Pleasing the Teen Futa

Story Info
A mother learns that her daughter's friend is a futanari.
12.4k words
4.59
309.5k
708

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,014 Followers

Linda stopped at the suburban house. She had to park on the street because it was already full of cars. She knew that already, since she was late, and she was going to meet five other housewives. They all had girls the same age as her daughter, and now when she had started to hang out with the other girls, they had said it would be good to meet. No other parents had done that, but now when they had all passed legal age, and some even passed 19, it seemed like a good idea to join forces to keep them out of trouble. Not that her daughter would do that, at least not on her own, but some of her new friends had probably already turned 19, and even if they seemed like great kids, it was best to get help from the other parents.

She knocked on the door and waited until another woman came to open.

"Hello, you are Mrs. Sullivan, I presume," the woman opening the door said.

"Yes, are you Mrs. Willems?" Linda answered.

"It is just Ms., please come in. Everyone else is already here. I hope you didn't have any trouble finding your way here," Mrs. Sullivan said, as she led the way into the house.

She gave a careful "no" to the question even if it was not true. She had lost her way and instead of the 15 minutes early she had planned on being, she was now few minutes late. Not the impression she wanted to give on the other housewives.

The house was impressive with plenty of space and nice furniture. She had not known that Ms. Willems was so well off. As a single parent it was very impressive. Linda depended on her husband for nice things. She had worked hard when she was younger, but had stopped when they had kids. For the first few years she said that she would start working again, when they had all left for college. Now she was not so sure anymore. Working for eight hours every day sounded very foreign now.

"Do you know any of the others?" Ms. Willems asked as they reached the others in the kitchen.

"I have not had the pleasure," Linda said, after looking them over.

"Starting on the left we have Mrs. Marie Wilson, Mrs. Deborah Weber and Mrs. Victoria Diaz. Mrs. Elise Ellis will be with us shortly. She had some business to attend before she could join us in the kitchen. I am Julie. We try to use first name around here," Ms. Willems explained.

"Nice to meet you all," Linda answered after the introduction.

"And you are Mrs. Linda Sullivan? I got that correct, right?" Julie asked.

"Yes, you can call me Linda," she answered.

Julie offered her a seat and she sat down trying to remember the names. Julie was the one that lived here. Marie was blonde, Deborah was clearly a fake blonde with some darker hair sticking out, and Victoria was Latin. Hopefully she would be able to remember that. Now she only had to figure out which mother belonged to which daughter. She had only met three of the teenagers so far but she was certain the other two would come her way, soon enough, now when they had all become close friends with her own daughter.

"Would you like some coffee, Linda?" Julie asked.

Linda looked around the table, and saw all the others had a cup, and that there was one standing on Julie's empty seat. She preferred tea, but this was not the best time to be difficult. She was here to make friends, and make sure her daughter had a stable group of friends, not make the others think she was weird for not drinking coffee.

"I would love some, thank you," she answered, taking the cup being held out to her, before she even had the time to answer.

"Should we wait for Elise or get started without her?" Julie asked.

"You know that could take quite a while. Depending on her mood, it could be another hour or more," Victoria spoke up.

"True. The tighter her ass gets, the longer the workout seem to take. We should just start," Deborah added.

"Ok," Julie said as she sat down at the table. "I guess I get us started. You might think it is a bit strange for us parents to band up like this, it might not be very common, but I promise you that it is with good reason," she went on.

"I have met with other parents before, when Sarah was young, but this sounded like it is a bit more than that. Especially since you asked me to not bring my husband," Linda answered.

"Oh, there is good reason for that too. Believe me," Marie said, twirling her blonde hair.

"It all started when Marie learned that her daughter, Justine, had gotten pregnant, recently after turning 18," Julie explained, taking a pause for the information to sink in. "Of course she was shocked, and since she knew her daughter spent most of her time with my daughter, Leah, and Deborah's daughter, Zoe, she called us so we could find out what was going on."

Linda was shocked. She couldn't imagine the horror if she learned Sarah was pregnant.

