Please Hold My Titties Ch. 07

Story Info
Gay men Sun Bath Too.
1.8k words
4.35
9.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please hold My Titties.. Or MEN SUNBATH TOO

Another summer vacation along lake Michigan. I'm guessing we were in our mid thirties then. We were walking even farther north of the Park property line along the Lake. We hadn't met anyone for quite sometime. My cock was hanging out above the band of my tiny bikini. Dollie was wearing a small bikini bottom and I had her top in our little food bag.

We loved the sun and fresh air. We never did care to just sit or lie around on a beach. We found out that we could see more people and be seen by walking. It also seemed cooler walking on those hot summer days and gave us opportunities to take a few tit pictures with my 110 film camera.

Way ahead was what appeared to be a naked or nearly naked couple standing next to a very large sun bleached tree trunk. Many of the tree trunks laying along the beach had been there so long they were bleached grey, nearly petrified, and were smooth. They often made nice temporary seats or leaning posts to relax or have sex on.

As we got closer we could tell they were two men, perhaps 40'ish, and naked. We also saw that they both had erections and were playing with each other. Dollie wanted to turn back.

As we got nearer to them they seemed to masturbate each other faster. Most guys would stop playing around, especially with a woman near. Dollie was obviously uncomfortable.

From waters edge to the brush line and woods, up the sandy beach, was around 50' or so. With the large fallen tree and those two men roughly in the center, we'd still be around 25' from them as we walked along closer to the edge of the water, trying to avoid them. Dollie was nervous.

As we were nearly across from them, they both greeted us and walked down to meet us, now each playing with his own hard prick! We're guessing both cocks were 6 to 8 inches long, fully erect. Lucky for me I was turned off by this and mine was limp, yet as large in size.

But, unlucky for me, they both commented about my prick and told me " we've seen you two here before. Come back without the woman and we'll show you a good time!"

I have no idea what Dollie or I said. But we hurried on ahead up the beach what seemed like a good distance from where those gay men had been. They had disappeared so I decided to take some nude photos of my wife, Dollie, near some unusual shaped driftwood.

As mentioned, I used a cheap 110 film camera. Back then we had a young lab guy who begged to develop our vacation pictures. Partially because we knew he'd be looking at them, we got a little risqué for her poses on this beach, often showing more than her tits.

Again, all alone, we took our time and fooled around as I helped Dollie get into some of the pussy showing poses I dreamed up. Dollie was leaning against and sitting on those pieces of driftwood, simulating doggie fashioned poses, and hanging her boobs over logs.

With Dollie's help, I got lots of spread pink pussy photos. Several with short branches and stubby roots on stumps patially inside her pussy. She even fucked herself on a few of them as I took photos. Sure loved to had a movie camera back then.

Not even thinking about it, many were of Dollie behind the log, ass toward the woods. Had I known then what we soon found out I'd gotten even more of those nasty spread pussy poses. Still whatever angles Dollie posed, our voyeur friends were entertained for a short time.

Have you ever been alone yet felt someone was watching you? It happened then, like many times before along this beach and others around that Great lake. We both felt we were being watched from the woods. Dollie being watched in those positions revealed way more than our normal tit photo shoots of the past.

We'd been there maybe thirty minutes. A naked young guy said hello and walked out of the woods toward us. Because you want to know, I'd say he was 25 years old, slim, and decent looking, with a full erection pointing upward.

He was a little more friendly, or was that not as friendly? He said he was there to warn us we were in a GAY area and those woods are often full of naked men performing sex acts.

I'll call our gay nudist friend Mark. Mark admitted he was also gay. But Mark didn't hit on me so I relaxed. Mark went on to tell us he knows of at least a dozen young men up in the underbrush, behind trees, staring at Dollie's pussy, some through binoculars, some with telephoto lenses on cameras, and most jacking off.

Mark said the chances are there are another dozen he hadn't seen in the woods watching us. Mark explained just because he and the others are gay doesn't mean they don't like looking at a nice pussy or tits. As we thought about it later, we're certain those first two masturbators were among our voyeur friends in the woods.

