Pleasure in the Pillory Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishment and pleasure continue.
3.9k words
4.53
62.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 02/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My delightful mistress had made a joke about me being a "sucker for punishment". To help underline her point and prove my devotion, I smiled softly and then asked in a quiet voice: "May I have some more, please mistress?"

Patricia, one of the world's most famous historical romance writers, smiled almost indulgently at me. "You sound just like Oliver Twist, child," she said. I know I was 34 and 14 years her junior, but "child"?

"And you know what happened to Oliver Twist when he asked for more?" she said, testing my knowledge of Charles Dickens.

"Yes, mistress," I said, slowly, "he got punished."

"And so will you be, my dearest little Penelope," she said, in a soothing voice. "Charisma, get her ready for the second part of her introduction to our pillory punishment. And Charisma."

The ebony beauty looked at her mistress: "Yes, madam?"

"This time the nipple clamps, I think," said Patricia with a smile.

Ebony grinned a wicked grin, and walked to the side of the torture chamber, returning to where I stood, thighs wide thanks to the spreader bar. The black assistant was holding a pair of clamps, linked with a chain, in the centre of which hung a lead weight.

Charisma then bent and took my right nipple in her mouth, sucking it to a blood-engorged erection. She then clamped the metal vice on my hardened nubbin. The pain shot through my breast like myriads of tiny, torturing little sparks.

Charisma, watched attentively by her mistress, then sucked my left nipple before attaching the other clamp. Similar shocking spurts of pain shot through my lush, large globe.

As she stepped back, Charisma smiled at me, her hand cupping the lead weight in the centre of the chain. Then she let it go and more sparks flew through my mammaries as the weight dangled, making the chains attached to the clamps go tense.

I fought back tears, but Charisma laughed. "Really, Penny," she said, "it's only a little weight, I'm being kind."

She then replaced me in the confines of the pillory and Patricia again resumed her seat in front of me.

"Now Charisma," the author told her assistant in pain, "each time after she has sucked my breast clean give her a stroke with the broad paddle. It's time she had a different pain sensation to that of the lash."

Charisma placed her lash on a stand holding dozens of implements of punishment and walked back behind me carrying a large leather paddle, about six inches broad at its business end. I could almost feel its heat burn into me before the first blow.

Then Patricia dipped her entire left breast into the urine and offered it to me. I worked slowly on the full firmness of her glorious globe, trying to stave off the time when I knew I would receive the force of Charisma's paddling arm.

At last I could stave off the paddle no longer, and Patricia pulled back while Charisma did her worst. The pain from the paddle's blow flooded through my posterior, sending shooting pains up my body which, as I writhed from the blow, met the pains shooting down from my clamped nipples. The path of the two trails of agony seemed to meet in mid-stomach, about half way between the pain in my buttocks and the pain in my breasts.

"Lovely," said Patricia, as she watched me wince and grimace from the dual agonies coursing through me. Then she added to my discomfort but dipping her right breast into the amber nectar and offering it for my oral attention. I sucked at the salty, tangy stuff, laving it from her lush big breast, then tensed as Patricia pulled away from my mouth again.

"Thwock," went paddle went across my upturned twin buttock cheeks, once more jolting my arse about as I tried to wriggle to relieve the pain, only serving once more to increase the throbbing in my poor boobs.

Patricia looked calmly at me and smiled. "I think you've had enough of my heavy old udders," she laughed, in a none-too-convincing put down of her lovely large breasts. She knew, and I knew that she knew, that they were sensational breasts for a 48-year-old.

"So it's time we replaced my poor old mammaries with some much younger, much firmer," she said, rising from the stool. "Pass me that paddle, Charisma," she said to her assistant, "and give her a taste of those 36-inches of sex appeal you're so proudly displaying."

The beautiful black bitch walked around and sat in front of me, her breasts full and firm, sprouting lushly up above the supporting platforms of her quarter-cup bra. Her nipples were hard and despite the fact I knew she was going to dip them into a bowl of urine, I desperately wanted to suck on them.

Charisma lowered her left breast into the liquid, then offered me her breast. The central half of her globe was gleaming – she had not immersed it totally in the urine. The breast was placed to my mouth and I sucked eagerly on her nipple, areola and firm breast. The tang was still unpleasant to my learning taste buds, but the touch of her boob against my mouth was heaven!

