Pleasing My Master Ch. 02

Story Info
How my co-worker became my Master.
1k words
4.11
23.3k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories explaining how I met my Master, what I do to please him, and how he punishes me when I am bad.

After our first business trip, I couldn't stop thinking about my Master. At night in bed I would read stories, and I would imagine we were the characters. I remember one night reading a bondage story about a woman being punished and used at work, and I touched myself thinking about my Master until I came. On the way to work I couldn't stop thinking about him, by the time I got to work I was so wet and excited I could barely walk.

When I got to work, I told my Master about my fantasies. I was in his office with the door closed, standing next to him. He put his hand up my skirt and pushed my panties to the side to touch me and see how wet I was. He said "Your pussy belongs to me now. I don't want you touching yourself anymore without my permission. In the office, I don't want you crossing your legs, I want you always to be open to me. I want you to wear open skirts and sexy panties that I can take off you when I want. If you don't follow these instructions I will punish you." On our next business trip I learned what he meant about punishment.

The next week, we flew to Atlanta for a big work conference. We were on a small plane, just three people per row. During the trip he leaned over and said "Take off your panties and hand them to me." I was nervous and hesitant, I was afraid someone would see. I finally waited until the man next to us left his seat before I reached up my skirt, slid down my panties, and handed them to my Master. It was not easy in the small plane seat, and afterwards my skirt barely covered my ass. I kept closing legs and my Master said he was very disappointed in me - first for taking so long to take off my panties and then for closing my legs in front of him.

We got to the hotel and my Master told me to take off my clothes. He laid on the bed and told me he wanted to lick my pussy while I sucked his cock in a 69 position. I had never done this before and I was self-conscious.

You would think I would feel in control because I was on top. But I didn't, not at all. My Master guided my mouth onto his cock. Any time I stopped licking him, he said "who told you that you could stop sucking me?" and shoved his cock back in my throat. If I gagged and stopped, he would bite my pussy and spank my ass. He kept alternating between licking me, which felt so amazing, and biting or pinching me. The bites made me cry out or gasp, taking my tongue off his cock. That resulted in more spanking. "Every time you take your tongue off my cock, I will punish you." I was so nervous, I never knew what would happen next.

Finally, I was able to suck my Master's cock continuously for a long time. He kept licking me so gently, I was moaning while I sucked him. The excitement built up so much, I came on my Master's face. I had never come in that position before. After I came, I kept sucking my Master until I swallowed every drop of his come, too. Then I got off of him and lay down next to him. He grabbed my face and kissed me, and I could taste the intermingling of our come while I kissed my Master and felt his tongue in my mouth. It was incredible.

After that, we went to the conference. My Master would not let me wear panties. The rest of the day, I tried to remember not to cross my legs, but I kept forgetting. When we got back to the room that night, my Master and I had a few drinks and he said it was time to punish me for all my hesitance and misbehavior during the day. My Master was a little drunk and rougher than he had been earlier that morning. He asked me for a pair of my stockings and then used them to tie my hands behind my back. Then he pushed me back on the bed. I felt helpless and uncomfortable, and a little scared.

Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed and shoved his cock in my pussy. This time there was no pleasant licking like the morning, he just used me as hard as he wanted. He pulled my legs up so they were resting on his shoulders and bent over and pounded his cock inside me. "That will teach you to cross your legs when I'm around. I told you, I always want you open to me."

After fucking me for a while, he stopped and flipped me around so my head was at the edge of the bed. He told me to hang my head down backwards and guided his cock into my mouth. I was nervous and afraid I would gag. I'd seen this in movies, but never had a man take me like this. I didn't like it because I couldn't use my hands, my Master was in complete control. Eventually my Master stopped and let me get up. He then sat on the edge of the bed while I got on my knees on the floor and sucked him until he came.

Then my Master untied me and we went to bed. I had tears in my eyes from gagging so hard on my Master's cock. He wiped them away and said he was proud of me again. "You were bad earlier today, but now you are a good girl." That made me feel so good inside. I curled up in bed next to my Master, feeling naked and used, and drifted off to sleep.