"She knew she did not have a boyfriend, and she wanted to know if we knew of any parties or secret boyfriends. I knew what could be up, and the answer was both much simpler, and more complicated, than anything Marie had started to create in her worried little head," Julie continued her story as she exchanged smiles with Marie.

What a nightmare story, Linda thought. Marie must have been in shambles learning about it. Still she seemed so calm now. She also worried what this had to do with her own daughter. Was she in a position to get pregnant too?

"You see, my daughter is not like other girls, and it turned out I was correct, she was the cause of everything," Julie carried on her story with a light giggle that Linda found highly inappropriate. "She is a girl, with breasts, a vagina and everything else that girls should have. Being a girl she still has one small part that is more fitting for a boy."

"Not so small part. Very big part," Victoria added.

"Yes, good point. Sorry to be blunt here, but Leah was born with a big set of penis and balls," Julie confessed her daughter's secret.

Linda held her hand up to her mouth to not show that she was gasping in shock. Everyone sat silent at the table for a minute waiting for her to gather herself.

"You mean, you mean that Leah was the one that got Justine pregnant?" Linda asked.

"I am afraid so. I should also add that Leah has also been diagnosed with a high sex drive. We have been to doctors about it, and they say it is just a phase. When we talked to the girls about it, we learned that Justine and Zoe had decided to try and help Leah. They had been having sex for a while. Ever since they were of legal age, actually," Julie said calmly.

"This, this is an outrage. Are you saying that Leah could be having sex with my daughter right now? I need to leave to make sure that doesn't happen," Linda said trying to stand up, but being stopped by Julie and Victoria.

"No, you do not need to worry about that right now. There is more you need to know. Leah is busy with something else right now, and I want to tell you that we found a solution. Just sit down, and we can continue," Julie explained.

Linda struggled for a second, but then decided to trust the other women, and let them continue.

"We were all shocked, when talking; we also learned that Leah had been having sex with two other friends. Victoria's daughter, Cindy, and Elise's daughter, Pauline, were also involved, and they joined forces with us to find a solution. In the end we could only find one way," Julie said convincingly.

"What solution did you find?" Linda asked nervously, needing to know what could save her daughter.

They were interrupted by a woman coming in from the living room.

"Hello, Elise," came from the other women at the table.

"Did everything go well?" Julie added.

"It was fantastic. I will be sitting crooked for a few days, but Leah was happy. She was very careful with my belly too," Elise answered. "Have you started without me?"

"Yes, we have. This is Mrs. Linda Sullivan, Sarah's mother. Mrs. Elise Ellis is Pauline's mother," Linda said, completing the last introductions.

Linda didn't know what was going on. Elise was clearly pregnant and she had been doing something with Leah? Was it some exercise for pregnant women? She seemed a bit too old for having a baby.

"MOM, I am heading out," came a girl's voice and Linda just barely caught Leah walking by a doorway, before disappearing out. Was it really safe to stay here, knowing what she knew about Leah now. She had considered her a nice and polite girl, but now it scared her. Sarah had said she would spend some time with friends today, and she knew Leah would be one of them.

"Don't worry, Linda. Let us continue instead," Deborah comforted.

"Where was I? Oh, I remember. So we had to come up with a way to protect our girls' purity and safety. At first, we tried to talk to them and just make them stop, but they all said that wasn't possible. Leah's sex drive was to strong, and they all wanted to help her. We thought that was admirable, and at that point we all knew what action had to be taken," Julie took a break from the story, as Linda sat on the edge of her seat, wanting to know how they solved it.

"So, instead of our daughters helping Leah out, we offered to step in. One of us will be here for Leah in the morning, and after school to take care of her needs," Julie continued.

"Wha-, What? What does that mean?" Linda said, her head spinning in confusion.

"It means, well, you know that Elise was just upstairs with Leah? She was letting Leah have sex with her, any which way Leah wanted, to make sure that she won't have sex with any of all your daughters tonight. It is a good mother's duty, to make sure her daughter can just be young, focus on school, and have the best possible future they can have," Julie explained.

"You are all doing this?" Linda asked, getting nods from all the women. "What about your husbands? You are all married."

