Pleasure Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment came quickly, that second when the head of his cock met the resistance of my virginity. His hands went to my hips, to help me. There was a twinge of pain, a tight pinching, and a moment later he was buried deep in me. I felt my vaginal walls contract against his thickness and the first of my many orgasms tidal-waved over me.

"Holy fuck!" he moaned, "I've never felt a pussy as tight as yours, it's pure heaven." He pushed his cock deeper like he was trying to crawl inside of me. "Oh yeah...lean back on me, spread those luscious pussy lips and let me see that beautiful clit of yours..."

He continued talking 'dirty' to me and telling me what to do and I loved every second of it.

"Play with yourself baby, let me see how you please yourself."

The moment I touched my clit I felt my vaginal walls tighten around his cock. With two fingers in a 'V' I started a slow rub. My hips instinctively starting swaying and I found myself moving up and down on his shaft. The combination of the feeling of his cock in me and my clit rubbing had me spasming continuously.

I felt my orgasm start to rise. I leaned back resting my weight on one hand, the other slowly rubbing my clit, drawing the sensual feeling out. My pussy was tightening more around David's cock, I loved feeling so full. My clit was getting harder, everything in my body was transitioned into my first male sexual release. There was a split second, then, an all-encompassing rush, I let out a scream and a second later a thick stream squirted out of me, flooding up and across David's chest. David let out a deep moan begging me to flood him more with my juices.

Surge after surge of orgasmatic bliss flooded my body. My clit seemed to scream for more. I was rubbing myself harder, I needed another release. I was humping David's cock and rubbing myself bringing me back to the utopia I found seconds earlier.

"Oh fuck yes!" I screamed, grinding myself against David. Floods of liquids erupted from me, I was squirting again, juices were pouring out of my vagina. David milked my orgasm out of me before he flipped me over on my back and showed me the full power of man, fucking me until he shot his heady load deep in my pussy. My juices had soaked him and the bed and he loved every minute of it.

If I thought for one minute the evening was over, I was happily surprised when David pulled out of me and Nancy sixty-nined me and buried her pussy in my face and her face in my pussy. We were licking each other with a hunger I'd never experienced. She was enjoying my abundance of wetness from my orgasms, the last vestiges of my virginity and David's heady load wherever she could find it, while I was licking her pussy demanding she give me her sweet juices. Within minutes I felt her pussy contracting around my mouth at almost the same moment I was squirting another load into her hungry mouth.

The three of us, bodies tangled together, closed our eyes and fell into an exhausted sleep. We were far from done for the evening, but a rest was most definitely in order.

My pleasures aside, the highlight of our time together came the next evening when Nancy donned a strap-on with an obscenely long and thick dildo attached to it. She had David get on his hands and knees and showed me how anal erotic he was.

"My love of women," she said kissing me lightly on the lips, "matches David's love of feeling a nice thick cock buried deep in ass."

She applied a thick coating of lube to the dildo and with the remnants of the lube she slowly worked her finger in to his ass until he was open and ready for the main course. Without so much of a wince or a whine from David, Nancy pushed the long dildo into her husband's ass. David moaned his acceptance and pushed back against Nancy, taking most of the meaty shaft in one long stroke.

"David is hungry to feel a cock in his ass. It's been a while for him." She stroked in and out of his ass for a few minutes but stopped suddenly. "I've got an idea. Why don't you get on your hands and knees and let David take you, while I take him."

There was no way I was going to say no. I loved feeling David's cock in my pussy and the thought of another new position had me dripping even before I could get in position.

"One day I'll claim that beautiful ass of yours." David whispered running his hand over my ass cheeks. If you thought feeling a cock in your pussy is nice, wait until you experience one in your ass."

Nancy pulled the dildo from David's ass while he mounted me and let me feel the full length of his cock deep in my pussy. He felt bigger and thicker in this position and I was loving every second of it. Once he was in position, Nancy returned to his ass and with her setting the pace started fucking him again.

"Oh baby...that's it." David moaned moving his ass a little faster against the dildo. "It's almost time to take me home..." Nancy started stroking faster. David reached his hand between my legs and started rubbing my clit, imitating what I had done the night before. He hit my sweet spot almost immediately and I found myself tightening around his swelling cock. "Oh yeah...don't stop...oh fuck...please...more..."

Every part of us centered on our orgasms. Nancy came first, slamming in and out his ass, sending her frenzied orgasm to David who let out a groveling groan and was pulsing his heady load deep in me. A second later I let loose, my pussy grabbed David's cock, milking every drop I could get out of him while I squirt a hot stream of feminine juices and piss against his hand which was rubbing me to a second, more needy orgasm.

No one moved for a long moment. Each of us in our own way were taking deep, cleansing breaths of the precious air around us. Finally Nancy moved slightly and let the dildo fall naturally out of his ass. David was next when his cock, recessed for the moment fell from my pussy letting a gush of fluids cascade down my thighs. I was more than content to stay on my hands and knees, in hopes that either one of them would have enough strength to take me again.

"Well...that was nice..." Nancy said grabbing me and pulling me against her, "I'm ready for some womanly loving now." Her mouth found mine and once again we were lost in each other.

The long weekend away in Palm Springs was both enlightening and rejuvenating. David was a perfect first-time lover and Nancy, with her wonderful mouth, showed me that I equally appreciated women and men. I was almost sad when it came time to return home, but Nancy promised me our affair was far from over.

The weekend after we returned Nancy invited me to their home for what Nancy referred to as a 'booty-call party'. I was welcomed into their group of a dozen males and fourteen females who were all bi-sexual, some were married couples, other's singles, like me, who enjoyed being able to express themselves without fear of disease. I enjoyed watching the men play amongst themselves, and was especially fond of watching David, who was a bottom, getting fucked. Unlike when Nancy took him, watching him with another man was so animalistic and so sensual at the same time. Mostly, I enjoyed seeing the pleasures that David received from having an unusually large cock pounding his ass until David couldn't contain himself any longer and shot a magnum size load that I happily licked up.

Sex swiftly became my panacea from the pain of losing my mother.

12