Please Fuck My Tits Daddy!

Story Info
You're proud of your breasts and loving to talk dirty...
1.8k words
3.99
10.6k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear you yet again in the bathroom - you never did learn to masturbate quietly, did you?

You hear my footsteps and the creaky board in front of the bathroom door, and you call, rather breathlessly, "Come in, Daddy, it's not locked!"

Although I can't see your hands under the bath foam, it's obvious that you're wanking your cunt hard and fast. I do have a good view of your lovely big tits though: now that you're nineteen, they're firm and rounded like your beautiful arse, which of course I can't see at the moment. For such big breasts you have relatively small nipples - but only in diameter, they're already erect and long, as is my cock now.

You see the bulge and say "Show me your cock Daddy, then please play with my tits - I want to be slutty and for us both us to talk dirty!"

I strip off quickly and say, "So my dirty little slut girl likes to see Daddy's cock while she's wanking herself off?"

"Yes Daddy, I do, it turns me on!" you say, "I'm fucking my cunt with my left hand and wanking my clit with the right!"

I have one knee on the edge of the bath as I reach down and cup your heavy tits in my hands, so perfectly smooth, firm and rounded...

You have a perfect view of my hard cock, my tightened-up balls and my arse - you stretch your neck, but it's all out of reach for your mouth, so you relax your head again...

I gently squeeze and knead your tits, then stroke them in a circular movement from right underneath, where they join your chest, forwards until just short of your nipples, then back again, then forwards again...

Then with one finger of each hand circling around your nipples, spiraling in until I'm tickling your aureoles and then the sides of the nipples themselves, but not the tips of them...

In the last year, I've seen you wanking often enough to know from your face when you're about to orgasm, apart from which the bathwater is frothing as if a shoal of piranhas were frenziedly feasting on your fanny

"Please don't tease me any more Daddy! Please be hard with me, help your slutty daughter to cum!"

Your nipples are so fucking long now, I squeeze them harder and rub the tips of them, the palms of my hands still around your tits...

As you reach the point of no return, a few seconds before orgasm, I quickly go down with my head and take your left nipple in my mouth, my lips clamped around it, rolling it a little from side to side while my tongue licks the hard tip hard.

"Oh Daddy! Suck me hard, so fucking good, I'm cummmmmm..." - you don't manage to say it to the end, it just becomes a moaning and grunting, the bathwater slops out at the side as you convulse, but you don't give a shit about that...

I look up to your face: your ecstatic grimace slowly returns to your usual beautiful face, and as you begin to build up speed with your wanking fingers again, you mutter: "Please! The other one too, exactly the same!"

I take my fingers from your right nipple and apply them to your left one instead. However, I don't do exactly the same with your right nipple as with the left one - at least not straight away...

While you're busily finger-fucking yourself to build up for your next orgasm, I start off gently with my tongue and lips, circling around and licking across your nipple, feeling the tiny valley right at the tip.

Not for very long though - I know you can wank yourself to a second orgasm very quickly! As you push your breast hard into my face, I do indeed suck and lick harder exactly as I did with your left one.

"Thank you Daddy! Thank you! Thank youuuuurrrrgggghhhhhh..."

Again your back arches and you utter almost incomprehensible obscene gibberish as you reach an orgasm even stronger than the first one.

My head is at a different angle now, and in between so much water has slopped out of the bath that I can now clearly see your left-hand fingers fucking in and out of your cunt; as you reach your climax they stay in and you clench them hard onto your G-spot. Your right fingers had been rubbing back and forth in a V-form along your cunt lips, squeezing your clit in between, but as you cum you switch to a side-to-side movement, pressing hard and so fast that your fingers just become a blur, your thighs clamp together and your whole body shakes as you lose all control...

You're thrashing about so much that I'm almost a little worried that you'll bash your head on the side of the bath, but in the end, after all the convulsing, screaming and swearing, you curl up and hold it there, quivering and not even breathing, until you unfold, taking a deep breath.

"Oh Daddy, thank you, that was exactly what I wanted and needed!" you manage to say breathlessly, still playing gently with your cunt.

"But you know that your little slut is greedy..." you say, your eyes full on my cock, which is hard as fuck and dripping precum. "Please fuck my tits and cum on my face! Next time you can do whatever you want with me, you can even try to bugger my tight little arsehole if you want, but right now I want your spunk shower while I wank myself to my third orgasm. Is that OK with you?"

