Please, Do It Again

Story Info
sub finds himself wanting that which causes him pain.
1.2k words
4.14
37.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub2silk
sub2silk
3 Followers

She strode into the room, attired in Her work gear. Black leather boots came to just below Her knees, the high-heels clicking on the floor as She walks. The black-leather corset nips in Her waist, giving Her an exagerated body shape. Her breasts are contained in, and pushed up by, the bust of the corset. By the protruding cock, She carries Her strap-on in one hand, the eight inches giving Her plenty to grab hold of. In Her other hand is a three-fingered flogger, its black leather matcher Her outfit.

As She enters the room, She walks around the table that stands in the middle. Standing by one end, She prepares to step into the strap-on. "You disppointed me, little one" She says to no-one. "I asked You to be patient for Me, to be true to Me, and you could do neither! That disappointed me greatly!" She steps into the straps of Her harness. "And of all My little ones, it was you that gave Me the most forlorn feeling. All the trust that I had in you, all the faith that I placed in you, all gone!" She shakes Her head, Her red hair tickling bare shoulders, as She raises the straps to Her knees. "I don't know why I bother with you, you just don't deserve My attention, My time." The straps reach Her thighs and She wriggles Her hips to get them over. "I was working so hard, and all I aksed for was a little bit of time, a bit of space. Do you realise just how tired I was, how exhausted I was during my time away. No, you did not, because all you could see was your own pathetic wants, your own needs, no thought of Me, only of yourself." Finally the straps were secured around Her hips. All this time, She had not looked at the object on Her table, for he was nothing but a piece of meat, a toy for Her to play with, a thoughtless lump of nothing, with no feelings for Her. Well tonight, She would give him feelings that he will remember for a very long time.

i had heard Her enter the room, but could not see Her. i was blinded by a leather blindfold, and strapped down to the table, naked, by thick leather straps. As i laid there, i heard Her stop somewhere in front of me. Then She started talking at me, not to me, but at me. Telling me how useless i was, how much i had displeased Her, how hard She had been working recently. i did not respond once, partly because i knew that no words could atone for my lackness of late, and partly because of the cock-gag that had been forced down my throat, choking me. In silence i listened to Her berate me, degrade me with Her words, and i deserved every one, every beratement, every degradation.

She takes the blindfold off of it, and takes a step back, recognising its presence at last, She looks down at his blinking face. "It is time again, little one" She tells it. "Time to recalculate the feelings that you have for Me. Time to let Me know just what I do mean to you!". She looks at it as She speaks, and smiles at the fear in the eyes that plead back to Her. Reaching forward She picks up the lubricant, and spreads a thick line of it along the top of the large dildo. With the lust that all men show for their cocks, She hungrily spreads the liquid over the cock. All of this it saw, She knew, and She knew that both of them knew where the thick dildo would be going. She replaces the blindfold, plunging it back into darkness. Walking around the table She approaches its vulnerable ass, licking Her lips. Stroking two fingers down the length of the dildo, She uses the lubricant on them to grease the puckered asshole that waits before Her, and thrills at the tremor that She feels through Her fingers. Easing Her hips forward, She places the head against the strong muscle, strong yes, but not strong enough. Pushing, She pops through and impales the anus. The meat grunts as the shaft follows through behind the head, time after time as She rocks Her hips forward, back, forward, back. With each thrust She declares Her power, thrust "Huh", thust "Huh", thrust "Huh".

i feel Her stand behind me, the way that prey knows where its Grim Reaper is, and felt Her fingers rub over, and within, my anus. Next i feel Her cock head wiping itself up and down the crack of my ass, spreading its ejaculate. Then it centres, centres on that one place that i wish it would not. i feel the head being pushed, and i resist, clamping down tightly on that muscle, it pushes, i resist, it pushes, and i relent, try to relax as the thick cock thrusts deeply within me, and moan my surprise. She starts up a rythmic thrusting, in, out, in, out, with each forward push She names me what i am, push "Whore", push "Whore", push "Whore". As She punishes me by thrusting in, so i embarass myself by crying out, soaking the inside of the blindfold, my tears fall freely. At last it is over, She has used me as She will, and is finished, She sighs mightily and removes the offending article from my body.

As She finishes Her degradation of this worthless piece of meat, She takes a deep cleansing breath, holding it in for long seconds, filling Her lungs - well as much as the corset would allow. With a towel She wipes the dirty cock that thrusts from Her hips, while She walks back around to the head of the thing on Her table. "So, have we reached an answer yet? Have we recalculated? Do we now know how much I mean to you? What's the matter, cat got your tongue?". She looks down smiling, and unbuckles the cock gag, then slowly pulls the penis from the throat, the mouth that held it for so long. Still with the blindfold on, the object coughs as the dildo is drawn back up its thoat, deep wracking coughs. "Well, what is your answer?"

As my anus resumes its proper place and dilation, i hear Her click-clacking Her way to my head, my tears subsiding. i hear Her ask me questions about maths, about faith and trust, She wants an answer, and i must think of one. i feel the gag being loosened, the penis pulled from my throat, and i almost choke as i did when it was inserted. She wants an answer, and a voice from the darkness arose saying, "please Mistress, do it again". i look around wildly in my darkness, not realising that someone else was in the room. Then, slowly, realisation dawns, ... i spoke those words. i hear a chuckle and Her feet walking back around to my backside, and i start to shake.

When She heard those words, a shiver ran up and down Her spine. They were Her words, and he had remembered them, he had used them to perfection. The power coursed throughout Her body, Her mind, Her being. Yes, he knew how much She meant to him, he knew that he would not displease Her again, and now She knew both those things too. She returns to his ass, and prepares to give him what he has asked for. The first one was for his punishment, and this second one is for Her pleasure.

sub2silk
sub2silk
3 Followers