Please My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Small dick man wants Black neighbor to fuck his wife.
4.7k words
4.37
168.7k
154
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers

How It All Started!

Living in the same development, I had known Jennifer and Jim for awhile. But our closeness really started, the night I brought her husband home drunk. Jim, her husband had called me from the bar he was in and asked if I could drive him home. Having been arrested twice already for DUI, the next one would land him in jail for a long time.

When I brought Jim home, Jennifer was standing at the door with her arms crossed. The look of disgust on her face was plain to see. She told Jim that he was a real shit for getting drunk. That he knew she had planned for the two of them to have a quiet evening together.

Like a good friend, I just stood there saying nothing. Finally Jim gave a silly laugh and slumped to the floor. He was out for the count. Lifting his 210 pounds wasn't easy. But with Jennifer's help, I helped her get him to their bedroom. Suddenly, as Jim lay on his back snoring, he began to pee.

I was embarrassed for him. Jennifer became even madder than she had been to start with. Without a second thought, she ripped his pants open and pulled them down in one fell swoop. She didn't seem to care that I was standing there. She was cursing that he was driving her crazy with his drinking.

That was when I saw that Jim had a small dick. I knew that there was something wrong with their relationship. We weren't the closest of friends, but we were close enough for me to see that things were getting tight between them. The constant bickering and arguments of Jim's heavy drinking had spilled over into my yard many times. It was a few minutes later, after I had helped her changed the sheets that Jennifer and I were sitting in her kitchen having coffee.

"Larry! I can't thank you enough for bringing Jim home. If he had been arrested for drunk driving again, they would have locked him up."

I didn't know what to say. It was obvious that she wanted to talk. "Things do seem to be getting a bit more intense between you two. The arguments are getting louder."

Jennifer looked up at me. She took a drink from her cup, and then set it down. I saw her take a cigarette from her purse that was lying next to her. I had not seen Jennifer smoke before.

"Something new," I asked as I nodded to her cigarette. I watched, as she licked her lips before slightly parting them and sliding the tip of the filter between her soft full lips. She closed her lips around the tiny stick and pursed her lips as she lit the end.

It was a moment held in time, as I watched her take a long drag from the lit cigarette. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Funny, how a woman's tits seem to rise when she takes a deep breath. She took a deep drag from the lit butt and held the smoke in savoring the taste of it.

Being an ex-smoker myself, I knew what she was enjoying. I swear I could almost see her nipples grow hard as she held the smoke in her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked directly at me before blowing the smoke out slowly.

"Frustration management! Between the cigarettes and my dildo, those are the only things that keep me sane!"

I was kind of surprised at her words and I guess my face showed it. "Jim doesn't want anyone to know, but you're one of our closest friends. I guess you really need to know what is going on with him. About 4 months ago, there was an office party. Jim had a bit too much to drink and decided to fuck one of the secretaries.

As you saw, my husband in not one of the most endowed men out there. In fact, he is kind of small. Anyway, when he got naked and the secretary saw how small he was, she laughed in his face. Told him to take his tiny dick home and fuck his frustrated wife with it. She really did a number on him. The next day, everyone in the office knew about it.

It has been hell for him working there, but the money is so good he can't afford to leave. He started drinking, I guess to ease the pain of his humiliation. The funny thing is, I love the big jerk. His size never bothered me. Sure, I've had men that were bigger than he is. But I have never strayed since we got married."

She stopped to freshen up our cups. When she sat back down, it looked like she was starting to feel better. "No matter how much I tell him that I love him and that he has always satisfied me, he doesn't believe me now.

To make matters worst, he caught me using my dildo. Even though he has seen me using it before, he really seemed to go into a depression about it. My dildo is fatter and longer than he is. He said that I have lied to him all these years and that I use my toy to get what he can't give me."

I looked at Jennifer. She was your typical housewife. Not a raving beauty but one that had a nice shape and kept herself looking nice. "Did you?" I don't know why I asked her that, but I did. She looked up from somewhere deep in her mind.

"I'm sorry! What did you say?"

I looked at her. "Did you use your dildo to make up for Jim's size?"

She looked at me as if I had asked her if she was a Martian! "No! I was always happy with his size. It was the way he loved me that made me happy. Not the way he performed in bed."

