Please Sir Ch. 03

Story Info
Your submission to me continues and your teasing ends.
1.9k words
4.34
18.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetdom
sweetdom
10 Followers

You can't take much more of this teasing.

You need to cum.

You can feel the heat in your chest, neck and face.

And even more in your pussy.

The vibrator strapped over your clit has been left on its fourth setting, a quick pulsing sensation, like your clit is being flicked over and over. Your nipples are still sore from being pinched and pulled and you have my cum drying on your chest and stomach. As I stand beside the bed, I watch your hips wiggling in response to the sensations of pain and pleasure running through your body. You pull at the straps holding your arms and legs in place as you squirm, in need of an orgasm. As you look up at my face, your eyes are pleading with me to let you cum.

Looking down I say, "Tell me what you want."

"Please Sir..." Is all you can manage.

"Please what, tell me what you need" I won't let you get away as easy as I did last time.

"Please Sir... I need to cum"

"That's a good girl" I say as I reach down. "Do not move until I say" I warn as I release you from your bonds. First your wrists, then your ankles; you are now freed from the straps that have been holding you to the bed. The vibrator is still assaulting your clit but you do not move. As I reach for the vibrator's remote control, you begin to wonder how many setting there are. You wait for the next level, not knowing how intense it will be or what rhythms it will bring. Instead I turn the vibrator off, there is a moment of relief it has been a long time since you've not had any stimulation. I reach down and begin to remove the vibrator from your clit, at my touch you lift your hips, trying to make contact with my hands.

I carefully unstrap the harness from your waist and lift the device off your pussy. The vibrator, harness, bed and your pussy are all soaking wet. I lightly rub my finger over your pussy lips, causing you to moan and collecting your juices. I bring the wet finger to my nose and smell it. Your aroma is sweet and intoxicating, I look down at you watching me and while our eyes keep contact, I lick your wetness from my finger. The taste is delicious.

I reach down and take hold of your hair at the back of your head and gently pull up. Carefully you get up off the bed, following my subtle directions. I lead you to the doorway, where I have you stop, standing in the door frame. I tell you to wait as I go back to my bag and retrieve the leather wrist cuffs and a short length of chain. I quickly put the cuffs on you an end of the chain to each. The chain is almost a foot long and doesn't seem to be much of a restraint to you. I take hold of the chain and start to pull your arms up.

Looking up, you see a hook just above the frame at its center. As I hook the chain over the door, you realize that it is placed so that your arms will be stretched over your head with your feet just barely on the floor. If you try to move your legs too much your weight will be hanging by your arms. This leaves your body fully exposed and vulnerable to me.

I take a step back to admire you; your arms stretched above your head, wearing only your garter belt, stockings and heels. Your nipples are still red from being played with and your pussy is dripping wet. You watch as I look you up and down, eyeing you hungrily. I reach out and firmly grab the back of your neck as I step in to kiss you.

You tilt your head up to meet my lips, as we lock our mouths together I tighten my grip on your neck, taking control of the movement of your head. I hold you in place as I let my tongue explore your mouth. You kiss me back, our tongues meeting and dancing over each other. As our mouths continue their passionate explorations, I bring my other hand up to your wet pussy.

Without letting go of your neck or breaking the kiss, I start to rub my finger up and down your slit. Your juices coat my fingers again as I add a second and third, rubbing over your mound and clit. Our tongues are battling in your mouth as I press my lips harder onto yours. I let my fingers play with you clit, still very sensitive from the vibrators attentions.

I know you won't last long after all the teasing you've had, you're breathing is getting quicker already and your legs are beginning to shake. I let my middle finger slip into your pussy, pushing past your lips slowly. You moan into my mouth as you feel your whole being filled, finally. I add a second finger, sliding both in and out as I continue to rub your clit with my thumb. Your legs are shaking, threatening to give out. I move the hand at the back of your neck around to the front, gripping your throat tightly.

I start moving my finger in and out of your pussy faster, increasing the pressure of my thumb on your overly sensitive clit. You can hear the sound of my hand, covered in your juices, moving over your crotch. I break the kiss and bend down to suck on your nipple, never letting go of your neck or slowing the fingers working your pussy and clit. You are now moaning loudly as your orgasm builds, the sound just makes me go harder and faster.