"Mine knows," Elise said, standing up and turning her side to Linda, showing of her big belly. "He supports me, and even accepted that I get pregnant from Leah."

"Mine doesn't," Deborah said, showing her smaller bulge. "He thinks it is his baby, but I know for certain it is Leah's."

Linda was in even more shock. Not only did these women let a teenage girl with a cock, take out all her sexual needs on them, but they were letting her knock them up.

"You are both lucky. I feel it is a big waste to take all that potent sperm, and eating pills to make sure it doesn't stick. Oh, we should tell you. Leah never use a condom," Marie said, feigning to be upset at her two friends.

"Why are you telling me this?" Linda wondered, questioning the sanity of the other women.

"That is simple. Leah has promised to not have sex with the girls, and instead having sex with one of the mothers. Now she feels that her and Sarah are, and will be, very good friends, but she is worried about her sex drive. What if she is at you and your husband's residence, when it becomes too strong for her to handle? We know the other girls would do anything to help her. From what I understand Sarah is a sweet and helpful person too. We wouldn't feel good, if your daughter or any of the other girls, would need to help her," Julie explained like it was a normal thing to happen.

"I wouldn't want that to happen," Linda said.

"It is up to us mothers, to make sure that it does not happen. Now you are one of us and we want to offer you the chance to help. Help keep our daughters young and innocent," Julie continued.

"Help? No, no, I can't do that. I am a married woman. My husband would never accept that. And with a girl? That isn't for me," Linda waved her hands to make sure they understood. "Using my hand? Maybe. It sounds like you are doing a lot more than that, and it is out of the question."

"We tried handjobs but it isn't enough. She needs proper sex. At times she let us do oral, but she always needs proper sex after that, to be fully satisfied," Victoria said.

"Don't you want to keep your daughter safe? We hesitated at first too, but now we all don't mind anymore. Heck, I think we all actually love it, best sex of my life," Marie stated, getting agreements from the other women.

"It is a lot to take in now. You can think about it for a few days?" Julie said. "I am sure you will make the best decision for your daughter."

"I don't see me changing my mind. I think I better leave now," Linda said standing up.

This time no one stopped her as she left the table and headed out to her car. What kind of madhouse was this? A group of old women, fucking and getting pregnant from a teenage girl, acting like it was the most normal and sensible thing in the world. She would never do anything like that.

She hurried home; worried a few times that she would be stopped by the police. It would be hard to explain that she was on her way to stop a girl from having sex with her daughter, because she herself hadn't wanted to do it. What kind of woman did they think she was? Of course she wouldn't let them trick her into something like that.

Once at home, she rushed inside, noticing two extra pairs of shoes, next to her daughter's.

"Sarah? Sarah, are you here?" Linda called out. "Sarah, I need you down here," she went on, calling up the stairs where her daughter's room was located.

"What is it?" Sarah answered peeking down the stairs.

"Who-," Linda started but then thought the better of it. She didn't want to cause a scene. "Can you come down here; I need to talk to you."

Linda watched as her daughter danced down the stairs on light feet.

"Please make it quick, we are having so much fun studying. How lucky am I to have found such nice friends, Mom? What did you want to talk about," Sarah said gleefully.

Linda felt her courage leave her. She had planned to kick the friends out, but now she realized that wouldn't work out the way she had planned. Her daughter had been so happy since she started to hang out with them, and she couldn't just take them away from her now.

"Who else is up there?" Linda asked.

"Leah and Cindy, they are so funny. Were we making too much noise? I will tell them we need to calm down a bit, now when we are not alone," Sarah told her mom.

Linda felt her nerves were starting to act up again. Could she leave her daughter in the same room as an oversexed girl, that most likely was thinking about having sex with her daughter, every second of their time together? It was her job to make sure her daughter was kept safe. Cindy being there didn't help, as she had just learned that the other girls had been a part of the sex games, before their parents had stepped in to stop it.

"Are you sure you should be hanging out with Leah?" she asked her daughter, already regretting it as soon as the words came out.

"Why not? She might be the nicest person I have ever met. Smart too. She has helped me a lot with my trigonometry. Today we are doing history. Never knew that could be fun too." Sarah said.

