Pleasure in the Bathroom

Story Info
Malay girl has an underwear fetish.
1.4k words
3.96
47.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
famela
famela
19 Followers

It was Hari Raya! A day of joy and jubilation, a festival to celebrate the end of the fasting month. This year, the girls had planned on going to each other's houses by renting a mini bus for the day. Altogether there were 6 couples, each with their boyfriends. One fine Saturday morning, they all arranged to meet at Fizah's house first, in Clementi. Hasliza and Zul were the first to arrive, both looking prim in their silverfish baju kurung, a traditional malay costume, bought specifically for this festive period. Hasliza was wearing a matching tudung, which covered her head. Most Malays in Singapore celebrate the day by buying their new clothes at the month long night bazaar in Geylang.

"Hi Hasliza! Hey Zul.." Fizah welcomed them into her house, "The rest should be here any minute now, come on in!"

The 6 of them had known each other since they were in secondary school. Now, most of them were in their second year of poly at the Singapore Polytechnic. Among them, only 2 didn't qualify for poly, Wati and Zulaiha, and were both studying in a private institution. All of them were 18 years old, except for Hasliza, who was 19. She always gets teased for being their big sister.

"Hey guys, make yourself at home ok?" Fizah said, "I'll get some drinks for you. Help yourself to the munchies on the table too.."

"Thanks, Fizah." Hasliza replied. "We sure could use a drink. I haven't had breakfast yet!" she laughed.

Hasliza was a gorgeous, fair-skinned malay girl with fairly large breasts. She was about 1.6 metres tall and had long silky smooth legs. Her shoulder length hair was black and straight. When she smiled, she lit up the room and when she laughed, it's infectious. Hasliza smiled seductively across the hall to her boyfriend, Zul, who she had started seeing only 6 months ago. He was sitting on the sofa and scanning the house with his eyes. This was his first time in Fizah's house.

Fizah lived in the house with her parents and two other sisters and one brother. She had lived in her Clementi apartment all her life. Fizah was also about the same height as Hasliza, but she had smaller breasts and a much more tanned skin. Xo and Fizah had known each other since secondary school and both of their families were quite well acquainted with each other. Just then, Fizah's younger brother, Lenny, came out from his room to greet the guests.

"Hey Kak Hasliza! Selamat Hari Raya!" Lenny exclaimed upon seeing her.

"Hello! Selamat Hari Raya to you too, Lenny!"

"Who's this?" Lenny asked.

"Oh! Io, meet my boyfriend, Zul." Hasliza said as she looked up and stared at io. It has been a while since they last saw each other. It was obvious that Lenny had just woken up, his hair was slightly ruffled and Hasliza could still smell his musky scent. Something was different about him now, Hasliza thought. Lenny was still in secondary four but he had grown so much. Lenny was wearing a black tee and a pair of brown shorts. Hasliza noticed Lenny had grown significantly taller and more muscular, Hasliza guessed it was due to puberty.

Lenny and Zul exchanged handshakes and customary greetings and then io went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. As Lenny walked towards the kitchen, he passed his sister along the way. After serving Hasliza and Zul their drinks, Fizah excused herself to her room to get dressed.

"Fizah, do you mind if I use your bathroom?" Hasliza asked.

"Of course not. You know where it is, kan?" replied Fizah

Hasliza got up from the couch and walked towards the bathroom that was in the kitchen. In the kitchen, Lenny having his drink. Lenny smiled at Hasliza as she entered the bathroom.

Hasliza closed the bathroom door behind her and looked around the bathroom. She lifted her long skirt and sat down. It was quite a big bathroom and as Hasliza peed, she looked around some more. She was now sitting in the corner, to the left of her was the sink and the shower. On the other corner was a washing machine, beside the door. When Hasliza finished, she washed up and went to the sink to powder up. In the reflection in the mirror, Hasliza kept looking at the washing machine and that was when a naughty thought entered her mind.

She opened up the top loader door of the washing machine and inside were some dirty clothes. There was a certain smell that told her that it was yesterday's laundry, unwashed. There wasn't a lot in there, Hasliza could see a few t shirts, bras and underwear. Hasliza rolled her right sleeve up and reached into the machine, rummaging through the laundry until she saw what she was looking for. It was a pair of blue checkered boxers. It must be Lenny's, Hasliza thought. The only other man in the family would be Fizah's dad and Hasliza was sure he wouldn't wear boxers. Hasliza pulled out the pair of boxers from the washing machine and stared at it. Hasliza then crumpled the underwear in her hands and brought it to her nose and for the first time in her life, smelled the boxers that Lenny was wearing yesterday.

Hasliza closed her eyes, imagining Lenny's face and body. She was imagining Lenny's muscular body taking her forcefully, removing her tudung and baju kurung and planting his kisses all over her body. Hasliza then opened her eyes and turned the boxers inside out. She looked at the crotch area where there was a button and then she saw a stain.

"This must be his cum," Hasliza thought. "He must have been masturbating!"

Hasliza just had to sit down. She put the toilet seat on and sat down. Lenny's boxers now had been flipped inside out and Hasliza brought it to her face again and inhaled the smell. Hasliza looked at the stain again and then brought her nose directly over it and sniffed again. She adjusted her tudung and then stuck her tongue out a little to touch the stain. Hasliza didn't taste anything but she was getting so turned on that she just had to cum. Hasliza held the boxers in her left hand and pulled up her long skirt again. She reached down to feel her panties that were already wet.

Hasliza started to feel a little uncomfortable sitting on the toilet seat. She looked down on the floor, reasonably dry, she thought. Hasliza held the bottom of her long skirt to her waist and sat down on the tile floor, her back against the wall beside the bathroom door. She spread her legs wide open and brought the boxers over her head and wore it over her face. Positioning the crotch area of the boxers directly in front of her face, both of her hands were now free and Hasliza wasted no time reaching for her own panties and began masturbating.

With the boxers over her tudung and head, Hasliza started heaving her body in momentum with her fingers feeling her cunt. In her mind, Hasliza was imagining Fizah's younger brother, Lenny, standing over her with his cock in front of her face and she was smelling his pubic hair. In real life, Hasliza just had to inhale deeply to smell io's crotch. Hasliza began to imagine further her boyfriend, Zul, lying down with his stomach to the floor, and licking the area around her pussy. Hasliza was imagining Zul licking her clit with his tongue and spreading her pussy lips with his own lips.

Hasliza started to imagine opening her mouth and tasting Lenny's cock for the first time. She wanted so much to get the whole length on Lenny's cock down deep in her throat. As she was fingering herself with both hands, she brought her left hand up to her lips and tasted her own juices. With the smell of Lenny's boxers on her nose, her lips tasting her own pussy juices with her right hand and her left hand stimulating her clit, she knew she was going to cum soon.

"Aahhhh..! Lennyyyy....." Hasliza moaned while pleasuring herself.

Hasliza then inserted two fingers of her left hand into her mouth to simulate Lenny's cock. She put her fingers in and out as if she was sucking Lenny's very own member. Hasliza couldn't take it anymore and came immediately. It was a long climax. She had to cup her crotch with both her hands as she came.

Hasliza sat quietly for a few seconds after that before realizing she had been in there for quite a while. Her head was still groggy after what she had done. She smiled slightly and removed the boxers that were over her tudung. Still smiling, she smelled the boxers one last time before returning them to the top heap of the waching machine load.

famela
famela
19 Followers