As I lick and bite at your breasts and sensitive nipples, your legs are giving out under you. With the hand around your throat, I hold you upright. The other hand continues to work your pussy, sliding my fingers in and out. I add a third finger to fill your hole, my thumb rubbing your clit hard and fast. Your pussy grips my fingers tightly and I know you're almost there, just a little longer and you'll be pushed over the edge. I kiss you again, hard, mashing our mouths together. You eagerly suck on my tongue as it enters your mouth.

My hand on your pussy is moving faster and my fingers are going deeper. Your legs give out, you're going to cum. I hold you up by your neck, as you let a loud moan out, breaking our kiss. I continue rubbing your clit, with my fingers buried deep inside you. Your hips shake violently as you cum, squirting your juices all over my hand and arm. You scream as your orgasm hits, finally giving you the release you've been needing all night. Your whole body spasms as the waves of pleasure course through you.

Exhausted you slump forward as I bring my hand, covered in your juices, up to my mouth and lick the fingers that were inside you. I reach up and release your arms from the hook above. You fall to your knees, too weak to stand on your own. As you breathe deeply, I take hold of your hair again and tilt your face up to me. Your face, neck and chest are flushed and sweaty. Your breasts are heaving up and down with your deep breathing. Your pussy is still leaking juices onto the floor where you kneel in front of me.

You look beautiful to me.

Leaving you to catch your breath, I go back and pick up the vibrator from the bed. I bring it back to where you are kneeling and tell you to stand up. Seeing the vibrator again, your eyes get wide; you know that you won't be able to take the teasing of the vibrator without cumming again. Obediently you rise, slowly, to your feet. I kneel down and strap the harness back on you, making sure the vibrator is placed directly over your clit again. I then show you a new toy I picked up on the way back, another vibrator. This one is the regular kind that goes in your pussy, nearly eight inches long and three inches wide.

I turn on the new vibrator so you can hear it humming loudly before I slide it into your still wet pussy, filing you completely. Immediately you start to feel the tingling through your crotch again. Turning on the vibrator over your clit to the highest setting I grab your hair again and pull you back down to your knees. With the two vibrators working over your clit and filling your hole so quickly after your orgasm, you know you'll cum again quickly.

I tilt your head up to look at me again, seeing the look in your eyes; I know you will be cumming again soon. I decide it would not be fair for you to have a second orgasm before me. As I bring your mouth to my cock I tell you, "You better not cum before I do".

Quickly you grab my dick and begin massaging my balls. You lick up from my balls to the tip of the head before opening your mouth and swallowing as much as you can. You try desperately to hold off your own orgasm as you suck up and down on my dick. Licking, stroking and lightly grazing your teeth up and down as you suck me in and out of your mouth.

You're already beginning to feel your orgasm build and you know you will not be able to hold out much longer. Your pussy juices are flowing over the vibrator and mixing with your earlier cumming on the floor. You start to moan around my cock in your mouth, your head still bobbing up and down. Your only hope is to make me come even quicker than you. You try everything, sucking, licking, stroking the shaft and balls. You lick under my balls and up to the tip, your graze your teeth on the underside and fill your mouth and throat.

I'm getting close; you can hear my breathing getting faster. Just as you think you might be able to make it, you feel the familiar waves of pleasure building in your pussy. The vibrators won't let up; you are on the edge of orgasm. In a last effort, you lick quickly underneath the head of my cock while you stroke your hands up and down the shaft. I'm almost there, but you are closer.

Your second orgasm hits harder than the first, you let go of my cock and falling backwards, scream as your pussy grips the vibrator tightly. Your juices come flooding out around the vibrator as you squirm around on the floor. Waves of pleasure roll over you as you gasp for breath, while I watch and smile. I turn off and remove the vibrators and let you rest for a moment.

As you calm down and catch your breath, you look up to see me standing over you. My still hard cock is pointing out at you, reminding you that I have not cum. I reach down and take you by the hair again; pulling you up to your feet and leading you back to the bedroom.

"You were told to not cum before me, weren't you?"

You only nod your head in response; you know that you are going to be punished.

sweetdom
sweetdom
10 Followers