Then she dragged her flesh from my sucking mouth and Patricia swooshed the paddle down viciously across my arse. My buttocks did their dual dance, my breasts likewise and once more the pain seared through to collide with a gut-wrenching thump in mid-belly.

And so my discipline went on. Charisma dipping first one breast, then the other, into the bowl, and after each immersion came the singing swoop of my imperious mistress's paddle. At last, after about a dozen dips – six per breast – the bowl was emptied of urine.

"Right," said my mistress, when Charisma had pointed out the supply had been drained, "time to release her."

Charisma and Patricia then freed me from the pillory and the ebony mistress unclamped the nipple devices from my aching breasts. Then, to heighten my agony, she lowered her mouth and sucked on each nipple in turn, sending soaring peaks of pain and passion through my breasts. It was agony, but it was also exquisite!

Patricia then came around and looked at me, looking almost solicitous – a look which was a total sham, of course. "Poor Penelope," she smiled, not sounding in the least bit sorry, "now for some more boob fun."

I sensed Charisma kneeling below me, unbuckling the spreader bar. Patricia cupped my boobs and twirled the thumb and forefinger of each hand across my tormented titties.

"Lovely breasts," she murmured, as she kneaded my nipples. "It was the first thing I noticed about you at The Savoy – 'look at those bazookas', I said to myself."

I thought the word "bazookas" incongruous from a writer of historical stories set in the days of Napoleon or Nelson, but I smiled. "I once had a girl friend who called them WMD – my Weapons of Mass Destruction," I informed her.

Patricia kept stroking me there, cupping and pressing my globes together, something I found absolutely divine. "Oh no, my dear Pen," she told me. "WMD, perhaps, but certainly not weapons of mass destruction.

"Let me think. I know – it's still WMD, but let's call them Weapons of Masturbatory Delight!"

I laughed at her lovely piece of word play, but then felt worried. "Do you mean tit fucking, mistress?" I asked.

"Of course, pet," she said, still kneading, rubbing and fondling my mammaries.

"But, but," I tried to think of the words. "I'm not into boys, mistress, I don't want someone's cock tit fucking me, it's you and Charisma I want, not some filthy male with his disgusting cock."

Patricia laughed, a throaty, sexy chuckle. "Silly billy," she chided me, "you don't have to have a revolting man's cock – or a nice man's cock for that matter – to enjoy a tit fuck. Charisma, get her prepared, she's obviously got a lot to learn."

The assistant took me across the chamber to a large black leather bench, but a bench with two metal poles attached to each end of its front. She made me sit on it, then lie back on the coolness of the leather. I was next made to wriggle until my paddle-punished buttocks were almost overhanging the edge of the seat.

Charisma then took my ankles and strapped them into cuffs at the top end of each pole. This pulled my thighs away from my pussy, which was gapingly, lewdly displayed for my mistress and her assistant.

The black bird then stood facing my mistress, who was kneeling now in front of my pussy. Charisma placed one foot on each side of the large bench, giving me a direct view up her glorious thighs to her pink-lipped, shaved pussy. I placed my hands up and cupped her full, firm buttocks.

Then I heard Patricia speak. "Now for your tit fuck, my darling, and I do hope you enjoy it." And then, for the first time I felt my pussy being fucked by a breast. It was an utterly amazing experience, an opinion I articulated almost immediately after I felt the author's first foray along my moist minge.

I felt her erect nipple rub first at my anus. "There, such a sweet little brown rosebud, does that feel nice, my pet?" she asked, as her erect nipple and the surrounding breast flesh stroked my anal entrance.

"It's fucking wonderful, oh, sorry, mistress – yes, it's glorious," I told her.

"Charisma, teach her filthy little mouth some manners," was my mistress's response. Apparently, the "f" word was fine coming from her lips, but not mine, which I guess was OK, after all, she was the mistress, not me.

Even so, I was utterly unprepared for my punishment for my foul mouth. Charisma let loose a short, sharp burst from her pussy. I saw the stream descend from her labia lips almost in slow motion. It seemed to take seconds before the stream splashed against my mouth and nose. Then, with an incredible display of bladder control, Charisma halted her flow.

I licked my lips, tasting the salty spray which had anointed me, and then Patricia's nipple was on the move. From my anus, it moved upwards to my vagina, the erect nubbin trying, searching, probing to insinuate itself into my sex.

"And how is that, my darling?" inquired my employer. "Is that nice?"

"I've never had my cunt intruded by such a beautiful invader," I told her.

