Please Fuck My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Man's wife discovers his chastity and cuckolding fetish.
2.7k words
4.38
84.5k
145
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jenn is beautiful. I know I know that's what all men say about their wives. But in my case, it is an objective fact. She's 5'8, 115 lbs, long brown hair, with a tight stomach and cute b cup boobs. We are both in our late 20s and met in high school. We married after we graduated from college. It's been 5 wonderful years of marriage, but I have a secret. I have some fetishes that I've never told her about.

My wife is a nurse who works long hours at the local hospital and I'm an accountant and I work from home. I have a lot of free time during the day when my wife isn't home and sometimes I wander the internet in search of things to get me off. Tumblr has become one of my favorite websites because it is so easy to curate the kind of porn I am into.

The secret life I've been keeping from my wife is one that I've always wished I could live out in the open. I have dreams, very detailed dreams, of my wife locking up my cock and teasing me mercilessly. If anyone ever saw my Tumblr, my secret would be out.

The accounts I follow on that website are all about chastity. It's my dirty little secret. I've always been afraid to tell Jenn because she is pretty vanilla in bed and I was always afraid I would scare her off. She is my dream girl and a silly fetish is definitely not worth losing her over.

One day I came home from watching football over a buddy's house and Jenn was nowhere to be found. But one thing I did find was a neatly wrapped present on the table in our kitchen. Other than a bow the only thing on the gift was a note that said, "To my dirty husband." I noticed Jenn out of the window and saw her sunbathing out in our backyard. I grabbed the box and walked out outside.

"What is this?" I said.

"Well, about a month I opened the computer to do some work and there was a webpage still open." She said.

My throat immediately closed up. I knew what she was about to say.

"It was this website called Tumblr. I had never heard of it but my oh my there were some graphic things on there. You know I don't look at that kind of stuff, but I had no idea you were. So I started scrolling and I started to notice all of the pictures had a theme to them. Is there something you want to confess to me, hunny?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to play dumb. My wife just laughed at me.

"Oh so you don't have dreams of me locking your cock up in a chastity device and teasing you?" My wife quipped.

I had never heard her talk like that before. She was an innocent girl. She didn't use that kind of language ever, even when we were having sex.

"I... uh..." I was at a loss for words.

"Don't try to make up excuses. I know what I saw. Now why don't you open up your gift?"

My hands were shaking as I undid the bow and pulled off the wrapping paper. I almost couldn't breathe as I noticed what it was. It was a chastity device. And by the look of it, not a cheap one.

"I thought about what I saw for a few weeks and whether or not I was interested in indulging you or being pissed at you for not being open with me. So I started doing some research and the more I read about it the hotter I got. There were many nights I would spend in the on-call room at the hospital thinking about what I saw. So I decided to indulge you, and also punish you. So go ahead, take it out and see how it fits."

"Sweety, I don't know about this. I mean some fetishes are just in your head and it's not necessarily something you want to do in real life. You know?"

My wife was having none of it.

"Based on your Tumblr history, you've been posting and liking pictures about chastity for the entirety of our marriage. So I think you want this. No, I know you want this. So go ahead and put it on before I get angry. I went through the trouble of getting you a present, can't you just appreciate it?"

She had a point. I have long dreamed of having her lock up my cock in a chastity cage. But this was reality. This was different. I thought long and hard but I didn't want to make her feel upset and rejected since she was doing this for me.

Thankfully for me, our backyard is pretty private. We are just surrounded by trees with the closest house over a half mile away. So I had no problem dropping my pants to try on the cage. The problem I did have though was that I was hard as a rock. I'm not the most gifted in the dick department, I am only 5 inches, but I haven't had any complaints. But I knew that it was impossible to put on the cage unless I was soft.

"It looks very nice but I won't be able to put on with this" I said pointing to my erection.

"Well let's go up to the bedroom and take care of that first." She said.

We were upstairs in our bedroom and undressed in no time and she kneeled down in front of me. One of the great things about my wife is that she loves giving head and she's also very good at it. At the pace she was going I wasn't going to last very long so I asked if we could switch it up. Jenn climbed up on top of me and started riding me cowgirl. I was getting pretty close to cumming again when she hopped off.

"Hold on a second I'll be right back" she said running out of the room.

"Babe but I'm so close please come back!" I yelled in a futile attempt.

A few minutes later she walked back into the room with what looked like a blindfold in her hands.

"Do you trust me?" My wife said seductively.

"Of course, baby."

"Ok, just bear with me for a few minutes" she said as she put the blindfold on me.

She then grabbed my wrists and started to tie them I assumed to the bed posts. She did the same with my legs.

"What has gotten into you?"

"Just enjoy yourself while you can." My wife said ominously.

She jumped back on top of me and started riding me again. It felt amazing for her to be completely in control. I was getting close to busting again when she stopped.

While still sitting with my cock inside of her she said, "Baby, just remember that I love you and I'm doing this for your own good."

She climbed off and I felt something very cold on my dick. Very very cold. Ice cold, in fact.

"Babe what the hell?!" I yelped.

"We have to get rid of this erection if we are going to get your cage on."

"But I haven't cum yet?!"

"And you won't. Not for a while at least."

After a few minutes of icing down my cock I felt her start to slide on the ring, then the tube, and then I heard a lock click. It was done. My dick was now locked in a chastity device. My dream had come true at long last. I had no idea my wife could be so devious. Not only did she lock up my cock, she brought me to the edge twice before she did it.

****************************************************************************

A few weeks passed and I had never been hornier in my life. Every night my wife had me lick her to orgasm and then she would roll over to sleep. But little did I know that was all part of her plan.

