Please Not Like This Ch. 02

Story Info
The beginning of Charity's submission.
3.1k words
4.57
72.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning Chad got up and left Charity’s apartment to return to his home and gather some items he thought he may be needing. As soon as he was through the door though the phone rang. “Hello,” he said with a wry smile creeping across his face as he looked at caller id, “I haven’t been gone but 45 minutes lil miss.”

“Chad, we can’t do this, I hate to tell you what I have to say but it must be said.”

Chad stood there listening and knew already the bombshell that was about to be dropped in his lap. He knew that Charity had been flirting and sporadically dating this other guy now for a while. She had never said just how deep their relationship was but Chad knew he was about to find out.

“I talked to David this morning and told him that it was over, well, the strange thing is he said no...”

“Charity, I,” Chad started.

“Let me get this all out first Chad, please I cannot continue if you interrupt, I don’t know if I have the strength. David said he wouldn’t give up, he said he was willing to forgive last nights indiscretion but that he couldn’t ever tolerate my seeing you again.”

“How the fuck did you reply?” Chad asked that stern, commanding voice slipped out before he could think.

“I told him that I ..,” Charity started, her voice dropping down to an almost inaudible level.

“Don’t bother telling me slut,” Chad knew there was one way to keep Charity now that he had crossed that line and he was determined to do just that, “I will be right over. You are to bathe, make me lunch and be kneeling by the chair when I get there.”

“Chad don’t” Charity begged to the dead phone line. He had hung up...what the hell was she going to do now, she wondered. It had all been so simple in her mind, she had planned on calling him and thanking him for last night. Also she was going to tell him that they could never continue that way and that she would be seeing him less regularly if ever anymore.

Her stomach filled with butterflies as she hopped in the shower and then dried off quickly to dress and prepare lunch. The entire time she was doing this she wondered why she was compelled to do as he had instructed. Why was she so struggling to make sure that the moment he arrived she would be kneeling by the chair and await his words with fear and arousal at the same moment?

She did know why, Charity had also put in her journal that she had planned on seeking a Dominant male and to have him teach her about submission. She had been reading a lot on line and paperback lately learning as much as she could on BDSM. Charity knew that she had submissive tendencies but, since she was always in control at work and in charge of her own life she had never been able to fully submit to anyone outside of the bedroom. The thought that Chad knew this and was about to possibly change all that set her juices flowing between her thighs and she now knew that David was going to make a hasty retreat from her life.

An hour later the door opened and Chad walked in carrying two large duffel bags. He dropped them on the floor inside the entrance and made his way to her kitchen. There she sat, hands folded neatly in her lap and her legs curled underneath her as she knelt waiting for him. When he entered the kitchen she tilted her head up but kept her eyes focused downward. She had learned some positions of a submissive somewhere apparently so what he had in mind for her wouldn’t be quite as tough as he expected.

“Charity, listen closely as I tell you what IS going to happen here now, today, and for the next few weeks.”

Charity nodded and then perked up tilting her head slightly and peering up through her hair at him. “Yes...,” she said her one word reply hung in the air open for interpretation. It could have been a question, a demanding one at that or a simple acknowledgment to what was about to come.

“Yes, yes what slut?” Chad responded.

“Yes, I will be quiet and listen to you Chad.”

“Wrong fucking answer Cherry,” he fumed, “stand up and lay yourself over the table now.”

Charity processed this and slowly rose to her feet. Sensations of hundreds of butterflies danced in her stomach. Her nether regions were pulsing with blood and she was aware of everything in the room. The tick of the clock, the sharp, short, in takes of breath that Chad was drawing in and releasing. The cold table beneath her nipples as she bent across it.

“I am here and now giving you a safe word, it will be flashlight,” he said sternly. “Now my little slut, do you understand that,” he quizzed again.

“Yes,” she said, knowing that as soon as she had closed her mouth she had spoken incorrectly again.

THWACK! “Yes what Charity Ann?” he demanded. “I will beat you today until your ass is either swollen and sore and you can’t walk or you get this right.”

“Yes,” sniffles could be heard as she sucked wind, “Yes, Sir.”

“Better, but your words,” Thwack!, “must come quicker, less pauses, and complete at once. Now do you understand?”

“Yes, S..Sir,” she managed to get out on the first try.

Thwack! “Much better still, My little budding submissive, but still the words must not falter at all. When you say yes, sir, they need to be at once together and no pauses whatsoever.”

Thwack! “Yes, Sir, I understand, Sir.”

“Good lil miss,” he offered, “Now as for the rest of the week since you have it off I have taken vacation days and am going to train you. David is no longer a part of your life, you will call him later today while you sit upon My lap and tell him that it’s over. Is this understood?”

