Pleasure Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angelique..." he said. Whenever he was trying to make a point with me he called me by my full name rather than his nickname for me, Angie.

"She's like no one I've ever met before Thomas. She gorgeous...with a set of tits like I've never seen before...I know that sounds superficial, there's just something about her...I can't really explain it."

"Ang..." he started to say but I stopped him. It wasn't very often Thomas criticized my decisions...in fact I can't remember a time he ever did.

"Thomas please...you know me, you know I've never invited anyone to live with us before, not even Stephen. That must tell you how special she is. I promise you, you'll understand when you meet her."

Thomas was overprotective of me, not that I needed protection. Up until I met Evelyn, Stephen and Thomas were the only people I truly cared about and each in a different way. Thomas was the older brother I never had, business partner and my best friend all rolled into one. We spent all of our free time traveling and making our plans for the future.

My relationship with Stephen was more complicated. Soon after we met I found out he taught Clinical Psychology at UCSF, where I had just graduated and was making plans for graduate school. I asked him to recommend a good advisor for me, knowing that I would need one to accomplish what I wanted to do. At first, I thought he was kidding with me when he volunteered, but then I realized he was serious.

"Ang, I know you well enough to know that we can disconnect our feelings and be professional when we need to be. I wouldn't have volunteered otherwise. I believe in you and want to be there every step of the way for you."

He made it so easy for me to say yes and over the years we've maintained our separate facades of; advisor/student, Psychiatrist/intern, friend, and lover. Because of our complicated roles, we couldn't date in a conventional way. When school was in session we normally spent one night during the week and weekends together, during breaks sometimes we traveled, other times we did stay-cations at either his place or mine. We were always vigilant not to muddy the waters or be seen together in public as anything more than acquaintances.

Thomas stood and walked over to me. He extended his hand and helped me up from my chair. His tall muscular frame towered over my five feet nine. He leaned into me and kissed me sweetly on the forehead.

"I look forward to meeting her...and Angie...I do trust you...I just don't want to ever see you get hurt."

Even though Thomas didn't like the sentiment of hugging, I pulled him into my arms and gave him a big ole bear hug. He held me for a long moment before stepping away.

"It shouldn't take more than an hour or two. Dillan's tolerance for pain is already off the charts, which always makes me come too quickly. I regret Stephen isn't here tonight, I'm in that type of mood. Whoever knew that vile sadism could be such an aphrodisiac!"

Thomas' cock got suddenly harder and a large dollop of precum oozed from his slit.

"Dillan's new Master came by today to check on his progress. He's biting at the bit to have him back. I don't blame him. This one's been a dream come true. Dillan is phenomenal, probably one of my best accomplishments. He loves pet-play and loves pain...and that ass of his is so fucking desirable. I had to watch them fucking...damn, that boy is one hot little submissive. I was actually a little jealous, in a superficial, wanting to fuck that boy into tomorrow, way.

"Fortunately, Master Sutton tires quickly of his men. Dillan only has a six-month contract with him. If Dillan doesn't burn out too quickly he will bring a good price if he ever goes on the auction block again."

"Auction block?"

"Yes, Master Sutton bought him at a private auction. He likes his men to be pristine and total virgins. The agency he uses only deals with virgin men. Master Sutton commissioned the auction house to have Dillan for six months. Dillan will earn seventy-five percent of the contract and the auction house keeps the balance. When six months is up Dillan can stay with Sutton, if Sutton wants him, go to another auction house, with letters or recommendation from people like Master Sutton and myself, or take the money to do whatever he pleases."

"How much does someone like Dillan cost?"

"A total virgin, good-looking like he is, with his only draw-back being he doesn't have a big cock...I'd guess somewhere in the ten to fifteen thousand dollar range. If he was absolutely perfect with a drop dead gorgeous cock a six-month contract could go as high as fifty thousand dollars."

"Wow. That's a decent way to earn a living, or possibly a college education for someone young like Dillan."

'Yes. But these men only have a small window. By the time they are twenty-five they are senior citizens. They have to make their money young and quickly."

"Interesting..." I said. "I seem to always be learning some new and exciting from you about the world you live in." Thomas let out a discernable sigh.

"It still doesn't stop me from wanting him. I mean look at my cock...it is dying to buried deep in his ass."

"I'm sure Dillan would never say anything, I see how he looks at you. He as enamored with you as you are with him."

"No, I need to keep Masters like Sutton on my good side. You never know when you are going to need an influential, gay billionaire in your corner. Anyway, I have a feeling this won't be the last I'll see of young Dillan..." His voice drifted letting me know he had plans for the young man that went beyond San Francisco.

There was no doubt in my mind that one day Thomas would bury his horse-cock in Dillan's ass. Thomas took a step back, out of my reach, kissed my forehead again and sauntered away.

There was a part of me that wanted to go downstairs and watch them for a little while, but then Evelyn popped back in my head and I rushed upstairs to clean up and get ready for her.