Pleasing Her Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,831 Followers

Keith's eyes opened wide when he heard, new boyfriend.

"I'm OK. Guess I'm a little tired from my trip back to Michigan."

Peter sat nursing his drink starring over at Keith. "Just wanted to let you know that I gave Michelle a promotion this afternoon to regional manager so she will be getting a huge raise starting on Monday."

Keith acted excited saying. "Oh, Michelle hadn't told me about it yet. She's been cooking dinner since she got home this afternoon."

Before Peter got a chance to reply, Michelle quickly walked in saying dinner was done so the men got up and followed her out to the dinning room.

"Everything looks so good Michelle." Peter said as he took a seat next to Michelle's. This left Keith to sit across from them. Candles were lit and lights were down low. It was getting dark outside too.

After the first taste Peter made a comment that her cooking was so good. He told Keith he couldn't wait to try her home cooking.

"I was telling Keith about your promotion." Peter said to Michelle.

"Oh. I haven't had a chance to tell him yet."

The small talk went on thru dinner giving compliments to Michelle about her cooking. She got up and got desert and new drinks for the guys and finished up and were soon back in the living room again. Michelle clicked on the TV an put a chick movie on causing the guys to laugh at her selection but they were OK with it.

Keith noticed Peter's drink was about empty so he got up and grabbed his glass telling them he'd make new drinks for them. When he returned he found Peter with one arm around his wife and his other hand holding Michelle's.

Peter looked up at Keith as he handed him the drink and grinned as he said. "I guess this is a little awkward seeing your ex holding hands with another man."

Keith tried being polite. "It's OK."

Peter chuckled. "Good. Glad to hear it. Guess we'll get you broke in as the ex husband tonight."

The remark made Keith a little uncomfortable but he sat down trying to smile as he looked toward the TV screen. Keith glanced over and saw the sitting together. Peter held his drink but still had his arm around her shoulder. His fingers were rubbing her bare skin on her arm. Keith kept nursing his drink as the movie went on. It was dark outside so the living room was completely dark except for the light coming from the TV screen. It might have been a half hour later that Keith got up to get them another round of drinks.

"Your husband seems rather nice."

"He is a nice person." Michelle replied.

Before she had a chance to say anything else, Peter dipped his head down for a quick kiss on the lips. Michelle responded back and the kiss was turning into a much hotter and passionate open mouth kiss. Peter's tongue entered her mouth and their tongues danced as Keith returned back with the drinks in hand.

Michelle tried to avoid eye contact with Keith as she pulled her head away from Peter's face as she grabbed the drink from Keith.

"Thanks Keith. You're a real gentleman tonight." Peter said.

Keith was speechless as he walked back and sat on the chair. To his surprise he had gotten a hard-on when he saw Michelle locked in that passionate kiss. He'd saw some interracial movies in his time and they always got him aroused. Now it was his wife he saw kissing a black man. It dawned on him. Did Michelle notice his hard dick? She appeared to look down toward his pants as he handed her the drink.

The evening passed. Another chick movie was playing on the TV now. Keith had served Peter a couple more drinks and he was feeling really good now. He had his hands all over Michelle at times now making her giggle and laugh. She playfully was trying to push his hands away at times as she glanced toward Keith from time to time.

Michelle tried to stand up as Peter playfully pulled her back down and she ended up sitting on his lap. His black hands were all over her body even cupping her tits from underneath.

"I have to pee." She smiled at Peter telling him.

"OK. You go take care of business."

Peter helped her up and watched her little ass sway as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Mm...That's nice..." He murmured.

Peter was feeling good about now. Slurring his words a bit. He looked over at Keith who looked half asleep and leaned forward in almost a whisper and said. "That woman sure knows how to give a blow job."

Suddenly, Keith was wide awake now and leaned forward in his chair. He never heard a word like this come from his wife! He sat leaning forward as Peter began telling secrets.

"My God...That woman knows how to work that tight little pussy of hers too."

Those words were shocking Keith even more and even though Peter was drunk he could see it in Keith's eyes.

"Hey man. I'm really sorry for being so abrupt. Just trying to have a man to man talk here. Know what I'm saying?"

"Yeah." Keith replied.

Keith was not only angry but the thought of Michelle fucking a black man got him aroused too.

"Hey Listen man. Hope you don't mind me saying. I use to fuck this little redhead that worked at our firm. Her old man loved to watch. Just saying. If you want to watch just let me know. We'll work something out." That statement ended in a big laugh from Peter.

"Um...I don't know. I...Uh...Never really thought about it."

"It's OK man. Nothing to be ashamed about here. We're all friends right?"

Keith just shook his head up and down.

"Listen man. Your ex. She wouldn't even let me touch that pussy until she got on the pill. She's a strict woman. Loves to tease through. That's what I like about her. She loves to tease. Loves to see her man beg for that pussy."

Keith just grinned and listened at this point. It was getting him rock solid hard too.

"You know. She loves to please her man. Had that little blonde pussy all nice and trimmed for me. I asked her to shave it al off one day and surprised me the following day. Fucked that pussy right there on my desk that afternoon. That pussy was as smooth as a babies ass! Tight as hell too!"

Keith was to a point where he was going to explode in his pants listening to Peter spill his guts out. What a little boss can do for a guy with a big mouth. At least he knew that Michelle has been fucking this guy. She really never lied. She just didn't tell him everything. He tried to imagine Michelle getting fucked on that desk.

Michelle walked back into the room looking playfully at Peter. "What?" She asked him as he starred back with a smile on his face.

"I thought you were going to change?"

Michelle looked over at Keith before saying a word. Keith just looked back and finally said. "Go ahead and change if you want."

Michelle looked back at Peter turning her hands up. "What you want me to wear?"

In an exciting words he replied. "Something really sexy!"

Michelle turned almost falling over until Peter caught her. She was feeling the liquor. She got her balance and walked back toward the bedrooms swaying that little white ass for Peter's benefit for sure.

"Listen man. You want to go take a nap or something? You know what I mean bro? You want to watch later it's alright with me. Just want some time alone with Michelle if you know what I mean."

Keith didn't know what to do. He started to get up and Peter stopped him.

"No. Not yet man. Let's see what she's going to come out wearing first. You can say good night to her than..."

Michelle walked out a few minutes later. She was wearing a black garter belt with black stockings with black high heels. Her tits were partially uncovered with a half bra that only cupped the bottom half of her nice size natural breasts. Her nipples stuck straight out as hard as little cherries. She strutted around turning around almost falling again but caught her balance. She displayed herself to Peter not even paying any attention to Keith at this point. It was just like she forgot he was even there!

Peter stood up as Michelle reached for his belt than unzipped his pants letting the fall down to the floor. His shorts came next revealing a very large thick black cock as it sprung free. Keith thought he must have been about 9" long at least. Michelle cupped Peter's ball sack in her hand than arched up giving him a nice passionate kiss.

Peter looked over at Keith who sat quietly in his chair watching his wife act like a total slut for this man. Apparently she was so drunk she must have forgotten that he was sitting just a few feet away. One thing was certain. Keith's heart was racing as his dick began to throb. Peter could see it in his eyes. Keith wanted to watch the show.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,831 Followers
12