“But..”

“NO,” Thwack! “FUCKING BUTS. AM I UNDERSTOOD?”

Charity hung her head and bit her trembling lip before forcing the words from her mouth, “Yes, Sir,” she sobbed.

“As I was telling you this entire week will be dedicated to your training. The one thing about me you never asked or knew is that I have been reading and participating in this lifestyle that you are so curious about for the last ten years. So now the knowledge I have amassed and the patience I have used up to this point are about to find their uses.”

Another shiver went up Charity’s spine. She hadn’t known Chad could be like this. Never even thought he could possibly be interested in the Dominant/submissive lifestyle. Yet here he was forcing her to bend over the table nude. Forcing her to call him Sir, and spanking her as he lay out the plans for the future. She briefly wondered if she had a choice and yet she really didn’t care, she was already open and ripe for his taking. She knew that now, as she felt the sting in her ass corse down into her pussy. Her mind was wrapped around his words and she knew that he was opening up to her as she was to him at this moment.

“Charity Ann I asked you a question.” Thwack! Thwack!

“OH god, I’m sorry, Sir, I was lost in thought, Sir,” she whispered in her sultry little voice.

Thwack! “When I instruct you lil slut, you are to pay attention, your thoughts need to be on my every word.”

“Yes, Sir,” she responded, proud of herself for remembering to not pause for once.

“Well it seems you have started to learn already. Now as for the formalities dear one. Kneel once more.”

Charity quickly slipped from the table and slid to her knees, her eyes downcast as she tilted her head up towards him. “Like this, Sir?” she asked as she resumed her position.

“Yes, Cherry, very nice,” Chad praised her, “First, before this goes another step, I want to make sure of what you want, I have read your online journal and know what it is you seek, but I must hear consent come from your lips.”

“Sir, what is it you are asking?” she inquired.

“Do you wish Cherry, to be trained by me as my submissive, to honor all orders I shall give you and to abide by my rules which I will lay out for you?”

This was it her moment of truth, she knew Chad’s other sweeter personality and she trusted him completely, so now the only question was if she would serve him as his submissive pet. Swallowing hard she raised her eyes to meet his gaze, “Yes, Sir,” she whispered feeling a new rush of pride and self discovery starting already.

“Very good then Charity Ann. I will not lie to you, I am going to be stern and tell you to do things that aren’t in your nature. Or rather things that are in your nature just that you normally rebel against. I am taking you as a submissive not a slave, I wonder do you know the difference?”

“Sir, a girl, thinks that the slave has no choices is simply only present to please her Master at all times. While, Sir, a submissive is allowed more freedom of choices and to speak her mind at times.”

“I’m impressed Cherry, you have done some research and are pretty much right on the money,” Chad praised her again as he ran his fingers through her hair.

“In time, Charity, I will collar you, I have no doubts about that. But, we must establish the ground rules and the basics first. I don’t want to get you into this and then have you realize you’re not truly interested. So for now you are in training, fully capable of telling me at any point that you no longer wish to continue. But we both know that isn’t going to happen.”

Charity nodded and she knew he was being tender with her out of their love and friendship they had shared. Even as that thought struck her she knew that she already loved this man, she had just denied it because of their friendship, not wanting to complicate things. “Yes, Sir,” she whispered.

“Now we are going into the den and we are going to sit at the computer and go through certain things. I have already sent you a list of things I expect, I will have you look over them and then give you one last opportunity to back out.”

Charity could feel the tenderness once more and knew that even as stern and harsh as he had been with her a few minutes ago he would turn on a dime and show her this soft side when she needed it. She didn’t care what his demands were she would comply as long as it was lawful.

“We will need to look through a few checklists and print them out so that you can mark off the things that you are interested in and what your hard limits of things you won’t do are Cherry.”

Charity whispered, “Yes, Sir, thank you Sir.”

Chad stood up and walked into the den, Charity was unsure how to follow, was she supposed to remain on her hands and knees or would he permit her walking behind him. “Um, Sir?”

Without even casting a backward glance Chad replied, “On your hands and knees dear for now.”

Charity was shocked that he knew what her question was but also felt a smile form. It wasn’t that he was a mind reader just intuitive at times, and he knew he hadn’t instructed her how to follow surely. “Yes, Sir.”

Charity scurried down the hall on her hands and knees and followed him into the den. When she got there he was already booting up her computer and logging into his email.

“Charity dear, for this week I will be staying here with you to oversee every minute of your training. As the week comes to an end we will decide together if you will be moving into my house with me or not. There is already an inkling of you that is prepared to say yes, right now, but wait, because this week isn’t going to be easy. But should you decide to move in if I offer, things will be as they are now every moment we are home. You will be submissive in the home, bedroom, and all aspects of life unless we rule them out from now on.”