"Then why did you need the dildo? Was it that he didn't last as long as you needed him to? Did you need to feel yourself filled more than he could give you? I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that Jennifer. But I can see it the way Jim does. Especially after having been so humiliated! Can I ask how he found out about it?"

Jennifer was quiet for a bit. Then she looked up at me. I could see that she was almost on the verge of tears. "He was drunk! I thought he had passed out on the couch. I was angry and was in the shower. I had been so frustrated, that I needed to get some relief. He hadn't touched me in a month.

When he threw back the shower curtain, I was standing there, legs spread with my washcloth in my mouth to stifle my cries. I had the dildo in my hand and was working it hard and deep in and out of my cunt. He called me a bitch! Told me that I had been lying to him all these years and had to resort to a fake cock to please my pussy.

I tried to talk to him, but he went nuts. That was the first time Jim ever slapped me! He ranted and raved, calling me a not good slut! He slapped me a few more times.

I tried to talk to him the next morning when he was sober. He didn't apologize for slapping me or anything; just told me that from now on, I could use my fake cock when I needed it. That he wouldn't embarrass himself, trying to fuck a woman that obviously needed more than he could give her."

We talked for a few minutes more, before I got up. I told her that she needed to get a good night's sleep. The next day, I was puttering around in my garage when Jim came over. He thanked me for coming to get him. Then he asked if I had been there when Jennifer put him to bed. He seemed so embarrassed.

I wanted to lie and tell him that I had just put him in bed and left, but I knew he knew better. I told him yes, that I had seen him wet the bed. But that on occasion when I used to drink a lot, I would wake up with my own bed soaked. That it was easy to have an accident when you're drunk. Your mind tells you that it's ok.

I opened the small frig I keep in the garage, and handed him a cold beer. It was kind of like giving matches to a pyromaniac, but I figured he needed some false strength. He sat on the workbench sipping his beer. He didn't say anything for a few minutes. Then he took a deep breath.

"Larry! Have you ever thought about fucking Jennifer?"

I almost choked on my beer. "What? Look Jim! You and Jennifer are my closest friends. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that I don't find her attractive. In a nice sort of way, but believe me I have never given thought to the idea of fucking her. That would be stepping way over the line of friendship!"

He took a big swipe from his can and tossed the empty in the trash. Then he got up, opened up the frig and grabbed another. He popped the top and took a big swig. Then he looked at me.

"What if I told you that I wanted you to fuck her?"

"Whoa! Let's back up here! Jim! What the fuck has gotten into you? Jennifer loves you. And when she told me that she has never strayed in all the years of your marriage I believed her! She is totally devoted to you!"

Jim took a long pull from his beer. "I don't satisfy her! She has to use a dildo to fuck herself because I'm too small to do the job. I know she loves me. And damnit! I love her! Too much, to see her going through the frustration she is going through now. I know she likes you. If she didn't she wouldn't have talked to you the way she did"

Jim looked up at me and I could see that it hurt him to say the things that he felt he needed to say to me. "Look Larry! I can live with her needing it from someone bigger than I am. I can live with knowing that she is fucking someone else. But I can't live with knowing that she is sneaking out to fuck someone. Someone that may make her feel that she needs to leave me. I would rather it be someone I knew. Someone, who would treat her like the woman she is. Someone, who would enjoy her, who would give her the pleasure that I don't. And then send her back home to her little dick husband. Someone like you!"

I looked at him. "Jim! Go home! I don't want to even talk about this with you. Nothing fucks up a good friendship like sex does. And I'm sure that Jennifer would slap the shit out of you for even suggesting it."

Jim looked at me. "I already suggested it to her." Jim gave a half-hearted laugh. "And she did slap the shit out of me! She told me that I had lost my fucking mind. But Larry! That time I walked in on her in the bathroom wasn't the first time I had seen her fucking her pussy. It used to turn me on to watch her. I would hear her sometimes. And guess whose name she would cry out when she came?"

I looked at him like he had gone nuts. "Jim! I never once touched Jennifer! I don't even joke with her about anything sexual. I don't play those kinds of games with my friend's wives."

