Pleasure On The Beach

Story Info
Four is not a crowd in Lovemaking.
1.4k words
3.81
55.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

(This is the sequel to "Need to taste others" and " I also join in the fun".)

(NOTE: One feedback on my story 'Need to test others', states that only a sick mind can write such a story in the Indian context. May be he is right. May be all Indians browsing this site have sick minds. But then how do you define a sick mind? Instead of committing sexual and other offences if one uses forums like Literotica to write stories like these to satisfy sexual fantasies then, in my opinion, it is a harmless hobby that should not hurt those not having 'sick minds'. They can easily choose not to browse the site.)

The four of us walked to the waters to have a swim and continue having fun in each other's company. Due to full moon the water was shining and so were our bodies. The buttocks and breasts of Ana and Gudi looked more pronounced and beautiful in the moonlight. We played with each other and enjoyed the swim for about half an hour before coming out to where the water was only ankle deep. Ana sat down in the sand.

I was talking to Guda standing just in front of Ana about our programme for tomorrow before we leave for the main island in the afternoon. Ana was closely looking at the hanging cock of Guda from which water was dripping. She extended her hand and pulled Guda near her so that she could take his tool in her mouth. This was a welcome change as far as I was concerned. She never used to take the initiative earlier for a blowjob. I watched with fascination as she started moving her tongue on the tip of his large cock and play with his testicles with her hand. I asked her to take his cock fully in her mouth. She pointed to its huge size and thickness to indicate the difficulty in fully swallowing it inside her mouth. I told Guda that instead of her passively sucking his cock he should fuck her in the mouth. To assist Ana in being able to take the onslaught of Guda's cock, I asked Gudi to stand behind Ana, facing away in such a manner that Ana could rest her head on her buttocks. Guda took support of Gudi's shoulders to get a firm leverage and put his cock in Ana's mouth. Ana looked concerned as well as enthusiast as Guda's cock partially entered her mouth and the slow but firm in and out movement in her mouth commenced. I was an active participant in the total ravishment of my wife with the sole intention of making her more enthusiastic and innovative about sex when we make love in the future.

The show had the expected effect on my cock. I knelt down in front of Gudi who was standing behind Ana and started moving my tongue around her pussy. My one hand held her shining breast as my tongue felt her vaginal lips. I pressed my lips around her clit resulting in a moan from her. Ana at the same time was moaning loudly as Guda increased the tempo of his cock's motion inside her mouth. Guda's eyes were constantly watching the movement of his cock in Ana's mouth to see that its size and pressure did not hurt her in any way.

Thus the four of us were involved in a joint fucking cum sucking cum licking spectacle. Guda was fucking Ana in the mouth. Ana was sucking Guda's cock. I was licking Gudi's pussy while she rubbed her one breast and pinched its nipple with one hand and with the other hand pressed my face to her cunt to get mouth fucked by me. I could see the in out movement of Guda's cock in Ana's mouth from between Gudi's spread out legs. My tongue was moving in synchronism in and out of Gudi's vagina.

From personal experience I knew that Ana did not much relish to swallow the cum. She preferred to clean the cock by licking it and spitting out the cum. In case of Guda the cum would be quite substantial. As I observed Guda's faster movement, I could see that he was about to ejaculate. I left Gudi's pussy and stood up. I turned Gudi around so that it was her pussy that was pressing on to Ana's head. She held Ana's head in her palms so that Ana's mouth remain steady for faster in out move of Guda's cock in her mouth. I pressed myself to Gudi's ass, holding her breast with one hand and playing with her clit with the other while rubbing my enlarged cock on her smooth bums with the tip positioned in the crack. I was getting a good view of the final stage of the cock fuck of Ana's mouth by Guda. As he stiffened Ana partially pulled out his cock and started sucking the tip. Guda could no longer delay his ejaculation. Ana positioned his cock below her face and moved it to spread his cum all over her beautiful breasts. Both of her breasts, nipples, abdomen and even the hair above her pussy were covered with his cum. The moonlight made her entire front shine. It was a highly exciting sight to watch resulting in my cock also exploding. My cum covered the bums and the crack of Gudi's ass. Gudi in turn also reached an orgasm as I was rubbing her clit. Her juices could be seen shining on the top of Ana's head.

All of us moved to deeper water so that we could clean each other. Gudi moved in front of Ana and started washing her front. I saw that she was enjoying rubbing and cleaning Ana's breasts. Her hands soon moved to the bunch of Ana's hair above her pussy to clean his brother's cum from it. While Ana's breasts were clean I could see drops of Guda's cum on her nipples. This caught Gudi's eyes as well. But this time instead of her hands, she moved her mouth to clean Ana's nipple by picking the cum drops by her tongue. Ana did not show any opposition to this sort of lesbian attack on her, although she looked surprisingly towards me. I winked to convey her that she should enjoy every thing that is being done to her. Gudi tongue slowly moved down to Ana's pussy. She cleaned all traces of Guda's cum from Ana's public hair, clit and vagina. The sucking of Ana's clit sent a wave of shudder through Ana's body. Gudi separated her mouth from Ana's pussy and she moved her body under water to clean herself.

It was a highly excited Ana that walked out of the water and lied down with her head rested on my lap. Gudi soon came out of the water and knelt in front of Ana and recommenced the licking of her vagina lips and sucking of her clit. Her tongue soon moved in Ana's vagina. Guda and me were watching this show with enthusiasm smiling at each other. Ana, who was now fully aroused, took my cock in her mouth as she was lying in my lap. Her sucking made it harden again.

Guda in the mean while caught hold of the upturned ass of Gudi, as she was busy sucking Ana's pussy. He pulled apart the two shining semi-circular globes and moved his cock in her asshole and lubricated it with the pre-cum that had appeared on the tip of his cock while watching the show so far. Soon he was partially inside her asshole. I asked her if it is OK to fuck his sister. He said that he is not entering her cunt. I said that the two holes were so near that you could just slip into her pussy. Guda clarified that in their custom entering the cunt of a sister was not prohibited; but one should not come inside one's sisters' cunt. In fact many times it is the brother who makes a woman out of his virgin sister without pouring his cum inside her.

In the mean while Ana was taking me to the sexual cliff by her sucking and lip movement over my cock. Guda was simultaneously using his hands to rub Gudi's clit. Suddenly Ana became tense and she groaned. Her hips thrust forward, thighs parting wider. She arched up her pussy and started moving it up, down and sideways against Gudi's mouth and reached a strong orgasm. Gudi also climaxed due to ass fuck by her brother. Guda poured his come all over Gudi's ass and I filled up Ana's mouth with my cum. It was a sort of sexual encore in the moonlight for all of us to end this wonderful evening.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers