Pleasure by Proxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She WAS angry...! I felt remorse flood through me, and a deep anger toward Daria began boiling in the pit of my stomach.

"Are you really okay with this, Sonya?" I asked. "I don't have to do this, you know, and I still wouldn't leave you."

Sonya said nothing, but she released her grip on my dick. She slowly raised her hand until it was in front of her face, palm inward, examining the lust cocktail her mother and I had mixed. I could see the sticky, shiny fuck juices smeared across her hand. Sonya brought her hand to her nose and smelled it.

"Gotcha!" she exclaimed, a smile breaking out on her face.

I expelled my breath in relief, realizing I had been holding it while gauging Sonya's reaction.

"Of course I'm okay with it...hell, I wish you and I could have sex, make love, fuck, whatever you want to call it. I guess we can -but the only one who would feel it is you...so...yeah, I'm truly fine with you and Mom having sex. Less messy. And no catheter to worry about."

Sonya wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Seriously, Sonya, I don't have to do this," I told her. "I so appreciate the kind offer, but I'd rather not do this if it hurts you."

Sonya her tongue out at me. Then, she put her hand to her mouth and licked up our fuck juices, slowly, as if savoring the flavor.

And grinned.

12