Please Let Me Be Ch. 03

Story Info
Tess leaves the business to be with Darrien.
2.2k words
4.38
22.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers

All characters in this story are entirely fiction and at least 18 years of age. Any and all similarities between reality are coincidental. There will be little to no sexual activities in this chapter since it's just used to move the story along and give a little bit of the emotional background for Tess. Also, if you like this series I have created an illustration of Tess that will hopefully be posted in the Erotic Art section soon. Keep an eye out for other character illustrations.

*****

Eric led me into the back room where all the girls were chatting on their beds. The communal rooms were ugly white with the only light being small windows along the upper walls. They were designed to keep us from sleeping around with the other workers or from disappearing for good. A roll call went out to make sure everyone was accounted for when we arrived.

"Jolie?" Anna called.

"Here," she answered.

"And here is the prize of the evening, Testes," Marissa glared at me from across the room and a few other girls laughed.

"Oh, shut it, Rissa, you're just pissed you let them see your bitchy self," Jolie came to my defense.

I dropped the bundle of clothes on my bed near the front and started to re-hook my bra so that at least I'd be dressed for the shit that was about to go down. I still was slightly annoyed at being left without completion so I certainly didn't want to deal with Marisa and her girls.

"Teste should enjoy her happiness while it lasts. Once they realize she's a fish in bed they'll drop her as soon as they can. Probably ask for a refund," Marissa ignored Jolie and stretched out, implying that she at least wouldn't ever be "a fish in bed". Bitch.

"Grab your things, Tess. We need to get over to the prep room. Garret asked me to get some measurements," Eric leaned against the wall, "Jolie, you should pack up too. Garret said he wanted to work out a deal for you too. It seems one of them was thinking about shelling out for you."

"What?" Marissa was not happy, "Now they want her old ass too?"

"You had your chance," Eric wasn't putting up with Marissa tonight.

Jolie and I grabbed out things and piled them in the empty bags near the front. A small bag for the each of us and we were good to go, no reason to stay and see what other venomous things Marissa would spew next. Thankfully, being in the business didn't let you accumulate clutter.

"Just you wait, Testes! You'll be the first refund this business ever had," Marissa shouted after us.

I started to walk faster to the prep room. Jolie pulled up next to me, easily keeping up with her long legs.

"Do you think I'm old? I know I'm 28 and all, and in this business that ancient but still . . ," Jolie whispered so Eric behind us wouldn't hear.

"You're not old, you're beautiful and Marissa just a twat," I gave her a strange look.

"You're not just saying that?"

"Of course not, why else would they buy you tonight if not because they wanted you?"

"You know the same goes for you. They're not going to ask for a refund," she nudged me with her shoulder.

"Hah! They'll just put me to work as a janitor instead," the bitter humor came out.

"Tess," Jolie stopped when Eric pulled open the door for us.

He pulled a small phone from his ugly

white suit and checked a message before gesturing us to sit on the loveseat near the door. I loved the prep room the most out of all the rooms. It was covered in all the tools of the business. Clothes and costumes, cuffs and collars, leather and latex all lined up in a beautiful rainbow. Most of the girls oohed and aahed over the shoes but the collars were my favorite. Everything from a small simple chain to one of the posture collars that kept you from looking down. All of them were handmade and some of them were solely unique in their existence. I had always wanted a collar just for me. Something that let it be known that I was wanted, that someone spent time and money to purchase a collar just for me. Maybe it was a bit silly to dream about a strip of leather. What did it say about me that rather than dream of freedom I dreamed of being someone's? Eric took a measuring tape and a clipboard from a small side table while I stared at the collars. Jolie squeezed my hand and sent me a small smile before gazing lovingly at all the stiletto heels.

"Garret sent in the details. It seems they already have clothes for you and someone is going to bring them back here but while that's happening he wants you all kitted out. Green and black is the order for the day, Tess. Jolie you get red and white and all the same items," Eric marked a few things down on the board before having me stand up, "Let's get you measured."

I stretched out. The business mantra running through my heads; heads high, shoulders back, stomach in, and a smile on. He wrapped the tape around my neck and double checked, then measured my wrists and ankles and wrote down the sizes. Then he checked my hip and waist sizes so he could hand out the proper lingerie, nothing worse in life than a too tight pair of panties and push-up bra. Eric moved on to Jolie and jotted down her numbers before handing us a set of lingerie, red for Jolie and black for me.

"Don't put those on, they're for purchase but not to go," Eric said. The door opened behind us and Larry from the laundry room handing him two brown packages and left without a backwards glance.

Eric gave us a package each and left us to open them. Inside spilled out silk in patterns of green for me and bright white for Jolie. Each dress was just two small rectangles of fabric with three ties on each side and tied straps at the top.

"Not much fabric here," I muttered to Jolie when Eric headed over to the accessory counter at the back.

"It's better that Mindie's outfit. Remember her? She had to go nude with a posture collar. It made me cold and itchy just thinking about it," Jolie winced and pulled off her dress to slide the new silk one on over her head. For the second time that day I undressed before sliding on the green dress. We both tightened the straps to keep the silly thing from rubbing us raw every time a small breeze went past.

