Please, Daddy? Ch. 05

Story Info
Bradley and Brittany finally get some one-on-one time alone.
9.5k words
4.68
33.3k
23
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to those who rate, comment, and leave feedback. It's all very much appreciated.

***Special thanks to NickJBella for editing this story for me and being awesome!***

----------------------------------

Brittany wakes up in Jack's arms. Bradley awoke before the others and had cleaned up the bedroom while they peacefully slept. He can be heard downstairs in the kitchen making some breakfast. Brittany gives Jack a light kiss on the cheek and he does nothing more than smile in his sleep. She doesn't want to wake him so she quietly goes to her room, throws on a nightshirt, and makes her way downstairs to find Bradley. She can smell bacon on her way to the kitchen. Bradley is in front of the stove and Brittany is shocked to see all the food he has made. It all smells amazing. She can see eggs; toast, bacon, and orange juice all sitting out on the kitchen island.

"Last night must've been good for you to be cooking breakfast," she jokes.

"Yeah, that was pretty amazing," he says with a smile. "Hey, when are you planning on getting your STD testing done? I just feel weird about the whole thing."

"Weird how? Like weird having it done or weird because of the reason?"

"Both."

"Yeah, I feel that way too, but I guess I can see where he's coming from. I mean, I'll admit I'm somewhat of a slut," she says with an eye roll, "but I always use protection though. I guess I can see where he would want actual proof that I'm being safe. I'll call to schedule mine tomorrow."

"Somewhat of a slut?" Bradley slyly smiles at her. "Honestly, I don't sleep around. I mean, I've been with a lot of people frequently in the past but not recently. Maybe we should go at the same time?"

"That's fine. Hopefully it won't be so odd getting it done with moral support," she giggles.

"After we get the results, why don't you and I go to the cottage for some alone time? I'd really like that," he says with a loving smile.

"Really? just the two of us?" She returns his smile.

"Yeah, I mean it," he says as he gathers three plates front he cupboard. "Can you tell Dad that breakfast is ready?"

"Sure," she says and she makes her way back upstairs. Jack has finally gotten out of bed and is pulling on his sweatpants when she walks through the doorway.

"Good morning, sweetie," he says to her.

"Good morning, Daddy. Bradley has breakfast waiting for us."

"Great; I'm starving!" He says and they both make their way downstairs.

While sitting down for to eat, Bradley mentions his plan to Jack about going to the cottage with Brittany. He is expecting Jack to be jealous but he actually thinks it's a wonderful idea. One reason is that he's becoming exhausted keeping all three people sexually satisfied, and another reason is that he's actually missing time with Beth. While he's doing a fine job at keeping her sexual appetite suppressed, he wants some alone time with her as well.

Just like they promised, Bradley and Brittany get their blood tests done as soon as they possibly can. By the end of the week, they have their results and are eager to show Jack that they are both as clean as can be. The three of them are elated as to what this means. Bradley has never been fond of wearing condoms but he does so because it's never been worth the risk to him. Brittany never really had a problem with them and she's excited to finally have a man cum inside her for the first time ever. She doesn't know what to expect.

"Bradley, are we still going to go to the cottage to celebrate?" Brittany asks him as they are sitting together on the couch in the living room. Beth is outside lying by the pool and Jack has gone into town o run errands.

"Yeah, I want to if you do. And I think Jack needs a break; he looks a little tired."

"I think so too. When do you want to go? We'll just have to let Mom and Jack know. Hopefully they won't want to come along with us and make it a family event," she says.

"I doubt it. I think they've been secretly wishing you and I would find something to do away from here anyway," he says.

"And what kind of trouble are we going to get into?" She asks him with a seductive tone. Her hand squeezes his thigh.

"I think we need to play with those toys Jack bought you," he reciprocates her tone as he leads her hand between his legs. Her fingers run along his hardening cock while they keep a watchful eye towards the pool in case their mom begins to stir.

"As much as I love it when Jack fucks me, I'd much rather have you claim my ass first," she says with a tight squeeze of his dick through his pants. Bradley's cock twitches at the mere sound of her words.

"Why don't you start packing now? I'll go tell her that we're leaving in a little bit," he says with a wide grin. Without answering, she quickly makes her way upstairs.