"Tut, tut," said my mistress, "you really have to mind your language, my pet. Charisma, a longer dose!"

And this time Charisma's flow lasted almost 10 seconds as she sprayed a liberal torrent of urine over my nose, mouth, eyes – eyes which were clenched shut from the downpour – and forehead. I smelt the stench of fresh urine drenching my face.

Then Patricia's nipple was moving between my sopping wet labia lips, then onto my clitoris. The feel of a nipple roving across my minge was unutterably sexy, I was so delighted by the contact I made every effort to hump against the breast as it brushed a path up and down my crotch.

Soon, with one hand cupping her big globe against my pussy, Patricia was literally fucking my minge with her breast and nipple, and soon the inevitable reaction rose in my groin, the prelude to a climax!

"Oooooh, yeeeees, ooooh, yeeees," I cried out, in a not very literate expression of my feelings, but one which pretty fairly revealed my thoughts to my two dominatrixes.

Patricia pushed her nipple and breast more firmly against my pussy, harder, harder and then I was toppling over the cliff and crashing down to where my climax came rushing up from ground level to meet me, pounding against my pussy, which was now alive with the sound of masturbatory music.

Finally, the climax subsided, ebbing away as I lay back, heaving, my breasts tingling, the pain from the nipple clamps fading to a sensual, wonderful throbbing.

Then Patricia stood and Charisma moved away from my panting body. The lovely 48-year-old stepped to the head of the big bench, and knelt again, this time placing her full breast, its nipple still engorged and stubby, against my mouth.

I ran my tongue across her breast, inhaling the perfume from my own sex which was fresh on her flesh. The breast had another aroma, of course – that of her urine, which she had smeared on it prior to my pillory punishment. That and, of course, the fresh stream which Charisma had deposited on me for my injudicious use of those four-letter words.

Patricia rubbed her breast across my recently-stained face, working her breast into the traces of piss left on me by Charisma, and then allowed me to lick and lave at her boob again. Like a depraved little slut, I kissed and sucked eagerly at her perfumed globe of breast.

Finally, the lovely large breast was pulled from me and Patricia spoke to Charisma. "Now your turn to indulge her, my dear," she announced. "I'll stand over her, just to make sure she keeps her mouth clean."

This time, my lovely employer straddled above me, as Charisma knelt before my pussy. I reached up and cupped Patricia's large, yet firm buttocks, and once more felt a nipple graze along my sex trench, Charisma's first flickering starting at my mons, then moving across my clitoris, labia lips, vagina, then anus.

"There, my dearest Penny," said my mistress, as the black beauty commenced her run along my sex trench, "aren't you lucky – it's a gang bang!"

I moaned but made no remark, concentrating as I was on the utter delight of having my sex grazed by Charisma's fantastically firm breast, the nipple feeling like a little thumb as it pressed its way into my crotch.

Suddenly, to my amazement, I saw a spray of strong yellow liquid descend to splash upon my face. I spluttered as I was struck, then Patricia stemmed the flow.

"But I didn't swear, mistress," I cried, at the same time licking my tongue along my lips, sucking in the traces of her salty stream.

"Of course not, darling," said my employer, "that was for not responding to my remark about a 'gang bang', you silly girl!"

I sighed. It was obvious to me now that whatever happened, however I behaved, my mistress was going to drench me from above with her urine whenever she felt like it. So I decided to throw caution to the wind.

"Tit fuck me, Charisma, fuck my cunt, fuck it," I cried, as the black girl worked her nipple-erect breast over my minge.

"No, no, Penelope," said my author-employer in a chiding tone of voice, "it doesn't work that way. You will receive my urine if and when I decide to allow you to have it, not when you think you can force it from me. Now you're going to have to wait!"

I gave in, Patricia and Charisma were the bosses, I was their sex slave, I had no say in it. I lay back and decided to simply revel in the wonderful things Charisma was doing with my pussy.

Then I felt those old familiar stirrings in my groin and as Charisma increased the tempo of her breast work on my pussy, I roared to another frenzy of a tit fuck climax.

"There, there," said Patricia, soothingly from above me, "wasn't that wonderful, you lovely little slut?"

"Yes, mistress, it was lovely, so intense, so – oh, sodifferent," I said as I came back to earth after the Big O I had just experienced.

