Pleasure by Text Ch. 01

Story Info
A late night text session.
1.1k words
3
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxy_rob
sxy_rob
4 Followers

This is a true story about text message that were sent between a man and a women one night.

*

He said

You have just passed your driving test and u call me and ask me to meet you half way for a meal to celebrate. At the meal, we are sat opposite each other chatting and touching hands! I lean over for a kiss and fill your tongue enter my mouth...

she said

I run my foot up the inside of your leg and give you a hard on! You begin to breathe on my neck really heavy! We get so worked up that we forget the meal and go to my car. You kiss me and I pull u onto the bonnet of my car...

He said

I push myself between your legs, and you can fill how hard I am through are clothes. I kiss down your neck unbuttoning your top at the same time. I kiss the tops of your tits and undo the clasp on the front of your bra. I start to suck between your tits your breathing gets heavy and u start to moan telling me how much you are enjoying this. You start to rub you pussy up and down my cock through are clothes....

She said

I unzip your jeans and begin rubbing your cock; I unzip my jeans and pull my thong to one side! I moan as you push your cock in me. I tell you to go further. You get off me, we get into your car, and we start to drive back to your house. I am gagging for a shag so I touch myself there in front of you and put my hand down your jeans as you drive....

He said

Your moaning so loud you can hardly stay still in the seat. You remove your hand from my cock to concentrate on you. You take your hand from your pussy and put it to my lips so I can taste you. Your taste makes me moan, we pass a hotel and I stop and pull into the car park. I make you wait as I go and pay for a room....

She says

You take me up to the room. You push me against the wall and we start kissing! We start to undress each over as fast as we can. I pull away from you and tell you to come to the bathroom in 10 mins. You come in and I am in the bath with my legs really wide giving myself pleasure with the showerhead. I get up, walk over to you, and take off your clothes while I am still wet. I take you to the bath and put my legs over your shoulders......

He said

I kiss your hot pussy and you taste so good. I take you clit between my lips and it drives you wild. I push a finger into your pussy and then add another. I push them in and out until u cum....

She said

I wont your dick inside me you tease me and only put the head of your dick inside me! I grab you and pull you all the way inside me! I role you over so I am on top and you can tease me anymore. I hold onto the bath taps so I can pull on you so hard you cum in me I scream you shout and you cum again! We get out of the bath and get into the same towel ....

He said

I push your hair out of your face and put it behind your ears. I tell you how beautiful you are and kiss you on the lips. U fill my cock get hard and it pushes up between us you take hold of it.....

She said

i give you a bit of a hand job and take you to the bed. You lie down and I crawl onto and stroke your chest you have your hands on my hips and they work there way up. You pull me down onto you and I lick your 6pack. And then lick back up again we kiss as I slowly move on to you. I tell you how much I like your body. I move slow and hard on your cock! You tell me that it's the best sex you have ever had and that you wont me every day for ever.....

He said

My hands are still on your hips as you rotate them with my cock deep inside you! We're both moaning so much it's the best sex we have ever had. I tell you that I wont to spend the rest of my life with you and take a nipple into my mouth....

She said

I tell you I wont the same we have the longest pleasurable orgasium ever. We then lie by each other and you wrap you arms around me. I rest my head on your chest and hug under the blankets....

He said

We lie there just kissing and hugging. There is a knock at the door and you put my top on and go to answer it. u come back and tell me you have got a surprise for me! When you were in the bathroom you rang your friend Jodie and asked her to come over, Jodie walks into the room and you start snogging. I can see your tongues playing with each others and I blow my load all over the bed.....

She said

Jodie walks over to you and you star kissing! I pull her away from you and start undressing her. I tell her to get the rope and we tie you arms and legs to the bed. I sit on you and your dick goes all the way up my ass. I lie back and Jodie gets on top and presses her wet pussy against mine! I move back and forward giving you both pleasure! Your both moaning then I turn round and tell you to lick Jodie out.....

He said

i ask you to put my dick back in your ass as it felt sooo good! Jodie watches as my dick goes up your tight bum. She moans as my whole cock goes up your tight whole. She lowers her wet pussy onto my mouth and cums before my tongue even touches her...

She said

I put a long dildo up my pussy and cum! You cum in my bum and Jodie cums in your mouth! I tell you not to swallow it! I lean over and kiss you and take some of her cum from you mouth and swallow it.

Hopefully there is more to come! Let me know how I could improve.

sxy_rob
sxy_rob
4 Followers