Charity’s heart leapt, this is what she wanted, the total control taking away from her with exception to her thoughts. She wanted to be used as a fucktoy, as a submissive plaything in the home and wanted it all the time. She had originally wanted to only, if she could find the right Dominant, to do this one or two days a week, but, now presented with these options and with a man she already trusted and knew she was prepared to give herself completely to the training.

Chad pulled Charity up onto his lap and went through the checklists on various websites first. He learned of her desire to be spanked, to be used sexually, and a whole list of other things. Her only hard limits were among his own, no scat play, no children involved, no animals, and no true pain, with a few exceptions.

When Chad brought up the list of his rules, Charity shuddered. She was surprised by the depth of each one and how carefully he had outlined and highlighted certain areas for her. She looked at the screen and took in all the information. He printed the rules off in triplicate and then told her to place one on the refrigerator, one on the coffee table and one on the night stand in the bedroom.

“These are non-negotiable dear, is that understood?”

“Yes,” she replied, “Um..”

The next thing she knew he had picked her up and lay her over his lap and his bare hand was paddling her ass. The blows started hard then got softer, until she thought he was done. WRONG! He immediately started spanking her hard again and then slipped a finger into her moist center. He pulled the finger out and rubbed it across her lips forcing her to smell and taste her own sweetness.

“Charity Ann, you little forgetful wench, you were doing so good, don’t make me do this every time I ask you a question, understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” she whimpered through her tears. She found that her pussy was dripping now and she was aroused beyond belief, this had been her first real over the knee spanking and it had her on fire. She hoped Chad would find a need to sate the erection bulging beneath her soon, because she was desperate to feel him pumping inside her again, last night had left her wanting more.

“Charity Ann!” Chad said from above her.

“Yes, Sir,” she replied looking up at him with lowered lashes.

“Now is the time I want you to learn just how to please me with your mouth.”

Without a word Charity slipped from his lap and reached up unbuckling his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers as he lifted up for her. Her little pink tongue slipped out of her mouth and wet her lips seductively. She put her hand out and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Slowly she stroked it up and down as she looked up into his eyes with a playful smile. Opening her mouth she leaned forward and pressed her mouth against his shaft and gave it a wet open mouthed kiss. Her tongue slid up and down the underside of his cock as she fondled his balls and stroked his cock at her own pace.

Chad watched with mounting desire as his new little pleasure slut worked his cock with her hand and mouth. He was intent on forcing her to take his cock immediately but the manner in which she was pleasing him was to sweet to rush. He wanted her to be dedicated and attentive to his needs.

Charity sat back on her haunches and pulled Chad’s cock down, angling it directly at her mouth she slipped her pursed lips over the head of his throbbing manhood. As her lips paused over the crown her tongue swirled around the tip and against the slit oozing pre-cum. Her heart was beating a little faster and she knew that this was a test. A test of pleasure giving on her end, she was going to have to prove her skills orally and otherwise if she was to secure her place beside him.

Chad couldn’t take the teasing any longer. He grabbed her head and pushed her head down as he thrust his hips forward. Her warm, wet mouth immediately slid down to the base of his cock and she sucked in as hard as she could while she bobbed her head up and down. Chad lowered one hand to her nipples and twisted the nipple enough to cause a minimal amount of pain mixed with pleasure.

Charity had to finish Chad off soon, her own desires to feel him claiming her pussy by fucking her again were running rampant through her body and she had to quench this thirst. She wanted to drain his throbbing cock in her mouth and swallow the seed he would offer her. She was his complete slut now, his to command and do with as he pleased. Charity redoubled her efforts and within seconds she felt his cock swell and his balls tighten in her grip and knew that she was about to be rewarded.

“Charity Ann, you will, oh god you suck my cock so good baby, you will swallow the load I shoot in your mouth right...oh nowww, argghhh,” he moaned.

Charity swallowed the first few shots and then continued bobbing her head and swallowing as the copious amounts of cum shot forth from his pulsing organ. She nearly came herself from the simple act of pleasuring her new Master.

“Ok, ok, sweet little Cherry back away dear,” Chad moaned as she continued the assault on his cock.

Finally Charity pulled back and opened her mouth showing him the last of his seed before running her tongue over her lips capturing the little drops that had run out of her mouth and then tilted her head back and swallowed.

“Did I do alright Sir?” she asked.

“Oh, yes little one,” he replied, “now we will head to the bedroom to explore things more in depth my dear.”

Please stay tuned for new chapters coming soon. MV. Also take a moment to vote if you have read this far. All feedback and votes are much appreciated.