"You really are the dirtiest little fucking slut in the world - yes, of course I'd love to feel your arse ring around my cock as I'm fucking it sometime, but for now a tit-fuck is more than enough! Your wanking has already turned me on so much that I'll cum very quickly though..." I say.

"Yes Daddy, I love being your little wank-slut, I do it myself all the time and in all sorts of places, but the best of all is having you watching me! Don't worry, I'll cum quickly too, it gets easier and easier for me..." you reply.

Meanwhile I've climbed into the bath - it's a bit of a tight squeeze, but I'm kneeling straddling you. Your nipples are still hard and you rub them gently against the head of my cock.

"Come on Daddy, you deserve it, fuck my tits now!" you say, pressing them together. "Don't they look a bit like my arse?"

I lower myself down and my cock glides into the wet and slippery crack between them. Slowly back and forth and a little up and down, I find the place that feels best.

"So Daddy, now fuck hard, you can cum any time, I'm already wanking my cunt!" you say, and as you see my face and feel me going into a fucking rhythm, you carry on: "I know you like me being a slut and saying it. So do I... Wanking my cunt! Wanking my cunt! Wanking my cunt!..." you repeat over and over again, each time harder and louder.

Your tits feel silky and firm around my cock as I fuck them uninhibitedly, my balls slapping against you underneath. I was almost bursting even before starting, so I'm going to cum very soon, but so are you: you're concentrating fully on your clit this time, I can feel your right hand behind me rubbing yourself like crazy. I almost think you might beat me to it, but...

"That's cheating!" I cry as a finger of your left hand plunges into my arsehole and goes straight to my prostate. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to - only a few hard, fast thrusts of my cock later, the cum wells up inside me and spurts out so strongly that it flies up into your lovely golden-brown hair, only a few small drops falling short onto your pretty face.

"Hey, I wanted that on my face!" you say in mock complaint.

"Your own fault!" I manage to say, laughing despite being out of breath, "You know full well what a finger up my arse does to me!"

I'm fucking as afterplay, my cock is still quite hard, as I say "Your turn now my little dirty-talking slut. Tell Daddy what you're doing."

"Yes Daddy, as you command!" you reply.

"I'm wanking my cunt! Wanking my cunt! Wanking my slutty cunt! Wanking my slutty fucking daughter cunt for Daddy and for myself! Squeezing my cunt lips, fingering my cunt hole and rubbing my clit! Daddy, please let me lick those last few drops of cum from your cock - mmmm, yes, delicious, thank you! Wanking my cunt! Wanking my cunt! Telling you that I'm wanking my cunt, although you can already see it, because I love to talk dirty while I'm wanking my cunt! Telling you that I love wanking everywhere - here, in bed, in public toilets or showers, in my car, in the woods, oh fuck, anywhere I can get away with it, I love telling you this and making your cock hard again while I'm wanking my cunt! Wanking my cunt! I want to watch you wanking too, please Daddy!"

I'm standing and stroking my semi-hard dick, which is indeed getting harder again...

You guide my left hand to your cunt...

"Daddy, spread my cunt open with two fingers, as wide as you can, yes, that's good, look inside while I rub my clit, now I'll stick the finger that was in your arse up my own fucking arsehole, I like that going in and out while I'm wanking my cunt, you carry on wanking your cock while I crook my finger, now can you see it moving and bulging into the wall of my cunt? I'm wide open for you and showing you everything, now your dirty fucking slut daughter is going to cum again, see me wanking my clit faster and faster, keep wanking your cock and looking... Yes... Yes... Yes... Nooooooowwwww!"

Your fingers on your clit are again just a blur, the contractions inside your cunt are extreme and make strange waves around your bulging finger, which is being held in a vice grip as your arsehole also contracts in spasm after spasm.

"Daddy! Cum with me!" you cry, and I do - although I can't normally do so so quickly, the sight of the bulging between your holes and your cum-contractions make me wank my cock so hard and fast that I double-up in ecstasy and spurt my spunk into the bathwater this time - although the volume I shoot out isn't as much as the first time, my orgasm is just as intense as I somewhat incoherently praise your beautiful cumming cunt...

We both collapse happy and satisfied. My grin becomes even wider as I see again my first load of cum still in your hair. Well, a protein shampoo is good for you...