Pleasing My Master Ch. 05

Story Info
How my co-worker became my Master.
1.8k words
4.16
18.9k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories explaining how I met my Master, what I do to please him, and how he punishes me when I am bad.

My Master had left me tied to the bed in the hotel, and I was nervous about what he'd do when he got back from the bar. After about 45 minutes I found out when he came back to the room. He clearly had already had one or two drinks, but he also had a fresh glass of bourbon and a bucket of ice.

"You know, my pet," explained my Master as he sat on the edge of the bed and took a sip from his drink, "I had originally planned to come back and lick you very gently until you came. But as I sat downstairs, I couldn't stop thinking about how bad you've been since you became my slut. You are constantly touching yourself at home and coming without my permission. I really need you to understand that your pussy is completely mine from now on."

He went over to the bag he had brought and pulled out the black leather riding crop he had mentioned before. My heart raced. My Master had spanked me before, but he had never whipped me hard or left marks.

"I've decided that, even though you were good this past week, you need a hard punishment to make up for all the times you've been bad in the past, and all the times you hesitated or tried to pull away when I wanted to use you. So I am going to whip you twenty times and I want you to count each hit. If you ask me to stop, you have to start again at the beginning."

"But first, I need to spread your legs even farther apart, so I can easily whip your most sensitive areas."

My Master went to the end of the bed and untied my legs. I felt a quick relief as I was able to stretch and move my legs a bit. But that relief was short-lived. My Master took my left leg and pulled it back towards my left hand. He used a long scarf to tie it there. Then he did the same with the right. So my legs were totally spread wide and pulled back towards my hands. I was completely open, helpless, and vulnerable.

"Now I can play with you and torment you very easily. Get ready to start counting." He stood up and brought the riding crop down on my inner left leg. The pain was a shock to me. "Please don't Master," I said, "that hurts so much more than the spanking."

"You are off to a very bad start, my pet. I know it hurts more than anything I've done before. This whole week you are going to learn to experience new levels of pain because it pleases me. Just relax, you will do a great job and I will be so proud of you. Now let's start again."

He hit me again with the crop and this time I counted. "Thank you, Master. That is one."

He hit me again, on the other leg. It burned so much, but I counted. "Two." He continued three more times, alternating legs and I counted them. I felt proud that I was pleasing my Master. I knew he liked the way I looked with my legs spread, and he must enjoy seeing the red stripes forming on my inner thighs.

"Good job my pet. Now I am going to make it a little harder. You will see why I brought the ice. I've been wanting to do this to you all week." He went over and grabbed a few cubes from the ice bucket he had placed on the nightstand. He took one and held it against my pussy. It was so cold and uncomfortable, I tried to squirm away even though I was so tightly tied.

My Master put a firm hand by my pussy. "Be still, my pet. I have whipped you five times and now I'm going to put five ice cubes in your pussy." He slowly slid it in. I couldn't believe he did that, I never felt anything like it, I can't describe it. It was so cold, but it almost felt like burning.

My Master slid all five cubes in and I felt so full. They started to melt and I felt cold water running down my pussy. It was so uncomfortable. My Master stood up again with the riding crop, and I said "please don't hit me now Master. Please let me adjust to the ice, it hurts so much."

"I'm sorry you said that my dear, now we have to start back at number one." And he hit me, this time faster and sharper than he had before.

"Ow, that hurts so much Master." Then he hit me again, and again. Finally, I counted. "One."

Now I had finally learned to behave. My Master hit me four more times and I was a good girl and counted each of them without complaint. Even though he had whipped me over ten times and my thighs were burning, we were only up to five on his count. He went to get a few more ice cubes, and this time, even though it was hard, I was totally still when he put them in. "Thank you, Master. I want to please you," I said meekly.

"Good girl, you are finally learning to be good. Let's do five more hits and then I have another surprise for you." He whipped me five more times, alternating sides on my sensitive, inflamed flesh, and I counted. All the while, the ice was quickly melting from the heat of my pussy.

After we got to ten, my Master went to his bag again and pulled out a bag of wooden clothespins. "I've been wanting to try these for a while as well." He started with my breasts. He pulled on my nipples and stretched them out and put the clothespins behind them. I gasped in pain, but was careful not to ask him to stop.

But then my Master went back to my sensitive thighs and started putting pins there as well. I was quiet at first, but then the pain became too much. "Please, please stop Master. I'm begging you."

My Master shushed me and told me to relax again. He continued putting the clothespins up and down my inner thighs. Then he said, "I'm so sorry you can't behave my pet. But now you know I have to be a stern Master and start back at one. And the only place to hit you now is right on your pussy."

He stood up again and started. The first hit on my pussy was a brutal shock, but I counted to one. Now my Master hit me faster and I could tell he was losing patience with me, so I counted quickly. By now my body was a mass of sensation - my nipples were sore, my thighs were on fire, my pussy was stinging, and I still felt the cold water from the ice cubes. I couldn't think about anything but the pain my Master was causing me, and I knew this is what he wanted.

We finally got to fifteen again and my Master said, "one more set of ice cubes my dear. If you are a good girl and be very still when I put these in and whip you five more times, I will lick you. But this will be harder, because these are going in your tight ass."

I couldn't believe it, I thought up he was joking. But he did, my Master slid the ice cubes in my ass. The cold and tightness was almost unbearable. But I couldn't imagine the pain if we started at one again. It was very hard, but I behaved.

Those last five hits were the most uncomfortable thing my Master had ever done to me, and this was just the start of our week together. While I moaned and whimpered, I did not ask my Master to stop.

After he got to twenty, my Master immediately got on the bed and started licking me. I still had the clothespins and the ice in my pussy and ass, and the mix of sensations was incredible.

"My god, your pussy is wet, my pet. I can't believe what a slut you are. I love to taste you." And finally my Master took off the clothespins on my nipples and legs, and buried his face in my wet pussy. He licked me so well, my pussy was on fire. Soon I could feel my orgasm building inside me. "Please don't stop, Master, I'm begging you." He licked a few more times and I came all over his face. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced.

He immediately came up and started kissing he and slid his cock in my pussy. I could taste my come on his mouth as he pounded me. Then he said, " I'm sorry my pet, but you are such a slut and your pussy is too wet and open now. I need something tighter. While I have you tied apart and helpless like this, I'm going to use your ass. In fact, I'm going to use your ass as often as possible and as much as I want this week."

Then he pulled his cock out of my pussy and pushed it against my tight opening. Luckily, his cock was well lubricated from my pussy and my ass was still wet from the ice. By this time I was so shattered, it was easy for me to relax and let him in. I still felt the burning sensation I had the last time he used my ass, but it got easier after a few strokes. I moaned and cried out, but never asked him to pull out.

"You have such a tight ass my little slut, I love using it. And I love knowing your whole body hurts because of me." He grabbed my ankles and pushed in deeper and deeper until he finally came inside me. It looked like the most intense orgasm my Master had ever had as well.

Then he untied me and we both collapsed on the bed. I knew in a while we would go to the shower and clean each other. But for now, I just wanted to lay in my Master's arms. "I hope I pleased you Master. I know you need to punish me because I'm so bad. I love you and want to make you happy."

"I know my dear, I love you too. But you know I have to punish you to make you behave. I'm going to use you hard this week, but I think you will learn to like it." And then we drifted to sleep.