"So are you ready for a release yet?" Jenn said one night after her orgasm.

"Oh my god I thought you would never ask!" I said as I figuratively leaped for joy.

"Well there's something you have to do for me before I will give you release. I need you

to tell me what other fetishes you are hiding from me."

I dreaded this question. Chastity was tame compared to what else I dreamed my wife would do. I've always been a fan of porn. When I was a teenager I watched it every day. I've always dreamed of fucking a porn star. What guy hasn't? But eventually after I started dating Jenn, I started to dream that she was the porn star. My cuckolding fetish only grew from there. I started picturing her being impaled by giant cocks, multiple cocks, all while I sat and watched. But I wasn't about to tell her that. Sure, she accepted my chastity fetish almost immediately but this was a whole 'nother thing.

"Come on, I see the wheels turning in your head." She noted.

"There is nothing I can think of at the moment."

"Bullshit, what have you always wanted but never had the balls to ask about?"

"Well..."

"I knew it!"

"Ok I'll tell you but promise you won't think I'm weird and promise you won't look at me any differently than you do now."

"I love you baby and nothing is gonna change that."

"Well I guess now you know how much I love porn. I've loved it my whole life. But there's something I've always thought about. Ever since we met, whenever I would watch porn I would picture you as the girl in the video. I was always curious what it would be like to watch you have sex with someone else. To watch you be pleasured by someone else. Someone bigger than me. Someone much bigger than me. I've dreamed about you being my very own porn star. Not in the literal sense, I don't want you to become an actual porn star. I would just love to see you being pleasured the way you deserve by another man with a huge cock."

After I finished speaking the room was silent. I couldn't even look Jenn in the eyes. My heart was pounding and all I could think about was the fact that I just ruined my marriage. What a stupid mistake I just made.

"Wow! I had no idea. I'm going to have to think about this. I'm not saying no, yet. I'm not saying yes either. But this is something I'm definitely going to have to think about. But thank you for opening up to me. I've never felt closer to you. I love you baby, now let's get some sleep."

She rolled over to sleep and I just sat there dumbfounded. What the hell did I just do? I am going to pay for this one big time.

******************************************************************************

The next morning Jenn woke up before me for her shift at the hospital and by the time I woke up she was already gone so we didn't have a change to continue this talk. Not that I ever wanted to bring it up again.

Apparently Jenn felt the same way, or so I thought. A few weeks went by before it was ever mentioned again. One night as my wife walked in the door she said,

"Ok so how is this going to work? Are you going to find the men for me or do I have to do it myself?"

I was stunned. I never thought she would do this. And to be so blunt about it without even having a conversation?

"I guess that's up to you. What do you want to do?"

"Well I think since this is your fantasy you should be the one to find me the men."

"Men?"

"You think I'm going to stop at 1? This train left the station and there's no stopping it now. You are going to get your wish."

I don't know if it was I really wanted or if I was just incredibly horny that I would do anything to get off but I said,

"Yes I will do it. I will find men for you to fuck."

"Men with large cocks?"

"As large as you want."

"Ok but how are you going to do it?"

This is something I hadn't thought about. I wasn't about to ask random people on the street if they wanted to fuck my wife and I definitely didn't want it to be someone we knew. So my only option was the internet and after we bandied about a few options we settled on Craigslist.

My wife also had another brilliant idea, "You can log in with my account so that after you post it you can't get cold feet and delete it. Have the emails go to my email address, but I want you to be the one to post it. I want you to hit that submit button. Literally and figuratively. I want you to beg other men to fuck your wife."

After a few glasses of wine we decided it was time. I picked out a few pictures I had of her from our beach trip over the summer, but I blocked out her head so that she wouldn't be able to be recognized. I began to write the ad.

I described our situation. My wife had never had sex with anyone but me. We were looking for someone around our age with a much larger cock than mine. Since my wife was attractive, we wanted to the guy to be attractive as well. We tried to cast a wide a net as possible but we still had our preferences. At the end of the ad my wife made me type the most humiliating part.

"I am incapable of pleasuring my wife the way she deserves. Give my wife the pleasure I never could. Please fuck my wife."

After hitting submit she took me up to the bedroom.

For the first time in 2 months she unlocked my chastity cage. I was immediately hard as a rock. I started to climb on top of her to fuck her but she stopped me.

"Oh no, that is not for you anymore. That is for my lovers only. Lay on your back."

I laid next to her and started to give me a hand job.

"Are you hard for me baby? Or are you hard for what the other men are going to do to me? I bet you can't wait to see your pretty innocent wife on her knees with a big cock in front of face. I look over to you and wink before sliding their member inside my luscious lips. I try to deepthroat their cock but it's too big and I start to gag. My eyes start to water as you sit there in your chastity cage unable to pleasure yourself or your wife."

I knew I was not going to last long and it had only been 30 seconds and I was close. My wife knew it.

"Are you going to beg him to fuck me? Fuck me like you can't? Go ahead baby, beg him to fuck me. Beg him to stick his large cock in my little pussy. Go ahead baby. Cum for me. Cum for me to prove that this is what you want. Cum for me and I will fuck another man."

I came. I came hard. I had never cum so much in my life. It was the greatest orgasm I had ever had. My joy of being released was short lived however as my wife immediately started to reapply my chastity cage and the gravity of what I had done finally hit me now that I wasn't blinded by my horniness.

"I love you baby, I'm going to make all of your dreams come true." Jenn said.

"I love you too, and thank you."

Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.