"My nipples are going to kill me," I rubbed them roughly and crossed my arms over my chest, "It might be better to go naked."

"Whiner, you'll be fine," Jolie shifted with a wince. I could see her nipples harden against the silk and gave her an 'I told you so' look,

"Shush."

"I didn't say anything," I smiled.

Eric returned with a basket filled with different supplies. He had us both turn around. A slim silver, white endless torque with a dee and bell clicked into place around Jolie's neck. The same metal bracelets and anklets went on next and they each had little bells attached. Hands wrapped a wide double leather collar around my neck, green leather on black with a loop and double dee in the front. Then the same design cuffs went on my wrists and ankles. No sneaking around for Jolie and me, anyone would hear us jingling from a mile away. I had a silly desire to dance just to have them all clink in the quiet room.

"There we go. Now put on these shoes. They said they wanted you delivered separately from them so you'll both have your own car. Garret had food ordered just make sure to keep yourselves clean, OK?" Eric glared. I waited for him to hand me a pair of shoes but he only gave heels to Jolie.

"I don't get shoes?" I asked.

"Nope, it's on the order."

"Oh, OK."

"You never liked shoes anyways," Jolie reminded me.

I harrumphed which gave me a smile in return. I suppose a girl would have trouble running away without shoes. I'd think it would be harder to get away in heels. I kept those thoughts to myself, though, while we winded our way through the building one last time. So quickly everything had changed. Growing up every day in the business only to find myself no longer as the help but as the Product was a strange situation. We were ushered into a black car that started as soon as the door closed. No backward glances and my old home just a quick trip far away.

"How much do you think they got for me?" Jolie asked around a sandwich.

"Billions," I quip, "You know for a gorgeous woman you sure do have some bad habits. Close your mouth when you eat."

"You're such a mom."

"Shut up."

"No, really, how much?"

"Probably eight million if they're willing to pay five for me," I chow on my sandwich but swallow before speaking unlike some. I shrug and Jolie takes my answer as a compliment. We both smile around our food and finish our meals. Time passes and we both doze on each other's shoulders in the dark car. A divider keeps the driver from keeping us entertained and the windows are darkened so we can barely make out the streets outside. Harder to run away from somewhere when you don't know where you actually are, I think before drifting off. We both jolt awake a while later when the door opens but instead of being in front of a grand building or even a hotel we're at an airport.

"This way, ladies," a large man in a dark suit and hat leads us onto the tarmac and into a waiting jet.He took our small bags with our clothes and the business's lingerie. The cold air brushes against me and I cross my arms again to protect my nipples and conserve warmth.

Jolie goes first and a large African-American man with a bald head takes her hand when she enters the cabin. I recognize him from the red room; he must be the one who bought her.

"Welcome, would you be so kind as to remind me your name, Dear?" he leads her to a seat next to a window and facing the other two men from the room. The short, blonde man was arguing with the tall, thin Hispanic-looking man. Yellow tied man and blue-tie man, I remember I had dubbed them since their shirts and ties were color coordinated. The man who bought Jolie wore a white shirt and tie which explained his reasoning for choosing Jolie. Her dark skin and darker hair went beautifully against white and her green eyes contrasted with the red lingerie. The man knew what he was doing clothes-wise. I looked around for Darrien but didn't find him in the cabin.

"I'm Jolie," she gave him the practiced seductive smile all the Products learned.

"I'm Jamal," he sat down gracefully next to her, "I hope we get to know each other much better."

I listened to Jolie giggle, something that sounded silky rather than nerve-grating like others, and took in the cabin with my eyes. Soft leather seats, small tables and smaller windows. Everything was done in greens and blacks. It was a high possibility that this was Darrien's plane.

"Why didn't you have me tested before purchasing? If I may ask, Master Jamal," Jolie leaned into him with wide curious eyes and I found a seat close by so that I could listen in as well.

"Hm, you were a rather in-the-moment purchase. We came to Nightshade to pick up a little present for Darrien. Your handler decided that my interest in you was enough to double the price since you are a rather lovely specimen," his finger slid along the line of her dress just barely touching her breasts. Even from across the row I could see Jolie was affected.

"Nightshade? Double?" Jolie squeaked a bit on the last word.

"Yes, did you not even know the name of your own establishment?" He looked curious but shrugged before running his hands through her hair, "Never mind that, yes, double the price. He haggled for ten million. Such pretty and expensive baubles you both are, but rather worth it I would say. Which reminds me, you there," he turned to me.

"Yes?" I tensed.

"Darrien wishes you to join him in the back room," Jamal gestured to the small black door at the rear of the cabin.

"Yes, sir," the other men continued to argue and Jamal returned to petting Jolie while I stood up and made my way to the doorway. Did one knock in an airplane? Did I just go in? He had said that Darrien wished for me. I certainly wanted to join with Darrien as soon as possible, if at least to make sure that he didn't regret gaining me. My fingers started to go cold from nervousness and I felt the plane shift and start taxiing. I knocked.

"Enter," the dark, deep voice sent a tingle down my spine.

I entered.

To be continued . . .

xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers