Please Him to Please Her

Story Info
Eager young man must satisfy a stranger to please his Domme.
2.5k words
4.44
27.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ennuiTO
ennuiTO
6 Followers

I had a Domme many years ago with whom I shared a rather unique relationship. We met on a BDSM chat site, and began our relationship by exchanging filthy fantasies. She was going through a tough time in life, and used our fantasy role play as an escape. She was recently separated from an unhappy marriage that had ground her down emotionally, and resulted in her becoming quite overweight. They split after her husband left her for a younger, fitter woman. She worked a dead-end job that didn't value her intellect. Her weight, low self-esteem, and long list of fetishes left her feeling confined to online relationships, and that no man would want her in real life. Her imagination was stunningly perverse, and she was quite articulate, and her mind made her appearance irrelevant to me. We would one-handed type to each other long into the night about our deepest, unrealized fantasies. Our online exchange slowly turned to talk of real life adventures.

The expectations were brutally honest. She needed an outlet to her frustrations. She wanted a plaything to use and abuse, to boost her ego. She wanted to feel powerful in one aspect of her life. I wanted to be pushed out of my comfort zone, and forced to explore my bisexuality. I wanted to be used without climax, and sent home to jerk off and think about what I'd done.

Our first "date" was fiery. I'll write about it another time, but believe me when I tell you that she ravaged me. Repeatedly. For 8 hours. I was the first man she'd had since she married, years ago, and my young, fit body was hers to do as she pleased, with regard only to her own pleasure. My orgasms were banned, and my cock was not welcome inside her.

We had regular sessions in the same vein, and her confidence grew. She took other partners - vanilla mostly - to fuck her like I wasn't allowed to. Above all, she became obsessed with watching me suck cock.

The road to oral fixation started one night when I came over, she had me go down on her in her living room while she finished the TV program she was watching. She was unusually wet that day, and after coaching me to get my tongue deep inside her, and slurp up all her juices, she told me that her ex husband had just left before I got there, and I was sucking his cum out of her pussy. She was pleasantly surprised when I didn't miss a beat, and pleased that my creampie fantasy wasn't just horny online fantasies.

She took it as her personal mission to teach me to suck cock. Cream pies became the usual start to our night. Sometimes she would leave me trussed up on the bed to go fuck one of her other guys. Other times she would make me lick her clit while another man fucked her. Eventually, the inevitable happened. Her favourite partner -a mid-40s, fit businessman - pulled out of her pussy, and thrust into my mouth. I didn't fight. I tried my best to suck him at that awkward angle. The feeling of his hardness in my mouth is something I'll never forget. Eventually he stopped, and finished up inside her. I was told to clean her up, and then clean him up, which was another first. I did what I was told, and as I had his deflating cock in my mouth, he said to her

"That was possibly the worst blowjob I've ever gotten."

She apologized, and promised him that it would be better... far better, and soon. I was sent home without further ado.

When I got home, I found an email from her telling me it's time for me to learn to suck cock, or the relationship was over. So I created a profile on a gay cruising website called Squirt looking for chat, and to find good tips on sucking cock. (Username Str8Boy4Chat, if you're interested ;) ) I also was seeing if I could work up the guts to actually do it...

We would have "training sessions" where I would go over to her place, and she would have me give her head on her dildo for hours. She gave me a huge dildo of my own to practice on at home. I sucked a few different Squirt members' cocks for practice, and shared the experiences with her through my profile. When I felt that I was sufficiently good (judging by the explosive cumshots in my mouth, I was doing something right), I emailed her to let her know. She wrote back a couple of days later, and said "We will see about that... come over late night Tuesday." I spent the next couple of days in nervous anticipation, trying to figure out what she had in store for me.

Sure enough, on the day of, I found an email from her. "On your way stop by the Pioneer gas station just off the highway. Wear your blue jacket. Go inside, and ask the attendant for the washroom key. Go to the washroom, get on your knees, and when he comes in, suck his cock, and suck it well." My mind started going a mile a minute, my heart in my throat. I considered bailing, but forced myself to get in the car. I thought I would explode as I pulled into the gas station. My hands were shaking, so I jammed them in my pockets. I went in, avoiding eye contact with the clerk, and asked for the washroom key. It was already sitting on the counter. I grabbed it and shuffled outside, found the male washroom, and let myself in. I left the light off, turned, and knelt in the dark. The room stank like old piss. I was glad the lights were off. I heard footsteps outside, the doorknob turn, and the blast of cold fall air hit me.

He flicked the lights on, and laughed at me kneeling there. He was tall - probably over 6 feet, and solidly built. His crotch was right at face level, and the full weight of what I was about to do hit me. I started to tremble in nervous anticipation.

"Strip, cocksucker." He said firmly.

I hesitated, and then slowly stood up.

"Too fucking slow!" He grabbed me, turned me around, pulled my shirt and jacket up over my head, and then ripped my pants and underwear down. With my pants around my ankles I was barely prepared for him slapping my ass hard with both hands. I stumbled a little, and fell against the wall. He didn't give me any space, pushing me down to a sitting position, and then unzipping his pants.

His cock was semi-hard, and already bigger than mine was fully erect. He held my head with one hand, and slapped me in the face with his cock with the other.

"Open up, whore... show me what you're good for" He grunted as he put the head on my lips.

I stuck my tongue out, and flicked it over the uncut head, wiggling the tip between the foreskin. He moaned softly.

Encouraged, I closed my lips around the head, and lapped at his foreskin softly. It was like the blood flowed in a sudden burst to his cock, and it swelled at my slightest touch. My hands found the base of his cock, and cupped his balls gently as I slid down until his cock hit the back of my throat, then started to pull back off slowly. I cinched my lips down over his cock, and milked it all the way back up. I slid back down, this time a little farther, and made myself gag a little. His cock was fully hard now. A solid 8 thick inches. I wrapped my fingers around just below my lips, and then slid back up his cock and inspected. Putting it all the way in my mouth was only halfway.