Bradley walks to the doors that lead to the pool and stops before going outside. He finds himself staring at his mom while she's in her chair. Her skin is tan and smooth; free of blemishes and glistening while covered in tanning oil. Her stomach is flat with no signs of having two children. Her breasts are perky and staring straight at heaven. 'Thanks, Jack, for investing money in those,' Bradley thinks to himself. The string bikini top she's wearing looks like it can barely hold in what she's trying to cover. He has thoughts of how naughty she is with Jack. He still wonders what kinds of other kinks she is into but, obviously, that's not exactly something you ask a parent. Jack would be more than willing to share all the dirty details but he's not so sure he can listen to things like that about her. His dick twitches again. 'Damned thing!' his inner voice yells. He shakes his head at the thought of being aroused by his own mother. He passes through the doors and makes his way over to her chair.

"Mom, Brittany and I want to go to the cottage for a couple of days. Would that be ok? You and Dad don't have plans of using it, do you?"

"I think that's a great idea, Bradley. The two of you seem like you're moping around the house and haven't been doing much of anything this summer," she says. She uses her hand to shield her eyes from the sun as she looks up at him. Oh, if she only knew what the three of them were doing behind her back. They've been doing a whole lot of something and she's still clueless.

"Thanks, Mom," he says as he turns to go back inside to pack.

"Bradley, dear; would you put some tanning oil on my back? I'm going to look like a lobster if I don't roll over," she laughs.

"Sure," he reluctantly agrees; 'Oh dear God,' he thinks to himself. She flattens the back of her chair down, kneels on the seat, and reaches behind her back to untie her top. Had the kids not been home, she would have been out here nude. As the string around her chest loosens, it slips around her sides and he can see her beautiful, full side boob. His cock twitched again and he's really starting to get annoyed with it. When she reaches to gather her top, her hand catches on the cup part of her top and he gets a clear view of her nipple. It only lasts a second but it has successfully burned itself into his mind. She holds her top up as she reaches behind her neck and unties the last bow. The strings fall as she lays herself flat on her stomach. He picks up the bottle and sits on the tiny edge of her chair. He takes a deep breath in and exhales slowly as he squirts some oil directly on her back. Here we go.

"Oh! That's cold," she flinches with a giggle. He lets out a nervous giggle as he spreads it over her entire back. He wants to hurry up and get this over with but he also finds himself wanting to take his time and savor the smooth feel of her skin. He runs his hands along her sides and feels a rush when the tips of his fingers brush over her breasts that are busting out from underneath her. He has no idea where these crazy thoughts and feelings are coming from.

"Babe, I'm home!" Jack calls from within the house. Bradley looks over at the doors that lead into the living room and sees him standing there.

'Oh, thank God!' Bradley's inner voice yells. "All done, Mom."

"Thanks, dear. Send your father out here, please," she insists without opening her eyes. Bradley walks over to where Jack is standing and feels incredibly strange for being sexually aroused by his mother. Even though he's played with himself several times while listening to the two of them fuck at night, this is something completely out of character for him.

"Mom wants you for something," Bradley says while avoiding eye contact with Jack.

"What's the matter, son? Enjoy putting that oil on your mother just a little too much?" Jack quietly asks as he reaches out and grabs between Bradley's legs. His cock is rock hard just as Jack had expected it to be. Luckily, Beth is looking in the opposite direction.

"A little," Bradley whispers. "But it's nothing, really."

"Your cock is telling me something different," he says as he gives Bradley a firm squeeze. Bradley lets out a gasp as he feels the blood quickly rushing into his cock even more and he smiles at Jack. He loves the feeling of Jack's grip. His hands are large and it covers most of the length of his cock.

"Man, it's too weird; that's my mother. You better go see what she wants or she's going to look over here and see her husband's big strong hand fondling her son's package. Either you let go or I'll make sure you take care of it for me later by sucking every last drop from me," Bradley commands with a sly smile.

"Decisions, decisions," Jack sighs as he releases his grip. "You sure don't make this easy." Bradley walks inside and Jack walks over to Beth as if the little exchange with Bradley never even happened.

