Pleasing Hubby's Client

Story Info
Liz goes extra mile for Hubby and is the life of the party.
1.7k words
3.91
38.7k
17
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and I were invited to a party by a client of his. I don't usually get all dressed up to go to someone's house but I hadn't seen Dave in a few months so I put on his favourite lingerie, pulled on some stockings, stepped into my stilettos and finally put on a little black dress that was almost showing the flesh at the top of my thighs. In the taxi on the way over, Dave was kissing me and as he rubbed his hands up my legs, he noticed that I wasn't wearing any knickers. He moaned in delight while he rubbed my pussy. He pushed my legs open a bit more. I knew exactly why. He wanted the driver to see what he was doing to my pussy. He pulled my pussy lips apart with one hand and stroked me slowly and gently with the other.

I moved forward in the seat to give him even more access and of course to give the taxi driver a better view. He plunged his fingers into me and began to finger fuck me. They slid in easily as I was soaking wet in anticipation. I could see the driver keeping an eye on us in his mirror and he was smiling, obviously enjoying the view. My nipples were rock hard and also well on show through the dress. Dave moved faster now, his fingers working feverishly in my pussy. I knew I was about to come so I moved forward as far as I could to give the driver the best view. As I came and Dave removed his hands, my glistening pussy was on show in all its glory. I was so turned on and I could see that Dave was too but alas, our journey had come to an end. Sadly, we would have to wait until later to carry on where we left off.

We had arrived at this mansion of a house and the host met us at the front door. He looked very happy to see me even though we'd never met. He invited us into a room, introduced us to other couples and handed us both a glass of champagne. He couldn't keep his eyes off me and in particular my cleavage. I commented on this to Dave and he explained that this was the client who had seen my photo on his phone and he had been looking forward to meeting me ever since. We chatted to everyone for a little while and drank a lot more champagne. Suddenly the host called us all to order and announced that it was time for the games to begin. I looked at Dave and he looked as puzzled as I did. The host, James, told us to join the circle that everyone was now standing in. He stood in the middle with two crystal bowls with bits of paper in them. He took paper from each and read out the names. Those people moved to stand together. And so it went until I realised that I was the only woman left and he was the only man. The game was that the couple who orgasmed the quickest won a prize. Were they serious? I looked at Dave and he nodded me as if to say, let's go along with this, it could be fun.

James was tall, dark and very handsome. Maybe this was going to be fun after all. I noticed the other couples in various stages of undress in various poses. Dave had been stripped by this gorgeous redhead and she was already on her knees in front of him. As I watched her take my husband's large cock in her mouth, James opened the tie at the front of my dress and it fell to the ground. He didn't have to remove anything else as he had full access to my shaven pussy now. I was a bit shy but he moved my hands to his buttons and I opened them and removed his shirt. Then, I opened his belt, pulled down the zip on his trousers and as they fell to the ground, an enormous cock jumped out as he wasn't wearing any undies either. As I went to kneel before him, he pulled me back up and led me to one of the sofas not in use. He lay down and pulled me down on top of him into a 69. I took his cock in my mouth. It tasted good. His tongue played with my pussy initially. Nice and slowly, he traced the line that brought him deep between my legs. He parted my lips and teased by clit by rolling it around in circles. I copied what he did and rolled my tongue around his cock. When he entered me with his tongue, I took him fully into my mouth and could feel him at the back of my throat.

The way he was caressing my pussy with his tongue and lips was spurring me on to suck him even harder. His lips were on my pussy lips and he was kissing them while playing with my clit with his tongue. I was sucking him hard now and could taste the pre-cum. I not only wanted to win the competition but I wanted to taste that beautiful elixir of his as it spewed into my mouth. I was licking him from tip to base and he was plunging it in deeper with every thrust. I could hear moaning everywhere but had only thoughts for what was going on in my mouth and pussy. I was moving much faster now as I sucked on this fine specimen of a cock. I grinded my pussy into his face and I was ready to cum. I sucked on him harder as I felt his stiffen, I let lose my own orgasm and came screaming. He was groaning loudly as he came into my mouth. I swallowed hungrily until there was no more.

We sat up to see that all of the other couples were still going at it hammer and tongs. We had won the competition. I asked James what the prize was and he told me that it was an experience of a lifetime! Very secretive but I was game for anything now. I watch Dave as he came into the girl's mouth. He bent backwards and thrust his huge cock into her mouth one last time. He opened his eyes and saw me staring at him and realised then that they hadn't won the game.

As people finished, they replenished their glasses with more champagne, this was thirsty stuff! We all sat down and waited to hear what the prize was. James came back into the room with more champagne and announced that we were indeed the winners. He then proceeded to explain what the prize was. He and I were to be pleasured by everyone else! That was some prize and something I think I was really going to enjoy.

He brought me to the centre of the room and lay me down on the table. He poured champagne all over me and invited everyone to partake. They all moved towards me and one by one took up their positions. One of the women bent her head and took one nipple in her mouth, another took the other one. They played with them so softly, licking and sucking on them. Another went straight for my pussy and stuck her tongue right in. This was amazing already and the men still had to join in! I saw Dave come towards me and wondered which end he'd take. I knew what he always want to do and I think this was his chance. He thrust his cock into me and invited James to take me up the ass. He was a client, of course Dave was going to offer him prime position! James plunged right up my ass and I could feel both huge cocks rubbing off each other inside me.

The last guy stuck his cock in my mouth so I had cocks in every hole and tongues everywhere else. From Dave's vantage point, he could see the guy fucking me in the mouth and this turned him on even more. I could feel him growing bigger. He was shouting at me, asking me what I was. I couldn't answer but he knew I was his cock whore. In fact I was everyone's cock whore now. My body was on fire, feeling the cocks and tongues pleasuring me. As Dave and James thrust forward, they impaled me onto the other guys cock that was fucking me hard in the mouth. It was like a game of ping pong. When one end thrust into me, it pushed me onto the other end. OMG, those two cocks fucked me good. They were in a rhythm now and moving faster all of the time. The tongues were sucking and licking my nipples and pussy. The guy at the mouth removed his cock and began to beat it off of my face. I love this. I love being slapped by a cock. The pre-cum that was on the tip of his cock was being wiped all over my face. I tried to lick it but he was moving too quickly.

Dave and James fucked me even harder now as they moved together in unison. I was grinding my hips against them and the tongue that was playing with my clit. I pulled the cock back into my mouth and began to suck on it for all I was worth. I was ready to cum but I wanted him to cum into my mouth at the same time so I had to urge him on. As I circled his cock with my tongue, I sucked it in deep. I kept grinding my hips and finally I came roaring like a banshee and he came into my mouth at the same time. Dave and James both came at the same time spurred on by the spectacle before them. Dave pulled out at the last minute and came all over me. I love being covered in cum. He knows that. The girls who were licking me were now licking all the cum off my body. Can't blame them, it tasted so good!

James said that we are always welcome in his house so I think we may just make the return journey!