Fuck.

I tried again, this time making a swallowing motion with my throat, and fighting the gag reflex for all I had. Strangely, my whole body reacted. I got tingly, and my cock twitched, and started to harden in my pants.

Whatever this feeling was, I wanted more.

I started pumping my mouth up and down on his cock, gagging myself on it with every down stroke. Every time I gagged, my mouth filled with spit, which I let dribble out past my lips, and rubbed my spit into his cock with my hands. I started to match my hands to my lips, and he moaned loudly.

"Suck that fucking cock you fucking whore. Suck it!" He hissed between clenched teeth. I must be doing something right. I pressed my hands together, palms towards his cock, and started to fuck his cock with my mouth, still gagging myself every time. He caught on very quickly, and started thrusting. Soon the gagging became too much. I tried to pull off and retch, but his hands kept my mouth pinned to that monster. He thrust into me relentlessly, and I gagged and spat, and tried to push him away. He was just too big and too strong. My head was pinned in the corner of the cold tile wall, with his cock pistoning in and out of my mouth. He was grunting hard.

My gag reflex was turning me on more and more. The sounds of my choking, coughing and spitting, and his grunts and occasional degrading words filled the room. The noxious washroom smell disappeared, and my world focused on this huge cock that wasn't taking no for an answer.

I stopped fighting it. My hands went from the front of his hips, trying to stop the thrusting, to one around his cock, the other cupping his clean shaven balls. When he pushed into my mouth, I pushed back the other way with the back of my throat, gagging myself more. He paused, seemingly surprised at this newfound enthusiasm. I pulled off, and spit on his cock, then went right back down. I pressed the tip of his thick cock against the back of my throat, and struggled to make a swallowing motion. I gagged hard, but kept pressing, struggling against every instinct in my body which told me to do the opposite. His cock was an extension of my Mistress. My discomfort was irrelevant. His pleasure was all that mattered. He laughed an evil laugh, and thrust forward, the head of his cock ever so briefly popping into my throat. I retched violently, and fought my head backwards to relieve the pressure.

I came up gasping for air, and he slapped me, smearing my spit and his precum all over my face. He grabbed my hands an pinned them over my head against the wall with one hand, and grabbed my chin with the other. I spat the disgusting mess in my mouth onto his cock, swallowed hard, and opened wide. His fingers pried my mouth open, and he moved his hips to put the the tip of his cock in the O that I was making, and slowly, inexorably slid deeper and deeper into my mouth.

He tortured me for what felt like hours with the choking me with his cock game. He alternated between laughing as I gagged and retched, and berating me with taunts like "You can't take the whole fucking thing you useless bitch?" I was helpless to stop him, and tried my best to match his thrusts with my head, curling my lips over my teeth to cushion his fuckhole for him, and drooling madly around his shaft when he pulled back. I tightened and loosened my mouth, and wagged my tongue back and forth under his manhood as he thrust. In reality it was probably only ten minutes, but time was irrelevant. I needed to drink his seed, to please him to please her. His face fucking became more frenzied, more urgent, and his cock grew harder and larger in my mouth.

He started to grunt, and his rhythm slowed. His hand let my hands free, and I eagerly wrapped both hands around the base of his tool. We found a perfect rhythm of his cock and my mouth. I started to moan around mouthfuls of his cock, urging him to empty himself in me.

"You fucking love sucking my cock, don't you boy?"

"Yes sir" I mumbled around the slippery mess of cock in my mouth.

"Beg for my fucking cum, boy, beg for it!" He snarled. He pulled his cock out and hit me with it again, then started jerking furiously.

"Pretty pretty please may I have your cum Sir!" I begged. His body was tense, and he had no reply but a grunt.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth and flickered my tongue back and forth over the head, tasting his salty precum, as he kept jerking it hard. I saw his balls twitch first, and before I could brace myself, he started to spurt into my mouth. As he started to spurt, his hands fell to his sides, and his hips thrust forward. His cock found the back of my mouth again, pinning my head to the cold tile. His cum kept spurting into my throat at the same time as I gagged. I coughed cum everywhere... all over his cock, his balls, my chest and my chin. I struggled to catch my breath around the mouthful of cock, as he kept leaning on me, even as his cock softened.

Suddenly, he straightened up, wiped his cock on my face, zipped up, and turned and left. The bathroom door slammed shut in the wind, leaving me there naked, covered in my spit and his cum. Used, degraded, and strangely turned on. I knew I'd found a new hobby... whether the reviews were good or not.

I pulled my clothes back on, left the key in the washroom, and made the rest of the drive to my Domme's house still coated in spit and semen. She answered the door with the phone in her hand, and let me in to the living room. Without being told, I stripped, and got on all fours with my ass in the air as she wants me. She left me there, and went to the kitchen to finish the call, and then came and sat on the couch to my right side.

"He said that you're quite the little cumslut. Come here boy."

Her fingers found my mouth and pried it open, and she smelled my breath. "Mmm... smells like someone ate some sperm today."

I blushed.

Her hands brushed over the crusted spit and jizz in my chest hair.

"Did he tell you to not to clean up, you little cocksucker?" She asked me.

"No Mistress. I thought it would please you." I replied.

She giggled. "Good. You're going to leave it on there for the memories when you jerk off in your own mouth tonight."

I blushed harder. "Thank you Mistress. I'm glad it pleases you."

She said "Don't go all shy on me, my little slut... you're giving him another one on your way home, after I'm done with you..."

ennuiTO
ennuiTO
6 Followers