Jim sucked down the rest of his beer. "I know that! I also know that she has tried to tease you a time or two. And ever since that day you were over at the pool with us, she has wondered about you. Hell! I felt like a little kid after seeing the bulge you carry around in your swimming trunks. I know that you are the fantasy man she fucks when she plays with herself. But I also know that you would never approach her. That's why I want it to be you."

I put my can of beer down. "Go home Jim! Just go home!"

I couldn't seem to concentrate on anything for the rest of the day. I know it might have been wrong, but the idea of fucking Jennifer just wouldn't leave my mind. It was about 7 that evening that my door bell rang. When I opened the door, Jim and Jennifer were standing on my doorsteps.

Jennifer pushed inside, and I could see that she was angry. She swung around and looked at her husband. "Did this asshole come over here and ask you to fuck me?"

I looked from Jennifer to Jim. What was I suppose to say? I told both of them to sit down. Jennifer seemed so mad I thought she was gonna explode! "Jennifer! Your husband has gone through a very traumatic experience. He was humiliated by a woman. And believe me when I tell you, men don't take that kind of humiliation lightly!

Besides that, he found you in the shower fucking yourself with a dildo that was bigger than he is. What do you think that made him feel like? He came over here and talked to me. Yes! He told me that he wanted me to fuck you."

When I said that, she swung her head around and looked at him. "You bastard! Jim how could you?"

Jim had gotten over his shock and seemed to be getting some of his own courage back. "I've heard you Jennifer. I've heard you masturbating and calling out Larry's name. What was I suppose to think? If he wasn't such a good friend and I didn't know better, I would have thought that the two of you were fucking already!"

His words seemed to shock her. She put her hand to her mouth. "Oh Jim! Oh baby! I would never cheat on you! And I would never fuck someone you knew if I was gonna cheat around! Especially, knowing that you would be seeing and talking to them as often as the two of you do."

Jim looked at her. "But you do fantasize about him don't you? Admit it Jennifer! I've heard you calling out his name."

Jennifer started to cry. "It's only a fantasy Jim! I would never fuck Larry! He's our friend!"

"Ok! So I am saying that you need to turn your fantasy into reality. Jennifer! I don't want you going behind my back and fucking someone just because I don't satisfy you. I would rather have it out in the open. I'm not mad about it. In fact, the idea that someone could make you so hot for them excites me. Especially, since I know that he never did anything to entice you. I would let Larry fuck you to satisfy you."

Jennifer jumped up. "Jim! I have no intention of fucking Larry! Just because you have lost your mind, doesn't mean that I have to lose mine! So you and Larry can fuck each other if you want, but leave me out of it."

She turned to leave, when suddenly Jim grabbed her by the arm and swung her around to face him. "Tell me that you don't lay in bed fucking yourself calling out his name! Tell me that you don't talk about how big his cock is and how much he stuffs your cunt while you're doing it! Go ahead Jen! Deny that you moan and say that you want to feel his hard black cock fucking your tight cunt! That you want to suck it and swallow his cum! I heard you on more than one occasion."

With that, he pushed her back in the chair. He swung around and looked at me. "Larry. You're my friend! Probably the best friend I have. I know that it may sound fucked up that I want you to fuck my wife. But I love her. I want to see her happy. Ever since that night that secretary laughed in my face, I can't seem to get it up enough to fuck her. That's why I drink!

Every time I think about fucking her, I hear her calling your name in my mind. I want you to fuck her and get it out of her system. If you think that I am some kind of perverted bastard, then so be it. Larry, the idea of you fucking Jennifer gets me hard. The idea that she would come to our bed after being with you excites me. I think about it! Wonder about it! Want it to happen!"

Jim turned to Jennifer who was sitting on the couch in the state of shocked surprise. "I've given you everything! You never wanted for anything that I haven't given you. Well Jennifer, this is one more thing that I want to give you. I want to give you your fantasy lover. I want to do it because I love you."

With that, he turned around and walked out the door. He didn't slam the door like I would have thought he would. Instead, he eased the door closed. Jennifer looked up at me and started to cry.

"Stay there!" I walked out and caught up to Jim before he got to his house. "Come back to my house Jim. We need to talk, the three of us." Jim snatched his arm from my grasp. "Fuck her Larry! Fuck her, and then send her home to me."

I snatched him around. "Jim! You outweigh me by about 40 pounds. But if you don't walk back to my house, I will beat your big white ass out here in this street for everyone to see."

