Please, Make Me Eat It

Story Info
She gets him to admit that he wants to eat his cum.
1.4k words
4.59
511.1k
493
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this for all those readers who have favored me as an author. Thank you.

Jay

*

She straddled my legs and leaned forward. Her breasts hung over my stomach. She swayed from side to side and her breasts gently smacked my hardened penis. She stroked my hardness with her nipples. I groaned and moaned my pleasure. Drops of pre-cum fluid formed. She smeared my pre-cum with her nipples, back and forth. "Mmmm I love your slick pre-cum on my nipples, do you? Do you love how it feels? Do you love your slick pre-cum on my hard nipples?"

"Yes, oh yes I do"

"Do you want to lick the pre-cum off my nipples, do you want to do that?"

" Yes I want that." I said quivering.

She rubbed her nipples all over my dripping wetness, then she crawled up and hung her tits over my face.

"Do you want to lick it now? Say it."

"Yes I want to taste it, I want to taste my pre-cum from your hard nipples." I said as her wet glistening nipple hung over my face.

"Say please, let me taste my pre-cum."

"Please, let me taste my pre-cum."

"Very well, you may," she said as she lowered her hot wet nipple to my mouth. I licked my pre-cum and sucked her nipple into my mouth savoring the taste.

"Do you like it."

"Yes, I love it." I said

"Do you want to taste more?"

"Yes please." I said, knowing my cock was throbbing and dripping.

She brought both breasts back to my penis and wet them again, and brought them back to my mouth.

The next moment, she straddled me again, and checked my bondage's for tightness. I could definitely not move my hands or my legs.

"Do you know what I read recently?"

"No, what?"

"I read a story that you posted online. It was called 'Feed me'."

I stared blankly,I'd forgotten that she read my Literotica stories sometimes Especially this one.

"Uhhh yes well..."

"Do you remember writing the story, do you remember what it was about?" As she questioned me, she was humping her open vagina over the head and shaft of my cock.

"Yes, I remember."

"It was about a guy and his wife, how she sucked him, and fucked him, and how he wanted to eat her after he came inside her. Do you remember that? Do you remember that he ate and sucked his cum out of her open vagina?"

"Uhhh...Yes....I remember, but it was a story that I made up, I don't really...."

"Shhh...." she said. You just licked and sucked the pre-cum off of my nipples didn't you? Didn't you want that, didn't you love it?"

"Yes but..."

"But what?"

"I't s not cum, it's just precum..."

"Do you like how My pussy is fucking your cock-head right now?"

"Yes"

"Do you want me to be fucking you, and making you cum?"

"I..."

"Then you can't lie to me. You are going to cum inside me, deeply inside me, and then I and going to pussy fuck your face and your mouth, and you are going to eat and suck your cum out of me until I say it is all gone. Do you understand?"

"I...I don't want to eat..."

"Shh...yes you do, you will want a mouth full of cum, and I am going to help you. I read all your stories, in half of them you expressed a desire to suck your cum out of me. And tonight, darling, is the night."

All of a sudden I was scared, but terribly excited. I had wanted this to happen, I knew I did. I wanted her to cunt fuck my face and force me to eat my hot cum and now it was going to happen and I couldn't stop it. I was bound to the bed and couldn't just get up and leave. She had planned this very well.

She slid up and down my cock, and leaned forward and kissed me. She held my face as I sucked her tongue. She made it stiff and began to tongue fuck my mouth. " If I had a penis I would fuck your mouth like this. Mmmm and I would squirt cum on your lips..." she licked down to my hard nipples and began to suck and nibble them. I was so hard and excited. She moved down and impaled herself on my cock. She slid down and back up while sucking my nipples.

"Do you like that? Do you like your nipples sucked?"

"God...yes I love it."

She impaled herself again, then she slid off.

"And that?"

"Yes, Oh, I love it."

She slid up and positioned her vagina over my mouth. Then she lowered herself so her slightly parted lips covered my face. I lifted my head to suck her. She pressed down and pussy fucked my mouth as I licked her.

"Mmmm oh yes lick up inside me.... Yes like that...yes..." I continued to stab my tongue into her. She slid down my body, her breasts slapped my face.

"That is how I'm going to do it next time," she said as she licked my lips tasting herself there, "but by then I will be full of your juice. Jay, If you ever want hot sex with me ever again, if you ever expect me to suck your cock again, if you ever want to feel this excitement again, you are going to eat my cum filled pussy. Do you agree?"

I admit I had never felt this way with her. She had never done these things earlier in our marriage, only recently since she read my stories had she been this way, and I believed everything she said. And anyway it was my darkest fantasy.

"Yes, I agree.," I said still tasting her vagina on my tongue, my heart pounded with my excitement. I loved having this new raw dirty sex with her. She slid down me again, licking my nipples and sliding her vagina lips over the head of my penis. Pre cum oozed and made the contact super slippery.

"Oohhh baby, your cock-head is so hot on my clit, I want to fuck myself on your cock. May I please? May I? May I fuck myself with your hot cock?"

"God yes, oh God please."

"I will baby, I will now, I will fuck myself with your cock, and then you will squirt hot thick cum into me, the same cum that you will be eating very soon. Say it!"

"It...it will be the same hot thick cum that I will suck out of your cunt. I will. Please make me-make me want it-- please feed it to me. Feed me my thick hot cum."

She groaned as she fed my cock into her all the way, then out again, she leaned forward and began to fuck me hard, her vagina was like a wet slippery hot piston fucking me deeply. I couldn't hold back I couldn't hold out if I wanted to, I felt my orgasm coming up from deep down, "Ughhh I'm going to cum, I'm going to shoot my cum!"

"Oh baby shoot your hot juice cum in me, squirt the cum that you're going to eat, say it-- say it again."

"Yes oh yes I'm going to eat it.. uhhhh eat it all...." I began to spasm and squirt and shoot hot cum deep into her vagina, many jolts of cum, my body jerked with a whole body orgasm. She screamed "oh yes fill me, fill me... I feel the hot cum. Uhhhh oh God shoot it into me!"

I was shaking when she slid up, "Eat it, eat it now." She squatted over my face as she held onto the headboard. I couldn't move anywhere as she kneeled on either side of my head and began to fuck my face with her open pussy, It was wet and slippery it had the smell of my cum and her vaginal juice, she began to wash my face as I licked and sucked her hole, I ate and swallowed my thick cum as she face fucked me. She quivered as she came on my face. Her woman juice mingled with my cum.

After catching her breath, she slid down to my slick wet cock and sucked my cock into her throat. "This is your reward for being such a good boy, such a good cum eater." She said before swallowing my cock again. I loved having my cock in her mouth, but having just cum I was only getting softer. She untied my legs, and then my wrists. I lay there exhausted with a wet face and smiled.