Pleasing Daddy

Story Info
All Kelsey wants to do is please Daddy and make him proud.
3.1k words
4.27
188.4k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CherryTop
CherryTop
59 Followers

My wide tongue slides across my bottom lip then reapply my bright red lipstick. My school uniform skirt is set just right, barely covering my big ass and my white blouse is doing a good job of showing plenty of cleavage line.

I walk out of the girl's bathroom, grab my book bag out of my locker and leave school as quickly as I can, ignoring all the other students hanging out or going home.

Dad smiles when he sees me approach his car. He's outside leaning against the side so he can open the door for me. He's always so polite.

Once I slide in he closes the door and gets in himself behind the wheel. Even though I'm 18 with a driver's license, I'm not allowed to drive his car. He did promise me my own when I go off to college but until then he's picking me up and dropping me off.

"Hey, sweetie, how was school?" he asks pulling off and driving down the road. It's going to be a short ride since we only live a few miles away.

"Good." I reach into my bag and pull out my English test and hold it up across my chest. "I got an A!"

"That's great, baby," he says then turn his eyes back to the road. Disappointment sinks in and I look down at my paper like there's something wrong with it.

"It's the highest grade in the class," I add just to emphasis how big of a deal this is but he only nods.

When we get home I rush out the car frustrated slamming the door behind me. "Kelsey?" he calls but I don't look back.

I take out my key to unlock the door and immediantly the smell of ground beef hits me. I ignore it and head straight to my room past the kitchen. Of course, Mom sees me. "Hey, Kels. You okay?" she asks but I keep walking.

When I get to my small room on the second floor all the way down the hall I lock the door behind me. I toss my book bag aside and slam face first on my bed. I can tell my skirt flew up because I feel a cool breeze on my ass cheeks. I'm wearing a thong, but I don't bother fixing my skirt since I'm safe behind my lock door.

What the fuck is wrong with Dad? He completely ignored my good grade while him and mom have been nagging me about studying for that damn test and all I get is a 'that's good'. I'm not saying that they should take me out to dinner or get an ice cream cone like I'm a damn child but come on! Something!

There's a knock on my door but I don't move.

"Kelsey," Dad calls. His voice is deep now and very serious. Part of me still tenses up even though he's still behind the door. "Open the door."

I don't answer.

"I'm not asking, Kelsey."

When I don't answer again I can hear him sigh. He says, "Look I don't know what's bothering you or why you're taking it out on me and your mother but you better get an attitude adjustment and come down to dinner."

There's a pause between us. "Don't you want to show off that A to your mom?"

My eyes narrow and I lift my head up and snap it to the direction of the door. Oh, now he remembers? Now? He has some balls. Why remember now after clearly not caring when he was in the car. I think about yelling all this at him but figure not answering him would be even better. And I'm not going down to dinner either.

Part of me knows I'm acting like a 5 year old but dammit this isn't the first time he encourages me to do something. Both him and mom actually, and when I turn around and do it they act like they don't give a shit either way.

I hear the doorknob rustle and my heart start beating fast. He doesn't get in of course but it still makes nervous. After it stops I blow out a breath.

"Open the door!"

"No!" I finally shout.

There're footsteps outside my door, then I hear him and mom whispering but I can't make out what they're saying. More footsteps.

Two minutes pass before I hear anything. Then without warning I hear footsteps, doorknob rustling again but this time it swings open showing my very red faced dad. His muscles are tense inside his tight black shirt and his face look like he's had his last straw. I look to the doorknob and see a key sticking out. He walks in and closes the door behind him.

"I swear to God, Kelsey, you are going to be the death of me," he says through gritted teeth. He definitely looks like he's trying not to yell.

I jump up, changing my seating position and fixing my skirt. "How did you get in here!" I shout already knowing the answer. What I really mean, is where the hell did that key come from?

"We've always had a key. We have a key for every door we can lock in this house," he says. He comes over to my bed and sits next to me. I'm sitting crisscross leaning back on my hands so he has to sit a bit at an angle to look at my face. "Why are you mad now?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "You didn't care that I got an A."

"Of course I care! Why wouldn't I care."

"You don't care! You never care! You act like you care by saying get good grades so you can go to college. Pass this test. Don't mess up on this quiz. All that stuff you say just to shrug it off as a good job when I do it. Is that all I get?"

He frowns at me but I can see the concern and confusion in his eyes. "What more do you want? Money?"

"No..." I say but my voice is softer now. I never really thought about what I wanted but focused on what I got instead. I guess I just want better recognition. "I want you to be proud of me. I want me getting a good grade to be as big a deal as it was when I was younger. Now it's like 'eh, whatever'. "

He reaches over and takes my hand in his and looks into my eyes. "That's not how it is."

