Pleasure Cove

Story Info
Mel & Johnny fall for each other in secluded cove.
712 words
3.24
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melaine spent ages dressing up for her big date with Johnny, it had been a while since she had dated and her anxiety resulted in her applying every beauty technique known to man in order to make sure she looked absolutely fabulous.

Johnny on the other hand was a player and after slapping on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and some aftershave before setting off for the seaside pub where they had agreed to meet.

An hour later found Johnny bumming a couple of fags off mike while sipping a cool Bud waiting for Melaine to arrive. Suddenly mike gasped and there was a flurry of activity near the door, Johnny swiveled round to see what all the fuss was about only to see a divine apparition approaching him, followed closely by every head in the bar. Tall and slim in a beautiful tight, blood red dress accentuating all the right curves. Long auburn hair cascading gently over her silken shoulders as her perfume drifted silently over the still night air bewitching all whom it touched.

Hesitantly she walked up to him and offered a mumbled greeting before he whisked her out of the pub, away from any competition.

Chatting as they walked along the rocky coast, Melaine found herself captivated by the short, over-confident wannabe footballer at her side while Johnny had been bowled over by the smart beauty in his company.

Eventually they reached a small, secluded , sandy cove where they sat down for a while admiring the Mediterranean sunset on the horizon, with Melanie resting her head atop Johnny's. Then without warning, prompted by a lust she had never known before she turned to Johnny, kissed him and whispered urgently, words he thought he'd never hear: "Honey, please fuck me, I need you so badly..!"

Laying her on her back Johnny proceeded to brush her hair out of her eyes before planting little kisses all over her face and neck then slowly he unzipped her dress until her voluptuous breasts hung free of all confinement, exposing them to his eager tongue as it encircled one nipple at a time, gently flicking his tongue back and forth while he furiously fingered her with 2, 3 and finally 4 fingers.

Removing her dress completely he lowered his head between her thighs and started lapping up her succulent juices for all he was worth. Occasionally circling her clit with his tongue while keeping pace with his fingers plunging into her wetness; then just as he felt her body begin to stiffen he shoved a finger up her virgin asshole.

That did it for her and she let out a scream of pure ecstasy as she went over the top, and had a mind- blowing orgasm.

Unable to resist any longer, he struggled out of his clothes and drifted back up her body; leaving a slippery trail along the curve of her stomach, breasts and neck before giving her a taste of herself.

He had never been this hard before in his life, as her hand gently gripped his cock he felt like he would explode. Guiding his throbbing dick to her entrance she looked at him at mouthed, "I love you!" In one swift movement he impaled her upon his member and she let out a faint cry. "Hurts?" "Not anymore!" She wasn't tight; he could feel no resistance yet every centimetre of him was - caressed. He began rocking slowly and after a few seconds her hips began bucking up to meet his, matching him thrust for thrust.

Their breathing quickened her hands cupped his back pulling him deeper, holding him there as they came in unison, as he shot his load deep inside her.

They lay there, relaxing slowly in each others arms, sweat glistening in the moonlight, then as if to say thank you for his unselfishness, Melaine disengaged herself from the embrace and move down engulfed his semi-rigid cock, cleaning it of the potent mixture of juices and awakening it, unable to control himself Johnny let fly giving her another dose of his love.

Later they lay in the cove side by side, dozing against one another they both felt complete for the first time, and both surrendered to sleep with a smile upon their faces.