"Yes, dear," Jack says as he approaches Beth. He plants a firm smack on her ass and she lets out a squeal.

"You'd better stop that. The kids are going to the cottage for a couple of days and I don't want to have to spend the whole time punishing you," she says with a serious look on her face.

"They are, are they?" Jack asks. Part of him is excited to be home alone with Beth while the other part is going to constantly wonder how much fun they are having without him.

Brittany has her bag packed and is all ready to go by the time Bradley even makes his way into his room. She made sure to pack her sexiest nighty and the gift from Jack as well. She rummaged through her mom's naughty items and grabbed some lube and condoms. She can't wait to feel Bradley cum inside her but she also wants to try her hardest to fulfill the anal fantasy she's been having ever since she tried the toys Jack bought her. Fucking Bradley with a strap-on and watching the men both surrendering to each other was so erotic for her. She wants to be a part of the "ass club" by giving her rear-end virginity to one of them. And since Bradley is the smaller of the two, she feels more comfortable with him first.

Bradley throws some simple clothes into his bag and checks with Brittany to see if there is anything extra he needs to bring with them. She seems to have gotten everything they'll need. They load their bags into Bradley's car and head out for the lake. Both are anxious not only to enjoy each other's company but to just get away from home for a bit. Summer is coming to an end soon and they'll be heading back to college going their separate ways.

"So, what's on the agenda for our first night alone?" Brittany asks as they carry their bags towards the cottage.

"Something to eat, I'm hungry," Bradley replies.

"Food? I was thinking for along the lines of fucking," she says with a scowl. Bradley looks at her and tries to keep a straight face but is unable to do it. He instantly bursts into laughter.

"A man's gotta eat. Besides, I'm going to need my energy for what I have planned for you," he says as they walk inside.

"So you've been thinking about all kinds of naughty things you'd like to do to me?" She asks with a seductive tone as she tosses her bag on the couch and approaches him. "Care to share those ideas with me?"

"I'm hoping to fuck you so good you'll forget about Jack or now; you're mine tonight," he says as he pushes her hair over the backs of her shoulders. Her hands snake their way up his shirt and she feels his smooth skin that is warm to the touch.

"Any hints?" She asks.

"None, I don't want to ruin the surprise," he smiles as he nuzzles his nose against hers. She closes her eyes and he places his lips on hers; they feel soft and warm against his own. "We'd better keep the shades drawn for the next couple of days so the neighbors don't see anything suspicious and tell Mom."

"You're right; we need to be careful," she says as she starts to quickly make her way through all the rooms; her priority is to make sure no one will be able to see anything inside the windows.

"I'm going to run to the store and get some stuff for supper. We can have something quick and easy tonight," he says as when she reappears in the living room.

"Ok. I'm just going to unpack my things while you're gone."

Bradley isn't gone long and Brittany makes sure all of her sexy gadgets are placed in the master bedroom. She has no idea what he could possibly have planned for them but she's excited. When he walks through the door, she is on the couch watching TV. He only has a couple of bags in his hands.

"Come here," he says. "I bought something for you."

"You did?" She says as she bounds towards him. He reaches into a bag and hands her a small box. She looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Use that after supper," he instructs. She looks down at the box again.

"Why would I want to use an enema bulb?"

"Trust me. The first time you take it in the ass; you're going to thank me for getting you that. It'll make things a lot more pleasurable and less embarrassing for the both of us."

"Have you ever used one?"

"Yeah."

And with that short simple answer, she slowly takes it to the bathroom where she reads the instructions. It seems pretty simple. Fill it with lukewarm water, lube it up, and insert it, squeeze, and wait. She's certain she can do this. The thought of using it is intimidating but exciting at the same time.

After they eat supper, Bradley goes to the couch to watch some TV as soon as he's done helping her clean up. Brittany is nervous and isn't sure how she should go about initiating anything. Part of her wants to take her time and slowly lead him into wanting to make love to her but she also wants to just go in there, rip his clothes from him, and fuck him right there on the couch.

"Bradley, I'm going to..." and she's cut off cold as she walks around the front of the couch. Bradley is lying on his back and stroking his cock as he looks up at her.

"Going to what?" He asks as though his hand is really getting down to business.

