Pleasing

Story Info
Trying to please everyone will make you end up on your knees.
2.8k words
4
30.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 08/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can't you just do what people tell you to do? Just for once in your life?" her best friend, Linda, screamed at her before storming off.

It certainly wasn't uncalled for. She'd always been one of those people for whom what they wanted and what people wanted of them, usually wasn't the same thing. It didn't matter what it was about this time. It was trivial, which made it so much harder to understand why it was so important to her, to get her will. And for Linda it obviously wasn't about this one thing, it just was the last straw, again. She wasn't too worried about it though. They've had similar arguments a lot lately. They would just make up tomorrow, as always.

She walked the last few steps to her house, went up to her room, threw her backpack into a corner and stayed there listening to music and browsing the internet until it was time for diner. Her parents, her younger brother, Kevin, and her always had dinner together. And, as had happened regularly lately, she had another fight with her parents. Kevin wasn't shy but he knew when it was better for him to shut up and so it was just her against them. When she finished eating and there was no end to the argument in sight, she just left to go back to her room. When she was almost out of hearing distance, one of them shouted "Why can't you just do as you're told?" after her.

She didn't stop until she was in her room. She had received the same basic question from two people that she cared about today and she didn't have a good answer for them. Obviously neither of them wanted her to be a robot who just takes orders but maybe she was being too confrontational lately. She wasn't even sure why she did it. It certainly didn't make her happy. And people who she cared for didn't seem too thrilled either. So was she just making everyone around her, and herself, miserable for some weird sense of pride? That's not the type of person she wanted to be.

Maybe she should just try to do what people wanted her to do. Just for a while, to see what it was like. She could always just go back to the old her again when it became unbearable or nothing about her situation actually changed. She actually kinda' liked this idea. She would just set her own interested back for a while and see how things worked out.

She kept thinking about this until she fell asleep listening to her favourite music.

When she woke up the next morning, the first thing she did was to reconsider the decision. She had learned a couple of years back that thoughts, that sounded smart in the evening, might be completely silly the next morning, but weirdly this one still somehow made sense. Well, it didn't really make that much sense but she didn't have anything to loose and this seemed plausible enough to be worth a try. With yesterday's resolution reaffirmed she decided to put her new attitude into practice immediately.

Even though she wasn't a long sleeper her parents had problems getting her out of bed every morning, but it was still early enough that, if she showered now, there would be no conflict between her and her brother as there usually was. So against her better nature she forced herself to stand up right now, before her resolve would dissolve again, and walked into the bathroom across the floor. Later, when her brother walked into the kitchen, where she already was eating breakfast, he seemed much more relaxed than after the usual shouting through the bathroom door one of them did every day. She was surprised, and glad, how fast her new behaviour was showing positive results.

Their mother was already at work at the office. Her father worked for a middle-sized software company that allowed him to work from home, so it was usually his responsibility to serve them breakfast. He placed a bowl of cereal in front of Kevin and went back to cleaning the dishes from the breakfast her parents usually had together before they had to get up for school. Yesterday's argument hadn't come up all morning. Fights from the evening before, usually weren't mentioned again by her parents, and this one was no exception.

When she was finished she brought her bowl to her father, at the sink, took her bag, said "Good Bye" and went off to school. Kevin and her went to the same school but they usually avoided going there together.

As soon as she passed through the school's entrance gate she saw Mark grinning mischievously. He was standing next to the main entrance of the school building, apparently just waiting for his friends. They weren't friends but there was was a certain mutual respect and appreciation between them. They both enjoyed their regular, let's call them, battles of wits. The moment he spotted her he greeted her with a "Good morning, Jennifer. How about a blowjob?" immediately exemplifying why they weren't friends. For every actually witty comeback, there was at least one of these.

She was already about to put all her disgust for that question into an annoyed look and just walk past him when she remembered her decision to do what people asked her to. Did it even apply here? Obviously the question was rhetorical and not meant to be taken seriously. She knew that as soon as she started making exceptions, she would find a loophole out of anything she didn't want to do, though. Also, Mark would surely like a blowjob, even though he was just joking, and wasn't the whole point of this to try to please people instead of getting her own way?

All these thoughts went through her head as she stopped in front of him and asked "Do you mean right now?" sounding way more sarcastic than she had been her intention.

"No, I meant later at my place" came his mocking response.

"OK. See you there." She said, again drenching the statement in sarcasm, and entered the building. She would have to make up her mind about this later.

She wouldn't meet Linda until second period. The first she spend being mostly quiet and paying attention instead of chatting with classmates and doodling on her notebook as usual, and she was surprised how the teacher seemed much less hostile.

When she entered into the classroom for second period, Linda was already at her place. She always forgot how awkward these mornings after a fight were. She sat next to here and, after a few tension-filled seconds of silence, she turned towards her and apologized. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

She knew what Linda meant. They were best friends. They actually were the only real friends either of them had. Linda knew how important not hiding who she is, was to her. All she had to say was "Don't worry about it." Explaining her new experiment to herself was hard enough as it was. She don't think she could have made it make sense to someone else.

Luckily there was no need to say more. They were both back to their usual selves and talked until the start of the class. This teacher seemed fairly pleased as well, even though her friend didn't seem to notice the change in her attitude. Linda always paid all of her attention to the teacher when in class. She was smart but shy and while she wasn't unattractive she had more of a wallflower-vibe.

The rest of the school day was largely uneventful. She was the perfect student and, in return, met with a much more tolerable environment. Two teachers gave her encouraging looks after their classes and one even seemed surprised, but even the apathy most of them displayed was a lot better than the annoyed faces she'd usually have in front of her.

After school ended they walked home together talking about nothing until they split up in the usual street corner. Linda entered a street to the right while she continued walking straight ahead. But instead of going home she turned around at the next corner. And walked back the way we came.