Mark then began talking about Dollie's big brown boobies and wondered how they felt. I held up my camera and told Mark that Dollie might let him touch her titties if he poses for a few pictures while his gay buddies stare. Dollie had relaxed and was in an extra kinky mood knowing she had been watched with her pussy spread wide for an unknown amount of men.

Of course, she almost never turns down a chance to pose with another naked man holding her titties. Without hesitation Dollie said "please hold my titties for some pictures."

Another photo shoot with a naked young man fondling her titties began. This time it was a bigger turn on, as several of those young gay men stood at the edge of the woods watching and yelling for Dollie to show them her cunt. I can't remember if she did but the hands on tittie photo shoot gave Dollie multiple climaxes that everyone knew about with her actions, moans, and screams.

Sort of a grand finale', up to a dozen young, naked, men ejaculated in the sand as Mark pumped his penis and squirted a big load on Dollie's feet. I couldn't resist. After I put the camera away I stroked my cock and shot a pretty good load on Dollie's feet too!

Dollie, Mark, and I went into the Lake to get clean and to cool off. Mark stood there on the beach feeling Dollie's ass and titties, as we talked. The gay men disappeared back into the woods.

Mark went on to tell us it's only a short city block walk over to the county road. He said there are a few parking areas and trails down to the Lake all along where we've been walking. All of those other times we thought we were alone and the only way to get to this part of the beach was from the State Park or maybe from much farther north.

We thanked Mark and hurried back toward the Park boundary, several hours away. With luck, those first two masturbators were gone. They probably went back up into the woods, left, or watched Dollie's pussy spreading photo shoot.

THE LITTLE TRAILS

Now we were curious. Much closer to the Park boundary, we walked closer to the edge of the scrub brush and the woods area. Yes, we did see several narrow dirt paths headed into the woods. In fact, several young people came out onto the beach from a few of those trails, seeing us in all of our semi naked glory.

We decided to take the trail that a few couples had just came out from. When we heard voices, before coming into the opening at the other end, Dollie put her tiny top on and I'd pulled my bikini over my penis, looking reasonably respectable.

We were amazed! Within minutes of leaving the beach, we were standing at the edge of a small dirt parking area with a county road just beyond that. We talked to a few more young people near parked cars, asking about how far the nearest town was and where the road goes.

My guess is everyone was in their 20's to maybe mid 30's like us. By taking short drives from nearby towns and walking through the woods, they avoided the State Park entrance fees. I'm thinking this was Federal or State land yet no signs were visible.

Darn, we felt stupid. For years we'd walked for hours in the hot sun to get that far. We could have driven out of the campground and parked a few miles up that road. We actually only did that once or twice to check it out. One time I believe we'd already left the campground to take a ride and get supplies. In our world it was more fun walking the beaches and showing off.

I may have already written stories about games we played on some of those small trails. We went back for many years and performed some of our wildest exhibitionist sex acts as we got 'caught' on those trails. Then it was only after we caught several couples in the act!

Here's just one more sample of a booby holding tit photo shoot on that same day around 1975. As we went back toward the beach we cut off through the woods to another narrow trail. I'd pulled my cock out above my bikini to get some more sun and Dollie's bikini top was in my hand again.

We met a young nudist male, again maybe 25, headed from the parking area beyond to the beach. Right off he was talking about Dollie's titties and wanting to feel them.

Dollie smiled and again said "please hold my titties."

I put her top in our little food bag and grabbed the little 110 film camera. As if preplanned Dollie once more said "please hold my titties." This time our friend grabbed two handsful and played, grinning like a little boy.

This new temporary naked friend squeezed Dollie's tits, rubbed her ass, and slipped a finger or two inside her bikini crotch. I got several photos and lots more pretend pictures as I watched my wife being groped by another stranger. As we heard other voices, we all got decent and walked to the beach with our new young friend.

We all said our thanks, some more small talk, and we headed back down the beach toward the main public beach and the campground over the dunes. At that time Dollie told me this friend only rubbed her lips and ran a finger up and down her cunt crack. She giggled, saying it was too tight while standing there.

"Please hold my titties" became Dollie's new signal to many new temporary friends over the years.