Pleasure Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of previous story, Pleasure Addiction.
1.5k words
4.19
6.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaspire
Vaspire
3 Followers

This is part 2 of Pleasure Addiction. Click on my bio to read Part 1. The jist is this is the story of a married couple, John and Renata, who experiment with an invention that causes the recipient (Renata) to feel all the pleasure experienced by the transmitter (John) in an amplified amount.

*

My eyes creaked open. Morning light was beginning to enter the room, but that wasn't what had woken me. My wife Renata, sexy enough to distract me all times of day under normal circumstances, was bent over, naked, kneeling next to me. She had my hard cock in her hand and was stroking it up and down. Her face showed a mixture of fascination and lust.

"This big guy woke me up," Renata declared. "We were both waiting for you". She smiled. "I know you said I'd be able to feel the pleasure you feel, but I didn't think it'd be this strong." She shook her head. "I felt this amazing, warm throbbing, so powerful it woke me up. I couldn't figure out what it was, but then I realized..." she glanced down again and giggled "you have morning wood!".

"I mean, that mostly seems like your fault," I accused her. "None of this would be an issue if you weren't so sexy."

She smiled, drew herself closer, then wrapped her entire hand around my hard cock. "OOOHHH" she groaned. "It feels SO. GOOD". It did, but then again, I'd turned up the amplitude on her receptor so she'd receive an amplified signal of my pleasure. She moved her other hand under the shaft, cradling my balls and pressing. "MMMmmmMMMM!" she mumbled. "I could do this forever." She pulled her hand up and down my cock, up and down, faster and faster.

"You know", I said, "since you can feel it and everything, it really does feel better with lube. Renata scanned the room, hopped off the bed, ran to our dresser, and grabbed her giant bottle of body lotion. Giddy with excitement, she squirted a generous glob of the white lotion into her palm, then deftly wrapped it around my cock. She worked it up and down, slowly at first, then faster as she distributed it along the length of the shaft.

"OH!" She practically screamed. Gone was her look of giddiness. Now she looked... overwhelmed. Her eyes were wide, but unfocused. She still pumped up and down, but her practiced technique had given way to a more frantic movement, like she was desperate. "OH GOD," she murmured hoarsely "Never had anything... feel... so good". Her pupils were dilated. Her mouth was agape, she was practically drooling from the sensation overload.

Renata had always been eager in bed, and as we'd gotten our "practice" in, she'd gotten better and better in her technique. She was always eager to hear what I wanted and how to give it to me, but this was something different. She could feel exactly what I felt, and was improving her skills in real-time. Every little change in speed, in touch, in firmness or position, all of it she was locked in on, because she was feeling everything I felt amp'd up. We were completely locked in, and I was just enjoying the ride.

She was jerking me off with perfection, her slippery hand working up and down on my hard cock, all the way down from the bottom of the shaft up to the head, giving it a firm rub with each stroke. She turned her body slightly to adjust her position, incidentally giving me a great view of her amazing, naked ass. My cock throbbed even harder. Renata looked up for a moment, confused. She looked at me, looked where I was looking, and grinned despite her near-delirium. "You like that?" she asked, "you like looking at my ass while I jerk you off?" She rotated even more so her curvy, naked ass was right next to me in plain view. I planted a hand on it and give her firm skin a squeeze. She bent over more, letting her big, round breasts graze my thigh while she continued stroking me.

I reached up with my other hand and played with her inner thigh, working my way up to her glistening clit. Renata turned toward me for a moment, as if confused, and swatted my hand away with a murmured "don't worry about it, this is better". She was stroking fast and deep, nearly incapacitated with pleasure but hungrily craving more. She could feel what she was doing to me, knew that I was close. I was on the edge. Normally I'd have said something, but there was no need - Renata knew. She was equal parts dazed and ferociously hungry for me to cum. My balls ached, my shaft quivered and pulsed.

"Oh!" Renata and I moaned together as she coaxed a hard orgasm out of me. My cock shot one, two, three long ropes of cum as Renata fervently stroked, continued stroking to the last drop. "OhhaAAHAAH" Renata practically screamed as she endured what seemed like the most powerful orgasm of her life. She seemed to combating her own body, not yet ready to give up her firm grasp on my shaft, but fighting off convulsions from our orgasm. She finally collapsed in a twitching heap, moaning and glassy-eyed.

"Renata?" I asked, concerned that she hadn't, I don't know, had a heart attack or something. "You okay hun?" She managed to nod weakly.

She took an hour or two of our Saturday morning before she could speak, another hour or two before she was herself again, and then was ready to go again shortly after.

"That was amazing!" she gasped. "I've never come that hard in my life! Or... maybe that was you? I don't know. All I know is, we're keeping this up." She raised her eyebrows at the "up" pun. "Eh? Eh?"

"You're gonna wear me out, young lady," I smiled. "You drained me pretty good, I don't know if I have anything else left in me.

"No?" Renata asked coyly. She threw off her shorts she was wearing, pulled off her pants, and bent over the edge of the bed, exposing her ass like a trophy. Damn. I quickly removed my clothes and walked over.

Without a moment's hesitation, Renata reached out from between her legs, grabbed my still-hardening cock, and pulled it over. She plunged it into her pussy, wet from excitement already. Normally, we'd spend some time kissing, biting each other's necks, warming up with foreplay, then slowly ramping up with sex. Not this time. Renata went from zero to sixty in the matter of the few seconds, pushing back against me by thrusting her ass as much as I was thrusting in her.

"Ugh!" she moaned. "Give it to me!" She was clearly enjoying herself, but wasn't overwhelmed like she'd been the last two times we'd fooled around since we'd tried the transmitters. Her big, round ass was slapping against me as her warm pussy quivered with each thrust. Bracing against the bed with one hand, she reached up and cradled my balls with the other. "Oh!" she murmured "we like that, huh?" I responded by fucking her from behind harder. She moaned still more, minutes going by as I got closer and closer to the edge. Again, there was no need to communicate anything - Renata felt it all, and was ready.

"Cum inside me!" she pleaded, reaching back with each hand and grabbing hold of my hips, forcing me to thrust into her. We climaxed together again, her convulsing slightly but able to hold it together. We collapsed in bed for the second time in a few hours. As our breathing slowed down, Renata laid her hand on my chest. "I love you" she said.

"I love you too hun" I replied before dozing off.

----

Several hours later, I woke up again to Renata over me, however something was different this time. She looked agitated, was scratching her hair, and seemed unable to sit still. "I feel weird" she said. "After we had sex I felt amazing, like, the best I've ever felt" she said. "But like half an hour ago I started feeling antsy."

"Oh, I'm sorry hun" I said. "Can I get you something? Like a coffee or Advil or whatever?" Renata was a coffee junky. Maybe she'd gone too long without some? I'd heard withdrawal from caffeine could be pretty bad.

"I don't know" she said. She looked confused. "I think I - I think I need to - I'm going to go for a run" she decided. "Could you hand me that sports bra?" she asked, gesturing toward the bright blue sports bra laying on the edge of the bed.

"Sure" I said, picking it up and offering it to her.

"Thanks!" she said, pulling off her shirt and unhooking her current bra, a black lace Victoria's Secret thing. Her bountiful breasts spilled out, bouncy and full, with light tan lines from her bikini. Despite myself, my cock throbbed imperceptibly at her beautiful form. Damn.

Renata inhaled sharply. She blinked a few times and smiled. "Whoa! I just felt way better!" she exclaimed. She looked down at me. "And is this guy awake again?"

I tried to smile.

Vaspire
Vaspire
3 Followers