She had never been at Mark's place before. She knew the street that he lived in and his last name. So when she reached the street she started going from door to door until she saw the name on a nameplate. It took longer then she expected. At the one hour mark she was about to call it a day but the effort invested was to big to give up then. It took another thirty minutes. Just when she spotted his name a person came out of the door and she quickly entered the building.

As she made her way up the stairs looking for the name on every floor she got a very uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. She hadn't actually allowed herself to consider this. It felt like it had happened all by itself. She had never even kissed a boy, much less done anything sexual. This wasn't exactly what she had in mind when she made the decision to do what she was told, yesterday in bed.

None of these thoughts stopped her feet from walking, though. She found the door to his apartment on the third floor. She stood there for over a minute with her hand on the doorbell. Then, taking a deep breath, she pushed it. After a few seconds she heard footsteps and then she heard him trying to talk through the intercom. "I'm here" She said through the door. A second later he opened it. He looked very surprised to see her there.

"What are you doing here?" he asked warily.

She took another deep breath and responded "I'm here for the blowjob I promised you earlier" as genuine as she could. She was way too used to a sarcastic tone when talking to him.

Of course she was even more suspicious in his eyes now. After a noticeable time of consideration, which was unusual for him, he demanded "Take out your breasts."

She was about to ask him why, but then she stopped herself. She knew why. If this was some kind of trick on her part she would refuse to do it. And even if he just wanted to see her breasts, the whole reason she was here was because she was doing what people told her. So she unbuttoned her blouse and flipped her bra down. Then she collected herself for an instant before looking right into his eyes and she saw them darting up from her chest to her face. They seemed a lot wider than before.

"Come in" he said while stepping to the side. He still seemed kind of suspicious but, at this point, the potential benefit seemed to outweigh the risk in his eyes.

She briefly considered closing her blouse again, but then she just walked a couple of steps into his flat and turned around to face him. She waited for him to take the initiative. He closed the door and looked at her. She briefly saw his eyes look down at her breasts, then he looked around the hallway. He seemed unsure what to do next. He probably never prepared for this kind of thing.

Finally she took the initiative. "Do you want to do it in the living room or your bed room? she assume your parents aren't home."

"No. My mother is still at work. I live with her... Let's go to my room." he responded.

He walked past her and took the lead. She followed closely behind. They walked past a small kitchen, a sizable living room and a tiny bathroom then he guided her into what was obviously his room. It was a little smaller than hers and very plain. He sat down on his bed.

She took a deep breath, her breasts still hanging out which for some reason had suddenly started to feel obscene. She knelt before him and, not giving herself time to reconsider, to open his jeans. She could see that he was pretty hard already. She opened his belt then the button of his pants and finally the zipper. She reached into his boxer shorts and pulled out his penis. It was a little bigger than she had expected and moved in weird ways even though it seemed rock hard.

He briefly lifted his ass of the bed so he could slide his pants down to his ankles and sat back down again. His dick never left her hand. She slid a little closer on her knees, opened her mouth, closed her eyes and engulfed the head. It didn't taste great but she wasn't grossed out either which came a little bit as a surprise to her. The saltiness was actually kind of pleasant. She let her tongue probe a little around the foreign object inside her mouth. It was becoming painfully obvious to her that she had no idea what she was doing, and probably to him as well.

When she opened her eyes she saw that he had put his hands on the bed behind him to support himself and closed his eyes. She suspect that he didn't have a lot of experience either. She closed her eyes again and tried to get his dick deeper into her mouth. She had heard about not using your teeth so she was very careful not to let them come into contact with him.

She was surprised how quickly she reached the end of the space in her mouth. She started to slowly slide up and down his shaft, occasionally stopping to play around with her tongue. Suddenly she felt his hand on her head. At first she thought he wanted her to stop but then she realized he was expressing his appreciation. He was patting her head like you would do with a dog or a child who had done a good job. It was oddly comforting.

Then she heard a grunt. "I'm going to cum" he pressed out between his teeth.

She had obviously heard that the desirable thing for women to do was to swallow. At the time she thought it was demeaning but now she was grateful that she knew what to do. She increased the speed of her movements. His dick was spasming wilder than ever. Then she felt his whole body stiffen up and a second later the first spurts hit the back of her mouth.

It was more, and tasted better, than she had expected but she still managed to swallow it all without much trouble. She continued to lick at his dick in her mouth, mostly to make sure it was clean, but it was quickly shrinking. She released it from her mouth and sat back on her heels. He was still breathing heavily.

After catching her breath she stood up and excused herself with "I'm going to the bathroom." When she was there she washed out her mouth in the sink. She thought she would feel bad about what she had done but she actually felt pretty good about herself at that moment.

When she came back to his room he was still sitting there in the same position. She was surprised how much smaller his penis looked in this state. Because she couldn't think of anything better to say, and she genuinely wanted to know, she asked him "Was it good? I haven't really done this before." He opened his eyes and looked at her, a big grin on his face.

"It was pretty great." She didn't take it as a good judgment of her skills, but rather an expression of Mark's own inexperience.

Then, after a short awkward pause, she said "I should probably get going now" and started to close her blouse. She made sure to phrase it as a suggestion. If he had told her to stay she would have even though she'd probably be missing dinner at home. She hadn't been long at his place but finding it had taken it's time. He didn't tell her to stay. Instead he started to put his pants back on. While he was occupied with that she walked through the hallway to the door.

When she was already outside he appeared from his room and asked "Was this a one time thing?"

She smiled at him, not seductively, but sincerely and said "That depends on you." Then she closed the door.

*****

Note from author: I'm looking for an editor. If you are interested please contact me through a private message, preferably with some reference material.