give at least the littlest one a try.

She walks into her mom's closet and takes some lube out of the cabinet. She takes it to her bathroom where she grabs a towel. In her bedroom, she lays the towel on her bed and strips her pants off. She lies down on her back and takes in a couple of nice, deep breaths. Her fingers trail down her belly and she slowly caresses her smooth mound. She runs her fingers over her outer labia and closes her eyes so she can take in all the light touches she makes on herself. Her finger finds the inner set of labia which are no longer just wet, they have become slick. She slides a finger inside to coat it with her natural lubricant. She drags it up to her clit. The little nub is starting to get hard and begging to be touched. She wants to hold off though. She's depending on her extreme excitement to allow her body to work with her rather than against.

She rolls over and gets on her knees. She coats one of her fingers with some lube and leans forward to push her ass out as far as she can. She takes her lubed finger, reaches between her thighs, and gently circles around her rosebud to spread the gel around. Her ass is fighting against her finger and clenches every time she passes over her tight hole. She lets out a gasp as she slips the tip of her finger inside. She leans her chest down onto the bed and she uses her free hand to rub her clit. The more she rubs, the more her ass seems to forget about her intruding finger. She slides it in a little further and manages to reach the second knuckle before she feels a spasm. She holds still and lets her ass adjust again. She's able to push her finger all the way inside once the grip is released. She's welcoming the odd sensation she feels as she slowly thrusts her finger in and out.