Pleasure & Punishment

Story Info
You teach her how to behave.
952 words
3.14
26.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that you are wanting to see me again. I go over to your apartment, knowing you are not home. I set things up for you. All the ties on the bed and the variety of toys laid in a neat row. The discipline means laid out as well.

I take and get into your shower waiting for you, letting the water cascade down my firm body. Stepping out and towel drying feeling the wanting desire grow inside my loins. I go and getting the outfit that I picked out to wear for you. I put on a very submissive and revealing outfit. Wrist bracelets with metal loops for restraining and a collar as well fashioned in the same way. I put a slight bit of makeup on and a tad of musk for the fragrant allure. I slip into the guarder and hose and place my black hills on. Leaving my hair down and flowing, knowing you like it that way. I wait patiently for you to come home as I light candles and turn down the lights and put on Celtic music. I fall asleep waiting for you on the bed.

You arrive home and look slowly around your home. Finding me sleeping on your bed. Your arousing begins. You slowly take the binds and place them around the bracelets I have on. You also reach and find something else to take and restraint my ankles. You slowly take and begin to trace a single feather down my body to awaken me. I arouse a bit moaning from the sensations I am feeling. You tell me what a naughty slave I have been for not asking permission to do all this. Telling me you will deal with me after you shower.

You come back from your shower taking my hair in your hands and pulling it back. Telling me that I will have to be punished for the mistakes I have made. I beg for forgiveness, as you reach toward the smaller whips. You tell me no that I will have to learn, but as it was all done for you that it will not be as bad on me. You take and let the cat a nail tails smack quickly against my hip, I moan out begging, no master. You lash it across the same spot several times over and over. I pull against my restraints, moaning and thrashing about. You tell me from now on I will consult you for anything. I let out a low moan answering, yes master.

You lay the whip aside and begin to run your fingers over my body, admiring the outfit I have chosen to wear. Telling me that you like it very much, tracing your fingers over my revealed nipples. I let out a moan of pleasure begging to be released. You answer no that I still need to learn something's about discipline and pleasure going together. You take and lean in and begin to trace you tongue around my nipples letting your teeth slowly trace across them and nibbling down on them. I writhe from the pleasure asking to be released so I my pleasure you. You ignore my request and work your way down my body tracing your tongue to my throbbing wanting womanhood. Telling me that I a very wet and the aroma from my body is very erotic.

You slowly trace your tongue over my clit sending shivers of pleasure all threw my body. Telling me that I am like a budding flower waiting to emurse into full bloom. Tracing your hands over my hips and all of a sudden thrusting your tongue deep inside me, sending my body thrashing about. You reach and take a toy from where I had placed them and slide it inside turning it on and sending pulsating vibrations though my entire body. Working the toys in and out and running your tongue over my clit, my whole shivering and quaking. Moans of pleasure fill the room. You take me to the very height of pleasure and stop. I cry out in pleasure, master I am so in need so your touch.

You take and slowly lower your self into me, letting your cock set and the entrance and slowly rubbing it up and down. Leaning your body into mine and tracing your lips across mine. You let your tongue enter my mouth and I accept it with no resistance. Our tongues intertwine as you slowly release mine and bite down on my lip, as you thrust your manhood deeply and savagely inside me. Building up to a fast and thrusting motion, our bodies begin to glisten with sweat, and the smell of musk and fresh lust fills the air.

I begin to arch my back and thrust my pelvis into yours, both of us grinding into each other. My whole body thrashes and my inner being begins to scream out. I groan and tighten my whole body clamping all muscles tightly around you cock and milking it. Our souls begin to unite as one as I feel your member growing inside and the ridges thicken. Your wanting desires begin to show as your thrusting is quickened as my body begins to rise and tremble I scream out and release all at once showering you cock with juices and feeling your release with mine as well we both moan and shake with pleasure howling like some animals. I slow my breathing as you slow your pace, you look deeply into my eyes telling me that is pleasure and if I wanted to keep feeling that way and not be left wanting like I was before I better learn to behave.