Then I wasreallyjolted back to earth as my mistress let loose a strong stream of thick yellow piss directly onto my mouth. At first it splashed up in sprays of spume onto my cheeks and nose, and then I opened my mouth and began to drink her glorious nectar down. I knew now that I was her sexual plaything, and suddenly it seemed the most natural thing in the world to gulp and chug down her salty, strong cataract of piss.

After she had completed emptying her bladder, a task which took no more than 25 to 30 seconds, Patricia lowered her steaming snatch to my mouth and purred: "Clean me, my lovely little piss slut!"

I ran my tongue all along her labia lips, tasting the briny traces of her urine there, then in between the lips, licking and loving her for all I was worth. She accepted my oral adoration for a moment, then stepped back and Charisma lowered her pussy-stained breast to my mouth.

Again I tasted a fantastic, firm breast, its flesh smelling strongly of both my pussy and the urine which the globe had been dipped in and was now collecting by rubbing over my drenched cheeks.

"You love it, don't you?" said Charisma, as I worked at her beautifully sculptured globe.

"Yes, mistress," I whispered, as her erect nubbin grazed across me face, "I love it, I love all of it."

Then my employer-mistress's mouth was kissing and eating my pussy. "That's good, my little researcher," I heard her say, as Charisma still rubbed her boob over my face, "because there's a lot more to come!"

She resumed eating at my minge for a moment or two more, then stood and with Charisma's help, removed my ankles from the straps at the top of the poles.

When I had got back on my feet, Patricia kissed me on my urine-stained face. "And now my lovely little plaything," she smiled, "do you think you're ready to show me what you can do with those lovely big boobs of yours?"

"Oh, yes please, mistress!" I said, with enthusiasm.

"Right," said Patricia, "get me strapped in." And with that my lovely employer lay on her back and placed her pussy to the end of the bench and raised her feet, so Charisma and I could strap her ankles into the restraints.

When she was in place, Charisma knelt beside me as I took my place, ready to perform my first "tit fuck".

"Which breast?" I asked the black assistant, cupping my big boobs in my hands.

"Whichever you're most comfortable with," said my employer's aide.

Since Charisma was on my left hand side, I chose to use my left breast. My nipple was erect – due to my excitement – and I traced it delicately over my mistress's anus.

As soon as I did, I felt Charisma's right hand reach behind my buttocks and place her middle finger against my arsehole, then slide it gently up it an inch or two. It feltwonderful!

"There, stroke her anus, flick the nipple across it," Charisma whispered in my ear, as her finger continued to play in my back passage. "She loves it, loves having her anus played with."

After a minute or so at the darkened orifice, I moved my nipple higher, to her wet, weeping cunt.

"There, she's all sopping for you, she's weeping tears of joy from that luscious cunt, isn't she?" Charisma whispered.

As if to follow the path of my nipple, I felt the black beauty's digit retreat from my anus and slide up my equally slippery vagina.

Mistress's breath was coming in gasping pants now as I played with my nipple at her cunt lips.

"Now the labia, like a feather, trace it over her lips," said Charisma, her own finger rubbing around my lush lips down there, as I placed my hardened tit on Patricia's labia.

"Now up to her clit – look, it's unhooded. Flick on it, she loves it, she loves it," said Charisma, her voice still an excited whisper.

As my nipple flickered across Patricia's engorged clitoris, Charisma's probing finger worked on my similarly aroused clit.

"Isn't it lovely?" said Charisma, as I played with my mistress's clit with my nipple.

"Yes, it's wonderful," I whispered back, fearful that if I spoke at a normal volume it would break the sexual tension which I could feel almost like a cloak in the torture chamber.

"And do you know what she's thinking while you pleasure her with your nipple?" Charisma whispered.

"What?" I hissed, dragging my nipple down to my employer's cunt again, then tracing it back over the labia and then up to the clit once more.

"She's thinking of delicious ways she can torture that nipple when she's got you back in the pillory again. Isn't that wicked, poor little Penelope? You're pleasing her with your tits, she's just thinking 'How can I torture her?' Poor little Penny!"

And the sheerly erotic thought of what Charisma was saying made me go wild, pressing my entire left boob hard against Patricia's now humping pussy as she graunched her groin against my large globe of flesh.

Then she was sobbing out "Yes, my darling, harder, harder, tit fuck me, tit fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me ..." And on, and on, until at last she stopped the "fuck me" repetition and I felt a tremor run through her as a huge sigh signalled the completion of her climax.

12