Please Sir

Story Info
You give in to your submissive desires.
1.6k words
4.3
30.5k
18
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetdom
sweetdom
10 Followers

You arrive at my house at the exact time specified, you know if you are early you will have to wait outside, and if you are late you will not be allowed in and will have to go back home. When you arrive you are dressed only in a black lace bra with matching thong, garter belt and thigh high stockings. You are wearing 6 inch heels; you've already removed the coat you wore in the car on the way over before approaching the door.

Immediately upon entering my home you get down on your knees and ask permission to serve me and please me. You then wait for my response.

Only after I have given you permission to serve do you rise from your knees. You are then collared and leashed, I lead you into the bedroom where you are instructed to slowly remove your bra and panties; I tell you that if you do not do this in the sexiest possible way you will return to kneeling at the front door and we will start over.

After you've performed your strip tease to my satisfaction, you are laid on the bed, on your back and your legs and arms are spread to the corners. I secure your limbs to the corners of the bed with tight nylon straps that are guaranteed to not allow your release until I am ready to let you go. I adjust the straps so they will be just tight enough to keep you in place but allow for slight movement from side to side.

You are now mine to do with as I please!

I tell you to test your bonds by pulling as hard as you can to try and escape. I promise you that if you can get even one of the straps off then you will be released and I will bring you to orgasm in any way you want. You thrash around on the bed in an attempt to loosen at least one of the straps, the promise of a guaranteed orgasm driving you, but nothing gives. It is at this moment that you realize that you are in fact mine to do with as I please, and you know it will be a long time before you get to orgasm.

I watch you struggle for a bit, smiling. When you've stopped, I step forward and lean over your head. You look up and into my eyes, noticing the slight smirk on my face; you know that you are in for a long night. I tell you to raise your head, as you do I place a blindfold over your eyes and secure it tightly behind your head. I ask you to move your head around, to be sure that it won't come off as you toss around. It does not, and now you are tied down, open and blind. I give you a light kiss before whispering into your ear "Now we're going to have some fun." You suddenly realize how vulnerable you are, unable to see what's coming or move to protect yourself.

You feel me move away, but cannot see where I've gone. You try to listen for clues as to where I might have gone, but cannot tell. You hear a noise toward your feet and raise your head reflexively to see, there is nothing but blackness. There are no more noises to give you an idea of my location. You lay back waiting, you're sure that I am there, somewhere, watching. The waiting starts to get to you and you start to wonder. Where have I gone? What will I do to you? WHEN? Before long, you realize that all you want is to be touched, anywhere, the anticipation is getting to you. It feels as though you've been waiting for hours.

After leaving your side, I moved to the foot of the bed and stood silently, watching you. No more than a couple of minutes have passed, but already you are starting to squirm on the bed. Pretty soon you will wonder if I've left you there. How long will it take before you call out for me?

Slowly, so as to not make any sound, I reach out and very lightly stroke your left ankle. The contact makes you jump, as much as you can while tied to the bed. It was only an instant of contact, but it already has you tingling. After a short wait, I reach out and stroke your right thigh, lightly moving my finger from your knee to your hip. Before you have time to register the gentle caress, I quickly pinch your left nipple. The pinch is not too hard, but enough to bring a sharp gasp from you. The quick shift from pleasure to pain has excited you, so I wait and let the anticipation build.

In quick succession I stroke the right side of your neck, then flick the inside of your left thigh, softly lick your right nipple, gently caress the left side of your rib cage, give a hard smack to the outside of your right thigh, then reach down and pinch both nipples. This is not like before; the pinch is harder and doubled. I hold your nipples this way for a second before releasing them. Again you gasp; I look down and see that you are beginning to get wet.

I decide it's time to take it up a notch....

I go and get my favorite toy, the remote controlled vibrator. This is the type that straps on so it will stay in place no matter how much you move around. This particular one has a variable speed control, allowing me to increase or decrease the pleasure you receive however I choose. I carefully strap it on you, making sure that it is securely fit and positioned right over your excited and sensitive clit. The contact makes you squirm a little and as I tighten the straps you know that you are going to be kept on the edge of orgasm for as long as I want.

Once it is in place I test it out by turning it on to the highest setting. You immediately feel the extreme vibration throughout your body. I turn it off quickly; you are at once relieved and disappointed. Leaving the vibrator off, I come back around to your side. With one hand I begin to stroke, caress and massage the soft undersides of your breasts. Slowly and carefully I stimulate the sensitive skin there. Occasionally, I will stop my manipulation of your tits to pinch and pull on your nipples. I know this excites you and will have you soon begging for attention to be paid to your most needy of places.

That's what I want. I want to hear you beg for me to turn on the vibrator. With my other hand I reach down and start to lightly stroke the insides of your thighs, moving my hand up and down your leg, from your knees all the way up to just graze the outside of the vibrator strapped over your pussy. Soon you won't be able to resist the need growing inside you. Looking at your face, I can tell it won't be long. Your lips begin to quiver and your breathing is getting faster. Small gasps and light moans begin to escape your mouth.

I lean over and whisper in your ear again, "Tell me what you want".

You're not ready to give in just yet; you still believe that you can resist your own urges. I know better; I know what you really want, what you need.

"The sooner you ask for it, the sooner you'll get it", I tell you.

The continued stimulation of your legs and breasts is starting to get to you; every time your nipples are pinched or pulled you can feel your needs increasing, your pussy getting wetter.

You feel the vibrator sitting lifeless on top of your clit, a constant pressure, your chance of relief just waiting. You remember the way it felt when I first turned it on, the rush of sensation that overtook your entire body.

My hands won't stop touching you, feeling you, caressing you, pinching and pulling and stroking. You're almost there, ready to admit to me and the world what you want and need. You still think you can avoid it, if only I would stop moving my hands all over you, then you'd be able to think more clearly.

"Go ahead, tell me you want it. Tell me how much you want to feel that vibrator tickle your clit."

That's all I want, to hear you beg for me to give you the pleasure you so desire. To hear you say how much you need it and want it.

Your mouth opens, short breaths are the only sounds you make at first. I smile, knowing you're almost ready. I decide to give you a push in the right direction.

I stop stroking your thighs and pinch your right nipple hard holding it tight for a few seconds. In the same instant, I let go of your nipple and with the other hand press firmly on the vibrator over your clit. The combined sensations of pleasure and pain in your most sensitive areas shoot through you instantly. You gasp loudly, flushed and overcome with desire. I only touched the vibrator for a second, just enough to leave you wanting more.

You can't take it anymore; you need to have your clit touched, to have the itch in your pussy scratched. Finally you relent, giving me what I've been waiting for. It's only a whisper at first, but you know that won't be enough. Finding the strength, you turn your head to where you think I am standing and between shortened breaths, you beg.

"Please Sir..."

sweetdom
sweetdom
10 Followers