Pleasure Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lkp0106
lkp0106
4 Followers

They increased the pressure of their tongues on his balls, so that an ache began to grow in them. After a few minutes, Marcus released the orb from his mouth, which was immediately gathered by Harry, bouncing the two spheres together in his mouth so that Joshua tensed.

Marcus turned his attention to Joshua's cock, lifting it and stroking it in his hand. Joshua remembered Harry sucking his cock; how much he had slowly teased him: licking his shaft; squeezing his balls; swallowing his cock one inch at a time before retreating again. But Marcus was in no such mood. He bent down and gave the head one tender kiss. Then, eagerly, unforgivingly, he deep throated the entire length, down to the base, and clamped his throat muscles so tightly that Joshua's moan escalated into a shouted, 'Oh yeah.' He heard Harry laugh, before releasing his balls, and vibrations shook through him.

"Looks like he's enjoying that," he said, but Marcus was too busy working on Joshua's cock to answer and so Harry dove back between the young man's legs.

Joshua didn't know how long this treatment went on for: he closed his eyes and disappeared into these staggering feelings, losing all sense of time. He felt lips press firmly against his and someone kiss him desperately, like a drowning man. He realised he hadn't been aware of Marcus stop sucking his cock, and now the young man had straddled the lounger once again. He raised his hands to press on Marcus' waist, feeling the beads of sweat on his warm skin; pulling him into the fiery embrace.

Beneath the pressure of Joshua's fingers, Marcus gradually lowered his waist until Joshua felt his cock slip between his buttocks again. Something about the way Marcus kissed with him with more fervour made him realise that he was about to fuck a guy for the first time, and his heart beat even faster. Pressure grew on Joshua's cock as Marcus pushed his ass onto it, until, as if with ease, his cock head slipped passed Marcus' sphincter and into warm depths, and Marcus let out a groan.

No longer surprised by anything, after what had happened in the last few days, Joshua was merely elated by how good Marcus' ass felt around his cock: it was much tighter than the pussies of the few girls he'd had sex with, imprisoning his dick. As Marcus moved his hips up and down, fucking so intolerably slowly, Joshua was gripped with an unstoppable animal urge, and he rose up to meet the other man's hips, thrusting in and out, unforgiving to Marcus' moans of pain and pleasure. Marcus grasped Joshua's bottom lip between his teeth, sucking it as if holding on to stop himself screaming out.

"Yeah, fuck him," Harry urged, relinquishing Joshua's balls, "fuck him with that beautiful, big, hard cock. Fuck him like the whore he is."

As if these words had freed him, Marcus released Joshua's lip and threw his head into the air, bellowing, "FUCK ME!" and grinding ever harder. Obeying, Joshua closed his eyes again and grunted as he forced himself deep into Marcus, and then out again, to the rhythm of Marcus' moans and shouts.

Sometime amidst the mutual thrusting and moaning and grinding and fucking, Joshua heard Marcus' shouts stop, and his moans, though not cease altogether, quieten and muffle as though obstructed. Opening his eyes, he saw that Harry had moved in front of Marcus, and that Marcus was now sucking his cock as vehemently as he was fucking Joshua.

The sight of Harry's glistening dick sliding in and out of Marcus' mouth sent Joshua over the edge, and he felt the familiar, yet strangely intangible, stirring in his loins; the indefinable tremors bouncing through his body, racing higher and higher in pitch, power, rocking his brain. Harry must have been pretty close to shooting his load as well, as he began to thrust his hips back and forth, calling, "Fuck. Oh fuck, Marc, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming."

Ribbons of cum ran from the corners of Marcus' mouth, running rivers down his chin, and at the same Marcus' cock slapped against his belly, sending laces of cum across his stomach. Joshua's own orgasm had reached breaking pitch, shaking his body and filling his eyes with bright white light. Unable to hold back, he felt cum rush through his raging cock and burst into Marcus' ass.

It was a few moments before Joshua returned to Earth, and when he did he found Marcus collapsed on top of him, panting heavily and once again sucking on his lower lip, though this time more gently, resignedly; Harry had collapsed on an adjacent lounger.

"Fuck, that was incredible," he murmured.

"I bet it was," laughed Harry, "it was pretty great for me too."

"Now tell me that fucking a girl is better," Marcus challenged.

"Well," Joshua joked, "I don't --" he cut off, seeing the look that passed between the two other men, and he knew what was going to happen just before it did.

Jumping up with surprising speed for a worn out man, Harry grabbed Joshua's arms, and Marcus similarly grabbed his legs. Lifting him from the lounger, they'd carried him closer to the glinting surface of the pool, and, ignoring his cries of protest, threw him high into the air.

With a splash, Joshua plunged into the pool, down into the depths of the cool, clear water.

*

That night, as he made his way to his bedroom, Joshua heard soft moans issuing from a crack in the door opposite his room. Unable to resist the urge of curiosity, he crept to the door as silently as he could, and looked through the gap. The room was alight with the glow of dozens of candles, and on top of the white linen of the bed, writhing together, basking in each other's touch, lay Philip and Cole. The latter lay face down on the bed, his skin, which contrasted so perfectly with his partners, melting into the linen. Philip lay on top, thrusting as tenderly as possible in and out of him. Their moans blended and echoed in the flame-lit room. But their sex was not simply sex, not the solely pleasurable experience -- the fucking -- that Joshua had been involved in that morning with Marcus and Harry. Beauty leaked from their entwined bodies, the deep contrasts between them. Their movements were soft and gentle; their tongues barely brushing as they weaved and danced together; Cole's face turned backwards to face his lover's, his closed eyes still drinking in everything. Philip's finger carefully drew the line of Cole's jaw. Joshua could only describe this sacred act as making love, and immediately felt as though he were intruding and had to turn away to his room.

Later that night, he heard the click of a closing door, and the shuffling of footsteps on the wooden floorboards outside his door, so quiet like the footsteps of an angel.

lkp0106
lkp0106
4 Followers
12