Please Mate with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if it was the anticipation of being here, or maybe because I still loved the fact that I was getting head from the same woman the second time in a row, but I was already about to cum. With an almighty roar, I shot my cum into her greedy maw, and I looked her straight in the eyes as I did so. My heart leapt with joy as a saw her gulp down every drop, moaning as she savored the taste.

I carefully pulled out of her mouth, not wanting to spill any of my semen on Lewis. I sat on the side of the bed, and a few seconds after doing so, Lewis drew his feet in, planted them against the bed, and started pumping his hips rapidly into Mrs. Ames. The MILF cried out as my friend flipped her onto her back and began fucking her madly.

"YEEEEEAH! You love my dick, don't you!"

"YES! I love it when you fuck me like a dirty whore, Lewis!"

"Oh, my Lord!"

I was proud of my friend for lasting much longer than I did, and also somewhat envious. The sight of him taking charge was kind of hot. I watched Mrs. Ames clawed into his back and wailed as he began sucking on her erect nipples.

"SHHHHHHIT! MMM! MMM!"

"OHHHH! LEWIIIIIIIS!!"

Mrs. Ames undulated loudly as he came inside of her. I watched Lewis' upper body seize for a few quick seconds, and then fall flat on top Mrs. Ames. The two of them lie there, panting and caressing each other. Mrs. Ames kissed Lewis full on the mouth, looking as though she were trying to eat his face. Lewis eagerly reciprocated her show of affection, seemingly uncaring that he was kissing the same mouth that had been on my dick.

"Oh, Lewis," Mrs. Ames sighed. "You've got me seeing stars!"

"Thanks, Mrs. Ames," Lewis panted. "I can barely feel my legs."

Lewis rolled off of her and chuckled weakly. Mrs. Ames rolled onto her stomach and shut her eyes. She clutched a pillow to her head, pulled the covers over herself, and said, "I'm going to take a nap. Feel free to join me, Lewis."

"Got it," Lewis murmured, settling down beside her and falling asleep.

I was considering going climbing into bed with them, but Sarah gently hooked her arm around mine and grabbed my hand. She put her index finger to her mouth, signaling me to be quiet as she ushered me out of her parents' bedroom. I thought that she was going to lead me back downstairs to get my clothes, but she led me down the hall towards her room.

Once inside, she closed the door behind her, pressed me against it, and kissed me. Her breath tasted faintly like cigarettes and Lucky Charms, but I stopped caring once I felt her grab my limp cock and stroke it. I was hard in seconds.

Unbidden, I stuck my fingers into the elastic waistline of her pajama pants and pulled them down. Once they were past her small, shapely butt, gravity did the rest for me. I looked down and smiled; she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Impatiently, I grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up. Sarah stepped back, allowing me to admire her naked body. Unlike her mother she had tanned skin. She was slim like her mother, but her curves were less pronounced. Her small breasts were the size of apples, capped with dark pink nipples.

She strode over to her nightstand, procured a condom, and tossed it to me. I had forgotten that I had only been with her mom without one because her mom didn't have any ovaries. I carefully unwrapped the rubber and rolled it onto my shaft. Once I was done, I looked up to see Sarah already on her back, smiling at me as she waited for my arrival. I was so eager to be inside of her that I practically leapt on top of her.

"Whoa, take it easy! Jeez!" Sarah laughed.

"Sorry," I said before reaching down to spread her pussy open.

Sarah and I stared downwards as I carefully slid my sheathed member into her. Once I was inside of Sarah, I began to pump into her. She giggled and slapped me on the side.

"Hey, what did I just say? Slow down."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm super horny."

"Take your time...gasp! Yeeeeeah, that's it."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I slowed my rhythm. I was clearly used to the fast, frantic sex that I'd had with her mother yesterday. It felt so good to be inside of a female who wasn't aroused due to some hormonal balance, but one who genuinely wanted me.

