Please Stop Fucking... Wed.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers

Marianne's stolen look at Mark, hoping to not have him take this too far, was met by a stern 'I mean business' look. He then squeezed more firmly as he went back to his self promotion. Mark pulled Marianne's thighs apart to give what she knew by the draft, was a clear view of her pussy.

Mary could see the bulge grow in the sixty-two year old executive’s slacks. "Marianne go over to my boss and show how much of a team player you are." Mark said sternly as he moved his hand from thigh to her wrist. He pulled her down towards the ground and pushed her under the desk towards Mr. Keysers lap. Marianne put her hands on the thighs of her boss. Looking back, through the glass desk at Mark for some last hope of escape. Mark's look hadn't changed. She pulled out the thick cock of Mr. Keyser. Marianne looked at the white cock, noting the angry looking red head.

Marianne steeled herself for her present difficulty. Mary took him in her mouth and had her lips scatched by his eager thrusting pelvis. Mary tried to reach up and unbuckle her leader’s pants to move the abrasive zipper. He had the impression she was trying to use her hands on his cock, and wanted to feel all mouth, so he grabbed her advancing hands. He lifted up and placed her hands under his pudgy ass cheeks and sat on them. Running his hands through Mary's hair before locking them into a death grip as he slammed her pretty face onto his rock hard cock.

Mary was getting used to forceful face fucking, but being cramped under this desk, constrained, and having her lips battered and scraped on a zipper wasn't pleasant at all. Mr. Keyser pulled at her hair forcing her neck to crane so she was looking up at him through the glass desk. "Ready to take one for the team?" Mr. Keyser asked looking into Mary's baby blues.

Mary nodded her head with a mouthful of cock. She offered no resistance as he lowered his chair and spun her around. With her on her knees still under the large glass desk he ironically now pulled off his slacks and positioned his cock at the entrance of her ass. "You work for me. So work your ass bitch." Mr. Keyser bellowed.

Mary's ass was sore from the brutal reaming she received on Mark's major bone. The pain was mind blowing. Mary screeched as she impaled herself onto her boss's cock at his command. Her exclamations of pain were muffled as Mark removed her panties from his pocket and stuffed them in her mouth. The old man pinched her ass cheek telling her to fuck his dick good with her ass. Marianne went to work slapping her perfectly shaped ass into Mr. Keyser's crotch.

She pushed her ass onto his cock for five minutes before she felt the old codger grip her hips and push his cock into her ass for all he was worth. He shot his load deep into Mary's bowels. Mark and Mr. Keyser resumed their conversation as Mary was made to clean cock.

Later when Bill arrived home he intended to go and explain things to Gertrude. Finding his wife not home he headed for the house keeper. When he entered the guest quarters he found Gertrude laying in the remnants of a tight form fitting evening dress crying on the bed.

Bill went to his mistresses’ side and asked what happened. Gertrude explained to Bill that Dave moved in this afternoon. He seemed nice at first as she explained her situation to him. When he realized they would have to share the same bed he decided that they may as well get started. He was so happy with the fringe benefits that he took Gertrude.

Bill tried to apologize that he hadn't really thought through the new living arrangements. Gertrude would hear none of it. She opened her legs to show how battered her pussy was. As dark as her skin was, it was colored deep red all around her vagina. "That's what you did to me you fucking bastard. I like you Bill, but I won't be a whore for all your friends. My brother Tom'll..."

Gertrude was cut off "Hey, slow down now, Tim has nothing to do with this. I know that bastard raped you, but I'm sure I can turn this thing around if you give me a chance."

"Kiss it."

"What?" Bill exclaimed suddenly losing control of his vocal cords like a boy in puberty.

"Kiss it fucker, it's sore and I want daddy to kiss it for me." Gertrude demanded.

Bill considered how he had put Gertrude in a position to share a bed with some total stranger that he hadn't even met. It was his fault she was raped.

"That man is part horse and you wanna share my pussy with him? Then you make it all better prick." Bill could see the cum running Gertrude's black pussy. He couldn't rationalize a way out. Caught by his own guilt Bill tentatively kissed at the swollen abused outer lips of her pussy. Gertrude would have none of it; she grabbed his hair and thrust her hips into his face. "How does his dick taste? I can tell you, after he pulled his cock from my pussy he made me lick it clean for some pussy he was getting tonight. Dave's cock is over a foot long and he fucked me with it while I was dry. Lick it bitch! Make it up to me Bill. Lick it for me baby! That's right; let me know who I belong to! I wasn't sure after Dave dicked me. He fucks so good, but you lick pussy great! Get in there for me. Get in deeper. Yeah that's it. Oh make me come for you. I wanna come cum just for you. Oh my pussy feels better! Lick our cum!"

Bill left the exhausted Gertrude in the bed and headed up to his own. He laid there thinking about Gertrude's description of Dave's cock. Dave was out with Bionca on her first 'don't ask don't tell' date. Bill was worried, very, very worried.

Feed back if you want the story to continue until Saturday!!!

yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers
12