"Umm...I'm going to go in the bathroom and prep like you want me to," she stammers as she can't keep eye contact with him. She licks her lips and he smiles to himself.

"First, you're going to lick and suck my cock. Place those beautiful lips of yours on it," he says as he removes his hand. She quickly kneels in front of him and replaces his hand with hers. Her lips seal a lingering kiss on the tip of his cock and she flicks his tiny hole with her tongue. Her fingers make long passes up and down his shaft as she takes him even further into her mouth. He holds her hair behind her head so he can watch her mouth work its magic. She makes eye contact with him and twirls her tongue around the head of his dick; running her tongue along the ridge of his cock head and licking a bead of precum off as soon as it appears.

"I think you need to go get ready. We have a long night ahead of us," he says as she makes a couple more passes with her tongue.

She scurries into the bathroom and preps herself. The whole ordeal takes about 20 minutes and it's not something she really wants to do again anytime soon. The outcome had better be worth the unpleasantness she just endured. Bradley reassures her that once her ass gets used to being fucked, she can skip this step altogether. When she emerges from the bathroom, he peels his eyes from the TV and sees her in the nighty she chose to wear tonight. It's a light pink color and made out of silk. The straps that hold it on are extremely thin and look like they could easily be torn in a rough fit of ecstasy. The front has a very low "V" neckline and accents her hard, poking nipples through the delicate fabric. Her tiny little tits bounce just the slightest with each step she takes.

"Do you like?" She asks as she trails her fingers along the open neckline.

"I sure do," he answers as she continues to step towards him. She straddles his lap and lowers herself onto the couch. His hands feel the softness of her nighty as they wander around her back and down her sides. She leans forward and places her hands on the back of the couch so she can lower her chest more to an eye level for him. He peeks down inside and can see the tiniest glimpse of a nipple along with the smooth contour of her stomach. She kisses him hard and his hands place a firm grasp on her hips. He lets out a moan as she grinds her hips against his hardening cock. She can feel it growing inside his pants and her pussy clenches at the thought of the places he wants to put it. She has a feeling he is going to enjoy violating every last part of her tonight. His hands wander underneath the bottom of her nighty to find that she isn't wearing any panties. He follows the curve of her ass up to her tiny waist. He never noticed how petite his sister is until he started to sexually enjoy every last bit of her.

"Why don't you go into the bedroom and get everything ready while I turn stuff off out here?" He asks her.

"Ok; don't take too long, though," she replies as she hops off from his lap. She makes her way into the bedroom as he rushes to turn off all the ceiling lights. He leaves a lamp on by the couch and turns the TV off last. When he enters the bedroom, she has gathered a towel from the bathroom and placed it on one side of the bed. She has the box of plugs out that Jack had given her along with a large bottle of lube. She's in the middle of the bed, completely naked, and leaning back on her elbows. Her tiny, perky tits are staring at him with nipples as hard as pebbles. They're hypnotizing to him and he wants nothing more than to get his lips around them.

"What do we do first?" She asks as she slowly bends her knees up. She lets them fall out to the sides to reveal her pink, hairless prize in between. Her pussy lips are visibly wet and the further her thighs spread, the lips follow suit. Bradley's eyes light up at the sight of it and he licks his lips.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty little pussy of yours nice and good before we move on to round two. I hope you're ready."

"I can't wait any longer. Fuck me, Bradley. I want you to show me things I never thought I'd try," she begs. At the sounds of those words, he removes his clothes as fast as he can and is on top of her in no time. Feeling his naked, hot skin against hers always turns her on. She loves the feeling of a man willing to be naked with her. Most guys at college very rarely remove their pants all the way before having their way with her.

"Your skin and hair smell so good, sis," he whispers in her ear as he sucks on her lobe. Her fingers dig into the backs of his shoulders as she squeezes him tight between her legs. He grinds his unsheathed cock against her warm, wet crotch. He can feel his cock being coated with her pussy juice as he slides the length of her slit. He lifts his upper body off from her and slides down to tease her nipples with his flicking tongue. He twirls the perky nub around and around before sucking it into his mouth. She moans and runs her fingers through his hair as he roots around on her chest.