Pleasing Misstress

Story Info
He pleases his Mistress.
2.2k words
4.23
12.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm all a flutter. Tonight i get to spend time with Her. Its been a while since She allowed me to come into Her dungeon. I think back and rub my bottom remembering O/our last session.

I knock softly and wait on bended knees.

"Enter" i hear from within.

I open the door and crawled in. She is standing just a few feet inside. All i see are Her shiny black boots as i know better than to look up until She allows it.

"Why are you still dressed?" She ask softly almost purring.

"Because i don't have Your permission to disrobe" i spoke to the floor.

"hehe. you learned from O/our last session. you may disrobe" i hear.

I undress. I hope She notices Ive been working out more. I want to be the best looking sub for Her. I am hard instantly. She comes up from behind me and grabs my hard hanging cock. I moan. I haven't cum since O/our last visit as per Her command. She strokes it a few times. I try not to make a mess. She grabs my aching balls and gives a squeeze.

"Not yet but maybe later. Maybe" She purrs. "Now up on the bench my pet."

I jump into position and hold my hands out to the side. She clamps on my restraints. I move my hands to the right position and hear the snap securing my hands to the bench. My head is still bowed. Thwap! Thwap! Thwap! Three quick smacks on my bare thighs. I almost raise my head from the pain but i resist.

"Very good. As a reward you may gaze upon me." She says.

I look up and almost cum again. She stands in front of me in a pink and black corset,pink short shorts,and knee high black boots with 3" heels. I notice the white ribbon in Her hair just like a halo. A kinky angel sent from heaven to bring me to the heights of subspace. She walks up to my head and rubs my face on her crotch.

"Ohh i need to be licked. If i take my shorts off,do you think you can lick me off without making a mess?" she groans.

I just nod and pray i can hold back. She pulls down Her shorts. The scent is wonderful. Sweet with a slight tang and smooth as the water on a quite stream. She moves closer and i stick my tongue out. I wish i could touch Her but my hands are chained to the bench. I rattle my chains.

"Ahh i bet you would like to be free to grab my ass. Maybe later." she says.

I lick for all I'm worth. My tongue flicks back and forth on Her clit. She wiggles around. I fight to keep my tongue in the right spot. She gasp and presses Her thighs together on the sides of my head like a wine press on fresh grapes. I keep licking. She moves away and bends over. Her beautiful ass is now in my face. The rosy puckering glory hole is now just inches from my face.

"Do you want to lick it? I bet you do. Here hee hee" She giggles as she moves back and forth teasing me. I lick as She squirms. She then moves away.

"Lets see if you were able control yourself." i hear as She walks around behind me and pats the area under my straining cock.

SMACK. She slaps my face. "What My sweet pussy isn't enough to make you cum? You didn't waste all your cum on some whore did you? Or spill it masturbating?" She demands.

"No No i haven't cum. You said i couldn't and i haven't" i beg.

"Okay" she laughs and gives me a kiss on the nose.

She then straps down my feet and waist. My legs are spread and i am helpless. Some time later after my ass is cherry red from being paddled. My jaws ache from the ball gag. I'm in heaven.

"Let's try something new" i hear from behind. I feel a cold gel being spread on my asshole. Then something warm yet hard pushes against my anus. I feel Her hands on my hips. "Lets see how you like it" She says as she fucks me with Her new strap-on dildo. It felt good having this slim tiny woman treat me like Her personal bitch.

After a good pounding from behind and a short rest break She unlocks my wrist. Some cool aloe spread on my red butt and some praise for holding my cum then She is ready for more.

"I need some fucking. Come lay with me" she calls from the silk sheeted bed.

I walk over for this is the time She wants me to be forceful. I grab Her hair and kiss Her hard. I love the feel of this woman in my arms. Somehow She feels just right in my arms. I nuzzle Her ear and move down to Her neck. I love Her hair and milky white skin. I gently squeeze Her nipple and am rewarded with a moan. Stroking Her hip i work my way to her wet cunt. I am holding Her head with one hand,kissing Her and working Her clit with my other hand. I keep doing this until i feel Her cum. This is the second tonight of many more to come. I move off the bed and motion for Her to cum to me. She wraps Her legs around my waist impelling Herself on my eager cock. Her arms around my neck and me holding her tiny ass. I bounce her up and down watching her face for that great orgasm face She makes.

"Lay down. I want to ride you" she pants

I lay on my back and wait. She straddles me and slowly dips down till she has just the head in her. Then up again. Down a little farther. Then up again.

I am going nuts. I want to grab Her hips and impel Her on my dick but i resist.