"Yes, it is."

He shakes his head. "Listen, you don't know the whole story. Me and your mom have been struggling a lot to pay some credit card bills and now my old student loans resurfaced with some issues. We've just been stressing out lately, but you, sweetheart, you're the only one in our lives that been working right. You're still doing good like we've raised you and.."

"But I don't feel like I am," I say. I know it's rude to interrupt when someone's talking but I can't help it. "I feel...unappreciated."

He looks at my face. Then he looks my whole body up and down and it makes me feel vulnerable for some reason. "I appreciate you. We both do."

I bite my bottom lip because I know he cares about me. I even know deep down I'm acting like a brat. "You promise?"

"Promise?"

"To always appreciate me and my grades."

He smiles patiently. "Yes."

I smile back and he looks me up and down again but much slower this time until he reach my face.

Then I remember what he said about being stressed out and I guilt feeling starts in the pit of my stomach. "I'm sorry you and mom are stressed about money."

He shrugs still looking at my body again and I guess I should change my position. I'm pretty much leaned back showcasing my breasts and thighs and maybe even the front of my thong from his angle. I don't need another reason for him to yell at me.

I know I should move but I don't. I can't seem to. I'm fascinated as I watch him watch me. But eventually he looks at my face again with sadness in his eye.

"What's wrong?" I ask. I know the answer is stress and money unless he's worrying about something else.

"You wouldn't understand," he says softly, defeat in his voice.

"I wouldn't understand what?" I ask. I stop leaning on my hands and straighten up a bit and his eyes follow my face. "I'm not a baby anymore, you know. I can handle adult stuff."

He surprises me by licking his lips and shaking his head. He looks towards the door to my room like he's expecting mom to burst in any second. Would that be a problem?

"Can I help?" I ask. He looks so worried, so sad and I know he's not telling me something. But if there's anyway I can help him and mom... Anything I can do shouldn't I do it? "Do you need me to get a job?"

He chuckles. "No, it's fine. I don't need you to do that. Just focus on school."

When I pout his eyes follow my lips and I get the hint this time. He's turned on by me. My own dad is turned on by me and he's staring at my lips! Hell, a second ago he was staring at my whole body but I had brushed it off as nothing.

I reach over quickly and give him a hug. I press my breast hard against his shoulder and chest since I'm hugging at a weird angle. He shifts so that I'm hugging him from the front and before I know it I'm sitting all the way in his lap with my legs on either sides of his waist.

I don't break the hug. I'm scared to. He kisses my hair and pats my back a few times. When I don't release him after a few moments. His pats me in a 'okay, kiddio, time to stop now' way but I still don't let him go.

Then he pats my lower back a few times until finally my ass. He taps it like it's a little spanking for not letting go but I don't take it that way. When he taps it I grind my hips a little so it'll rub the cock beneath his jeans.

He freezes for a minute. "Kelsey."

"Yes?"

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"Yes."

There's a pause. "Do you care?"

"No."

For a moment I think he's going to ask why or tell me that I should care but he doesn't. Instead he stands up abruptly while carrying me in his arms. He goes to the door, pulls the key out of the lock and locks it back. He goes back to the bed in the same position we were at before.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" he asks in a very fatherly accusing way. I can't lie that I feel scared that I'm gonna be punished but then I remember that I'm 18 now and don't have to be afraid of Dad saying this or that. He can't punish me now right?

"No," I answer.

"How long you been wearing thongs?"

"Since seventeen."

He groans in my ear.

"How many boys have you had?"

"Two."

He squeezes me tighter in a hug and I squeeze him back. I also shake my hips a little on his dick. I'm wet already and I can feel his dick has grown inside since the last time I moved on it.

"Are you loud?"

I nod. "But I can be quiet."

He doesn't say anything. I can't see his face from over his shoulder but his chest muscles are still tense making my nipples harden through my shirt.

His head turns and he kisses my cheek. Then he kisses it again. I love the feel of his soft lips and let him keep kissing my cheek over and over.

Then I get the hint and turn my head sideways so that we're face to face. He kisses me properly on the lips and we start making out hard. I'm breathing hot and heavy as I explore his mouth with my tongue.

One of his hands cups my ass as the other one holds my head steady.

"Ray?" mom says. She knocks on the door and it startles me so bad I start to pull away from dad but he holds me in place. "Dinner's ready you guys. Kelsey, please come down."

I'm about to respond when Dad covers my mouth with his hand. "I'm still talking to her, honey. It's more serious than I thought. We'll be down soon."

