Pleasure at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step up close and spreading her cheeks, I point my cock at her lustfull pussy. The head slides over her outer lips several times, rubbing her hard little clit. She grabs my cock with one hand, placing it at the entrance of her love tunnel. With one swift move she impales herself on my shaft to the hilt. My groin is crushing her cheeks. She stops her attack on the pussy in front of her to moan out these words," your dick is buried in my pussy. Now do something with it. Fuck me hard and deep. Cum in me and fill me up. Fuck me! Fuck me!" I immediately start pumping in and out of her. Ramming my cock deep in her every time, she times her thrust so she can force it in further at the end of my thrusts. Needless to say, I can not last long under these condition.

I feel my cock start its little jerking routine, alerting me to what is going to happen next. Several deep thrusts and I bury myself as deep as I can in Tori's pussy and hold tight. She shoves back a little and I feel her love tunnel start to spasm, clamping down and then releasing my cock. It clamps down, but does not release this time. I start to shoot hot thick cum deep into her. I feel her reaction, her juices are flowing around my cock. She is filling up quick;y, our juices are being forced out between the seal of her pussy around my cock. They slowly start their pathes down her inner thighs. We all are exhausted and collaspe. After we recover, I tell them I must leave because I have business tomorrow. They need to get to bed, they say they have business to attend to, also.

I kiss them and ask for their number, hinting I would love to get together again if possible. Suzie hands me her number and they smile and wink at me. We kiss and I go back to my room.Several weeks later I try calling Suzie and a message machine answers and directs me to a web site. I find out that Suzie and Tori are high end ecsorts and they travel together. I look thru their web site and discover that what I had enjoyed would have cost me $5,000.00. I guess even escorts needs some relaxatgion of their own, can't be business all the time. I am just lucky to have been the right guy at the right time. Needless to say, I never saw them again.

12