I guess Sarah was getting tired of my 'oohs' and 'ahs', because she gently put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss. I used the experience I had gained from past girlfriends and makeout parties to match her. I shuddered with pleasure as her mouth found my neck, trailing kisses all the way to my ear.

"Noooo, stop that," I moaned.

"You like that shit?" Sarah asked. "How about this?"

"Aahahaaaaa! Noooo! No!" I squealed as she slid her tongue into my ear. The pleasure surged throughout my body as she triggered a hitherto unknown erogenous zone. I pinned her down on the bed and put my mouth to one of her nipples. Now, it was her turn to moan. I began to fuck her faster.

"Noooo, not fair!" Sarah cried, as she wrapped her legs around me.

Sarah's gasps and moans served to excite me. I could feel her hot breath against my neck as she clutched me close to her. I stopped teasing her nipples and moaned into her pillow. We were united as we climaxed, and for the second time today I came whilst inside of a woman. I rolled off of Sarah and spooned with her.

"I love you," I whispered.

Sarah burst into laughter as she rolled out of bed. "You are such a virgin!"

I felt a bit stupid for saying that, and began to hope against all hope that she wouldn't tell her friends. I watched her go into the mini fridge in her bedroom and pull out a pair of Leinenkugel beers. She opened both of them, hopped back into bed, and handed one of the bottles to me. Just as I was about shoot the breeze with her, she grabbed a remote and turned on the TV. We sat in her bed and watched television in silence.

About half an hour later, someone opened the door. I thought it was either her mom or Lewis, but I was wrong. The door opened to reveal her dad.

"Honey, do you want meatloaf for dinner?"

"Dad! Knock much?!?" Sarah yelled, not bothering to hide her breasts or beer.

"Oh, hey there, Richard. How's your dad doing?"

"Fine," I managed, trying not to have a heart attack.

"Are you staying for dinner?"

"No...thank you."

He gave me a smile and a nod before looking back at his daughter. "Your mother and Lewis are still asleep, try not to disturb them."

"Goodbye, dad," Sarah said, trying to get her dad to leave.

Once the door was shut, I let out a sigh of relief. What the hell was wrong with this family? It was definitely time for me to leave.

"Okay, I'm horny again," Sarah said, taking the half-empty beer bottle out of my hand and setting it on her nightstand. She grabbed another condom and used her hand to get me hard again. Despite the fact that I was still getting over the shock of Mr. Ames walking in on me naked in bed with his daughter, my loins responded the way that Sarah wanted. Once I had my protection on, she mounted me cowgirl style, and we had sex while Transformers played on the television.

Hours later, Lewis and I walked back to his place, feeling on top of the world. When Lewis' parents asked us where we'd been, we simply said that we'd been to the mall. After dinner, we went up to Lewis' room and excitedly exchanged our tales about our time at the Ames household. Though Lewis had landed another short post-nap romp with Mrs. Ames, he was overly envious of my alone time with Sarah. We were also in agreement of how creepy it was that Mr. Ames didn't mind that we had we'd had sex with his wife and daughter.

Tempted as we both were, we didn't bother to visit the Ames house on Labor Day, even after Sarah had sent Lewis a text message containing pictures of him having sex with her mother. When we returned to school, we barely saw Sarah around at school. We didn't even brag to our friends about it, having heard too many past stories of hot women getting busted for having sex with young men with big mouths.

About a month later, Lewis and I were getting out of school on a Friday afternoon. We had both planned to come back later to tailgate with some friends before the big football game tonight, and then go out to Applebee's for a post-game dinner. As we walked through the school parking lot, we saw Sarah Ames driving in our direction.

"Hey, fellas," she said with a smile.

"Hey, Sarah," we both stammered.

"Say, my dad went to go visit his brother for the weekend. You guys want to hop in and spend some time with me and my mom?"

There was no discussion whatsoever. Lewis got in the front seat, while I sat in the back. As Sarah drove down the road, we shot text messages to our friends to let them know that we couldn't make the game.

"Once we get to my house, Richard needs to head straight to my mom's room. Lewis, you and I are going to have some one-on-one time."

12