I had been talking quietly, so no one else could hear me. Jim looked me up and down, as if gauging my ability to carry out my threat. Then he started to laugh. He turned and walked slowly back to my door.

Jennifer was still where we left her, and she was still crying. Jim sat next to her and put his arms around her. I looked at the two of them. "Jim! You found out that your wife has fantasizes about me! Jennifer! You have been fucking yourself thinking about me fucking you. Ok! It's out in the open now! And we are all adults so there is no need for us to be embarrassed. Jim! Were you telling the truth about getting excited about me fucking your wife?"

Jim looked at Jennifer who was looking up at him. Then he looked at me. He nodded his head. "And what do you think about when you think those things? Put it out in the open. Let Jennifer know exactly what you think and how it affects you."

I went to the bar and made three drinks. I handed both of them glasses. Jim looked like he wanted to crawl beneath a rock. I knew that he was too embarrassed to start talking, so I took the initiative. I walked over to Jennifer and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Do you think about me touching her?" Jim looked up at me and nodded his head. "No Jim!" I slid my hand down to her tit and rubbed it. "I mean really touching her. Touching her the way only you have touched her since the two of you said, "I do"?"

Jim watched as my hand rubbed and caressed his wife's tit. First, I softly fondled one tit, and then the other one. Jennifer didn't move, but I noticed that her nipples grew hard. Jim nodded his head yes.

"And does the idea make you hot? Does your dick get hard at the thought of me caressing your wife? Stroking her tit and getting her hot?" My hand slid inside Jennifer's blouse. When my fingers found her nipple thru her bra and I began to manipulate it, Jennifer moaned. I watched Jim swallow hard as he nodded, his eyes watching as I slowly touched his wife.

Jennifer looked up at me with her pleading eyes. "Larry, please? Don't do this to me!" I ignored her plea. My hand pushed inside her bra. I now had her nipple between my fingers. Jennifer was breathing harder. And I could see Jim looking on breathing a bit harder himself.

"You get hot when you hear her don't you Jim? You listen to your wife fucking herself, calling out my name, and it gets you hard. Do you stroke your dick thinking about me fucking her? Do you imagine me pushing my big Black dick into your wife's cunt?"

I slid another hand inside her blouse playing with both tits now. Jennifer moaned and pushed her tits harder into my hands as she closed her eyes.

"Why are you getting so excited Jennifer? Your husband is sitting right besides you, and you are getting excited with me playing with your tits."

Jennifer looked from me to her husband. "I can't help it Larry. I've been so frustrated! Jim won't touch me! He won't fuck me!"

I looked over at Jim. His eyes were glued to where my hands continued to play with his wife's tits. He looked up at me and I could see that he was getting excited as he watched me.

"Maybe you would like to play with her as I fuck her? That is YOUR fantasy too Jim! Isn't it? To be there! To watch as I fuck Jennifer. To be able to touch her and tell her how much you love her, as she moans beneath me? Kiss your wife Jim! Tell her you love her. That this is your present to her."

Jim looked up at me, then leaned in and kissed his wife. As he did, I pinched Jennifer's nipples, pulling them away from her tits. "Oh Jim!" Jennifer moaned into Jim's mouth as he kissed her hard.

I could feel my own dick growing hard. I knew that Jennifer could feel it throbbing against her head as she pressed back on me. "Slide your hand up her thigh Jim! See how wet she is."

Jim pushed his hand beneath his wife's skirt. Jennifer opened her legs to give him easy access. I heard Jim gasp, as he looked up at me. "She's soaked! Her cunt is dripping wet."

I smiled, nodding my head. Jennifer moaned and pushed down on her husband's fingers.

Jim looked from me to his wife. "I love you Jen! I love you so much. I want you to be happy! I want you to be satisfied."

I could tell from the way his hand was moving, that he was fingering her cunt. And Jennifer was fucking her pussy against his hand.

I pulled hard on her nipples, causing her to groan out loud. "Unzip his pants Jennifer. Take Jim's hard cock out. Stroke it slowly."

Jennifer turned slightly. I watched as she unzipped her husband's pants and reached inside. Jennifer moaned. "Oh Jim! Your cock is so hard!"

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers
12