"Do you want me to say something to her?"

"No, it's about her fear of going to college and being able to afford it so I'm giving her some advice. I know that area a little better. Don't worry I'll get her to come down."

"Okay," she says. This time I hear her footsteps as she walks away and my fear leaves my body and is replaces with adrenaline. Oh, my, god. We almost got caught. That scared the shit out of me.

I turn back to face dad and he gives me a sexy smile. We start making out again and I know no matter what happens we're taking this secret to the grave.

"Aren't you hot in that blouse?" he asks. I start unbuttoning it giving him a show of playing with it before tossing it across the room. "Messy, girl."

I blush.

"Take the bra off," he whispers kissing my neck.

I take the bra off behind my back and let it fall to the floor. He leans his head low to suck on my breast. They're not as big as mom's yet but I'm sure they'll be one day. Until then dad is sucking on them like it's going to give him milk.

It's so hard, so damn hard not to moan my lungs out. I end up whimpering like a dog against his shoulder and I want so badly for him to fuck me right now.

"I'm ready, daddy," I say keeping my voice low. I know we don't have all night with each other.

He looks at me with concern. "I'm not going to fuck you."

"What!" I say in my normal volume voice. He scowls at me but I don't care. "Why not? We have time."

His eyes narrow. "You have a big mouth."

An embarrassed blush reddens my cheek and I lower my voice again to a whisper. "I promise, daddy. I promise I'll be quiet. Please, please please fuck me. You can be on top and cover my mouth if you want."

"Or I can stick my dick down your throat," he says so casually I know he's been thinking about it.

The thought excites me just as much as fucking. Having dad's dick being shoved down my throat over and over has got me shaking. "Please do both," I say.

He smiles. "On your knees," he says.

When my knees touch my hard carpet in-between his legs he unbuckles his pants and pulls out a nice 7-inch dick sticking straight at attention. My mouth waters as I stare at the enormous head but only for a second.

Dad stands up and shoves it so far in mouth it touches my throat before I have a chance to realize. Of course I try to talk just out of a reflective instincts but Dad was right and his cock does shut me up.

He pulls back a few inches and then slams it back in. My mouth has never been this full in my life and he tastes like sweat, cologne and man. I love it so much I'm reaching under my skirt, pulling my thong aside and inserting two fingers in my clit. I don't move them at all but save it for my daddy. I just need something inside my pussy to hold me over.

Even though Dad told me not to make any noise, I can hear him hissing loudly and I know he's trying so hard not to cry out in ecstasy with mom still downstairs. He's fucking my mouth relentlessly holding my head steady with both hands.

"Lie down," he says pulling out of my mouth with a pop.

I swallow, but obey so fast I almost bump into my dresser. I wish we can get on the bed but I'm not about to interrupt dad right now. He covers me with his body and my mouth with his hand. He uses his knees to spread me wider.

He takes his other hand and directs his dick into my pussy. His cock is so big inside and I clinch my pussy tight around him hoping he'll never leave me.

"Mmmmm," I moan in his hand.

"Shhh," he says leaning down and kissing my neck still fucking me. "Be quiet baby girl."

He looks at me with adoring eyes and I feel like I've finally gotten the approval of my daddy. He grinds me slowly in and out like he's savoring the moment, and so am I.

"You want this baby? You want this?" he asks. I lick his hand in reply. He removes his hand and replace it with his mouth.

I moan loudly in his mouth knowing it's not as loud to anyone but us. I wrap my legs around his waist so he can go in deeper.

His hand squeezes my nipples hard and it feels so damn good I start cumming on my dad's dick right then and there.

I break away from my dad's mouth and just start panting. When he sees I've come he sits up a bit, covers my mouth again with his hand and fucks my pussy like he fucked my mouth.

My whole body moves with each trust and I bet it would have been worse if we were on the bed and it creaked.

His face is super focused on my tits as he fucks me hard. He builds up his speed until finally he pulls out staining my school skirt with his come.

I've never felt so complete in my life. All I can think about, as his cock drips the last drops, is why haven't we done this before.

"Get dressed. I'm hungry," he says smiling.

I climb to my feet after a few moments of rest and put my bra and blouse back on.

"What about my skirt?" I ask.

"Put on a clean one. Duh," he says giving me a wink as he buttons his pants.

I laugh and he joins in. We walk downstairs together to enjoy dinner with mom who was happy to see I've FINALLY come out of my room.

Hell, if I knew temper tantrums would get it what it gave me then I'm might be a newly born spoiled brat.

CherryTop
CherryTop
59 Followers