"Leave the door open, so that I know what you are doing in there. If you are studying, you need to study, and keep the noise down," Linda said, thinking that having them leave the door open, should at least stop them from being able to have sex, for now.

"Sure thing, Mom. It is just that they make everything more fun, even studying," Sarah answered, and bolted up to her room.

What was she to do? Her daughter seemed happier than ever before, and she had already noticed that her grades had improved since meeting her new friends. Still, she couldn't shake that feeling that it wasn't safe to leave her with Leah. She almost wished that the other mothers hadn't told her about it. Things were much easier before she learned about that part. If there was a way to remove Leah from the group, and make Sarah stay friends with the other girls, that would solve it. Still from what the other mothers had said, they all liked, and stood up for Leah. Saying that Sarah wasn't allowed to be friends with Leah, might just make her spend time with her behind her back. It might even force her daughter to have sex with Leah, to get back at her mother's unfair decision. Having them be at the Sullivan residence, with the door open, would work until she came up with something better.

'They are being awfully quiet,' Linda told her husband, who only shrug his shoulder.

Maybe it had been a mistake to ask them to keep the noise down. If they were joking around and having fun, she would at least know they weren't up to anything bad. She tried to listen from the bottom of the stairs, but couldn't hear anything. It was the kind of suspicious silence, that could only hide some mischief. It had been some hours since the special treatment of Mrs. Ellis. What if the need had struck Leah, and they knew that she had declined to help her, so now the other two girls were taking care of it? Or since Leah was having sex with Cindy's mother, it was up to Sarah to help her friend.

She thought about calling to the girls, but if they were doing anything, that would just make them stop, and Linda would never know. Instead she started to sneak up the stairs, careful to not make any sound. The door to Sarah's room was still open, but Linda knew she had to look inside. She still didn't hear anything, and that made her think even more, that they must be up to something. She hid behind the door, pointing out into the upper hallway, and jumped forward so that she could see into the whole room.

"Hello, Mrs. Sullivan," Cindy said innocently.

"Oh, hello," Linda answered.

Leah was lying on the bed; Sarah and Cindy were both sitting on the floor. They all had a book they were reading from, and, to Linda's dismay, the whole scene was perfectly innocent. Not that she wanted them to be having sex in there. Still. If that happened, she at least had an excuse to end it all here. If they were having sex, she could have just thrown Leah out of the house, and told Sarah that she could never see her again. Now they were just three 18-year-old friends, studying together.

"Did you want anything, Mom?" Sarah asked sweetly.

"I-, I just wanted to ask, if you had eaten anything? You study better on a full stomach," Linda said, hoping the excuse would work.

"I am famished. We only had a snack when Leah got here. I imagine we are all pretty hungry," Sarah said, putting a hand on her stomach.

"C-certainly," Linda stuttered.

She hadn't anticipated that they would actually need to eat. Until she had other options, she had to play her role, as wife and mother. After all, that was what she was, and always wanted to be.

"Just give me a minute," Linda said before getting out of the doorway, and down the stairs again.

She felt like she had made a fool out of herself, walking up there, to check if they were having sex. It sounded like a silly notion, but despite that she couldn't shake the feeling that a full-blown orgy, could break out whenever that teenage girl with a cock was around. Maybe later that night she would have a talk with her daughter, about not falling for group pressure. She could add some talk about saving herself for marriage too, but it would probably not come across as very wise, since Sarah knew she was born before her parents were married. She felt confident she would be able to come up with something. Hopefully by then, it wouldn't be too late.

They all sat down at the table for dinner. Linda kept looking over at Leah. She was a sweet, good looking teenager. Why was she so afraid of her? She thought back at the other mothers back at the Willems residence. They all seemed to be love struck by her. Was there some magic involved? Not that she believed in something like that. From what they had said about the teenagers stepping in to "help" Leah with her problem, it did sound like there was something unnatural taking place. She shook her head. She shouldn't let herself get lost in thoughts. She needed something else to help keep her mind of Leah, and her girl cock, enslaving women at her will.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,014 Followers