"You want to cum don't you? Don't you?" She giggles

"YES" i scream

"Hmm should i let you? Maybe. Maybe not" She ponders

As She rocked back and forth on top of Her servant, She was thinking of the best way to enjoy his desire to cum. She didn't want to just let him cum simply. He had to earn it and be grateful that She allowed it. She also wanted to get the max pleasure for Herself. After all its all about Her pleasure right? Of course it is. He is here to please Her as it should be. Then She got an idea and lit up with a smile.

"You want to cum today? Well you have to earn it. I want you to make me cum at least once in five different positions. Then maybe i will allow you to cum. Are you up for it? And no boring positions either. I want you to be creative." She told him as she continued to rock back and forth on his stiff dick.

"This one doesn't count by the way" she yelled as She came.

My mind was a whirl. I wanted to cum so badly and it had taken all my will power not to cum yet. Five more positions fucking this beautiful, sexy woman and still not cum myself. But that's the only way She will let me cum. I can do this. I think to my self. First i want to try the flying monkey. That should be a good start. I ask Her to allow me up. I stand beside the bed which is waist high to me. I ask Her to face me while She is still on the bed laying. I scoot Her to the edge. I grab Her legs so She is straddling me and sink my throbbing dick into her. Then i back up till she is up on Her hands. I hold Her sweet ass and bounce Her up and down.

"Oh this is a good start. You feel so deep as i come down" She says as she comes again.

I bounce Her till She cums again. My legs need a rest so i ask Her to lay on Her side on the bed next. I move up and spread Her legs. I have one leg between my leg and hold the other one up so i can work my cock deep inside Her.

"This rubs me in a different spot but i like it. She purrs.

As i pound into Her i watch Her lovely face for just the right moment. As She starts to cum i gently bite down on Her sexy foot. This intensifies Her orgasm. That's 2. 3 more to go. Next i move up to the wall. Sitting on the bed i ask Her to back up to me. My legs together She backs up and impales Herself on my pole. Then i surprised her. I grabbed Her hair and pulled Her upright. With the other hand i reached around and cupped Her breast. Pulling Her back to me as She bounced i tweaked Her nipples. I love Her breast and hard nipples.

"Ohh my you are creative. The little bit of roughness was a nice touch" She told me after recovering from two more intense orgasms.

We rested for a few minutes. I feed Her some fruit from the bowl besides the bed. She is so sexy just laying there in bed allowing me to feed Her grapes. I am so taken with Her. I would do anything for Her at this moment. I needed to hold Her. I needed to be as close to Her as i could possibly be. I sat on the bed with my legs spread. I pulled Her to me. Her legs around my waist. My dick inside Her. I hugged Her close and slowly rocked back and forth. I nibbled on Her ear lobe. Breathed softly on Her neck.I had never been allowed to kiss Her but if there ever was a time this was it. I looked into Her eyes and tilted my head. I kissed Her softly. Enjoying Her luscious lips next to mine. I almost lost it and came right then. I felt Her stiffen and cum. She opened Her lips and we did a tongue tango. I backed off and nibbled on Her lower lip.

One more position. Not that i was in a hurry to let Her go. Even if i don't get to cum i felt happy to hold Her so close and tenderly

I ask Her if She is ready for more. She smiles and nods. I know i have pleased Her. I ask Her to lay on Her belly. I then enter Her from behind. I'm tempted to return the favor She gave me earlier with Her strap-on but resisted. I hold myself up on my arms and pound hard into Her still wet,warm cunt.

"Thought you were going for my ass there for a minute. Good thing you didn't. I'm not in the mood. Pound me hard. I want to be fucked long and hard." She told me as She came. I could stop but i want Her to be well pleased. I keep going until She has 2 more orgasms.

I roll off Her and breath hard. I hadn't cum yet but was praying i would be allowed to.

"You did well. I am very satisfied. I guess you want to cum now?" She purred.

She reached over to the table beside the bed and got some baby oil. Pouring oil on my aching dick and letting it run down to my ass.

"Just lay there my sweet servant and I will Handle your release" She told me.

Stroking my dick and balls She works me. My hips lift off the bed. This feels so good. Lots of oil and Her tiny hand moving up and down my dick. i don't know how long i can hold on. I want it to continue because it feels so good but i am ready to cum. I then feel Her slim finger working its way into my ass. She pushes on my prostrate with Her finger and i erupt. Its like a geyser. I swear it almost reached the ceiling. I feel such release. She keeps stroking until i can cum no more. Every drop from my balls has been emptied. I open my eyes to see Her lick a drop of my cum off Her hand.

"Yummy i should allow you to cum more often. But then it wouldn't feel so good for you if you were allowed to do it so often." she cooed to me

I got up and kissed Her feet.

"thank you " i said.

"When may i see you again?" i ask for i knew She usually wants me to leave when she is done with me.

"Come lay with me i want to cuddle" she offered

I jumped in bed and held Her tight. I smiled the biggest smile i could ever remember.